Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Event-R] Not a "Team" Activity [Rak/Cerv/Merchant]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Indigo_Plateau
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:56 pm
Quote:
It was already late in the evening but the merchant seemed unfazed by the passing of time. He sat, poised and elegant, watching the world around him. He didn’t seem bored but he sat, fingers laced atop the table; below it, he kept his toe tapping to some silent tune in his head. He was tall, by human standards, though while sitting down he didn’t seem particularly threatening. If you didn’t look at his face.

He had graceful features--sharp and refined. His chin and nose tapered to a point, giving him an air of sophistication, but that, combined with his slitted eyes and pointed teeth, there was something undeniably predatory about him. He watched with a hungry gaze and a mischievous, nearly sinister smile. His ears were pointed and were prominent despite being tucked behind his vibrant, multi-colored hair. The most intrusive feature that indicated there was something not human about him were the curling horns protruding from his temples and the oil-slick black scales that brushed his cheeks and forehead. He was well dressed, in a fashion obviously otherworldly, and seemed to enjoy dressing himself up in glistening gemstones.

His tables were somehow both simple and overwhelming; each table was draped with a dark purple tablecloth, all with extravagant embroidery in different designs. Scattered neatly atop the tables were an array of items that seemed to carry some magical weight to them.

He did not seem intimidated in the slightest and, upon noticing that the barrier surrounding him rippled to allow his visitor to pass, he smiled.

He did not rise to meet them nor adjust his position in the slightest. He followed them with his fierce eyes and greeted, in a silky voice, “Welcome.”

Cervantite cradled the wisp in his cupped palms, bright eyes flicking from it and then back to Rakovanite with a sort of stupefied grin on his face. When Calaverite had given it up after their scuffle, Cervantite had admittedly had no idea what to do with it, or what it was for, or what it even was at all. But he'd of course taken it off Cala's hands because winners took prizes. That's just how it was.

And it had been worth it when he discovered his brother had claimed a similar prize from some creepy youma-thing. Even though they were both powered, Rakovanite still didn't seem to enjoy doing things with him... But when they had a shared- thing, this thing! It made sense to sort it together.

It was even more worth it when Rakovanite had seemed to have at least seem idea what to do with the wisps, because Cervantite sure didn't.

"So, like, where we goin'?" Cervantite asked as he kept pace with the older man. Already they'd gone through a part of town he wasn't familiar with, and it seemed like they wouldn't ever get to where they were headed. The wisps were clearly some kind of alien magic, so Cervantite guessed it might be a little weird if they turned them in at just a normal Destiny City business. But they were completely leaving town at this point.

Rakovanite's sigh was soft, and his dark gaze was leveled evenly down at the unpaved pathway they tread. "There is a man," Or something like one. "That visited Destiny City last year. He was looking for something, little stones, shards. And I have heard that there is a man in town again, looking for glowing, wispy orbs, like these." He procured his own orb, kept in a plastic baggy in his coat pocket. "I think he will do business with us, so long as we bring him something he is after."

Do business? What the heck did that mean? Was it an agent? Or- or something else?

Cervantite canted his head curiously, but supposed the matter was beyond pressing for now. He'd see soon enough. Better it was a surprise.

They were out of the city proper when Cervantite got his first glimpse of a translucent watery dome covering hundreds of square feet of space. He made a whistling sound of appreciation. Not just for the size of the encampment, but for the brazenness of someone to set up something like this right where anyone could see! What if civilians came camping out here, or something?

Rakovanite passed through the barrier unabated, so Cervantite followed suit, only for his focus to land immediately upon the one who greeted them.

This must be the man, or... Cervantite's gaze dragged over curled horns, luminescent scales, and slitted pupils. Or something like one, anyway. But that was hardly a bother to a senshi with cracks along his skin. Who was he to judge? "Sup, my guy?" Cervantite offered by way of greeting, giving a little bob of his head in acknowledgement. "You got a lot of stuff in here."

He could practically feel the resigned embarrassment from his brother as Rakovanite released another strained sigh.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:17 pm
“I do,” the Merchant confirmed, with no shortage of enthusiasm. “It’s good to see new faces, and old! Welcome back, my very good, simple human friend,” he said, smiling unabashedly at Rakovanite. “You’ve seen some improvements when last we met! Good, good. Come closer, you’re more than welcome to browse. I have a lot of things on display, so it won’t bother me if it takes you a bit of time to go through them all. I take you’ve brought me some wisps?” he asked hopefully, and smiled for good measure.

“I’m not asking for much, really. It’s like cleaning up some litter, if we’re being honest. And getting rewarded handsomely for it.”

He was not particularly shy about the fact that he was looking them over when he said handsomely, but more than just appreciating aesthetics, he was looking for any signs of the wisps he was after.

Indigo_Plateau

The Space Cauldron

Captain

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas