Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Um... why is the dining table on the roof?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The trip home from the landing pan was uneventful at most; the young pink angel made it about half-way across the plains of farmland before meeting a cart that was going to Breeheart. With a combination of a lighthearted flirtation and slipping of a currency to the pae'il in question, she hitched a ride. It was a wonky ride, bumps along the way made her bottom rather sore and not to mention, she was smelling something weird in the cart and the curiosity in her asked her if she wanted to explore what exactly was making that smell; the wariness in her peeped up and asked if she really wanted to do that since she was alone with a stranger, hitching a ride on his cart. The answer was 'no' since her self-preservation instinct kicked in harder than her love of curiosity.

In the near distance, within walking distance, the appearance of a little house with its home gardens and fruit trees flowering came into view. She took a deep breath, taking in the smell of blossoming flowers. At this late in the day, the scent of cooking should be perfuming the air too, and the chimney was smokeless. The young one jumped off the cart and bid the stranger her farewells before finishing the last short trek on feet, a good fifteen minutes from her initial jump.

A sense of foreboding came quickly enough as her surprised eyebrows flew up. Why was the kitchen table on the roof?! Why on earth is the gardens all messed up?! Mama pride herself on keeping her gardens in immaculate rows. From the looks of it, she hasn't been here for a while.

"Mama?" Blush called out, pushing the gate opened, grimacing at the squeak coming from it. Her fingers lightly brushed the grain of the fence, passing the disorganized gardens."Mama, are you here?" she called out.

"Oh look, sis. She forgotten about us," a female voice called out from the roof, dangling her legs, looking quite soured. First, the youngling abandoned them and did not return when she promised to return, even with a letter promising at a later date. And then, the youngling's mother vacated after their playing gotten a bit rough. She hasn't seen her in a while. Cote, in question, had tried to fix the gardens, but it turned out to be a pain and she left it to the wilds, eating whatever was left.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A feline figure was casually lazing about on the rooftop, her tail flicking behind her as she didnt even pretend to keep an eye on either her sister or the nearby local. It had been somewhat entertaining when Blush had left, despite it being quite lonely without the cutie to play with, but then the days had stretched into weeks and more. Her mother Ducky had left not too long after her daughter, leaving the pair of them with simply nothing to do. Sure, they would retreat into the house for softer surfaces to nap or when the weather was simply too hot or too windy or looked like there was a chance of rain, but otherwise...

Well, she was simply bored at this point.

So she napped on the roof, at least until a once-familiar voice called out below her and then her sister's closer by. She yawned as she opened an eye to look over at Cote. "So it seems - how long do you suppose it'll take for her to remember?"

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:12 pm
Dream
The pink pae'il looked upward where the two female voices came from, raising her eyebrows. "Cote. Ziva. Not like I forget you two. I just had more fun than I thought, so I stayed. I got goodies though!" she chirped, nodding as she entered the dilapidated gardens that once adorn the yards surrounding the small cottage. Half-eaten produce were laying on the ground, rotting and returning to the dirt from whence they came. It was like nobody kept it up... in a long time. "I hate to ask. Did you two do something to my Mama?"

Cote barely gave her big sister, Ziva a glance when Blush came into the yards, just dangling her legs away on the roof. She gave a loud yawn and then moved to sit up, go give their benefactor her full attention. "You said while. You gone long time. We bored," she shrugged. "The big one left. Meybeh some crazy, but she left with 2 others, that way," the younger sister said, pointing in the direction which the female/male couple came. "So... we bored. And we ate. Try to fix... but eh!"

Dai
Ziva rolled over onto her stomach and then moved to put her chin atop the backs of her hands as she looked down. "We didn't do anything. She just up and left after you - maybe she was also lonely?" Her tail flicked and she shrugged. "Goodies though? It's been soooooooo boring... Are they enough to make up for that, I wonder?"

Dream
"Candies. And Oranges," Blush asked, raising an eyebrow at the two rak sisters. "Some... crazy? Ok, what you two do to my mama? You tell me or I not giving you anything."

"Ooh, big words," Cote huffed. "I barely recall... maybe leaving some pests for her that was eating in her garden, then we had a lovely game of her chasing us with a broom," she said. "Maybe teapot exploded?"

Dai
"Do ONE good thing and and suddenly you're the bad guy." Ziva rolled her eyes - the kid's mother was just nowhere near as cute as her daughter. What a shame. She didn't particularly care about candy, nor did she think she'd done anything wrong, so her tone was more callous than normal. Most of it was the disinterest though.

Dream
“You did made teapot explode,” Cote chided Ziva momentarily, giving a shrug. “It was pretty.”

Blush took a deep breath and then released it slowly as to not make herself lightheaded in the process. “Great…” she muttered. “So, I got a question.”

“Yah?” Cote asked, giving a blink.

“…why on this island is the table and chairs on the roof?!” Blush asked incredulously, her eyebrows went up into her hairline.

Dai
"It was easier that way." Ziva responded with a definitive nod. There was no need to keep it inside if there wasn't anyone home to use it anyways - it was a fully-logical choice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:41 am
Dream
“You two are absolutely the worst and funniest beings I ever come across in my life so far,” Blush admitted, shaking her head. “If you get table down, I can make food. That also go for chairs,” she tacked on, watching the rak sisters rather closely.”

Cote looked to Ziva, agreeing with her theory of the table and chairs before looking to the pink creature looking up at them. “Thank you?” she said, confused and gave an absent shoulder shrug. “For food? I guess we can… you hungry, sis?” the young female asked.

Dai
Ziva rolled onto her back somewhat listlessly in response to her sister. "Not really." The sun felt pretty good at the moment - perfect for a little catnap. "She has wings - she can come have food with us up here" she may have been acting a little cold in response to how long it'd been since her plaything'd last been here.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:13 pm
Dream
Blush raised an eyebrow up at Ziva's response. "Uh huh... well, guess I have cleaning to do. You two might as well drove my mother crazy. I see not other stuff why she would leave her gardens looking like crap," she mumbled. "Unless ...you did sumething else to her?"

"I with her," Cote said, giving a shrug as she flopped back down on the roof, yawning. "I not your slave," she said, taking a sniff. "She smell like boy," the young rak mumbled to her big sister, Ziva.

Dai
Ziva lazily lifted an arm to half-wave at Blush as she continued to lay on her back. "Have fuuuuuuun~ We'll be here when you finish" Her tone was coy and her tail flicked back and forth. Nah, she wasn't going to do anything anytime soon

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games