Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] A Knight in the Park (Vaylin & Mocona)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aurelius0815

Divine Noob

2,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:17 pm
Vaylin was exiting a local library with a stack of seemly random books in hand, the books ranged from books on culture to history books to comic books. All Vital research material, at least in Vaylin's eyes. She was determined to learn all she could about this strange blue planet so she she could help their mission.

She was confident in her disguise. She had based it on Earth fashion trends she had read about in a book. She had long straight dark indigo hair, a far darker shade of her natural purple lock, with an orange hair band. She wore a orange shirt tied around her waist with a decorative belt and a pair of flower jeans. She had a silver symbol accessory that she read meant peace on earth. She hoped the symbol would assure any humans she approached that she meant them no harm.

She found a park bench in an isolated area of a local park. To anyone watching it was definitely a questionable site. A strangely dressed young woman sitting alone in a park long after dark just reading books while giggling to herself and muttering about how strange Earthlings were as she read. She was so engrossed in her research that she didn't notice the tall figure approaching her.

Kapoodles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:40 pm
Mocona very rarely patrolled parks or… Anywhere really. If anything, he was just as ignorant of it as your day to day civilian. If it didn’t do harm to his people, he tended to just ignore it.

But tonight, it seemed like his Wyatt was caught dealing with a particularly rude Karen, and shooed him away before Mocona got Papa bear on her a**.

So… What better way to kill time than to take a little jaunt around the area to make sure no monsters would interrupt their drive home.

… While there weren’t any monsters, there was a peculiar lass sitting on a bench nearby… What in the world was she wearing? And what was she doing out here? A hippie, in this day and age?

“Hello there?” He called out, giving her a little wave. “Did you just come from a party? You are doing alright?”

Aurelius0815

Kapoodles

Battle-ready Waffles

Aurelius0815

Divine Noob

2,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:28 pm
Vaylin jumped a little as a strangely dressed figure suddenly intruded upon her research. "Oh hello? Um what party?" She looked at the man in confusion, just who was he to be asking a stranger these questions, before a thought hit her and she quickly checked her her radar. Sure enough her hunch was correct this man was one of the allies his Highness had spoken of.

"You're a knight right? Or a Senshi?" She stood up and deactivated her disguise through her source stone. "His Highness told us about your kind. I'm a Cadet of the Vanguard of Velencya. My name is Vaylin." She said taking the opportunity to introduce herself.

This could be a golden opportunity she could get information both on this persons world that they represent and the Earth where they live. Also if she was lucky and this was one of the reasonable ones she might even be able to get some energy. "Actually if you don't mind I'd love to ask you some questions. I've trying to research you're people." She motioned to her stack of book. "But it'd be much better to hear about it from the people who live here."

Kapoodles

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:14 pm
"Well, that outfit yah got there is from like... fifty years ago? Maybe more? I mean, maybe that's yer little niche, but I reckon yah don't quite know how dangerous it is to be out here at night. I---" Oh, so she knew what kinda person he was.

And suddenly shed her skin?? Alright, not in a literal sense, but it was enough of a change that Mocona stepped back and blinked a few times. This musta been one of them there weird 'aliens' Hawara was talkin' about before.

"Woah there, missy, Yer gonna hafta go a little bit slower for me. I ain't got that much info on you and yours just yet. I'm kinda like... On the outer loop of the info circle, get my stuff second hand. But if you wanna chat it up, I'm happy to listen to you. Just.. Keep it a bit simple in terms for me. After a long day, my brain capacity is like, 21%, yah know?" He scratched the tip of his nose, not embarrassed for not being one of those super learned folks, but embarrassed about having to actually admit it out right.

"Whatcha wanna know? Something serious? Something nefarious? Something silly? I know all sorts of weird lil' Earth Quirks."

Aurelius0815

Kapoodles

Battle-ready Waffles

Aurelius0815

Divine Noob

2,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:37 pm
"Huh?" She looked a little distraught at this revaluation about her disguise. She grabbed a book from the bottom of her pile of research materials. "But this books says this is what the fashion of Earth is like." She said holding up a book on 1960s fashion trends.

She sighed putting the book down, she would just have to roll with it, she couldn't change her disguise now. Clearly she needed to do even more research on this planet.

"Oh I thought the Commodore had explained all of this to the senshi and knights." She didn't really know where to even begin but she supposed she should just start at the begining. "I'm from the artificial planet Velencya, I'm a Cadet in of our elite military and expedition group the Vanguard. Our Prince, Caedus, was lost to us for many years apparently held captive here on the Earth but he was freed and aided by your kind, the senshi and knights on Earth. So in thanks we've come to help put an end your enemies, The Negaverse. Our Commodore, Lyndin, has a plan to destroy their leader and purify the rest. But to do so we need energy and information." She choose to leave out that they were also trying to determine if this planet could help them find a way to bring back there old real world, that was something that could be discussed once the mission was successful.

She thought for a minute that was all probably too complex and convoluted. "Anyway to make a long story short we're here to help you Earthlings but it'll be alot easier if you help us with information and providing us a bit of your energy."

