Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] Top of the Food Chain [Sapphirine x Beira][Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:37 am
Now that she was back in the game, and perpetually annoyed with...well. The world. Sapphirine figured it was time to really just jump back into the game. If Haumea ever knew that she had returned and was slacking once again...well.

That might not end so well for her fingers.

She felt a white moon aura nearby and her eyes narrowed slightly. Well...perhaps she was just itching for a fight...and there wouldn’t be any trouble for her if she took her frustrations out on whoever it was so...perfect.

That would be what she did.

Quickly, the corrupt hurried towards the aura she felt, feeling excitement growing within her at the fact that she’d be able to do something. Finally. She’d have a chance to vent some of this and not worry about repercussions…

As dark eyes took in the sight of the...rather monochrome male, a sneer spread across Sapphirine’s face. “All alone, little senshi? Don’t worry. I’ll keep you company.” Sapphirine raised her hands and with the sneer still on her face, called her magic. “Fluke Slap!”

No thought. Just actions. Getting things done...after all. Her sphere was the very best apex predator.

Kyuseisha no Hikari
Fluke Slap! (Kind of like this. owo)
Sapphirine raises both of her hands and brings them crashing back down to her sides. When the attack is started, it causes a fluke made of senshi magic energy which comes crashing down on an opponent, who is within ten feet of Sapphirine, stunning them for fifteen seconds. This attack can be used twice per battle. The attack may leave the recipient with a headache, or mild disorientation.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:34 am
Beira was minding his own business--as much as a Senshi who was powered out and trying to get used to patrolling the streets to make them safer could be. He’d felt the corrupted energy signature approaching but he’d been too trusting--too foolish, thinking that perhaps it was for conversation alone.

He hadn’t been expecting to be attacked.

He heard her voice, but there was no time to reply before her magic hit.

Beira didn’t know what he should have expected but he felt like he was being crushed alive and like his whole body just forgot how to work. For a second, he couldn’t remember how to breathe, and he could feel his muscles spasming under the force of her magic.

He was dazed, dizzied, and his head was throbbing like he’d just run head first into a door. If his body didn’t feel so rigid, so stuck in place, he might have stumbled backwards.

Even now, all he could manage to get out was a startled, “--What?”

Orangeish Sherbert

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:02 pm
Sapphirine narrowed her eyes, feeling glee welling up inside of her. Ah...there it was. The thrill of the hunt, the excitement of the fight and the fact that she clearly had the upper hand.

This was nothing more than fun.

“What do you mean what. This is a war, and you’ve just lost it! I’m the corrupted senshi of orcas, and you’re not going to survive this. Nobody ever does. But I hope you put up a good fight. There’s no fun if you don’t.”

She aimed a kick at his shin, grinning and amused, ready to just...get it all out. Maybe add a starseed to her quota pile. That would be nice. Her hand reached out and grabbed his arm, beginning to draw some energy out of the sensh. If she couldn’t get a starseed...energy would at least be something.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:13 pm
Beira felt the stabbing pain of her kick in his leg before he could muster any sort of response, and her hand on his arm might have spelled disaster if he hadn’t suddenly been jarred out of the effects of her magic through desperation and willpower.

He drew his arm back and shoved her forcefully enough to put a little distance between them.

She’d shown him her magic. He was going to show her his.

Lonely Chill,” he said sharply, gesturing towards her as he regained his balance.

Orangeish Sherbert
Sailor Scout Attack: Lonely Chill
Sailor Beira gestures to a target within his line of sight and a chilly wind surges towards them. The wind does no damage, but the chill clings to them, seeps into them, and grips at their heart, leaving them suddenly feeling alone and unwanted. They may feel rejected, abandoned, and like they don't fit in; however the player wants to interpret it, they may, but a deep sense of loneliness will plague them for 30 seconds, after which the sensation will fade along with the coolness that accompanied it unless the player chooses to have the sensation persist for longer. This magic can be used three times.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:35 pm
The shove was expected, but the force behind it was...well. If she was prone to worrying, it would be worrisome. Stumbling backwards, Sapphirine was able to catch her balance, but only by sheer force of will and...well. She hated that. She might be stronger in all other respects...but he was obviously stronger physically…

Maybe she should start going to the gym?

She heard him call his magic, or call out nonsense words that had to have something to do with magic, and she braced herself for...for something, but thankfully, she was always lonely so...whatever the magic was supposed to do...it...didn’t really. But...it was cold. Far too cold for how late in the year it was...it was pretty much summer for goodness sakes.

The Star Festival would be starting soon. And she wouldn’t have anyone to hang out with…

Sapphirines shuddered, giving a soft hiss and glaring at the senshi. “Nice try.”

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:51 pm
Beira wasn’t one to swear, but in that instance he was almost tempted. He felt the cold, felt it in his bones, and he hated the unreliability of his magic. He was either physically outmatched, or had to risk his magic in a pinch, and he i[]really couldn’t afford to have it backfiring so often.

Briefly, desperately, he wondered if he might have a better effect if he tried again, but with as cold as he was now he wasn’t sure he could make it through another backfire.

“That was just a warning,” he said through grit teeth, partially out of frustration and partially because if he didn’t he was certain his teeth would start chattering.

“And my patience has just run out. You’ve got ten seconds to go before you lose the opportunity to leave in one piece.”

He wasn’t a violent person.

But he wasn’t going to lay down his life and let her end it so easily.

Orangeish Sherbert

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:11 pm
Sapphirine scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest to try and warm up as much as she could. She was still cold. “I think you should be the one to turn tail and run. Since I’m obviously the winner here. Though, maybe I’ll just use my magic again and stun you long enough to end everything. The would would obviously be better without you in it. So maybe.”

The corrupt forced her arms to unfold and stretched, preparing to attack again.

“Now, run little senshi. Or I’ll show you why they call Orcas Killer Whales.”

She meant it too...but she really didn’t be the one who turned tail and ran. She had to save face somehow.

...Even if this guy could pound her into and through the ground.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:13 am
Was it shameful to run? Was it shameful to stay alive? Beira’s head was still throbbing and he felt dizzy, and he felt absolutely disgusting. His magic had backfired and he just felt sick.

He had his pride. He didn’t want to run.

But, he didn’t want to die, or let her get the upper hand, or risk his magic backfiring again.

If he just left her like this, she could just go hurt someone else.

“I don’t think you have it in you,” he said, and his voice was as cold as his magic. “I’ll go. You go. Home, now. No more of this. I’ll give you one chance to clean your act up. You’re on the wrong path, and if you stray too far down it, there’s only one end for you.”

Could he kill?

His mind flashed to his homeworld, to the grave, and the cold seeped into his heart again.

He could, if he had to.

If it was a last resort.

Orangeish Sherbert

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:53 pm
Sapphirine thought through his words. His offer. She could leave. They would both simply leave and then...that would be that. No harm done. But.

She wouldn’t stop the path she was on. This was the path she had chosen and it was going to be the path she continued to walk. No matter what.

...Well. Perhaps chosen was too strong of a word...but it had sure chosen her…

“Fine. Go on your own path, and I’ll do the same. But.” She gave a smile that showed as many teeth as she could muster. “The next time we meet, I promise, I won’t be this kind.”

Giving a half curtsy, Sapphirine took a spectacular leap up onto the branch of a nearby tree and then onto a rooftop, disappearing into the night.

Perhaps...she would simply have to compile a hit list...and he...ah. Whatever his name was….would be at the top.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff