Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] hey look a sylveon [Thorite/Guinevere]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

genovianprince

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:17 pm
Thorite was dragging his feet about gathering energy tonight. He was just ******** exhausted and didn't want to do it, but he had to meet quota... Suppressing a yawn, he shambled on down the street, eyes glazed over in thought.

At least, until a very easy target stumbled from an alley. Ugh, some drunk, but that did make things a whole lot easier. Still, he hated the smell of alcohol and it made his nose wrinkle even from a small distance. People were gross.

He hummed and grabbed at the guy, sapping his energy. He wasn't ready to start killing people.

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:25 pm
Guinevere was cautious when she powered up. There had been too many examples of things going terribly for her--there was still the scar on her midsection from that nightmare in the mirror.

But still, she was a warrior of love and justice, or whatever, and even if she was a little sporadic in powering up, she still wanted to get out and do it on occasion.

And it was a good thing she had, because she'd sensed a Negaverse aura and gone to look for its owner--and found a Lieutenant draining some poor civilian.

Well, at least she would be able to distract him.

"Hey! You! Haunting Obsession!" She winked, blowing the Lieutenant a kiss, and let her magic take effect.

Sailor Scout Attack: Haunting Obsession!

Guinevere speaks the name of her attack and winks, then blows a kiss at one target. The target becomes obsessed with something - a person, a place, a thing, a plot hole in their favorite show, anything at all. Thoughts of whatever the thing is haunt them for the duration of the attack, becoming more distracting as the attack wears on. This effect lasts for 30 seconds. Guinevere can cast this spell three times per battle.

genovianprince

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

genovianprince

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:32 pm
Thorite growled in frustration as he sensed the aura behind him, whirling to tell her off or something—but then her spell hit.

Immediately, his entire demeanor changed, and he looked at her with excitement. "Oh my gosh, you look like a Sylveon! That's so cool! Is Sylveon your favorite pokemon? It's one of mine, but not my top spot favorite, that's a Gigalith—I'm sorry, just, wow, your Sylveon getup is so cool!"

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:19 pm
Guinevere blinked.

There were many things she expected. Many things she thought might happen because of her attack. This....this was new.

"Uh?" She said, and she smoothed her skirt a little. "I mean, I do have the colors, but I think it's just a coincidence--but I like Sylveon a lot, yeah! Do you, um, play a lot of Pokemon?" This was weird. Super weird. And very awkward.

genovianprince

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

genovianprince

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:31 pm
Thorite nodded enthusiastically, eyes still raking over her outfit. He rose up on the balls of his feet a bit and clapped his hands together.

"I don't think it's that coincidental," he said, gesturing to the ribbons, "I mean, that is like, straight up Sylveon imagery. It's beautiful. I've, uh, not been playing Pokemon since I was a kid, but that's another story, I'm just so!"

He cut himself off to squeal a bit. "Your outfit is so cool!"

The drunk guy he'd been assaulting a few moments ago blinked and sauntered off as quick as he could while stumbling and Thorite ignored him.

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:45 pm
Guinevere turned in a circle, thoughtfully. It really was sort of remarkable, how well her uniform lined up with her favorite trans Pokemon.

And, hey, at least this had worked! The civilian was okay! He was leaving! And the officer was totally distracted by her! Vic...to...ry?

"Thanks, I really like it, Sylveon or not." She gave a little wave. "Hi, uh. I'm Sailor Guinevere. It's nice to meet you."

genovianprince

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

genovianprince

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:28 pm
The magic wore off, but Thorite was already on a roll with this. He probably really needed to get a diagnosis for ADHD, considering how happy he was to just keep plunging on with this completely random topic, despite his pressing need to gather energy for the Negaverse.

"Hi, uh, Thorite." He waved back at her. "Guinevere.... That's pretty. What's your, like... senshi schtick?"

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:42 am
"Thorite," Guinevere repeated. Okay, this was weird, but it was definitely happening. She had a friend in the Negaverse now. Or, well, a something that wasn't an enemy, she guessed.

.....Bizarre.

"Uh, my sphere, you mean? It's obsession," she said, and she prayed that he wouldn't make the leap to realize that she'd spelled him into fixating on her outfit. It seemed like a bit of a risk, since he might get angry with her about it, so she didn't want to draw any attention to it.

genovianprince

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

genovianprince

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:50 am
"Right, sphere," he echoed, tilting his head a bit. "Sorry, I... haven't, uh, exactly talked to many senshi about their powers. Even the Negenshi." Even though he was dating one. It felt more personal to ask Albite, and he didn't like that idea. Especially since... with what he'd been thinking about? He didn't want Albite to get too personal and say something that Thorite would remember. And use against him.

His eyes narrowed a bit. Obsession? Was that why he'd suddenly focused on her outfit? His wisp warbled and nudged at him and he petted it absentmindedly.

Oh well, he decided with a shrug, he was still right. Her outfit was still cool. And... it was kinda nice to not actually be fighting. Even though it'd already begun.

"How do you do that, anyway?" he asked curiously, "You gotta shout the spell out? That doesn't seem very.... secure. Or stealthy."

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:59 am
"N-Negenshi?" Guinevere's brows knitted together, and she frowned. That was not a word she'd ever heard used for the Senshi on the other side. "I thought they were called Corrupts?" Was she that out fot he loop? Maybe, it wasn't exactly impossible. She hadn't exactly had long teatime chats with Chaos either, so what did she know anyway.

"Anyway, ah, yes, we do have to call our attacks. But, you know, it doesn't really have to be stealthy, and I don't think we're supposed to be? We're heroes of justice running around in frilly skirts, I feel like sneaking isn't on the list of priorities." He seemed sweet. It really was a pity the Negaverse had gotten to him first, she thought.

genovianprince

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

genovianprince

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:03 am
He chuckled a bit, rubbing the back of his neck in light embarrassment.

"Ah, yeah, I just like... uh, being a bit of a brat, I guess," he said with a shy smile, "So, Negenshi. I know everyone calls them Corrupts, but Negenshi sounds more fun."

His wisp, sensing the growing peace between the two, gave an excited burble and swooped around to fly around Guinevere's head with happy bubbly noises.

"Loki, come on, you'll make her dizzy," he scolded lightly, coming up with the name on the spot. Well. He was Thorite, wasn't he?

"As for stealth... Ehh, that makes sense. I guess. Seems like it'd be easier to get the drop on us that way, but..." He shrugged. It wasn't like he was in control of how their powers worked or anything.

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:16 am
"Gotcha," Guinevere grinned. Yeah, she definitely liked this guy a lot. The little blip of light made her gasp in delight, and she spun around as it moved around her, which was probably a bad idea and did leave her feeling a little dizzy, but oh well, it was just so cute!

"Aw, no, they're just friendly," she said, and she bounced to face him again. "Anyway, I got the drop on you well enough, didn't I?" She raised her eyebrows, but she was still smiling.

"But, look..." She started. "I should probably go home, actually, I've got work, but. Be safe? And don't hurt anybody, you seem like too good a person to be doing this Negaverse s**t."

genovianprince

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

genovianprince

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:26 pm
He chuckled a bit. Yeah, no, she'd definitely gotten him. Ah well.

"Yeah... I'll think about it," he said, like he hadn't been thinking about it already.

Maybe he could try to find Guinevere whenever he decided to hightail it out of the Negaverse.

"You stay safe, too."

Noir Songbird

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces