Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
irreconcilable differences | takiku Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:10 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote:

CHAKRA: 3,355/3,355 STAMINA: 2,930/2,930

Takao's conversations with Leaf genin at the Akihiko and Akiran wedding made him a prime target for missions involving the leaf. He wasn't sure if the kages were collaborating about it or if the advisors were to blame, but he wasn't happy that the villages were suddenly pushing inter-village missions for diplomacy now.

And naturally, given he was Takao Yamamoto and the universe hated him, he was paired with the one and only Kiku. He approached the Leaf gate to rendezvous with her though he was visibly disgruntled about it. "C'mon, princess, we've got work to do." He took the cigarette out of his mouth and tapped it to loosen the ash as he waited for her to come a bit closer. He knew capturing a serial thief was menial work but the tasks weren't intended to be difficult, just 'team-building,' as barf-worthy as that was.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Guilded Queen
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: B 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
Kiku took her sweet time getting to the rendezvous point, walking without a care in the world about who was waiting for her. Because, in truth she didn’t care. Arashi and Konoha had decided to perform joint operations after they were both attacked by Jashinists. And this time they decided to pair the greatest shinobi in the world… with Takao Yamamoto. Kiku felt like throwing up at the thought of Nimure’s friend, even if she no longer had the intestines to do so. And as she approached the gate, she could see him. He looked about as physically ill as she did at the thought of working together, which was to be expected: he had shitty taste, if his brand of cigarettes was enough to go by.

But even still, upon seeing him Kiku ran up to try and make up for lost time. “Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry I’m late!” She exclaimed, worry plastered on her face as she caught up to Takao. “I got lost on my way here, wouldn’t you believe it?” She added, sticking her tongue out and rubbing the back of her head with an embarrassed look on her face. “I recently had an operation that resulted in some memory loss, I’m so sorry to keep you waiting!” Kiku bowed deeply at the waist, extending a hand for her new teammate to shake. “My name’s Kiku Fujioka, it’s a pleasure to meet you! I hope we do our best!” She introduced herself, sincerity written all over her like a book.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 1620/1620
Stamina: 1310/1310
Nature Chakra: 686/686
Puppet Points: 0/22
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Reflex: 4
Endurance: 2

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

kiiwispoet

gucci-shinigami
Crew

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:20 pm
User Image

Quote:

CHAKRA: 3,355/3,355 STAMINA: 2,930/2,930

Takao was surprised to see Kiku hustle to catch up to him, and further surprised at her words. She sounded so earnest. He didn't really say anything for a long moment, confusion plastered on his face as his eyebrows knit upwards. To his eyes, she looked generally the same. He supposed he could have utilized his connection with Chomei to cast a powerful sensory technique to determine if this was indeed a trick, but he was overall persuaded by her reactions. After all, he hadn't thought Kiku to be very talented when he'd met her at the wedding, let alone a talented actress. He wasn't completely sold but, given his disbelief around her having the ability to trick him, he opted to tentatively believe her.

As such, he did not want to leave her hand waiting in the air after her polite introduction. Taking her words at face value, he met her hand for a shake. It took a conscious effort for him to remember to make it firm and not crushing, as his instinct was when it came to contact with Kiku. "Takao Yamamoto," he said uncertainly around his cigarette, as if it wasn't his name at all.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Guilded Queen
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: B 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
With her face pointed to the ground and all but her mouth covered by shadow, the girl’s smile turned into a smirk. The moment that Takao gripped her hand, shook, and let go there was a small amount of golden sparks around his palm. Painless electricity, to be sure, but still conducive to act as a magnet. So the moment Kiku took a step back from the man, an intense magnetic pull would bring him to his knees as his right hand became stuck to the ground. “If you’re going to call me ‘princess,’” Kiku shifted into view. As she stood above Takao and looked down at the man, her mouth twisted in a near sadistic smile. As if nothing brought her more pleasure than seeing the Jinchuriki on his knees before her. “Then you could at least bow. As Kiku spoke, a thin shadow continued to cover the top half of her face. In this shadow only her eyes were visible, glowing with a faint purple light that wasn’t normal for human eyes. Even when they shifted to look down at Takao, the motion was more of a snap like a lens, instead of a natural slide.

Pleased with the message she was sending, Kiku released the magnetism and turned around. She adjusted the strap of her travel bag, tightening it to her shoulder, before walking. “Now hurry up, the sooner we get this over with the better. You reek of cigarettes.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

kiiwispoet

gucci-shinigami
Crew

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:00 pm
User Image

Takao's inhale was cut short into a gasp as he found himself on the ground. He hadn't blinked but he had still missed it, the moment where everything changed. Her words were chilling, psychopathic, and he was slow to look up to meet her strange gaze. She was exactly the b***h he'd written her off as initially but... she also wasn't. Something new had happened and he couldn't put his finger on what it was. He hoped it was her feeling rejected by Nimure after the kid realized he could do so much better, but Takao wasn't feeling optimistic given how love-struck Nimure had been.

It took him a moment to gather himself and get to his feet, even after she released the magnetism and walked away. He let the cigarette fall out of his mouth and he stamped it out while rubbing his magnetized palm pointlessly on his jeans. Then he started jogging to catch up. "I hope the Leaf guards saw that and reprimand you for threatening intervillage relations," he seethed. He was still angry, though, and the words weren't biting enough to feel properly retaliatory. "And I've called you a b***h plenty of times, you know. You gonna rut on me like you're in heat, too?" After saying it, his face felt hot, but he just turned away from her as he matched her stride, giving the appearance of pouting.

Their target was a man named Akito. He had stolen petty things from both villages and was probably no greater than a D-rank mission worth of problem, but because he had offended both villages, it was determined that he'd be a great common goal. Takao saw the merit in the concept, but felt pretty bitter about the execution. He stuck his hands in his pockets and continued to mope a bit as he walked. 'Takao should behave better. Takao is lucky to have Nimure as a friend and every insult to his beloved could cost Takao the friendship.' 'Shut up,' Takao shot back to Chomei instinctively. However, the bijuu's advice made him sigh because he knew the bug was right and also knew that since the two had reconciled, he owed it to Chomei to be a better listener and jinchuuriki, even when the "right thing to do" was no more desirable than cutting off his junk.

"You know, I wonder what Nimure sees in you..." What would have otherwise been a cutting line was said with wonder instead of malice, though Chomei hissed disapprovingly in Takao's head all the same for his diplomatic approach. "Just that, he made friends with me really quickly. But it seems like he did that with you, too. I think it's interesting that he must have seen something in each of us that he liked."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:18 am
User ImageUser Image
The Guilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
“Oh Takao~” Kiku swooned, moving so she was walking backwards but facing him. The girl slowed her steps just enough to get into his personal space as a seductive smirk played on her lips. “Does that mean you think about little old me?” She asked, looking up at the young man from under her eyelids, pouting her lips a little. “Ugh, as if!” Kiku’s flirty face fell away to disgust as she whipped around to look away from Takao. How’d Nimure even find this guy? “Gimme some space.” Kiku added over her shoulder. She made a motion to bite her thumb, familiar to anyone that knew the Summoning Jutsu. She even went through all of the motions of making the handsigns before suddenly stopping. The girl looked down and saw the notable lack of blood she’d managed to draw from her thumb. Right… can’t feel… or bleed… Kiku had to remind herself. There were aspects of her puppet body that she was still getting used to, like not needing to eat or sleep. Instead of the series of signs for a summoning, Kiku made a single half seal with one hand while extending her opposite arm. With an effort of chakra and a poof of smoke, her personal summon, Alu the Bat, arrived perched on her arm. About the size of a small child and resembling a wind up toy, Alu took off into the sky. As he circled around Takao and Kiku, a mechanism in his eyes allowed him to share sight with Kiku, giving her a full view of the area around them.

The two of them walked in an awkward, heavy silence for a while. Kiku’s first impression of Takao at the wedding wasn’t a good one. But Nimure liked him, which had to stand for something. And the girl did owe her own friend her life, the least she could do was at least be civil. Thankfully it was Takao that broke the silence first, with a question that Kiku often wondered herself. “Nimure’s a good guy.” The princess answered after some thoughtful seconds. “He can be a smarmy, killjoy, pain in the a** sometimes… but he’s got a good heart.” Kiku didn’t mean to, but her hand found its way to her chest, her palm hovering over her heart. Or, more specifically, the mechanism that contained the only organic parts of her any more. “I think him befriending people like us says less about you and me, and more about him. So it’s hard to say.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

kiiwispoet

gucci-shinigami
Crew

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:54 pm
User Image

Quote:

I'm not gonna account for my resources, this mfer fine

When Momotaro had been around when he'd first met Kiku, she didn't express such a quick shift of emotions. However, he was beginning to learn that alternating between playful and biting was a norm with the Leaf ninja, and so he knew now to not fall for any future gambits like that at the Gates.

She'd gotten partway through a summoning technique before stopping and it obviously concerned him. "Are you o-" but then she had adjusted and created a small bat anyways, a summon he was unfamiliar with beyond the knowledge that the Jashinists relied on them to flee the Storm. It made his lips curl automatically, but he didn't comment as the bat flew above them.

Her observations about Nimure, though, were rather telling. "He's good at finding troublesome friends. I'm glad, though, that I met him when I first came to the Leaf to find Lady Kameyo. He made the Leaf seem much less daunting and foreign." He reminisced over it for just a moment before the earth seemed to cave in under their feet all of a sudden. Instinctively, Chomei's protective chakra covered him and two of his tailed wings appeared, allowing Takao to fly. He reached out a hand to grab Kiku and hold her above the deep cavern and if she'd accept it, he'd flutter higher until he was twenty feet above the chasm.

"What the hell?" He cursed as he looked around. Suddenly, goons were materializing from nothing but air, almost all paired with a ninja-pet dog but one notably alone. Each of the goons seemed to bear an identical orchid marking on their clothing. "No one said Akito was a part of the Red Orchids." Takao frowned. It seemed the strategy at hand was going to be to trap and swarm them.

The dogs seemed to be foaming at the mouths as they began to undertake beast-man transformations with their human counterparts. "I ******** hate dogs," he confessed from the air, thinking back to the feral one that bit him as a kid. Four beast-man pairs were spinning together all of a sudden and coming for Takao [ Fang Rotating Fang [ Gatenga ] l Rank B l Complex x4 ]. He panicked for a brief moment. If he was holding onto Kiku, he'd have to drop her above the lava and hope she could handle herself while he generated a sonic blast to push the beast-man pairs away from [ Supersonic: Beetle Buzz [ Chō Onsoku: Kabutomushi Bazu ] | Rank S+ | Spiritual ].

The man without a dog laughed at Takao's words. "A part of the Red Orchids? I run the Red Orchids." Akito eyed both of them with amusement. "And I am oh so happy that we were able to convince them to choose you two to take care of little ol' me." He formed a hand seal and filled the chasm with lava, then made a new hand seal to make geysers of lava chase Kiku [ Lava Release: Lava Tsunami [ Yōton: Yōgan Tsunami ] | Rank S+ ].

pyrategross

Takao actions:

Demon Cloak Transformation I
      1) ▰ Supersonic: Beetle Buzz [ Chō Onsoku: Kabutomushi Bazu ] | Rank S+ | Spiritual
      The jinchuuriki forms a hand sign before unleashing a fifty-foot gust of wind enhanced by sonic chakra. The wind vibrates violently and inflicts one tier higher vertigo by the rank of the technique. Because of the effects of the vibration on metal, this technique has a one rank advantage against armor.

Baddies:

4 Goons with 4 Tamer Pets
      Using - Fang Rotating Fang [ Gatenga ] l Rank B l Complex x4
      1 Goon alone
      Using -
      ▰ Lava Release: Lava Tsunami [ Yōton: Yōgan Tsunami ] | Rank S+
      The user forms a string of hand signs, requiring two activations to do so. Upon completion the ground forms geyser like holes that begin to gush molten earth. Within seconds the gushing lava molds into a tidal wave measuring two hundred feet in width and height that washes over the entire topic, burying the area in a thirty foot deep pool of lava that does not harden unless effected by another technique or unnatural occurance. This area becomes a Lava Lake and constantly carries the hazards of the user's bloodline effects. Additionally, three topics in the subforum are swept over by a fifty foot wave of lava that hardens after ten posts. This technique melts through all custom crafted gear, reguardless of tier and treats all ninjutsu as two ranks lower.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Guilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
Yeah, he sure is. Kiku thought to herself. Her history with Nimure was a long one. And while it had definitely complicated over the last few months, she wasn’t about to stop being his friend because of it. And given the display of his fragile stability, Kiku didn’t want to leave him alone either.

The girl had gotten so lost in thought that she didn’t even notice that the ground had fallen away from her and Takao all of a sudden. Kiku’s attention came crashing back to her as she fell through the pit to the lava below. As she fell, gold dust started to spill from her body and form beneath her, but it wasn’t moving fast enough to catch her fall into the lava. So when Takao reached his hand out to her, Kiku took it reflexively. The man pulled her to safety against him and she pressed against his chest. Takao was radiating some kind of power Kiku had never felt before… Was this the power of the tailed beast Chomei? Kiku looked up to her partner in wonder as she tried to figure out what this power was. It wasn’t until she looked at him, though, did she realize the position they were in. “Let me go, you stink.” Kiku struggled to escape Takao’s grip, hopping away to land on a platform of gold dust that hovered nearby. All of the rogues appeared from thin air and it took Kiku’s entire attention to try and watch all of them, even with the added vision from Alu.

Thankfully she wouldn’t have to, as Takao seemed to deal with the small fry and their pets. But that left her with the massive wall of lava that came crashing down upon her. Kiku kneeled on her cloud of dst and quickly ran through some handsigns before slamming her palms against the platform. The dust shot a tendril into the earth, churning the ground below into a mass of gold dust that would flow up. Crashing into the lava like its own tsunami, the two would cancel out while the heat of the lava melted the gold together into a solid wall. [Iron Sand Shield A Rank>S Rank] “Oh I’m sorry, am I supposed to know who you are?” Once again Kiku’s eyes lit up with purple light as she smirked condescendingly to Akito. We were tasked with finding some third rate thieves; does that sound like something you wanna take credit for? How embarrassing~” She snickered into her palm.

The Genin formed a string of signs as the earth beneath them began to shake. Then she clapped her palms together just as a golden dragon erupted out of the lava, spiraling into the air as it came from the ground. The dragon turned it’s massive head to Akito and let out a metallic roar before crashing into the man at top speed. [Wood Dragon A Rank>S Rank]

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 1460/1620
Stamina: 1270/1310

First Action:

▰ Iron Sand Barrier [ Satetsu Shouheki ] | Rank A Overwhelming (Boosted to S Overwhelming with DA)
The user pulls iron sand around them in a dome fashion, making use of a single handsign to make it harden in place, unfortunately, this means the user cannot move around with it. The barrier will not break unless it is hit by an S+ Rank technique.

Second Action:

▰ Puppet Summoning | Rank E
Summons as many puppets as the user has sealed. This technique is considered basic. Learning this technique additionally satisfies E-rank Sealing and Unsealing training. Does not require chakra or stamina to use, nor does it cost an activation.

▰ Wood Release: Wood Dragon Technique [ Mokuton: Mokuryū no Jutsu ] | Rank A Overwhelming (Boosted to S Overwhelming with DA)
After performing the required hand seals, the user creates a gigantic wooden dragon from any surface, which is then directed to attack an intended target. Its shape closely resembles a Chinese dragon, though with a short trunk-like nose, having an elongated and serpentine body, which can be used to constrict larger opponents. It also has the ability to absorb a tailed beast's chakra once it is bound. This technique can bind either one demon or equivalent size or up to a dozen humanoid sized individuals. The amount of chakra drained from demons is equal to 300 chakra per post bound. In addition, humanoid sized creatures bound by the dragon suffer ten points of tenketsu rot per turn bound. When bound the target must pay the required cost atop the grappling status.

Third Action:

▰ Full Circle Slam | Rank B | Simple (Boosted to S+ Strength and Speed)
The user strikes an opponent while holding the tonfa's grip, wheeling their tonfa in circles, slamming the stick upon the top of their heads and throwing them face first into the ground. This technique gains a [1] point increase in speed per rank of the technique.

▰ Training: 1,000,000 Blows | Rank A | Training
Learning to use their weapons in various methods, this training allows basic combat Tonfa strikes to treat armor as one tier lower, reducing light armor to nothing.

kiiwispoet

gucci-shinigami
Crew

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:28 pm
User Image

Takao laughed at Kiku's taunting towards Akito, glad it was at someone who wasn't him. He fluttered above the scene below as gold kept lava at bay. "Akito, that's tough, dude. You just got blasted in front of your boys," Takao commented, getting an internal derisive comment from Chomei about how he was acting juvenile. "Y'know, I'm really glad that the Storm gave me permission to bestow an a**-whopping on you guys. For a buncha badass 'bangers, you guys sure can't seem to make a name for yourselves beyond small theft." The Red Orchid goons seemed to share a glance and change up their approach.

Takao groaned as the dog-man teams rejoined. "Ugh, what's up with this - four of you guys just for little ol' me?" But the spinning beast forms were directed at Kiku, generating vertigo-inducing winds all around the Leaf and Storm shinobi [ Fang Wolf Fang [ Garōga ] l Rank S l Complex x4 ]. "Hey, hey, I just wanted an equal division here fellas!" Their attack was visibly stronger than the previous assault. Sucking in a breath and shooting out a powerful bullet, Takao's wind attack collided with one of the dog-man teams and threw them backwards [ Vacuum Great Sphere [ Shinkuu Taigyoku ] | Rank S ]. He charged himself with Chomei's energy and shot out a vibrating shot like before, supersonic chakra interacting with two more the beast cyclones to throw them back away from Kiku [ Supersonic: Beetle Buzz [ Chō Onsoku: Kabutomushi Bazu ] | Rank S+ | Spiritual ].

"See, all that was gonna do was make me jealous, fellas. I still want to have some fun, too, y'know!" However, in his distraction he missed the glob of lava that was shot his way, pulling from the sky and to the ground on the other side of the lava chasm. "Gross!" He complained as the rubberized substance glued his arm to the ground. He began working on breaking it with his chakra and looked over to see Kiku handle the last beast cyclone - except what he saw was Akito rearing up for a punch clean to the girl's head and his voice was stuck in his throat, unable to scream a warning [ ▰ Artillery Round | Rank A | Simple ].

pyrategross
      Dealing with only one of the Fang Wolf Fang attacks & Akito's head-punch.

Takao actions:

1) Vacuum Great Sphere [ Shinkuu Taigyoku ] | Rank S
      The user inhales deeply and expels one large, penetrating wind bullet that is fifty feet in diameter. The bullet has the power to blow through several buildings before dispersing. This vacuum effect is powerful and if physical contact is made with the technique the target will suffer an extreme loss of breath interrupting any potential attacks before collision applies. Because of this vacuum effect the jutsu lacks it's ordinary weakness to the fire element.

▰ Supersonic: Beetle Buzz [ Chō Onsoku: Kabutomushi Bazu ] | Rank S+ | Spiritual
      The jinchuuriki forms a hand sign before unleashing a fifty-foot gust of wind enhanced by sonic chakra. The wind vibrates violently and inflicts one tier higher vertigo by the rank of the technique. Because of the effects of the vibration on metal, this technique has a one rank advantage against armor.

Baddies:

4 Goons with 4 Tamer Pets
      ▰ Fang Wolf Fang [ Garōga ] l Rank S l Complex x4
      Once the user has become the two headed wolf or the multi-headed wolf, they spin themselves akin to the fang over fang technique. This technique is treated as collaborate and anyone within a thirty yard radius to the technique suffers tier three vertigo from the spinning force draining the air out of the area. The use can continuously use this attack for three post straight.

Akito alone
      Using -
      ▰ Artillery Round | Rank A | Simple
      The user launches a superman punch that is launched over the shoulder and reigns down upon a target's head. This strike delivers a concussive wave for force that drives a target face first into the earth, forming a crater five feet in width and depth per rank of the technique. Additionally, this causes one additional tier of trauma and when used at B rank and above renders the target unconscious for one post per rank of the technique.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Guilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
Kiku’s strike landed true, sending the man staggering away from her. The girl landed gracefully on some gold sand that hovered above the lava, performing a quick flourish with her tonfa as she entered a combat stance. [Side Stance B Rank Simple] “Don’t tell me you’re down for the count already!” Kiku’s lips spread into her smug smirk as she rolled her neck. “My motor’s not even warmed up yet!” Between her and Takao, there were a lot of taunts being thrown around. But it wasn’t like they weren’t deserved; they may have been outnumbers, but the Red Orchids were definitely outclassed. The animal tamers, for instance, seemed to only fight with tunnel vision, changing targets in unison from Takao to Kiku.

The princess whipped herself around, swiping her right arm in front of her. With a wave of chakra, her massive wall of a puppet appeared before her, forming by building itself around her brick by brick in rapid succession. The massive puppet hovered between her and the remaining drilling fang, a shield of chakra blocking the attack without so much as damaging the puppet. [Shield of Queen’s B Rank Spiritual Overwhelming]

Kiku did let her guard down, as she was too focused on the massive monster before her. Akito lunged at her, swinging his fist at her. The Genin was able to just see it through Alu’s eyes in time to turn around to face him. With her back against the wall, literally, Kiku had nowhere to run as the fist struck her dead across the head. The girl’s head came clean off of her shoulders, leaving the blonde girl’s body standing without it. From where she was standing, Akito and Takao would be able to get a good look inside the empty puppet body of Kiku Fujioka, hollowed out aside from a Fuuin array and the canister that held her heart. [Royal Decree B Rank Overwhelming] There would be a pregnant pause before electricity crackled from inside the gapping hold of a neck on the puppet, charging up for a moment before firing a massive blast of Raiton chakra. [False Darkness B Rank Raiton Spiritual]

“Try not to be too surprised!” Kiku’s head floated above her body, electricity sparking between the two of them for a second, before it was rightfully attached in between her shoulders. She reached up and made sure to twist her head back into place as she spoke. “I know I’m beautiful, but you could at least act like you’ve seen a lady before.” Kiku continued, a look of mild annoyance on her face before it was replaced with her smirk, once again her eyes lighting up with purple light. “And you haven’t even seen the best of it yet!”

Kiku flung her arms out to her sides and wires shot from out of her joints, hooking to the nearest wall of earth while also surrounded Akito, each wire laced with explosive tags separated every two inches along the wire. Once the wires were set, Kiku snapped her fingers with an effort of chakra, igniting the paper bombs to explode in an instant. [Royal Oppression A Rank Spiritual Overwhelming]

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 1260/1620
Stamina: 1230/1310
Puppet Points: 3/22

First Action:

▰ Side Stance | Rank B | Simple
The user stands with their body angled to only reveal their own side. Techniques delivered from the arm furthest from the opponent are given an additional [1] point increase in strength to attacks executed from this stance. In addition, techniques executed from the closest arm to the foe are executed at a [1] point increase in speed per rank of the technique.

Second Action:

Royal Decree: B Overwhelming Kiku's puppet body is segmented, held together at the joints by magnetic chakra that are able to separate at will. Kiku is able to use that to dodge a technique aimed at her by activating this mechanism at or above the rank of the technique being dodged's potency. In addition, by paying the cost without an activation, Kiku is able to cast any jutsu at or below the rank this mechanism was used at.

▰ False Darkness [ Gian ] | Rank B
The user opens their mouth, expelling a lightning beam that extends up to forty feet and causes tier two burns on contact. This beam of lightning can be sustained for an upkeep of ten chakra per post. In addition, this technique is considered A rank in execution if used by a Jiongu user's mask.

Third Action:

▰ Type of Mechanism: Royal Oppresion ver 2
▰ Tier of Mechanism:
▰ Mechanism's Rank: A (50 foot radius)
▰ Mechanism Description: A spool of wire that can be launched from a puppet. These wires spread from the puppet at a radius of ten feet per rank (Max: 70 feet at S+ rank) These wires carry explosive tags that all explode at the rank of this technique, and can be detonated at anytime by Kiku for no activation. Applies Tiered Trauma and Blindness to any enemies caught in the explosion radius.

Puppet Action:

Shield of Queens: Rank B | Unique: By flooding Queen's Castle with chakra, Kiku is able to protect against most techniques by treating any oncoming technique as one rank weaker. Making contact with this Shield applies Magnetic Manipulation to the target. Has a cooldown of 3 posts before Shield of Queens can be used again.

kiiwispoet

gucci-shinigami
Crew

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:15 am
User Image

The world seemed to move in slow motion as he watched Akito's fist connect with Kiku, knocking her head- "KIKU!!" He screamed out, Chomei's chakra surging at his hand and allowing him to break free of the lava glob. He pulled his sword free and charged -- the Inuzuka goons were in his way, so he had to clean them out first. His blade was charged with his vibrating wind chakra as he moved around three of the beast-men, razor-wind tingling in the moment before Takao jumped into the air and slashed down at them [ Parhelion Rainbow [ Gen'nichi Kō ] | Rank S | Complex ]. One hundred and eighty feet of razor wind chakra came down with the slash in a vortex, cutting the three beast-men mercilessly. They un-transformed mid-attack so that the men were downed with their ninja dogs.

Takao fought to catch his breath after such a draining attack, uncertain on his feet even as he wiped some of the blood off of his face. He stared at the unmoving men and dogs, which left him open for the fourth beast-man to attack him from behind, hitting him with a powerful roundhouse kick that threw him over the lava chasm to the other side. He landed bad on his shoulder, grunted, and looked up in time to see a glimpse of Kiku's puppet form before she replaced her head and continued to handle Akito.

"Wh-what the hell?" He dragged himself up to his feet as he saw some lightning beam shoot out of her puppet body at Akito, who seemed relatively unaffected by it somehow [ ▰ Tactical Cover | Rank X | Spiritual ]. Akito was surprised by the explosive tags, though he threw a palm out and radiated chakra outward that protected him from the blast [ ▰ Wave Touch: Force | Rank B | Spiritual ]. "I knew you were worth some money 'cause of your family, but this is more trouble than I expected from a little girl," Akito sneered. "Or is that even accurate?" He intentionally let his gaze trail down her inhuman body. He then followed up with his other hand, palm radiating more chakra to hit Kiku herself [ ▰ Wave Touch: Force | Rank B | Spiritual ]. "You make a pretty interesting toy yourself, whattya say, Dollface? I think I should let my boys have a few turns with y-"

"What boys?" Takao shouted across the fiery chasm, clutching his arm strangely as it hung down from his ruined shoulder. He had a wild look in his eyes - not quite madness, but certainly animalistic - and there was still plenty of blood on his face from the men he cut up. His last man standing was distressed as he looked over the three men and dogs lying motionless.

pyrategross

Takao actions:

1) ▰ Parhelion Rainbow [ Gen'nichi Kō ] | Rank S | Complex (3 activations)
      The user channels their element into their weapon, dashing forward to combat their foe. The user pivots, spinning around their foe which can be used defensively to evade a foe while. The user is able to utilize up to all three of their activations per post for three posts to execute this technique, requiring an upkeep two ranks below it's execution while moving with a [2] point increase in speed. No distruptions in this technique's execution can be made. The user's element is slung about while the user proceeds to pivot and dance around the target, creating a giant swirling vortex of elemental chakra overhead that is sixty feet in size and is increased by 1.5 for each activation spent building up to it. During it's final activation utilized, the user leaps into the air, sending a single slash downward that directs the amassed elemental chakra to come crashing down in a blade equal to the size of the element amassed.

Baddies:

1 Goon with Pet
      Unlabeled technique on Takao

Akito alone
      Using -
      ▰ Tactical Cover | Rank B | Spiritual
      The user coats their body in chakra, giving themselves a protective barrier against the opponent's attacks equal to it's rank in chakra and potency and lower. This barrier requires no hand signs but must have an upkeep cost paid of two ranks below it's original use.
      ▰ Wave Touch: Force | Rank S | Spiritual
      The user will hold their palm out towards their opponent. Then they will exert a wave of chakra that extends from their hand for 5 feet, and is 10 feet in radius. The rank of this technique does not change the size.
      ▰ Wave Touch: Force | Rank B | Spiritual
      The user will hold their palm out towards their opponent. Then they will exert a wave of chakra that extends from their hand for 5 feet, and is 10 feet in radius. The rank of this technique does not change the size.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:53 am
User ImageUser Image
The Guilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
“What did you say?” Kiku’s finger twitching was the only visible reaction to Akito’s taunting. Her head was bowed slightly, covering the top half of her face in shadow once more. But one thing was apparent and that was the frown that adorned the girl’s face. The very mood around Kiku shifted as she started to piece together what Akito was saying. He knew. He knew who she was, and so he knew who she used to be too. “Shut up.” The Genin’s voice came out cold, lacking any of its usual bravado that she usually displayed. [Brutal Form S Spiritual] Akito seemed intent on running his big mouth anyway, at least until Takao caught him off guard.

And that was when Kiku began to strike. The girl’s right hand shot up, making a gripping action with her hand as a wave of magnetic chakra would pull Akito to her. The man’s neck would suddenly be in the girl’s grip and he would be able to see her expression. Kiku’s face was empty as she stared at the bandit, void of any of the confidence or swagger or even frustration she usually held. Kiku just stared, unblinking with her head tilted to the side slightly, before she wordlessly slammed her tonfa into the man’s stomach, letting him go just at the impact. By Order of The Queen A Rank Overwhelming Spiritual-Parting Waves S+ Complex x3] Kiku would repeat this pattern over and over again, like clockwork. Grab, pull, hit, release. Without missing a beat or pausing for breath. Grab, pull, hit, release, each blow creating a devastating blast of concussive force.

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

▰ Brutal Form | Rank S | Spiritual
The user channels chakra into their entire body's muscular system. For the following three posts, the user is able to move with a [2] point increase to speed, giving all their attacks an additional effect of 5 feet of concussive forces per rank of the technique.

Second Action: (This combo is repeated 3 times)

By Order of the Queen: A Rank Overwhelming Using magnetic nodes inside her palms, Kiku is able to pull one target to her, reducing their Agility stat by 1 per rank of the technique until after their next post. [Max: 6] and places Magnetic Manipulation on the target. In addition, Kiku is able to use any close range Taijutsu or Bukijutsu she knows for no activation, but must still pay for the cost. Technique must be used at or below the rank that this mechanism was activated at. If Magnetic Manipulation is already applied, this mechanism negates the target's Agility Stat until after their next post

▰ Parting Waves | Rank A (S+ Potency) | Complex
The user thrusts both of their tonfa directly forward, striking at a target directly before them. Then, after this strike, the user channels chakra into their weapon and swings outward with each tonfa, sending concussive blasts of air five feet to either side per rank of the technique, deflecting incoming attacks and sending opponents flying.

▰ Training: 1,000,000 Blows | Rank A | Training
Learning to use their weapons in various methods, this training allows basic combat Tonfa strikes to treat armor as one tier lower, reducing light armor to nothing.

Third Action:

kiiwispoet

gucci-shinigami
Crew

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:30 am
User Image

Akito was unintimidated by Kiku, but perhaps that was the wrong move. As the beast-man hurried to Akito's side for assistance and direction from his boss, Akito took the first blow, coughing up blood from the impact of the tonfa. His eyes widened in surprise at her ferocity, though the beast-man was close enough for the other strikes that Akito could substitute with him effortlessly. "Ungrateful brat. A lot of people have been interested in you. You think you got away with it, huh? That no sleuth could put two and two together? And you're worth a lot for a ******** up shell of a kid. Look at you! Not even human anymore." He coughed up more blood, wiped his mouth. His beast-man was dead from Kiku's concussive tonfa attacks and Akito took just a few steps backwards as he watched the man fall to the ground.

"I ain't leading the Red Orchids 'cause I sit on my hands, though. I'm collecting that money!" He made a series of hand seals, and generated plenty of golden chains around Kiku [ ▰ Chakra Chains: Barrier [ Kemono Fuuin: Kekkai ] | Rank S+ x2 ]. The earth underneath her in the fuuin-chain dome began to lift up around her. A lava flow was moving the rock, moving her through the lava chasm and towards the other side with every intention to take her away to the Red Orchid base, wherever that was.

"Kiku?" Takao used a one-handed seal to turn his right hand green with healing chakra, holding onto his shoulder as he popped it back into its socket with a wince [ Healing Hands | A ]. He rotated the joint a few times to feel it really settle back in, but his eyes never left Kiku on the floating mass. Was this a part of a long game? What had their conversation been? He knew he needed to tend to the three beast-men he'd cut up so that they wouldn't actually die; it'd be good for both him and Kiku if they brought in some 'bangers for questioning given that they alluded to sneaking into both villages' chain of command. His previous animalistic fury had been neutralized by the confusion over Kiku's puppet body and her sudden quiet response to Akito that he couldn't quite hear.

pyrategross
      Kiku is dealing with the two S+ chains.

Akito Used:
      ▰ Chakra Chains: Barrier [ Kemono Fuuin: Kekkai ] | Rank S+
      This technique sprouts golden chains from the ground, that form a protective dome-like barrier of fuuin energy, encompassing a very large area (up to a thread). The barrier in question is nearly impenetrable, and while it is constructed around the user and any others caught within, cannot be escaped by any means, save for an S+ rank technique, or an S+ dodge system usage. It also has overwhelming on techniques of equal rank and below.

Takao Used:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Guilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
Blood dripped from her tonfa as Kiku stood over the body of the bandit she’d pulverized. She hadn’t really been thinking about it, just acting. Acting on a desire to protect herself from the same kind of torment she’d experienced as a child. She’d sworn to herself when the girl graduated from the Academy that she’d never cower in fear of who she was. That no-one would get to use her identity against her ever again. But, as much as Kiku hated to admit it, Akito had a point about her.

Kiku watched the blood dripping from her tonfa with a sadness in her eyes. Blood was life, flowing within all sentient living beings. And yet, now, Kiku no longer bled. She couldn’t taste or enjoy food, she couldn’t feel when Momotaro would kiss her. She couldn’t sleep or rest after a long day’s hardwork. All Kiku could do was… exist. Kiku was always a fighter, never one to let things just happen to her. Such things were beneath her, she would say. But… if she wasn’t truly alive, then should she bother fighting at all?

As the chakra chains erupted around her, glowing gold from energy and heat, Kiku let go of her tonfa. The gold weapon clattered to the ground, echoing around the battlefield as it fell, a useless tool much like its owner. As the chain barrier enclosed her, Kiku looked over to Takao, but her thoughts flooded with images of her best friend. She wanted to cry at the very thought of everything her and Nimure had been through, since the Academy. How she’d rejected him, and he still saved her life. Or whatever kind of shell she existed in now. But she was no longer able to cry. “Tell Nimure I’m sorry.” She said, just loud enough for the Jinchuriki to hear, before she was blocked from view and taken away.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 780/1620
Stamina: 1110/1310

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

kiiwispoet

gucci-shinigami
Crew

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:56 pm
User Image

Kiku turned his way as the chains surrounded her but she didn't meet her eyes. Her defeated, resigned posture as she spoke her request like it was her final... No, he couldn't let that fly. He had to protect her from this fate and he'd burn down the country side to do it. For all their bickering and for all the unpleasantries she undoubted threw his way and to others, he had never seen nor heard of her being defeated. It wasn't real.

Chomei and himself seemed to have the same visceral disgust at the sight of Akito taking her away on a growing lava river. They moved in unison, allowing Chomei's chakra to grow over Takao's body as a carapace that protected him. The bug armor made him look a bit revolting, especially as his eyes became more bug-like. Their voices were overlapping in this form.

"You're in luck, Akito. Only six of your mates have tasted purgatory today, but seven is my lucky number." they said. They gestured outward as all of the air in the environment became a vacuum, oxygen focused in a dome around themselves in the air [ Vacuum Style: Erasure [ Shinkū sutairu: Shōkyo ] | Rank S+ overwhelming ]. The fuuin-backed chains created a dome around the earth that floated on the lava, so Kiku would have air even if she didn't need it - but Akito was nowhere near as lucky. He immediately choked on the lack of air around him, unconsciousness taking him quickly though not painlessly.

They stayed fluttering high above the ground, watching the unconscious man for a few moments before they snapped their fingers, releasing the vacuum. Then, they created a series of beast balls to disintegrate the golden chain barrier that housed Kiku [ Continuous Tailed Beast Balls [ Renzoku Bijuu Dama ] | Rank S+ ]. One of the balls collided with the river ahead of the flow and caused it to harden, stopping the transport of the earth vehicle. They descended from the sky slowly, chunks of armor falling off of them and tails receding until Takao landed on the hardened lava safely, hand extended towards Kiku.

"I'm sorry," he said solemnly, "but you'll have to tell Nimure yourself," he finished with a grin. He let the moment breathe before continuing. "I should resuscitate the beast-men I dropped earlier - though yours is definitely a lost cause. And... Akito. I should bring him back to consciousness before it kills him. The villages will be interested in questioning them all about their infiltration. Unless..." He trailed off, gaze falling on the unconscious Akito beside them both. He didn't want to outright offer Kiku the opportunity to kill him, because he was unarmed and it was against the shinobi code by all means, but the malicious animal thing in his chest raged against the idea of letting him live.

'Takao is not out of the woods, yet, after the treason business. Is Takao sure Takao wants to risk trouble with the village?'

'I'm feeling pretty lucky today.'

pyrategross

Akito Used:

Takao Used:
      ▰ Vacuum Style: Erasure [ Shinkū sutairu: Shōkyo ] | Rank S+ (overwhelming)
      In massive eruption of chakra the user sucks out all the oxygen in massive fifty by fifty area around themselves. The only air the exists in this zone is a small safety bubble around the user that is fit perfectly to their bodies. As it’s creator moves this dome will stay fixed in it's orginal location. Opponents that are in the vacuum zone when it is created or when entering it for the first time have their breath stolen right from their lungs causing tier four suffocation, with the exception that everyone except for the user is giving one activations worth of time to leave the bubble or lose consciousness. The sort of drawback to this ability is that no wind release jutsu of any kind that are not Vacuum style are permitted within it's boundaries. Additionally, as with all vacuum jutsu, it lacks it's ordinary weakness to the fire element. Meaning same rank collisions when dealing with it. Lasts for four posts or unless the user ends the jutsu earlier.

Continuous Tailed Beast Balls [ Renzoku Bijuu Dama ] | Rank S+
      The user releases several much less refined and smaller Tailed Beast Balls that are roughly the size of a baseball. The user may fire up to five of these bijuudama in this manner, each capable of flying forward until impacting a surface, exploding and causing a fifty foot radius of concussive explosion that causes tier four trauma and has a twenty five foot additional knock back effect. Like it's original version, these explosions negate armors and treat techniques it encounters as two ranks lower in power. These five balls may be directed at an individual target or at up to five seperate targets. Each of these individual projectiles require an S Rank amount of chakra to defend against, each treated as an individual S rank technique.

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff