Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Negaspace & The Rift
[PRP] No Stranger to Flame [Cerv/Rak/Faustite]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Indigo_Plateau
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 7:46 am
Strickenized

"I just think it really sucks that I can't miss a couple hours of class so that I can, like, actually go to the meetings instead of having to follow-up afterward. At this point in the year, what am I really going to learn that I haven't already? The whole last month is basically just waiting for exams to be done with and I'm way above my class, anyway. It wouldn't hurt anything, like, at all if I just didn't show up for a bit," Cervantite prattled conversationally, arms folded behind his head and legs moving in lazy strides as he and Rakovanite stepped down a hallway in the Negaspace castle.

What was the point of being a cool magical senshi if he still had to do mundane things like school and work and being home before curfew?

"Mother would be offended, if she learned you were absent," Rakovanite retorted quietly.

And yeah, okay, she probably would be, but that implied that anyone actually cared enough that he was gone to call her, and he doubted that was the case. No way was anyone making house calls for every missing senior this late in the game.

So Cervantite shrugged. "I guess, but the worst she can do is snap at me. I'd prefer that to, like, not having information that could conceivably get me killed if I dunno what's going on." And if he wasn't at these meetings, how was he supposed to know where youma and senshi and everyone else were going to be fighting? He could be walking along, totally minding his own business and get nailed by a stray-flying attack!

And like, die from it, if he wasn't powered-up to better endure it.

He flashed a curious grin toward his older brother. "So is this guy going to be mad about being harassed or people not showing up when they're supposed to? It's not really my fault if s**t happens during normal school hours, and I can't make it."

"I am unsure," Rakovanite admitted. "We have never formally met." But given how the meeting went, he gave a slight shrug. "But I think it is a distinct possibility."

"Cool, cool. My favorite thing to hear. Bitches being offended for no unavoidable reason." But they were at the office door now, and he did want to get some firsthand info on what all was going down and when and where. Things he could get from Rakovanite to be sure, but given that his brother intended to stay mostly out of it, and Cervantite wanted in, he figured it was better to speak at the source. He knocked.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 6:47 am
The knock was heard, but Faustite hadn't stopped his pacing. A rarity for him, Faustite paced in an oval shape, and his personal youma spasmed its tentacles through the air to keep up with him on the outside. Only one tentacle was preoccupied: it curled a dripping tentacle around the General's tablet, which was open to a recording module.

"— And Cybele will secure the perimeter. Cut the recording." His hands remained behind his back; the squid youma had mostly outgrown the need for gesture.

Seconds past as the youma struggled with understanding the tablet's interface, and Faustite soon tired of waiting. He stepped next to his youma and pointed at the red microphone icon, hesitant to touch it himself. "That one." Instead, the squid continued to float, holding the tablet, and sprayed a few bubbles of ******** useless," the cindered General hissed, and waved a hand to banish his youma to the Rift.

More seconds passed as he breathed a slow sigh. "Come in."

His guests would be entering into an office of metal — metal chairs, metal desk, metal bookshelves (with glass coverings that haven't been moved or dusted in years), and metal pens. Contrails of ash lay on the floor, with their concentrations indicating frequency of use. Each of the metal surfaces showed warping from heat, and some fingerprints were made solid in their surfaces. A slight slope in the edge of the desk suggested the General's preference for sitting on it.

In all, it looked more like the inner workings of a lantern than a proper office, but its occupant did not care.

indigo_plateau

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

Negaspace & The Rift

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas