Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ✩ ANIME
Fruits Basket Season 3 : Final Season 2021

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fruits Basket
  Original
  Remake
  Both?
View Results

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:57 pm

User Image

So the first episode of Season 3 was a lot to take in even though i already read the manga .... but its more emotional ....

I think Fruits Basket was one of the more successful anime Reboot

What are your thoughts on the previous 2 seasons?

me personally, I think the remake of season one was more detailed for the development of the characters to their manga counterparts,
and sets the stage for season 2 which has more of an emotional roller-coaster and Drama....

Fruits Basket Reboot

Season 1 (2019)

Season 2 (2020)

Season 3 (2021) April Release

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:11 pm
I really like the remake  

iBae-s

Golden Gaian

12,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

QueenSilverYT

Snow Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:53 pm
I'm sorry but THERES MORE THAN ONE SEASON? How did I not know this. What the heck  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:39 pm
QueenSilverYT
I'm sorry but THERES MORE THAN ONE SEASON? How did I not know this. What the heck

Yes, they made a reboot (fully based on the manga)
and made some changes starting with season 1
i really like the changes compared to the original season 1 (which was meant to be in the school life, comedy genre)
the New reboot is in the ( slice of life, drama) genres
( you will need tissues) crying emotional heart  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

DorkieSin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:13 pm
As a manga reader I love the new reboot! Season 1 and 2 were so great! They're so emotional! Have you seen the first episode of season 3!? OMG I needed tissues D:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:55 pm
DorkieSin
As a manga reader I love the new reboot! Season 1 and 2 were so great! They're so emotional! Have you seen the first episode of season 3!? OMG I needed tissues D:

me too i need tissues, i have also read the manga i was shocked at that scene, crying Tohru we are cheering for you heart  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

DorkieSin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:59 pm
nena_sakura
DorkieSin

me too i need tissues, i have also read the manga i was shocked at that scene, crying Tohru we are cheering for you heart

The beginning was just like "yep here comes the waterworks" I tried so hard to not cry but it came anyways even though I knew what was already going on. Akito's scene made it worse for me defiantly... Though the Tohru and her friends was very tear jerker too. But I defiantly like the funny parts too  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:03 pm
DorkieSin
nena_sakura
DorkieSin

The beginning was just like "yep here comes the waterworks" I tried so hard to not cry but it came anyways even though I knew what was already going on. Akito's scene made it worse for me defiantly... Though the Tohru and her friends was very tear jerker too. But I defiantly like the funny parts too

yes, i also liked they are focusing on the important story line instead of starting with a comedy episode... 3nodding  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

DorkieSin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:12 pm
nena_sakura
DorkieSin
nena_sakura
DorkieSin

yes, i also liked they are focusing on the important story line instead of starting with a comedy episode... 3nodding

Like the last Fruits Basket in 2001... Pure disappointment from me on that one.
Like there's obviously comedic things in the manga but it's also a somewhat serious drama. And you can relate to any character... I honestly relate to some of the Sohma's due to my own outbringing to this world. That's why I love it so much. It brings awareness cause stuff like this does happen to teenagers and kids... Of course I wish you could turn into animals but that's besides the point lol  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:23 pm
DorkieSin
nena_sakura
DorkieSin
nena_sakura
DorkieSin

Like there's obviously comedic things in the manga but it's also a somewhat serious drama. And you can relate to any character... I honestly relate to some of the Sohma's due to my own outbringing to this world. That's why I love it so much. It brings awareness cause stuff like this does happen to teenagers and kids... Of course I wish you could turn into animals but that's besides the point lol

xd ... I still think the old one had its moments for people who did not read the monga ....  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

DorkieSin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:28 pm
nena_sakura
DorkieSin
nena_sakura
DorkieSin
nena_sakura
DorkieSin

xd ... I still think the old one had its moments for people who did not read the monga ....

But of course. The non manga fans xD  
✩ ANIME

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff