Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] A darkening night (Eveite, Zincite)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 7:18 pm
It wasn't the smartest thing to do, and it left her out in the open, but she didn't really care about being found at this point. Currently she was on top of the roof of the building that the General, Faustite, wanted to attack and was currently using a laptop connected to her system to hack into the security cameras. She had already started gathering data when she had gotten home from the meeting, but it was best to see what the building was like as well, which was why she was here.

Sure, she was on top of it and couldn't see inside, but it gave her a general idea. And there weren't any cameras on the top. Unless it was some rich-person's building or something with highly sensitive data, then she was in the clear.

She knew her aura could be found by others up here but she had decided to take the risk. She had wanted to test out her new jumping powers anyway. The unfortunate part was the fact that she couldn't even use her USB stick weapons to transfer data so they were essentially useless. Still, if she needed, she could easily wipe the computer. It was sending all of the information to her home setup anyway.

While she sat there staring at the screen, legs crossed, one arm resting and the other using her knee to prop it up so she could hold her chin, she noticed an aura. It didn't appear to be too powerful though. It just appeared to be that of another Lieutenant. She could only guess as to why another one was there, but she had work to do, so if they were to meet, she could only chat with them at the time.

Demy-Stardust

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 7:47 am
Lieutenant Zincite was having a wonderful night on the town! Sure he was a little new to all of this...very new, in fact, but he was taking rather well to the whole thing. There was something about the sheer drama of siphoning energy from the general populace for hidden nefarious plans that he reveled in. It almost felt sinful, and that simply made it fun.

Tonight was all about getting more familiar with this new form, as well as the powers that came with it. The uniform itself? He LOVED it. It oozed style and had touches of the glamour of the 20s and 30s. It was perfect for him, which simply made this whole Negaverse thing seem even more right. If they knew his style so well clearly he belonged here. Why, his weapon was even a radio microphone! Sure, it didn't really work, and he wasn't about to hurl such a beautiful old piece of technology at someone, but he loved it dearly. He'd just have to stick to his true weapon...his voice. And failing that? Fists, of course.

So far the evening was going well! He'd siphoned a bit of energy to get a feel for it, and was about to go find his next target when the feeling of an aura flickered at the edge of his attention. Hrm...it felt friendly, and not overbearingly strong. Wouldn't hurt to approach them, right? Eventually he was going to have to socialize with his fellow agents and get some networking done. Especially if he planned on growing in rank and influence.

"Well, hello there! Up to some shenanigans?"
He'd made his way up to the roof, and kept a respectful distance as he greeted his potential new 'friend'. Zincite had no intention of spooking them, after all! Simply wanted to see what the other was up to.

SSBrosB

Demy-Stardust

Protostar Guardian

23,450 Points
  • Neon Core Survivor 500
  • Never Acquiesce 500
  • Team Carl 200

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 7:18 am
She supposed that she should have expected other agents to be curious and only turned her head to look at the other Agent when he appeared on the same roof that she was. He appeared to be interested in what she was doing and it wasn't as if it was a secret. She gave him a smile. "I'm trying to hack into that building right there." She said, pointing in the direction of the Farnsworth building. "General Faustite is setting up an operation and needs the cameras hacked so that they don't record anything. Cell phones though will be harder, especially since there's going to be different types..." She started muttering to herself, getting lost in a train of thought, before remembering the other Liuetenant was there.

She blinked and recovered her thoughts. "I haven't seen you before, though I can't say I've met a lot of other Lieutenants. I'm Eveite. What's your name?" At least she hoped that he would give his name. It would make typing up notes about him much easier, though the outfit stood out quite a bit as well.

Demy-Stardust

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:57 pm
Curious was certainly a word for it. Nosy was another, and one far more apt for Zincite's personality. Not that he was going to speak about that...nah, no reason to show his hand like that. Not yet, at least.

"Hacking, hrm? Sounds fascinating!"

It was something he'd heard of in passing but didn't really have a huge understanding of. His electronic-based expertise lie with his podcasting equipment and old-fashioned radios. Little else technology based truly caught his interest, but the fact she was doing setup for a future operation?
Well, that was interesting.

"Sounds neat!"

He moved a bit closer before settling himself down, clearly intent on staying for at least a little bit.

"Hello Eveite! I'm Zincite, and it's not too much of a surprise you haven't seen me. Pretty new, haven't met....anyone. Really. So this is quite the treat!"

Quote:

Demy-Stardust

Protostar Guardian

23,450 Points
  • Neon Core Survivor 500
  • Never Acquiesce 500
  • Team Carl 200

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:31 pm
"It's very fascinating once you know the basics of it and what it can do. Nowadays it's pretty powerful." She said and took a moment to look at his outfit. "I think I can guess that you appreciate older technology. That's not a bad thing of course, it's very interesting how the more advanced we've made technology the easier it is to disrupt or gather information that shouldn't be there in the first place."

He settled down near her. Although he talked a bit... enthusiastically, Eveite wasn't bothered by his presence. She raised an eyebrow at him not meeting anyone. "It's intriguing, don't you think, that when someone is brought into the Negaverse that they don't really meet any other Agents? I can't tell if they want us to be an army that works together or if they want us to stumble around until they call us to do something." She said with a chuckle. "It's nice to meet you too Zincite. I haven't been here long either, but I have been teaching at Romano's before I was made a Lieutenant so I've seen some of the recruits before they've been inducted at least."

She made sure to check her computer to see if the scan had concluded, but it was still running. She sighed. Somehow technology hadn't made these scans go much faster. Demy-Stardust"General Faustite left out a bunch of flyers... some even on rats for some reason. If you didn't see them then if you want to know we're going to be attacking the building we're currently on. For what reason, I don't know, but I wanted to get in on my first operation so here I am."

Demy-Stardust

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:05 pm
"Hit the nail right on the head! All technology is cool in it's own right but there's something just neat about the older stuff. Different, classic sort of sound."

He tilted his head a bit, taking in everything she said and thinking on it. Come to think of it he really hadn't seen anyone else from their little organization. He was inducted, sure, but there was no real ceremony. No initiation, no dramatic or slightly satanic rituals. Just, bam, you're a member now! Outside of the terrible pain in the chest for a moment it was all somewhat boring.

He hated being bored.

"Seems pretty strange that we don't meet anyone else. Also seems kinda odd they didn't tell you why they're going after this building."

Nevermind the whole...rat thing.

"Probably to keep more control. One can keep the masses from rising up if you limit the amount of information they have. Maybe we have to prove ourselves before they bother telling us things. Couldn't hurt to have just a bit more to work with though, right? Guess we'll just go on earning our scraps..."

SSBrosB

Demy-Stardust

Protostar Guardian

23,450 Points
  • Neon Core Survivor 500
  • Never Acquiesce 500
  • Team Carl 200

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:37 pm
"I agree with you there. Not sure why there isn't some sort of ceremony to include new members. Though, perhaps they do it so we aren't too reliant on each other. I would bet if they held a tournament where we all had to kill each other then they would gladly lose Agents just for their own entertainment." She wasn't particularly fanatic about the Negaverse, she saw it as more of a job opportunity. And from what she had seen so far, especially with what happened in the meeting, they definitely wouldn't hesitate to get rid of their own.

She shrugged. "Maybe it's just because I'm a lowly Lieutenant? If you ask me, the higher ups keep way too many secrets." Which aligned with what he said next and she nodded. She could tell that he was trying to imply something.

She looked at him. "Hmm? And what would you propose that we do? As Lieutenants we don't have that much power and we have to answer to everyone of higher rank. It makes one want to get to Captain much faster. But I'm assuming you have something else in mind?" She wouldn't be surprised if other Agents had more... ambitions within the Negaverse. After all, it was pretty much the perfect opportunity to gain power and commit whatever evil they wanted to, and it sounded like Zincite may have been thinking of something else besides just moving up in the ranks.

Demy-Stardust

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:45 pm
Him? Imply something? Ha! Perish the thought! Why he was simply trying to find camaraderie with a fellow officer! It's not like he'd have some big plan to use his time in the organization to gain power, and then unleash a chaos upon this world to rival the darkest stories from his horror podcast.

He definitely wouldn't have any plans like that.

"Oh I don't propose we do anything! Simply be good little workers like they expect. Keep our eyes and ears open as we work our way to the next rank, and then it'll be a prime position to actually change things in this world. Won't that be fun?"

But he wouldn't say more on that. He simply couldn't. One could only push the boundaries so much before being snapped back into place. He merely sowed the seeds. Left them to take root in the minds of others.

Perhaps it'd cause something to happen, something that would lead to vast changes in the world.

Or perhaps it'd only lead to the failure of others, which would at least be entertaining!

"The higher ups do keep a lot of secrets. Looking forward to keeping my own when I'm one of them."

He chuckled, tilting his head some as he continued to watch her work.

SSBrosB

Demy-Stardust

Protostar Guardian

23,450 Points
  • Neon Core Survivor 500
  • Never Acquiesce 500
  • Team Carl 200

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:07 pm
Eveite looked at the other Lieutenant that had a face that definitely said "Sure...". She sighed. "Well we can't get anywhere as Lieutenants anyway, so if there is something that we want to do with our powers, I'd say being a Captain is a good start." They didn't even have real weapons as Lieutenants. She had a couple of USB sticks that were good for throwing at opponents to catch them off guard, but that was it.

And from the looks of it, he had an old-time microphone. Unless he was willing to bash someone over the head with it, it wasn't really a weapon either.

She used one of her fingers to push her glasses back up. A fruitless effort. Somehow they hadn't yet made glasses that wouldn't be effected by nose oils.

"Maybe we can reveal some of them later. I don't mind not knowing for now, but if it directly effects us then we should have a say." She said in reply. She still wasn't too concerned about any of it. If she was paid to create an impenetrable wall in the database so it couldn't be hacked, she would do it.

Her program was done now and she double-checked to make sure everything had been completed as it should have been. She had access to the cameras now and could see how the water system worked in the building, but wasn't sure if she could control it. Best she could do now was telling them where they could find the water shutoff.

She closed her laptop and looked at the other Lieutenant. "I haven't met many others, but you sound interesting. If you need me to help with something, just contact me." It was true, she didn't really believe in whatever he was trying to peddle, but if it made a possibly monotonous job a bit more exciting, then she was willing to do what needed. However she would only do enough to where she wouldn't get in trouble.

She would not be saving anyone else's skin before her own.

Demy-Stardust

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:43 pm
Oh yes, he liked this one. She might not openly be into his ideas of troublemaking, but perhaps he could rope her into things later. At the very least she'd maybe think more on what he said, hrm? It really was far too early into his career to start causing any -real- trouble, but no harm in laying minor groundwork for things.

"Oh yes, same goes for you! If I can help with anything just let me know...not sure I can be of much help just from being new, but I'm always willing to learn something."

That grin of his was unsettling at times, it widened to an uncomfortable level before settling back to something a bit more normal.

He wouldn't be sticking his neck out for anyone though...nor would he ask people to do that for him. No, what fun was it to flat out ask someone to risk their lives for you? It was all about the manipulation, make them -think- they wanted to do such things. That was far more satisfying in the end.

Whether Eveite would be the attempted victim of such manipulation in the future remained to be seen. It was too early to be making any long term plans such as that. Groundwork could be laid here and there, but nothing major. No...simply talking to this other lieutenant and trying to make friends would be enough for now.

SSBrosB

Demy-Stardust

Protostar Guardian

23,450 Points
  • Neon Core Survivor 500
  • Never Acquiesce 500
  • Team Carl 200

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:25 pm
"I'll think about it." She said with a smirk. With that sort of grin on his face he seemed all too eager to try to help her. Perhaps if she did ever need help, she would think long and hard as to whether or not what he wanted in return would be worth it. If she wasn't on the hook for helping him forever she probably wouldn't mind, but for now she kept her guard up.

But it was time for her to go. She had done what had needed to be and what she could in the moment. Anything else would require doing it on the fly. She stood up, taking time to let her legs get used to the new position. "As fun as it is talking to you, we better go. The presence of two Lieutenants might make us a bigger target to anyone who's out there. And wouldn't want you getting hurt when you're so new now would we?" She said, not really caring if he did get hurt or not.

She gave him a nod. "I'll see you around then." She said, before she made off for the next building in the direction of Romano's school. If there was any place she could drop some Negaverse information off, it was there.

And she didn't want the Lieutenant to even know the general direction of her home in case he followed.

Demy-Stardust
Can end it here if that's okay! Thank you for the rp!

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games