"Anything you know about your planet would help, the politics, the geography, the social norms, anything will help really."

Kapoodles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:47 pm
“.. Miss, what year do you think—— Never mind. That’s neither here nor there. How about yah just say you came from a party, yeah? No one will ever suspect a thing!” There’s a little wink given at that. No shame in a little warm welcoming smile, right?

…. And yet it felt like her words, once she got going, went in one ear and out the other. Hells, maybe his eyes were already crossing and the spaciness on his face was plain because she seemed to backtrack just enough to dumb it down.

“Providing energy? Like, physical labor? I suppose I can help with that, but… Uh… Now hold on, it kinda sounds like yer gonna try to take over if yer tryin’ to dig into all that stuff. How many of ya’ll are there? How spread out through the world? There’s a lot, an’ I mean ALOT of world out there. Yer askin’ for an explication on sumthin’ that can be infinite. Gotta narrow your scope a bit. Me more specific.”

Aurelius0815

Kapoodles

Battle-ready Waffles

Aurelius0815

Divine Noob

2,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:36 pm
She looked away and played with her fingers in embarrassment. "I don't really understand your human calendars. All of our data on Earth customs was from a thousand years ago so I'm still trying to catch up with all changes." She smiled at his suggestion, her disguise would work after all she'd just have to play it off like she was going to a 'party'. "Thank you, I'll do just that."

She went a bit pale at his misunderstanding, no she couldn't let this misunderstanding continue it could turn him off from working with the Vanguard if he believed they were an invading force. "No no no!" She said vehemently, shaking her head and crossing her arms. "We only just arrived. We're only a dozen or so. There's myself, a handful of other Cadets, three of our Commanders, Commodore Lyndin and Prince Caedus." She quickly explained. "We're only located in this area." She gestured in the direction of the base camp. "We only want to help eliminate the Negaverse." She promised. "And um not physical labor...it's like the energy that flows in all life. It powers our technology so it's necessary for our daily operations and for the larger mission."

"Ok what about this city? Does it have a leader? A social or political hierarchy? What is it's culture like?" She asked hoping that was a sufficiently narrow question.

Kapoodles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:54 am
Oh. This cute little miss seemed to be the easily flustered sort. Or atleast one who had a bit of trouble organizing her thoughts when hitting a bit of a wall.

Somehow, that only seemed to endear her to him.

“Alright, alright, lil’ missy, no need to get worked up. I can’t imagine ya’ll hurtin’ us human folk any more than we’re already hurtin’. So alright, I don’t mind givin yah a little deets. …. But it also sounds like yer drainin’ people like the Negaverse does.” At that, he crossed his own arms over his chest, raising an eyebrow at that. “If… I’m gettin’ this right, you are draining the like, life force from the world in order to destroy your enemies. Gurl you are not helpin’ yer argument at all. Cuz like, can’t you drain a place dry of it?”

Aurelius0815

Kapoodles

Battle-ready Waffles

Aurelius0815

Divine Noob

2,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:24 pm
"But as I understand it the Negaverse completely drains people don't they? We don't take life force, we only take the excess energy that people have. It's like..."She thought for a moment trying to think of a good explanation. "Like if you're trying to fall asleep but you just want to go do something physical like exercising or something to burn the extra energy you have." She showed one of her her crystals to the man. "We can remove that extra energy with these, no harm is done to the person. In fact it can be very helpful in getting to sleep. These don't even have the ability to drain someone of all their energy it will fill up long before that."

She hope her explanation of the difference between their activities and the activities of the Negaverse was sufficient for the man. "I promise we're all allies. We only want to eliminate your enemies and to learn about your planet. It's pretty amazing you know, with how alive it is." She asked curious.

Kapoodles
I think we can start bringing this to an end of that's ok with you

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:59 am
“That still sounds like thievery. Yah know the Negaverse does the same dang thing Draining just a bit til they leave people nappin’ in the park. I—“ A sudden beep rang out in his pocket, an alarm set that he needed to pick up a certain special someone sooner rather than later from work.

Ugh… If his sweetie knew he was out here, trying to do some of this Nonsense powered work, he just KNEW he’d be scolded for it. He was just some random page after all.

“Iffin’ you say so. Look, I gotta run, but I do hope you, you know, keep trying to KEEP this planet alive. We got enough problems with pollution and all that, dont’ need any more with aliens comin’ in and draining energy, yah hear?”

Aurelius0815
oop, yup! No problem!

Kapoodles

Battle-ready Waffles

Aurelius0815

Divine Noob

2,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:08 pm
She pouted not liking the comparison, she felt like there was a world of difference between her activities and those she had heard about the Negaverse engaging in.

But she hardly had time to argue her point as the man took off. She would have to work on her diplomacy skills if she was going to be interacting more with the locals especially the Senshi and the Knights. Still at least nothing had gotten violent and she had some new information so all and all she considered a successful night.

Kapoodles
fin

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces