Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Ring me - Yu and Ilya Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackSageTea

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:48 am
To say that it had been an odd day - would be an understatement. He was still, shaken in a whole new way from his encounter with Gelria.
He could have understood, or … anticipated hands around his neck. Part of him had been ready to lay down and die on that hill, never solving the terrible riddle of who had set him on this path.

He had not expected kisses, licking… a warped sort of ‘affection’.

He hadn’t gotten any answers, but oddly enough he’d perhaps earned whoever was doing this, the ire of the Cinnamon psycho.

He needed to pause and take a step towards what he had told Karone that he would do, and that was calling Ilya. he couldn’t bring himself to return to the house yet. But he could at least, he hoped, learn if Sterling had recovered.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:58 am
The phone rang only twice before Ilya answered, and it didn't matter that he had just been asleep on the couch, he sounded perfectly alert and awake.

...He couldn't remember which phone he'd just picked up though, personal or his work phone, and he was too tired to open his eyes and find out, so he answered, "Ilya speaking."

He rubbed at his eyes tiredly; even under the blanket he was cold, and his muscles ached and burned.

He was sluggish, either sick or just exhausted, or both. He hadn't even meant to fall asleep, not when there was so much going on.

BlackSageTea

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

BlackSageTea

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:09 am
“Hey…. It’s um… It’s Yu.” He said carefully. His hands were shaking as he admitted who it was.

“I uh…I borrowed a phone, I couldn’t find mine.”

It sounded like an excuse, a lame one where he’d… do as he already had done, and vanish again the moment the phone call ended. In a way he would, but he needed answers to something. Be it leaving the Negaverse, OR finding who did this. They could turn him into a monster if he got the chance to kill the b*****d who hurt the people he loved. He told himself that… but who was he kidding. He didn’t even see that as an end game to this.

“I… is … is Sterling doing…better?”

There was a tremulous hope in his voice that his actions had done what he wanted, what he needed them to do.

Maybe it would be too clear he had a hand in it, he wasn’t sure…
He couldn’t be sure of anything anymore.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:17 am
Ilya sat up and rubbed at his face, immediately more awake for Yu. "It's okay. I'm glad you called. Sterling woke up. Priam's brought him home."

He forced himself up, over to the window. It was snowing again and something about that made him feel a little sicker. "The lights are on in the house. I told them to text or call if they needed anything, but I haven't heard much. I've been texting updates just to make sure they're okay. If Priam doesn't text back quick enough, I'll go over and check. I'm trying to keep an eye on them."

...Falling asleep wasn't really being attentive enough, he meandered into the kitchen to see what he could make to give himself a caffeine boost.

"What about you, are you taking care of yourself?"

BlackSageTea

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

BlackSageTea

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:29 am
“Oh thank god….” he said almost breathless, the words ‘it worked’ nearly slipped out behind, but he bit his lip hard enough to taste copper to keep them in.

The rest of the question was harder.

“Eh…yeah.” He said awkwardly. Not dying under Gelria’s hands in their last encounter, totally counted as taking care of himself right?

“I’ve … got someone who said I can grab some sleep there. I… have a lead on who pushed Priam, I - I can’t remember if I said that. “

He hesitated then… thoughts crawling back to the forefront of his mind. A dangerous thought… because Ilya had… a lot of access to things, didn’t he? He knew Yu’s past, Yu had been sure of that since the garden incident.

But… he couldn’t be…, right?

Panic surged in the back of his throat, and he squeezed the phone a little harder.

What if this was all… Ilya. He felt like he stood in that moment, on the edge of a precipice If he stepped forward …. he didn’t know what was beyond that thought, reality, or a paranoia driven nightmare.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:46 am
Ilya sighed on the line, a gentle exhale that sounded almost like relief.

"I don't know what you're doing to find leads, but just be safe, Yu. Don't do anything brash or dangerous, I don't want you to get hurt. Or, to do everything right and still wind up in prison. I told Priam and Yu that I might have a lead on you. I wish you could have seen the look on Priam's face."

He shivered in the kitchen and turned on the stove just to heat it up as he began to fuss with the coffee maker.

"I don't know how long I can drag it out that I'm close to finding you, but any time I say it, they look relieved. I haven't told them anything you said. I don't want to worry them." Another little sigh, a tired one. "I haven't noticed anything strange in the neighborhood though. I don't know if that will bring you any relief. Is there anything specific I should be looking out for, anyone I need to keep away from them?"

BlackSageTea

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

BlackSageTea

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:54 am
Yu was silent for a moment, he couldn’t tell Ilya that he was wondering if it wasn’t HIM behind all this.

How the hell did you even check that?

Well… he had one very dumb idea. He hoped he never had to tell Karone about it because lord knew if they weren’t already planning to convert…

“Give me… just a second.’ He said after a moment.
He wondered how phone calls held up during a teleport, maybe it wouldn’t matter, he was about to go knock anyhow.

He powered up, and a moment later was standing on the porch that he knew so well. He’d considered the garden, but God knew he didn’t want to start that fight again, costume or not.

“Come to your door.” He offered and probably should have checked that the phone still worked before closing it and knocking because he wasn’t sure the phone had stayed on.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:02 am
Ilya frowned but lowered the water he'd been pouring for coffee. He kept the phone in his hand and moved from the kitchen to the living room to the front door and unlocked it with slight hesitation.

He still held the phone to his ear when he answered the door. When the cold hit him, he grimaced and stood aside.

"What is this?" he asked the stranger on his doorstep, a man he didn't recognize but was certain he wouldn't have forgotten--not in that getup.

There was suspicion in his voice, because Yu had warned him that something was going on, and Soleiyu had warned him, and it didn't escape him how there were no footsteps leading up to his doorstep, just a stranger standing there.

BlackSageTea

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

BlackSageTea

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:21 am
“How much do you know about the costume bullshit in this City Ilya?”

It was the best he could do to put on swagger like a well-worn coat.

“I need to know that before I try and explain s**t.”

He waved the phone he’d just been on and then tucked it into his… sash.
These damn pants really needed pockets. Maybe he’d be lucky if he purified or whatever.

“You look like I feel… please tell me I smell coffee.”

If there was any substance on earth that he thought could qualify as Ambrosia, it was coffee.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:27 am
Ilya bristled but it didn't take him long to put things together. "...It is coffee, yes."

He didn't invite people into his house often, but he figured Yu--or whatever this version of him was called--standing on the doorstep was going to cause more trouble than not. He didn't want someone seeing him there so he moved aside. "Come in. It's brewing, but I'll pour you a cup as soon as it's done. I'm sorry for the mess."

There was no mess. There was a crumpled blanket on the couch he'd just been sleeping on, and a half emptied glass of water on the table.

He pocketed his own phone when he realized he didn't need it right now.

"I don't know much. I got a crash course recently, though, so I know a bit. Don't wear that in my house, if someone's after you, I don't want them to show up on my doorstep too." He was eager to close his door, to keep out the cold; he seemed more sensitive to it now, even though he was in his two sweaters, in his socks, shuffling out of the way for him.

BlackSageTea

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

BlackSageTea

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:33 am
“What KIND of crash course,” Yu said, not yet moving from the door step.

“I need to know… I -really- need to know.” He said firmly.
“I’ll power down inside if I come in. If I feel anyone else I’ll drain you a little, close the door and move on.”
He offered with a wave of his hand. “It doesn't hurt… I know… You do too I think.”
He hesitated with a glance around and added. <******** man, if this is your idea of a mess, you would die at my … at the bedroom I have in Sterling’s house.”

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:47 am
"At your home?" Ilya insisted, looking unimpressed. But, Yu--or, he thought it was Yu--had not relented.

"When I found Sterling in the snow," he answered quietly, watching him. "There was a cat with him. A big, white thing. Blended in with the snow. I wouldn't have seen him if he hadn't run up to me and demanded I do something. I'd already been out in the cold for a while, so I thought I was hallucinating. But."

He sucked in a breath, trying to hide behind the door as another burst of chill fluttered in.

"Here we are. He gave me the run down." Ilya didn't often swear, but it was obvious he was exasperated. There was no anger, just a tiredness. "Damn it, Yu. What is this--you're with the Negaverse?" he gestured to the get up. No wonder he was in trouble, no wonder it had followed him.

"What have you gotten yourself into? We've spent enough time in the snow, come in and get your coffee and tell me what's going on. Priam told me to stay out of the cold, let's not give him something else to stress out about."

BlackSageTea

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

BlackSageTea

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:33 am
“You’re…. definitely not though, right?” He said desperate for the confirmation. He rubbed his face, and took a moment to just roll with it. He glanced around and stepped in, powering down as the door closed behind him. He leaned against the door for a moment like it was a barricade against whatever might be out there.

“It… yeah.. It’s not like It… was something I ran out and signed up for.” He sighed.

“I… think, no… I ******** KNOW, whoever is doing this is too. I’m looking into how to ditch man. But … I guess you forget a lot if you do that. So I gotta ******** find whoever is doing this. I gotta find them, man. I gotta stop this or they are just gonna keep hitting them. I just, when I called you just now I realized there was a chance… cause ********, this secret identity s**t.”

“For all I can figure, whoever the ******** this is did us both dirty, ******** with your garden, feet vanish if you can do this, magical vanishing teleport s**t. How else did I have clean shoes and footsteps to the damn porch… keying a car? ******** easy… everything is just too god damn easy.”

“I can’t… prove that, I can’t… I can just tell you it-…. everything that has been happening, whomever the ******** I pissed off. I can’t let them snipe at you guys anymore. I ******** up, I ******** up BAD.”

He let his shoulders slump.

“I just… if you can, I need you to keep eyes on them, if you feel anything that feels, well… like me when I’m in that stupid a** uniform. Just… get them out of there. I don’t know who it is, I don’t know how strong they are, just… keep them safe if you can. Hell… Sterling may want to help but just, get him out of there.” He shook his head.

“If… If the only thing I can find is a way out of this s**t, then I need you to…. remind me that this is a thing If I forget. Please?”

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:46 am
Okay, it was Yu. There was some relief--this wasn't a trap. But then, back to the exasperation--Yu was in over his head, according to the cat who had helped him awaken, helped him save Sterling.

...And here was Yu, looking more vulnerable than he'd ever seen him before. Looking sincere.

He closed the door behind him and, though he didn't speak, he nodded.

He didn't want to introduce an awkward silence, didn't want to give Yu a reason to to power up and teleport and just run again.

"Okay. Well, if we're being candid."

Because, they were. Whether they wanted it or not, they were in this together.

His jaw clenched and he said, "The cat told me I was a Senshi. I've done nothing with it, it was enough to thaw me out and let me carry Sterling until we could get him to Priam. I don't know how much Priam knows, I don't think he said anything about it when I went back to, you know. Me. In his back seat. But we were all pretty messed up at the time."

It was sort of a blur in his head. He remembered some of it.

"...So, no. I'm definitely not in the Negaverse. The cat told me they were the ones that could pull starseeds, that the reason why Sterling was in that state was because someone took his. The running theory is that somehow his starseed got back to him, that that's why he's awake now. We haven't talked about it, it's all second hand knowledge."

Everything made sense except for the why.

Someone sabotaging Yu's life, his relationships, every chance he had at happiness and stability.

He had no doubt that Yu had made enemies, he'd seen his file.

"I didn't key your car. I didn't send those flowers to Sterling. If you can believe that I haven't been trying to make your life hell, I'll believe you, too. But it means that whoever you've got after you has put a lot of effort into doing this. Do you know what they want from you, have they said anything to indicate why?"

BlackSageTea

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

BlackSageTea

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:08 am
“Well… you’re already being better than the worst Senshi I’ve met, though…Ironically I think he wants to help me take out whoever is doing this.” He murmured.

He rubbed his arms at the mention of star seed, unable to meet Ilya’s eyes.

“Doesn't… matter about the car anyhow it died and then someone towed it.” He admitted. “And I know, I don’t think you did it.

He was absolutely trying to dodge the star seed subject.

And… god, more than that, he didn’t want to answer what the b*****d doing this wanted, not in full.

“I uh… they don’t want me, near Sterling or Priam… there was a threat issued there. They… whoever did this tossed Sterling, and burned the house down… I don’t…get it. I don’t … If I could make sure none of you got caught up, I would. I just…don’t know where to go to stop this.”

“They haven’t said why or anything they just…” He trailed off and bit the inside of his lip, frowning as something sank home.

Clearly, something has fallen into place. <********…’ He said softly. “No…way…”

Kyuseisha no Hikari

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas