Welcome to Gaia! ::

2000s Cartoon Appreciation Club

Back to Guilds

A club appreciating the cartoons of the 2000'ss (and 1990's) 

Tags: Danny Phantom, Cartoons, Roleplaying, Teen Titans, Batman 

Reply 2000s Cartoon Appreciation Club
New Member Introduction

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you find our guild?
  search
  friend
  forums
View Results

QueenSilverYT
Vice Captain

Snow Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:48 pm
A place to introduce yourself. Some recommendations:
Favorite cartoons
Preferred Name
How long you've been playing Gaia  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:22 pm
My name is Queen, I loved cartoons growing up, my favorites being Danny Phantom and Ben 10, along with Powerpuff Girls and Teen Titans. I've been on Gaia for a week or so, but a fan much longer ^^  

QueenSilverYT
Vice Captain

Snow Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Retro Weeb

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:23 pm
QueenSilverYT
A place to introduce yourself. Some recommendations:
Favorite cartoons
Preferred Name
How long you've been playing Gaia

As far as old cartoons from the 2000 area.
Definitely would be Avatar as a top favorite.
Retro is fine by me.
Way too long... 2008 old a** on here. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:29 pm

Retro is fine by me.

Welcome Retro! Avatar was a great cartoon, Korra had a lot to live up to. I'm excited to see if they really will do another series, hopefully they don't botch it.
That just means you can teach me a lot rofl Please feel free to join our guild ^^  

QueenSilverYT
Vice Captain

Snow Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mithmel

Kindly Admirer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:55 pm
a place to introduce yourself

Some recommendations:
Danny Phantom and Teen Titans

Favorite cartoons:
Danny Phantom, Ben 10, Teen Titans, Powerpuff Girls,
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Samurai Jack,
Courage the Cowardly Dog, Dexter's Laboratory,
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi,
Batman: The Animated Series, Superfriends.

Preferred Name:
Mith

How long you've been playing Gaia:
Game since: 08/06/2018

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:15 pm
Quote:
"QueenSilverYT"][quote/]
Retro is fine by me.

Welcome Retro! Avatar was a great cartoon, Korra had a lot to live up to. I'm excited to see if they really will do another series, hopefully they don't botch it.
That just means you can teach me a lot rofl Please feel free to join our guild ^^
I gladly accepted your invite. smile  

The Retro Weeb

Lonely Phantom

Midnight Shadow Damien

Edgiest Demigod

24,775 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:27 pm
Some recommendations:
Any of the shows in my favorites list.

Favorite cartoons:
X-Men, any of the Batman cartoons, Justice League: Outsiders, Justice League: Unlimited, Teen Titans [Not the Go spin-off. That was just lame], Spider-man, Cybersix, Spawn, Captain Planet and the Planeteers, Venture Brothers, Thundercats [Not the Roar spin-off, that was as lame as TTG in my opinion], Aladdin: The Series, Transformers, Beast Wars, Hercules, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Biker Mice from Mars, Freakazoid, Hulk and the Agents of SMASH, Beetlejuice, Sailor Moon, Pippi Longstocking, Mummies Alive, He-Man, Totally Spies, G.I. Joe, Martin Mystery, Archer, Ghostbusters, King of the Hill, Magic School Bus, Ben 10, Ripping Friends, The Boondocks, Fairly Oddparents, Johnny Test, Reboot, What's with Andy, Sons of Butcher, Kim Possible, Looney Toons, Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries, John Callahan's: Quads, Danny Phantom, My Dad the Rock Star, Charlie Brown and Friends, Adventure Time, Fugget About It, Powerpuff Girls, Animaniacs, Flintstones, Jetsons, Inspector Gadget, Timon and Pumbaa, Stickin' Around, any of the Scooby Doo cartoons, Darkwing Duck, Steven Universe, Recess, The Weekenders, Ducktales, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Clone High, Undergrads, Bunnicula, Mona the Vampire, Sonic Underground, Mega Babies, Devil May Cry: The Animated Series, Hellsing, Hellsing Ultimate, Hellsing Abridged, Jackie Chan Adventures, South Park, Yu-Gi-Oh, [Though I stopped caring about it, when they went and did the whole 'card games on motorcycles' nonsense], Dragon Ball, Dragonball Z [I stopped caring when it got to GT, because to me, they were just taking it less and less serious the more sequels they did], Hazbin Hotel, Helluva Boss, and that's just the shows I know off-hand.

That being said, I'm not apologizing for how many of them there are, since we're here to share our love of cartoons and anime, as well as to show that love with all the folks that are active in this guild, are we not? Lmao

Preferred Name:
Damien, Dante, Blackheart, or Nikola [that last one being one of my names in real life]

Preferred Pronouns:
He / Him / His

How long you've been playing Gaia:
Ignore what it says on the account's profile. I've actually been on Gaia for a lot longer than that. Since June or July of 2004, to be specific, though the account from then got banned, and I've since learned from that mistake.

2000s Cartoon Appreciation Club

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games