Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
谷 || Research Facility Nature Reserve

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:24 pm
User Image

Through constant effort being put forth Iksin has managed to create a sort of bubble around his Research Facility. From the outside it looks completely normal, however once within the bubble around the Facility there is a large area that has a variety of different semi-naturally occurring environments fitting many different forms of wildlife. This supports various Monsters, Yokai, and Unique Animals, and is watched over by what seems to be the beings that were once considered Iksin's pets.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:00 am
User ImageUser Image
[Iksin Chakra: 5000/5000][Iksin Stamina: 5000/5000][Purified Nature Chakra: 700/700]
[Shukaku Chakra: 5000/5000][Shukaku Stamina: 5000/5000]
[Aldrich Chakra: 1350/1350][Aldrich Stamina: 1350/1350]

After the events at the weald....well more like during the events at the weald something happened to him. It was off-setting to both him and Aldrich. Aldrich could feel it too, his connection to Iksin was unmatched in comparison to the others after all. Thinking back to what happened he was sure it was at some point during the last moments of the battle. As he and Usagi finished off the titan of a jashinist he felt it come to him...enter him. For some reason he wasn't sure exactly what the reason was. He had quickly made himself leave the weald as to not alert Usagi. Not that he wanted to hide the situation but he just knew she had other things to deal with at the time. Coming do his recently procured and created domain....a nature preserve of all nature preserves. His other pets left behind at the weald to assist in protecting it from this point onwards. Now that he was in this place though, a quiet and secluded area that he could freely do as he pleased....he had to deal with it.

"Wake Up." He spoke, snapping his fingers as a circle of chakra appeared for a moment. The area around him turned an almost pitch black color. Different from the rest of the nature preserve. He and Aldrich stood there, within the pitch black. A figure small and seemingly helpless appeared in the corner of the dark room they seemed to basically now be standing in. "You are, Shukaku are you not?" He asked the figure, it's golden eyes looking towards the man. It didn't speak, but it nodded it's head. It looked afraid, almost as if it were cowering. Something wasn't right, Iksin knew that much. He wasn't well studied on the exacts of everything about the demons, however he was studies enough to know that this was not how that pompous tanuki acted normally.

"What happened?" He asked it, the beast turned fully to look at both Iksin and Aldrich. "She died, protecting Konoha...I left to find a new host." The tanuki said, it's voice, mannerisms, even size was nothing like what Iksin had heard of this beast. However it's words were simple and understandable. His last host died to protect her village, Iksin would need to visit Konoha to honor whoever this woman was at some point. That would come later however. Looking at the beast, staring at it he asked a simple question. "Why me? The tanuki looked at Iksin, almost like he could see something inside Iksin...more like it was looking through Iksin. "You can help...they stole it...they stole me..." Iksin was confused this time, he didn't understand what this beast meant now. Before he was clear, but now... "Who is they? What do you mean?" He asked. The beast looked through Iksin once more and spoke again. "Followers, of my creator. Stole part of me. I'm not the same."

As Iksin heard this a look of rage filled him. Aldrich all the same. They both knew what that meant, Aldrich had been around for a long time and Iksin studied enough about the demons to know. Jashin created them, and that meant the Jashinists were involved in this too. But that also meant that they didn't just attack the weald. They attacked Konoha as well...maybe they even attacked the other villages. Of course this beast couldn't know all that, it would be pointless to ask it for information. Iksin stepped forwards, then placed his hand on shukaku's head. Closing his eyes as shukaku flinched in fear. From what he could tell...the beast was right. They stole something from it, however perhaps not everything. A demon's chakra was already unnatural, however this was even worse. It was almost as if part of it was missing...not physically but within it's own self. Whatever was missing when they took it they also took part of it's personality with it. Iksin looked at the demon, looked into it's eyes.

It was like an animal pleading for help from someone unsure if it could even be helped. Iksin didn't like the idea....giving such a beast with such an infamous personality back it's personality. A murderous, pompous monster. But in the end....that didn't matter to Iksin at all. There were many reasons he shouldn't do it, but many reasons he should. The main driving factor of it though? What happened to this beast was far against his principles. The beast itself was against his principles as well...definitely. However it had free will...it was no different from any other being living on this planet. Being interfered with by the gods, played with and toyed with like it's life was nothing. Not returning it to normal was against his ideals....giving it back that which the gods took away from it. Iksin took a deep breath, then removed his hand from the head of the beast. A tiny light now within his hand he spoke. "Whatever they took...they took more than they wanted. I'm sure they don't care...but they didn't take everything. I can expand it...this is the remnant of what you once were. Your personality, your pride, your attitude, mannerisms. I'll return them to you." He said, and then the ball of light grew...and grew...and grew. Finally Iksin would place the ball of light upon the Tanuki.

The light flowed back into it's body, it grew and grew until it was once more the size it use to be. It was once more returned to it's former glory. The beast grinned, then laughed a sickeningly annoying laugh. "YAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA" Iksin and Aldrich both covering their ears as the beast did such. "Can't keep my esteemed self down! Aye kid. Thanks for ya help, now mind letting me outta you?" The tanuki was back for sure, And Iksin was already unhappy with his decision...and he would be even more unhappy with his next decision. As would the blonde standing next to him. "No"

"WHAT?!" Both the Tanuki and the Golden Haired figure of a human-like Aldrich shouted in unison. Almost looking at each other with disdain for the fact they both reacted the same. "You don't need to be freed to wreck havoc on the world. Besides you'll just get sealed inside someone else eventually anyways. I'm the best option. I know what you do...and I have connections that'll prevent that." He said, patting the back of the blonde haired Aldrich who scowled at him. "INSOLENT, YOU" Not even allowing him to finish whatever he was to say next Iksin would speak again. "Besides, don't you want revenge on the jashinists? We both have the same enemy right now. Just work with us and you'll get your revenge. Or are you afraid of them?" Iksin instigated the Tanuki fairly easily he could tell as the beast wore an appalled look on it's face. "You think I? Am AFRAID? Of those CHILDREN? MY ESTEEMED SELF IS AFRAID OF NO ONE." He shouted angrily. And Iksin smiled. "Good then we're in agreement, you lend me your power and I'll make sure we pay them back tenfold. Nice talking with you. Don't try anything funny, it won't work." Iksin said, snapping his fingers once again and the darkness disappeared. Shukaku no longer was sitting there, however he could feel the beast inside him. The entire time he was just playing something that was going on in his head in the real world anyways.

Iksin sighed, and as he was about to leave he was approached by two figures. Both small, albeit one seemed more like a child than the other. A female and a...male? He wasn't sure about the androgynous one. The smaller one hid behind the other. Something felt...different about them. "You two, are monsters aren't you? He asked them, to which the female nodded. "We wish to serve under you, you have helped us and others with this place. We learned to do this in order to be of service to you." Aldrich scoffed as the woman spoke, and she seemed to shoot a glare as if telling the golden haired man to shut up. Iksin looked at them and nodded. "Okay, It'll be a pleasure. Besides the more people I have to help the less time my new companion will have to attempt to do anything poor." Iksin said, with a quick response in his head. 'Don't call me your companion you brat.[/color.] And with that, the group of them were off. Leaving the area and heading across the bridge into Tanigakure proper.

[Ziany Chakra: 1200/1200][Ziany Stamina 1200/1200]
[Nem Chakra: 1200/1200][Nem Stamina: 1200/1200]

User ImageUser Image

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff