Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Portals Mission to Song Valley Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Portals is a BASIC level RP. For OOC and to join future missions, please see the Portals OOC thread.
Please do not post in this thread unless you are quoted in this first post. Thank you!

Darin Porter stands in front of the team, who have gathered their gear and stand ready to depart.

"You will be entering hostile territory that is controlled by an overlord called Marken Oad. He has taken the medical supplies we sent to local villagers and we want to make sure those supplies, along with any other needed supplies you may find, get back to the residents of Songwater Valley. They were flooded by the major river that runs through their valley. When Oad wouldn't send help, they asked us through our contact, Saffy Atwater, a candy maker in the village there.

"Ami, you will be in charge of public relations, making the folk there feel safe and secure.

"Morphena, you will be in charge of security, watching out for Oad's people to be sure they do not interfere with your mission.

"So to recap, your mission is to help the people of Songwater Valley rebuild, and get the supplies we sent last month from Oad to the villagers. Anything you can do to slow Oad's oppression is a bonus. Any questions?"

Blizzard Rose

Goldine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:16 pm
( cool thats right up my alley joy)  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:17 am
Blizzard Rose
( cool thats right up my alley joy)

User ImageMorphena's eyes turn blue as she concentrates on Darin's words. With a nod she responds, "Security, yes, I can do that."
Then she looks at the pretty girl beside her. The smile on the girl's face seems like a good omen - she looks friendly, a good people person to handle public relations. Morphena is happy to have someone else do the talking for them. She gives Ami a small smile in return, and a nod of acknowledgement.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:29 am
Blizzard Rose

Goldine

Darin adds, "You should be aware that I sent a team there some time ago but lost contact with them. So be careful and come back safe."

With a wave of his hand he opens a portal to a distant realm. As you step through, you see a quaint village on the edge of a river, now back to its more normal size. Damage is still obvious throughout the village, worse by the bank but stretching a good ways inland. On a distant hill you see a large complex of buildings, much fancier than anything in the village. Beyond the village a stone bridge stretches across the river leading to a road that winds up the next range into the distance. The bridge looks mostly sound from this distance, but there is no traffic on it at the moment.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:46 pm
Ami smiles back at Morphena and replies " its nice to meet you hun . I am new here but will do my best to do what I can to help these people" then she stepped into the portal and was whisked away fast.
JoyRose

Goldine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:09 pm
JoyRose
With a wave of his hand Darin opens a portal to a distant realm. As you step through, you see a quaint village on the edge of a river, now back to its more normal size. Damage is still obvious throughout the village, worse by the bank but stretching a good ways inland. On a distant hill you see a large complex of buildings, much fancier than anything in the village. Beyond the village a stone bridge stretches across the river leading to a road that winds up the next range into the distance. The bridge looks mostly sound from this distance, but there is no traffic on it at the moment.
Blizzard Rose
Ami smiles back at Morphena and replies " its nice to meet you hun . I am new here but will do my best to do what I can to help these people" then she stepped into the portal and was whisked away fast.

Morphena follows Ami through the portal and surveys the village below them.
"Well, I guess we should look for a candy shop," she says, and heads down the hill toward the village.  

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:39 pm
Blizzard Rose

Goldine

The portal closes silently behind Ami and Morphena. There is a huge castle complex looming on a neighboring hill. A bridge stretches across the river beyond the village, which has apparently returned to its normal course by now. As they approach the village, there are people going about trying to tend small fields between them and the first small huts. The huts show signs of damage, some of which has been repaired on a few of the larger buildings.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:17 pm
Ami was in shock at what had happened here and then began to think of a way to help these people as best as she could .It would take alot of careful thinking before she could start her work.
JoyRose

Goldine

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:04 pm
Blizzard Rose
Ami was in shock at what had happened here and then began to think of a way to help these people as best as she could .It would take alot of careful thinking before she could start her work.

Goldine

A small child, covered in fur with bright brown eyes and a shy grin, approached the pair of visitors.
"Hi!" he said brightly. "My name is Chip! What's yours?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:03 am
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose

Goldine

A small child, covered in fur with bright brown eyes and a shy grin, approached the pair of visitors.
"Hi!" he said brightly. "My name is Chip! What's yours?"

" hi there chip , i am ami chan .... whats wrong sweety?" she replied as she stood there looking at the little boy.  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:16 am
Blizzard Rose
" hi there chip , i am ami chan .... whats wrong sweety?" she replied as she stood there looking at the little boy.

Morphena looked at the drowned fields and the workers trying to salvage what they could of the crops. She scanned the area for trouble while Ami talked to the little villager.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:39 am
Blizzard Rose

Goldine

Morphena looked at the drowned fields and the workers trying to salvage what they could of the crops. She scanned the area for trouble while Ami talked to the little villager.

Morphena saw no immediate danger, although in the distance there appeared to be an organized group of men walking together toward the village from the castle on the other hill.

Chip grinned up at his new friend. "Hi, Ami Chan!" Then he grew a bit more serious as he considered her question. "We got too much water in the village and out here in the fields. So... I'm hungry a lot."  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:44 am
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose

Goldine

Morphena saw no immediate danger, although in the distance there appeared to be an organized group of men walking together toward the village from the castle on the other hill.

Chip grinned up at his new friend. "Hi, Ami Chan!" Then he grew a bit more serious as he considered her question. "We got too much water in the village and out here in the fields. So... I'm hungry a lot."

ami looked a little sad at him after he replied that he was hungry a lot and then replied " Well me and my friends are here to help fix the village and make things alot better "  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:03 pm
Blizzard Rose
ami looked a little sad at him after he replied that he was hungry a lot and then replied " Well me and my friends are here to help fix the village and make things alot better "

Morphena looks at the child, then up at Ami. "We need to find those missing good as soon as we can. Little tummies should not be empty." Then she looks at the distant organized group of men. "Maybe we should start with them?"  

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:32 pm
Goldine
Blizzard Rose

Morphena looks at the child, then up at Ami. "We need to find those missing good as soon as we can. Little tummies should not be empty." Then she looks at the distant organized group of men. "Maybe we should start with them?"

" okay , well let me tell chip i will be back first " she replied and then looked down at the boy as she replied " i will be right back , i have to go talk to those men over there for a few minutes "  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff