Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Human Watching (Vaylin & Monoceros)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aurelius0815

Divine Noob

2,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:54 pm
Vaylin was sat up on a rooftop above a what appeared to be some sort of ate night human social gathering. She was watching and taking notes on the party. She notated human behaviors and conversations. She hoped to learn about concerns the normal humans had and what motivated them, what there day to day life was like. It would also be great if she could learn about their politics and culture a bit more. She figured that observational research was as important as literary research.

Vaylin wished she could just go introduce herself and participate in the party but that wasn't part of the mission parameters. Besides her disguise had run out of charge already for the day and they weren't suppose to reveal their presence to normal humans. But still a wistful sigh escaped the the young cadet.

Human's and the Earth were turning out to be very interesting and peculiar in many ways. She wished she could just go explore more about them but the Vanguard came first, their mission came first. She was so lost in thoughts that she didn't notice the figure approaching her.

genovianprince

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:12 pm
Monoceros had come this way, hearing the loud party noises, because he figured it would be a perfect time for a coordinated strike from Chaos. A lot of starseeds, many of them drunk off their asses, to be taken this way. He landed on the roof lightly, bristling when he saw the other person, but their appearance registered and he relaxed, smiling. Cool. One of the aliens.

"Hiya," he greeted, going over and sitting next to her. "I'm Monoceros. Senshi of Porcupines."

Aurelius0815

genovianprince

Aurelius0815

Divine Noob

2,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:19 pm
Vaylin nearly jumped off the roof when the man suddenly appeared beside her and started talking to her. She fumbled with her notes for a moment before steading herself. She looked at the man, a senshi apparently, as he sat down next to her.

"Um Hello, my name Vaylin." She introduced herself. "I'm a Cadet of the Vanguard of Velencya. It's nice to meet you you're the first Senshi I've met." This was another golden opportunity for the young Cadet to gather mode information.

"I'm glad your here actually maybe you can answer some questions if you don't mind." She hoped since the man had approached her he would be amenable to talking with her.

"What is this social gathering about." She asked motioning to the party beneath them. "Do they happen often? How is it decided who attends? Are the people who attend the elites of this planet." Unequal society of a weird concept for her but she knew other planets had casts and social classes based off of economic status or political status or even birth.

genovianprince

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:38 pm
Monoceros nodded. "Nice to meet you, Vaylin. And yeah, I, uh, can try to answer stuff. I'm no expert or anything, but..."

He shrugged, listening to her questions and hummed. "Well, that depends on dozens of factors," he said, "I don't know any of these people, so I can't tell you anything specific almost at all. I can make some educated guesses, though. Typically, people are invited using phone calls, texts, or messaging apps. If they're high schoolers, which I think they are, it's possible they're the 'elites' as they think they are just because they're popular, but that doesn't mean they're good people. As for how often it happens, that depends on which person is throwing the party. They can have parties every weekend as long as they rotate who throws it, whose parents are out of town that weekend, all this stuff. There's really a lot to it."

Aurelius0815

genovianprince

Aurelius0815

Divine Noob

2,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:33 pm
Vaylin nodded as she listened to his explanation. "Popular? What makes them popular? Among my people Comodore Lyndin is very well liked and admired for his unparalleled strength and wisdom and how he's never failed a mission. I assume your people have a different measurement for popularity though given how young these humans appear to be." They didn't look like they could be much older than Cadet age, certainly not old enough to have any great accomplishments, at least it didn't seem that way.

She marveled at the frequency of these parties, that was borderline hedonistic in her mind. She wondered how they had the time for that much revelries, not to say her people were all business all the time but this just seemed excessive. She wondered if there was a way to use that for energy gathering. She would have to give some thought to that later.

"Hey if you don't mind me asking why don't you senshi reveal yourselves to the normal humans? You could lead their armies against your enemies in the Negaverse." It was a question that had been weighing on her mind and as she looked down at the party goers she could help but think of the wasted potential they should be helping protect their planet not wasting their time like this.

genovianprince

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:03 pm
Monoceros snorted. "Usually something to do with how conventionally pretty they are," he said, rolling his eyes, "And how much money they have, and how often they can throw these parties, and get illegal alcohol and drugs, just a bunch of terrible s**t."

He sighed. "High school sucks. But, uh... as to your other question? Why don't you guys reveal yourselves to the regular humans as well and gain their help?" he asked with a raised eyebrow, rather than answer directly.

Aurelius0815

genovianprince

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces