Welcome to Gaia! ::

Project Utopia

Back to Guilds

RP Guild for the B/C Pets of Project Utopia 

Tags: project, utopia, breedable, fantasy, roleplay 

Reply [RP] - the place for all RP threads
[PRP] Don't Step on the Grass (Chrys & Dash)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:43 am
Dash crouched down to compare the leaves with what was shown on his tablet. It was loaded with all kinds of information about plants, but, like others probably, he was finding that they matched nothing inside the dome. He sighed and put the tablet inside a bag he was carrying for gathering herbs. At least he could understand concepts like camouflage and protection against predation, such as with needles or thorns.

So far he had found three plants that smelled of liquorice, one that bled everywhere and had an awful smell, and another that had given him a nasty spot of hives on his wrist that he would go to the infirmary for later. Despite all that, he had also found seven plants that Argent had identified as edible for salad, seasoning, or soups. He was looking forward to eating the results.

His leg was starting to numb, so he rose to his feet. He was surrounded by tall weeds near the base of an old tree. There was a nice breeze that he welcomed. He heard footsteps approaching, who could it be? Perhaps Amy? It didn't sound like her. "Who's there?"

Sen Cross

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:16 pm
Chrys preferred outside to the ship sometimes, funny enough since at first he couldn't be bothered leaving their quarters - that was until dad had all but thrown them out to get their own room to sleep in.

He hadn't met any other children apart from Kanja yet, who he found he really liked. If the others were similar, this making friends business he was supposed to do wasn't that bad after all. Dema was still his favorite though, he didn't need others, but he didn't mind them either. For now.

Training was done for today and he didn't really have anything particular in mind to do yet. He hadn't explored much, and the forest seemed intriguing, so that was where he was headed.
Until suddenly a head shot out of the undergrowth, staring at him!

He frowned. Of course the head belonged to someone, another kid it seemed.

"Uh ... me, obviously?" He replied nonplussed. What a silly question. The other kid was looking right at him, sure he saw it was him who was there.  

Sen Cross
Vice Captain

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:57 pm
For a moment Dash looked lost. This kid looked a lot like Argent. But then also Ghost. He had missed the notification that they were now a family of four. For a moment, his mission was forgotten and he held out a grubby hand to shake. "I'm Dash. What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:22 pm
"I'm Chrys." He replied, grabbing the other kids hand after eyeing it suspiciously for a moment.
"Why were you hiding in the bushes?"
Were there other kids around he was playing hide and seek with? That was always fun when he played with his brother and dad, he probably knew the best hiding spots around the ship by now.  

Sen Cross
Vice Captain

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:45 pm
"I am glad to meet you." Padparadscha smiled gently. He liked to meet new people. "I'm studying plants." He shuffled his bag toward Chrys and opened it up. Inside were a bunch of plants, carefully bundled. "I'll be using them in my lunch today." He closed the pocket and opened another. "These are herbs." Then he pulled out the tablet and showed him a picture. It was a drawing of a plant. "I draw all of them, but the ones that are bad are what I really want to know. So we can avoid them."  
[RP] - the place for all RP threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games