Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R?] Late nights and Dirty Laundry? - Parisite/Saiph

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackSageTea

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:55 pm
Parisite was exhausted, life outside of uniform had gotten at least marginally smoother, but the dogs kept ‘going off’ at the oddest hours. Top that off with long hours at his paying job and late nights gathering energy to prove, to himself if no one else, that it was worth having promoted him to ‘Captain,’ and he was about ready to pick a pocket for the second time, all in the name of getting himself a coffee.

He hadn’t yet; he was preoccupied dragging the latest person he’d drained energy from to shelter where they’d stay warm despite the clearly inclement weather. One thing he did have to say for the strange ‘superhero’ costume that he’d gotten, it was pretty good at keeping him, well… comfortable if not warm.

He dropped the ‘victim’ into a chair of a 24-hour laundromat, still warm and steamy from the day's laundry; he’d picked it because no one else was in the place currently. And while he figured the ‘glamor’ seemed to be a legitimate thing, but he didn’t especially want in-person witnesses. The cameras couldn’t be helped, but as long as he came off as a good Samaritan, they might not look too close.

“There you go, buddy… thanks for the energy, stay warm, Happy Holidays and all that.

He stepped out a wished, not for the first time that he had pockets, and satisfied himself by tucking hands into the wide sash instead, glancing up and down the street and considering if he should try and score another round of energy, or if he could afford to investigate the mystery of who had thrown hone of his Boyfriends off a roof.

Maybe he’d still stop back in and get the cash for that coffee too… hell, the ‘coffee’ vending machine was sounding good right now. He glanced back inside the laundromat with its buzzing fluorescents. He decided just against it before realizing he felt that strange ‘skin-crawling’ sensation that he’d started to associate with ‘the other team.’

He braced himself and looked around, cautious and fearful that he’d smell cinnamon as his only warning before an assault.

DaisyMilk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:38 pm
Saiph was out patrolling alone and very much against her cat's wishes. She'd been searching for Ilmare and had decided to try deeper within the city this time. And when she'd felt the grating aura of Chaos across her senses, she'd tracked it down almost cheerfully. Ilmare had had a similar feeling about her.

Only, Saiph was dismayed to find, it wasn't her. And now that she was closer, the aura felt much stronger and, well, bad. Hiding within the shadows across the street, she watched the oddly dressed man drag another person into the laundromat and then start to leave. Gulping a little, she watched him freeze and wondered if he could tell she was there.

Granted, he wasn't doing anything that looked bad. Everything about him just felt bad. And there was the person she'd seen him take into the laundromat... What if they had been hurt?

Swallowing hard, she crept out of the shadows and into the light. Then, in a small, but clear voice, she asked, "Did you hurt him?"

She was trying very hard to be brave and do her job. But in the back of her mind, she couldn't help but wonder if this strange man was going to be the Jasper or Bismuth to her first season Steven.

BlackSageTea

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

BlackSageTea

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:50 pm
“What? No! Why do you all ask that!” He said sounding exasperated, turning to find the source of the voice, to pinpoint that skin-crawling sensation, and saw…

A kid.

He blinked at her dumbfounded.

“… do you not have, like, a curfew? Or are you like some secret, boss level something that only looks like a little kid?”

It was probably terrible that after his run-ins with Gelria that he didn’t trust a kid, sorry, ‘youth’, to not try and strangle him or break his neck. But, Lupus or…no, Sorry, Lupi? Lupu?…. The dude in purple. He’d been alright.

“But…no, I didn’t hurt him, I just took some energy. I put him in the laundromat cause it’s COLD.”
He had a tone that said he rather felt that logic should have been obvious, but maybe it really wasn't.

DaisyMilk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:05 pm
"I asked because you're dressed funnier than me," Saiph retorted. "And your aura feels all wrong. Like greasy sandpaper."

Moving a little closer so she could peep into the laundromat, she spared the man another glance, this time her brow furrowing in thought.

"And because Cuan said that people who feel like you hurt people and send monsters out to do bad stuff. And how do you know taking energy didn't hurt him?" she pressed on. Then, because she had to acknowledge that it was, in fact, really cold, she added, "Though I guess it was nice of you to get him out of the cold. Cuan said that Negaverse people are all bad and merciless. Are you a Negaverser?"

