Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:27 pm
demon_pachabel

User Image

Since Riojath's hatching, B'den couldn't have been happier. She often found herself lost in thought staring at her dragon while the little green slept. It was so easy to get lost for hours, which she couldn't always do. One day, B'den found herself drifting just as Riojath woke from her nap.

Good afternoon Mine. You shouldn't be cooped up on such a lovely day as this. Come lets go out for a stroll and check on my siblings. Riojath rose to her feet and stretched. B'den laughed. "Alright. Hungry? Need an oiling?" Not right now, perhaps in a little while.

The pair strolled out of the barracks together and wandered around the weyr. Often the stopped and looked up to watch an older dragon flying over head. Do you see anyone? It seems the weyrlings had scattered to the four winds this day. Never fear Mine. I'm sure we'll find one or two shortly.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:27 pm
User ImageI win again! Alenciath did a little circling prance, waiting as Fahn - several yards behind the green that was already well on to outsizing her - caught up to where the 'finish' line was. "You-" a pause to catch her breath, "You certainly do!" Fahn agreed, seeming to not be put off in the least by losing what was, at this point, the fourth race the pair of them had run that day. They'd been back and forth at it since early that morning after breakfast and it wasn't unusual to see them trying to run each other ragged at this point.

Not that they ever succeeded. Both were boundless.

Ah, but what had they here? Alenciath spotted a very familiar green sister who seemed to be out on a walk with her own rider and after bumping Fahn with her head, bounded over eagerly to say hello! Oh! Are you up to something fun with yours, Riojath?

Magnadearel

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:05 pm
demon_pachabel

B'den walked with her hand comfortably on her dragon's shoulder. Riojath was growing so fast. Soon I won't be able to do this, the woman thought. It saddened her a moment to think her baby was growing so fast, in the next instant it made her happy too. Riojath hummed warmly at her rider.

Almost as if on que, one of the other green weyrlings and her rider raced by. B'den noted this pair always seemed full of energy. She waved to Fahn when Alenciath ran over. Just checking on my siblings before a meal. You seem out of breath Alenciath. Where you racing your rider? I hope you aren't tiring her out too much. The green said fondly.

If you like, I'll race you next! It really isn't fair, she does only have two legs. The dark green pranced in place to warm up her muscles.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:59 pm
Out of breath? Alenciath took a purposeful deep breath at this, flaring her wings out for effect. There! I'm all stocked up again! she declared, causing Fahn to laugh and roughly thump her palm against her dragon's side once she'd caught up with the bounding antics.

"I can keep up with her in everything but pace," Fahn laughed, looking as topped-off as ever - though she took an extra moment to catch her breath since Alenciath was clearly distracted from more romping off for the time being.

She's never said it wasn't fair! Fahn? Is it not fair? Alenciath looked at her rider and Fahn reached out to rub her snout with both hands. "Not your fault I got short legs, love!" and really, Fahn had started it. Appeased, Alenciath continued to practically bounce around Riojath. What is the course? To the Weyrlake? Barracks? Feeding pen?

Magnadearel

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out