Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Event-B] Everybody Clean Up! [Makhaon/Eveite]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:21 pm
Quote:
The Wishing Tree (2) : Your wish is only said to come true if you grant the wish of someone else; when you write your wish, you must also take one off of the tree and do your best to grant it. What wish do you pull off, and how do you intend to ‘grant’ it? Do you work with someone else to grant this wish, or do you work alone? You may get approval from another player to use the wish their character hung up, but no names are attached so your character may not ever know who wrote it!

Makhaon made a habit of granting at least one wishing tree wish every Star Festival. Whether the wish was properly granted in the spirit it was meant was up for debate at times, however. For example, this most recent wish wanted her to "clean up the city." Her mind worked in mysterious ways at times, and she immediately came to the conclusion that the easiest way to clean up the city would be to stop the people who were trashing it up.

Said people trashing up Destiny City were agents of Chaos. And what good fortune it was that there was a Chaos aura right over there! Grinning like a wild fool, she advanced on the small black spot on her senses, totally ready to incapacitate whoever was on the other side. She started on the rooftops, but would jump down when she thought she was on the mark.

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:46 pm
Eveite had been tapping away on her tablet that she had brought, randomly going up to others, luckily her outfit seemed to be like a uniform which made people a bit more trusting of her, and had been asking fake survey questions. In the meantime she had used it as a ruse to be able to touch them and drain them just a bit. It was a risk. She was in a crowded area, a Senshi or Knight could easily spot her and break her poor tablet, she was much more worried about it than herself, and stop her from what she was doing. But because it was so crowded it meant that they couldn't just go and attack her directly.

And there was a bigger crowd than usual because of the Star Festival. She hadn't participated in it but she was glad that it was here. It made energy gathering much easier.

Still, she had felt the aura of some Order-aligned person in the nearby vicinity heading towards her. She had a choice to make. Stay out here in the open, or make sure to hide her tablet so that it wouldn't get broken. She knew the Order character wouldn't move until they could attack her and she had no way to teleport.

Hide the tablet it was.

She quickly ducked into an alleyway and stuffed her tablet in a backpack that she had hidden under a bag, hoping that the Order character hadn't seen it. It didn't contain any information on the Negaverse, that would have been dumb and there wasn't really a way to do such a thing yet, so that meant that if it was broken she would have to pay a lot of money to repair or replace it with some valuable stuff on it.

All of her apps!

She sighed and decided to move away from it, farther down the alleyway and wait for the Order character to come upon her.

Sami-Fire

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:50 pm
At the rate Makhaon was zooming around, it wouldn't be long before she caught up to Eveite. She paused on the nearest rooftop to do a little grandstanding. "Halt, Chaos Agent! I don't know what you've been up to tonight, but it ends here!" It would call attention to her, but also to the agent, so everyone would definitely stand clear! (Probably.)

She jumped down, carefully calculating her angle so that she would land close to the Lieutenant but not quite on top of her, because that seemed unfairly debilitating in terms of potential impact. "Where are you going at this hour?" she asked, getting as up in her opponent's personal space as she could. This was her first move of the fight, and right now she was just going for intimidation tactics. The Lieutenant's response would determine how fast she let her fists do the talking.

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:05 am
Eveite looked at the Senshi with an unamused face. Still, she was relieved inside. It appeared that the Senshi hadn't seen the tablet. Still, she didn't like the fact that the Senshi was pretty much on top of her. But it didn't intimidate her though. "Do you always go with such flashy displays first? You draw too much attention to yourself terrorist." Of course Eveite knew that the Senshi weren't terrorists, the Negaverse-owned media made them out to be. "You should know we all of to hide what we do. I don't think getting your face plastered on the TV would be good for your cause."

As for the Senshi's question Eveite shrugged. "Going? I'm not going anywhere, I've been hanging around this are and when I feel like it I'll go somewhere else." She was trying to figure out in her mind what the best course of action would be to get the Senshi out of her face.

There was only one thing she could think of at the moment, she summoned one of her USB sticks and threw it at the Senshi's face, only attempting to get her to back off.

Sami-Fire

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:59 pm
Makhaon, being as not-so-bright as she was, took the bait straight up. "You bet I do! If you're gonna be a hero, you gotta- wait, who the Hell are you calling a terrorist, you energy-sucking soul-stealing piece of-!"

She continued to carry on like this right over Eveite's response. To say she was easily trolled and provoked was an understatement, and for a woman who was used to being able to get away with her dramatic speeches, this was not a fine moment.

The sensation of a small, plastic thing impacting her face cut the barrage of invective off. She stared ahead for a solid moment, stunned as the weaponized USB clattered to the ground. Silently, she bent it down and picked it up, then studied it. "Just because I'm kinda dumb doesn't mean I don't know what this is. If you let me plug this into the nearest computer and see what's on it, I might think of letting you go for today."

A victory for information was still a victory. Never mind that it could potentially have anything but Negaverse information on it; it was an opportunity worth trying out.

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:31 pm
Eveite kept a neutral face on as the Senshi decided to rant. It appeared that this one's emotions were the one in charge, rather than the brain. Maybe some of the heart was there too considering how "bravely" the Senshi had accosted her.

It still wasn't worth staying here, and when the Senshi appeared to be interested in Eveite's weapon, she shrugged. "You can try. I tried to use it once and it wouldn't let me put any information on it. Though I guess since it was given to me by those in charge, it may just be made from pure chaos taking form. Either way..." She said before summoning the "weapon" back to her. "You wouldn't be able to hold onto it unless I was knocked out."

She sighed, rubbing her forehead with one of her hands. "If I go quietly will you stop bothering me?"

Sami-Fire

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:30 pm
Makhaon's disappointment at the notion of the USB stick being a red herring was palpable, and she nearly whined when Eveite summoned the stick back. Huffing, she accepted the Lieutenant's concession. "Fine. Go right home, power down, and have a good, long think about what you're doing before you go to bed."

She jumped back up onto a rooftop to give her some (perhaps unnecessary) berth. "If I see you again tonight, I'm gonna pick you up and drag you home! Get out of here!"

And with that, she left the scene.

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:32 pm
Eveite watched the Senshi leave, her face unchanging and showing no emotion. When the Senshi had finally left she raised an eyebrow. "You don't know where I live." She said, before moving over to where she had hidden the tablet to take it out. At least she had enough energy for the week and she hadn't had to fight a Senshi as much. She just threw one of her "weapons" at the other.

Still, it was a good amount of data she had gotten tonight as well, and as she was moving away from the area, she made sure to write down some notes about it.

Sami-Fire
fin from me! Thank you for the rp!

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out