Really, the chibi senshi couldn't see how he could be anything but. And since he lacked the creepy head and chest holes Ilmare had sported, he couldn't be a corrupted senshi. So what exactly was he then?

Well, other than a lot bigger and stronger than her. For a moment, Saiph wished she'd stayed hidden. Or picked a different area to snoop around. If she had to fight, she didn't think she'd do very well against an actual grown adult.

BlackSageTea

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

BlackSageTea

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:18 pm
“HEY…” He looked offended. “I mean, your’s feels like worms under my skin so…fair I guess but, ew. I’d…argue the outfit but, I don’t think I can.” He made a face and glanced down at the ‘skirt-pants’ as he’d taken to calling them.

“I don’t… think it does?” He said carefully. “…hmm, they don’t seem hurt when I do it, it’s more like when you do too much, and you’re exhausted after is what it looks like.”

He rubbed the bridge of his nose, thumbing the old scar as he thought.

“I have been repeatedly informed in my life that I am human garbage, so, yeah, I’m probably s**t….. I mean,… ********! I … mmm, are you old enough to curse around?”

He groaned, and his shoulders sagged. “Yes, I’m part of the negaverse; let’s pretend that’s why I swear so much, ok? Are you sure you should be out here? You seem super young…”

He hesitated, staring suspiciously, and then looked worried.
“You’re not homeless, are you? I mean, you have a place to go… right? Do I need to get you food or something? s**t.”

DaisyMilk
Sorry! Parisite is at least 50% swears by volume.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:53 pm
For a moment, Saiph wondered if she should be offended or not. Maybe this guy just didn't like worms. She did though. Worms were fun to watch after it rained.

"Worms are cute though," she protested. "But I guess worms crawling under your skin would be super creepy and feel pretty bad. Does my aura really feel that icky? How weird."

Inching closer, she smiled a little in vicotry as even he acknowledged his own outfit was pretty out there. And he seemed willing to explain what he'd done to the man in the laundromat. And it honestly didn't sound too bad. Not super great, but not as bad as she'd thought.

"But you promise he's not really hurt?" she asked insistently. "You wouldn't take so much he'd end up dying, right?"

Her brow furrowed again as he talked about being human garbage and then she laughed outright as he swore and then seemed so worried about it.

"I don't understand how a person could be garbage. YOu're just a person. Kind of a weird person, though. Why do you care if someone calls you a thing you're not? An' Tommy at school says swears are just words that only grownups care about. Spongebob called them sentence enhancers and I thought Momma was going to hurt herself laughing when she watched that episode with me."

Almost immediately, Saiph went silent. Had she said too much? She didn't think so, but she couldn't be sure. It was better to make this guy talk. Though she doubted that swearing had anything to do with the Negaverse.

His questions were something she'd expect from a normal, nice grownup though. And he actually looked worried about her! This didn't match up at all with the things Cuan had taught her.

"I have to be out here. I'm supposed to patrol and do my best to protect people," she answered. Then, with a little sniff, she said tartly, "I'm almost ten. I'm not that young. And I live with my Momma and Cuan. I have my own room and everything."

By this point, Saiph was just confused. Why did he care if she had a home to go to or not? And getting her food? That just sounded funny and made her think of all the stranger danger videos they watched in school. A quick glance didn't reveal any creepy white vans nearby, though. Finally, she chalked some of it up to him not having any little brothers or sisters.

BlackSageTea
ROFL

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

BlackSageTea

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:37 pm
“I mean, I guess it makes sense if we’re supposed to be fighting each other that we feel like… awful to each other.” He rubbed the back of his neck thinking.

He took half a step back as she got closer and stopped himself. She was a kid, or well… She looked like a kid, and she just said she watched SPONGE Bob. Probably not a neck-breaking type… probably.

“Saying a person is…garbage is like, saying they aren’t worth associating with, like… no redeemable qualities, you know? Like…lazy and mean, and just no good at anything. Stuff like that.”

He half sagged with relief when she said she had a home through like he’d been legitimately worried she might not have one.

“Having your own room is really cool though, but… No, I promise they aren’t hurt. Everyone’s still breathing, it’s just warm and they can get hot if shitty… I mean… damn it, I mean… gahh… they can get a coffee!”

He was half sure that the ‘other side’ using kids was psychological warfare.

He was pretty sure if Gelria showed up and heard him swearing in front of a ten-year-old he’d never be able to get home because he’d be being chased by the psycho all over the city.

“So.. ok… can’t you… patrol earlier or…damn, I guess not if you have family they’d be kinda worried I guess.” He made a face.

“It’s just… LATE.”

DaisyMilk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:48 am
Face screwing up in confusion as the officer explained, Saiph simply couldn't understand why peolpe would say things like that. It seemed like being mean just to be mean. No good reason.

"Well," she said thoughtfully, "I'm not saying things like that. Why should I? I don't know you and you're not scary, just dressed funny. Why should I think you're garbage because you dress funny? You didn't hurt the man in there and you're not trying to hurt me, so you're probably okay."

She didn't quite understand why he seemed to suddenly sage down, but put it up to general grownup weirdness. And she couldn't help it. She started to giggle uncontrollably as he swore again and tried to stop. Only to swear more. Putting her hands over her mouth, her eyes sparkled merrily.

"They're just words, mister. I think Tommy was right though. You're a grownup and you're the only one who seems to care about them."

She liked that he seemed so concerned about her not hearing bad words. She liked it even more that he cared about the homeless man keeping warm and being able to get a hot drink once he woke up. Between him and Ilmare, maybe the negaverse wasn't all bad people. Maybe.

"I have to wait until Momma's asleep or at work to patrol, otherwise she'd try to stop me," Saiph said reasonably. "And I can't let her know about this because it could get her hurt and I don't want that. Besides, it's the weekend and I don't have to worry about school in the morning. So it's okay."

Perfectly logical.

BlackSageTea

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

BlackSageTea

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:01 pm
“… People think my scars are scary sometimes.” He said and tapped his face.
“Or They figure it means I’m garbage because I have them.”

He was trying not to be embarrassed by the fact he couldn’t seem to stop swearing. Yeah, she didn’t care but he didn’t want to be the reason a ten-year-old suddenly had the vocabulary of a drunken dock worker.

“And… Adults do care about them so uh…don’t repeat them or something ok? I don’t want your mom out hunting for a man in funny clothes who taught you bad words.’ He grimaced. “That’d probably be pretty scary for everyone in her path lets be fair.”

He rubbed at his arms, not ‘cold’ but trying to ward it off all the same.

“…I forgot it was the weekend,” he added. “It’s been an odd year I guess.” He made a face. It would be so nice if he got paid for pulling energy off people, the amount of ‘overtime’ he was pulling was ridiculous, and sooner or later it was going to bite him in the bum.

“… So…don’t take this wrong, but do people on your side like, don’t you have like a… grown up to do this with? Like, someone to watch your back. It’s always better if you have someone who can watch your back.”

DaisyMilk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:44 pm
"Then they're dumb," Saiph said with brutal simplicity. "If they care more about your outside than your inside, they don't matter and you shouldn't listen to them."

Coming to a swift decision, she closed the distance between them and grabbed in hand in her own before giving it a squeeze and letting go with a smile.

"I like your scars and you're a nice person even if your aura feels bad."

She rolled her eyes a little at the tiny lecture about language and sighed dramatically. "I know when to keep my mouth shut. It'd be awfully funny to see Momma chasing after you and swinging her purse around. But you're right," she sighed again. "No one else deserves to get caught in her way if she's feeling angry."

Weekend or not, Saiph was beginning to feel the lateness of the hour in spite of her boasting. Or maybe it was just standing in the cold. Either way, she tried to hide a yawn before snorting a little. It was strange to have a stranger so worried about her.

"Cuan could probably find me someone if I asked her. And I have the phone she gave me if I'm ever in trouble. And I've met an actual prince before. But I've never really gone patroling with a grownup. I never had a reason to."

Now that she thought about it, she could see the point of having someone with her. And hadn't Ilmare helped her in that village? They'd worked well together. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to find someone like that from her own side.

BlackSageTea

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

BlackSageTea

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:36 pm
“A prince huh? That’s… well dang. You must get around.” He sounded impressed.

“I met like, a ‘General-Sovereign?’ - I think that’s like… an Admiral or something though.” He speculated before adding. “Is, Cuan like… your Sibling or something? That must be pretty cool. I don’t have siblings.”

He was a little amused by this encounter. She might have felt…awful, and in general, he wasn’t a fan of kids for a variety of reasons. But she seemed alright, and she wasn’t trying to kill him which was a bonus.

“I’d offer to get you like, hot chocolate or something, but these pants suck… no pockets. How about I walk you towards the nearest ‘you’ like feeling and they can keep you company and you can tell them not to dump me in the garbage bin?”

He was absolutely making garbage jokes.

DaisyMilk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:04 pm
"She's my cat and she looks like a tiny werewolf and it's very cool. Sometimes, she lets me watch the movies she likes with her, but sometimes she won't because she says they're not age appropriate," Saiph was pretty pleased with herself for using such a mature sounding phrase. "But she only talks when Momma's not around. Which is too bad because sometimes she thinks of things that are pretty smart."

She decided it as all much more impressive if she left out the fact that Cuan was only a kitten. Smiling at dimpling up at the idea of him buying her hot chocolate, Saiph shook her head.

"Negaverse people and senshi shouldn't be seen together," she said as if reciting someone else's words. "It could be dangerous if the wrong people saw an' I don't want you to get in trouble. I'm not that far from home and I'll just go there. I know a lot of good shortcuts."

Which was true enough. Mostly though, she wanted to be alone to think about all the things he'd said and to share them with Cuan. She was sure the cat would have a fit, but between the two of them, they'd go over every bit of this encounter and pull all the useful stuf they could from it.

"I'd tell them to leave you alone anyway," she said. "You're nice and I don't think you're garbage at all. And I'll kick anyone who says you are!"

BlackSageTea

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

BlackSageTea

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:41 pm
“OH! you… huh… you know one of the cats with like… Ok, maybe you better not tell it we talked either. The last one of those knocked me on my keister.” He grimaced.

Admittedly he didn’t see it coming, but being knocked over by a cat made you think.

He tipped his head when she mentioned that their sides shouldn’t be seen together.

“I mean, I guess, I’ve talked to a few of you. But you’re probably right, I think they’d probably come after me just like your Mom would.” He had to laugh quietly, it was good she had a protective mom, something good and normal despite being part of all this craziness somehow.

“I appreciate it, but don’t get yourself in trouble on my account okay? I…probably won’t tell people we talked either, just in case.” He added.

D@isyMilk
*cross faction adopted child XD???*

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:59 am
"She'll only scold a little," Saiph replied blithely. "She says it's important to talk about how my patrols go so I can learn better. And she likes knowing when I talk to someone because that means more information in general."

She tried to imagine a cat knocking anyone over and simply couldn't do it. Maybe if they tripped someone? Or did the cats have some tricks that Cuan hadn't shared. She'd have to find out.

"I think general talking is okay?" she said a little hesitantly. "I think it's more that people need to be really careful if they make a habit of it so no one gets hurt that doesn't deserve it. Some people on both sides don't like any kind of cooperation," she finished sadly. Still she brightened up enough to nod in agreement when he said he'd keep quiet. Honestly, she was way more worried about his side finding out about her than the other way around.

"I told you," she said with an impish grin, "I know when to keep my mouth shut. But I think I really do need to go home now. Promise not to look!"

With that, she eased back into the shadows before scampering for one of the shortcuts she'd bragged about. It really was late and she wanted to talk with her cat before sleep claimed her!

BlackSageTea
Y.E.S.

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

BlackSageTea

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:21 am
“Ah!…Damn, I was gonna see what kinda weird power you had…” he Stammered after her. “********… god I swear too much.” He smacked his own forehead.

He didn’t try and look though, he rather doubted that he could have fit half the places she could even as skinny as he was under the layers.

“Next time ok? As long as it won’t kill me! I like breathing! I’m -really- attached to it!”

He didn’t especially like being a target to their weird powers, but it was always good to know what was out there, right??

DaisyMilk
Woo! 4laugh

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces