Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[META-R] In the Dark of the Night (Aoki & Yomi & Vaylin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aurelius0815

Divine Noob

2,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:26 am
Vaylin was on her way back to the base camp, she had completed her research for the day and she had collected some energy so she was considering it a pretty successful day. Her disguise had run out for the day but she wasn't concerned as she was on a fairly deserted path through a local park. There was only dim lighting on this path so she felt secure from prying eyes.

However her solitude was interrupted as she noticed on her radar two medium strength knights heading her way, Squires. This could be a good opportunity, she could afford to stay out a bit later if it meant making another connect with the knights and gaining more information and or energy. She waited for the pair to show up. As they came into view she whistled and waved to them to get their attention. "Hello Squire's! I'm a Cadet of the Vanguard, my name's Vaylin it's nice to meet you."

Yomi was on patrol with Aoki for the night they had chosen a path through a fairly deserted park. He figured that if an officer was going to hurt someone they would be more likely to do so in an unpopulated area like this. However it seemed that tonight was going to be a fairly quite night as he was not sensing any chaos aura nearby. However that was fine as he enjoyed just chating with Aoki and learning more about his new family or learning about being a Knight.

However it turned out that even if there weren't any chaos being nearby that didn't mean they were alone as they came up a blue skinned girl. "Nii-san it's one of the aliens. We should see what she wants." He suggested. "It's a pleasure to meet you miss, my name is Yomi of Saturn. How can we help you?"

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:05 am
It really was nice to have someone he could regularly patrol with, Aokigahara thought. Yomi was a reliable ally, someone he knew he could look to, and it was honestly just good to have the Squire at his side, newly purified and clearly so much better off for it.

Tonight, it seemed, was going to be interesting; he hadn't run into one of their alien visitors before, and so Vaylin got a smile and a polite nod. ot a bow; while it was polite, he didn't want to accidentally overwhelm the poor thing. American human culture was already likely so confusing to her; no need to dump the complexities of a whole different one.

"As my brother said, it's a pleasure. I'm Aokigahara," he introduced himself, "also of Saturn." Yomi had already offered most of the greetings, so Aoki was content to wait to hear what their visitor might want.

Aurelius0815

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Aurelius0815

Divine Noob

2,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:30 am
Vaylin smiled at the pair "It's a pleasure to meet you both." She wondered what it was like to have siblings, she like most of her people was an only child. In some ways she was envious, it was nice that they had someone so close that they could rely on she wondered if that was how Velyria and Caelyna felt now that they were both in the Vanguard. She wasn't particularly close enough to either to ask but it made her curious.

"I haven't met squires before, only a page. If you don't mind my asking what makes you different from pages?" She was curious about the differences in power and skills. "How long does it often takes one to reach squirehood and how is it awarded?" She questioned.

She hoped that it wasn't a rude question for an outsider to ask but she was genuinely curious. She wondered if it was awarded to them by a leader like her commodore did. But as far as she knew the knight and the senshi did not have a central leader so she wonder how exactly promotions were given out.

Yomi nodded in greeting to the strange unearthly visitor. Yomi scratched his head at her question. "I'm afraid I can't answer that I've only been a squire." He replied honestly. He saw no reason to lie about his past, at least what he remembered of it. He wasn't ashamed exactly of his past in the Negaverse and he certainly didn't mind talking about it.

"I was a member of the Negaverse until recently when I was purified into the squire you see before you. So I can really only compare it to being a Lieutenant. As far as that goes it's hard to describe but I feel a lot more powerful, I can feel the magic at my finger tips." He answered as honestly as he could looking to Aokigahara for his input. His older brother had been a knight for longer and had been one from the begining so he would perhaps have a better answer for the alien woman.

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:29 am
Vaylin's question gave Aokigahara pause. He hadn't often given deep thought to the differences he'd found between being a Page and being a Squire--though there certainly were some. And more, now that he was Transcendent. It was just something that had never crossed his mind, at all.

He let Yomi speak as he contemplated his own answer, pulling his thoughts in order as to what he had observed over the years.

"Ah," he began, "well, the simplest one of your questions to answer is how long it takes to become a Squire, and that is that it varies from person to person; same for from Squire to Knight. Our Wonders and the Code control much of our magical and promotion paths, and as best I can tell, the Code or the Wonder simply decides to promote a Knight when they decide the Knight is ready. For some people, that might take only a little while. For others, it might take many years of slow, considerate work." He shrugged his sohulders. "So, a Page becomes a Squire when they are ready. So too does a Squire become a Knight.

"As for other differences..." He moved his lantern around to hold it in front of him. "At the simplest, our weapons evolve, of course. This was just the paper lantern, before, when I was a Page. And Pages have no access to any magic of their own--at best, I believe they can now access their planetary Aspects for a short time, which grants them a sort of training spell before they gain the personal magic of their particular Wonder. We also become stronger and faster as Squires than Pages, though I admit I'd be hard pressed to give a number." He paused, for a moment. "Ah! And we can visit our Wonders more often. As a Page, I could only go once every three weeks. As a Squire, before I Transcended, I could only go once ever two--now I can go once a week because of my connection to my Wonder."

He took a moment, after he finished, to hopefully let her process all he'd said.

"...Does that answer your question?"

xxAurelius0815

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff