Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply Profile Storage & Workboxes
[Halfway to Nowhere]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haffon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:03 am
User Image
                        ▰ PERSONAL DATA

Full Name: Coello Hexham
                        Nickname:
                        Birthdate: 06/07

▰ PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Body Rank: S+

Hair Color: Pink
                        Eye Color: Pink
                        Height: 6ft
                        Weight: 160lbs

Bloodline:
                        Kemono Shinzō [Main]
                        Storm [Elemental]
                        Boil [Demon Unlocked]

Seal:
                        Seal of Loss [ Funyu no Sonshitsu ] | Rank S+

▰ SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY

Personality:

tab Young, naïve, and at times skittish, Coello is very much what is expected of a bunny to be. But for however true his nature may be, Coello despises his natural softness as "unmanly". The image of his brothers—someone strong enough to carry other's burdens in silence—forever burned into his head as an ideal to strive towards. If possible, Coello hopes for the day when he may stand as an inspiration to others, just as his brother did for him.

tab "When you act as a shield for others, you would be surprised at the magic that can grow from them in the peace you created. I mean, just look at me. Now, I only want to repay what my brother did for me, for someone else."

Strengths:

tab • Determined to a fault, Coello strives to become better in every regard. In his eyes, a man is someone who you can rely upon in any situation, so he must be able to fill that role.

tab • Coello's sharp and clever nose has saved him more times than he can count and also comes in handy during his long hikes into nature. Anyone who knows him will know Coello swears by aromachology as a vital addition to any successful magic show.

Weaknesses:

tab • While some might see bright passion as a benefit, it does carry its drawbacks. By nature, Coello always tries to do what he believes is the right thing, but in his quest to become a true man, those who would mislead him by his virtues would find the task simple.

tab • Any form of emasculation sends Coello into a fury. He despises how small being a bunny makes him appear to others, and many times will try to overcompensate for this.

tab • Paired with the above trait, Coello goes to great lengths to hide his moonlight transformation, which is particularly strong in his case. For [5] posts after a transformation, Coello will revert to a more primal bun state, in which he loses all sept benefits and becomes a pathetic talking bunny.

Fears:

tab • The nemesis to Coello's lifelong dream to become a magician: public ridicule. Never admitted to anyone, but night after night brings the same nightmare.

tab "Well, ah, there's this grand stage laid before me. Hundreds of eyes look back at me from the crowd, but their faces are obscured by bright spotlights. Then, when I look down, I'm... completely naked!"

tab • As unbelievable as it might seem, life as a bunny boy has its disadvantages. A strong and irrational fear of being eaten is only one such drawback. Occasionally, the image of open jaws will send a shiver down Coello's spine.

Village: None
                        Title: N/A
                        Local Reputation: 0
                        Global Reputation: 0

Biography:

I guess... I can start with what I remember. My earliest childhood memories weren't happy ones. I couldn't understand what happened at the time, but my brother saved my life after my father went... uhm, beasty. I can see the confusion on your face. No, my dad wasn't a bunny like me. I'm not really sure how it worked, but the way my brother explained it to me was that dad was a human first. Later he was cursed to become a wolf, but that didn't stop him from falling in love with my mother, a... well, she was like me, a bunny-human.

Anyways, after my father went crazy, he... ate... my mother. But it's okay, really! My big bro always made sure I was taken care of. We would always travel all over the place, so I was never bored! I even got to explore some really neat places. But yeah. Sometimes I miss my big bro. He always had so much of dad in him, in the wolf part, I mean. Hm? Where is he? Ah, well, he kinda sorta... left me behind. It's not like that, though! My bro was the real embodiment of a man. He would never leave me behind if he could have helped it!

I think he was just sick, sick like dad was. He never showed it, always tried to hide his weaknesses so I wouldn't worry, but I could tell there was something on his mind. I guess it must have become too much one day. He left me in the care of this cool magician guy we were friends with for a long time. That's where I learned my love for magic if you haven't guessed.

It's funny. When I was little, I never understood why I couldn't see mom or dad. Thinking back now, it must have been really hard on my big bro too. But he was always so strong. That's why I plan on finding him again, and when I do, he'll get to see how much of a man I've become!

▰ CLASSES AND STATS

First Class: Ninjutsu
                        ▱▰▱ Elemental MasteryThe user's ninjutsu gains the ability to overwhelm techniques of the same rank. The overwhelming trait only applies to a single element at D rank, increasing to two at A rank. Overwhelming properties do not apply to techniques above S Rank. In addition, each rank that you gain an overwhelming property the user gains a free Element PA that allows the user to augment their ninjutsu that gained the property with an additional effect for no resource or action payment, allowing the user's ninjutsu to shine. You gain an additional 4 Ninjutsu per body rank that are dedicated to their primary element. Also, the user gains access to Augment Skill Lines for the cost of it's primary technique slot and is not required to pay additional slots for skills in this line. Finally, the user's two chosen overwhelming elements can be combined into [1] advanced nature kekkei genkai that counts as a free implant. This implant does not consume an implant slot but does have the restrictions of the implant system. The implant does not carry the overwhelming factor of its base elements through this discipline. This discipline cannot be taken with the Dual Ancestry discipline from Bloodline Class.

Second Class: Performer
                        ▱▰▱ Grand IllustratorPerformance can be more than just making a song or moving to beats. It is about telling a story that fills the imagination and inspires people. More than just simple bards, those of this discipline do not just recite limerick and spread history; no, characters of this discipline create history all their own, spreading tales of fantasy and adventure that embody the oldest and noblest of human tradition and traits. They are a storyteller, who has mastered the art of taking any tool at their disposal and using it them to create something never before seen. When taking this discipline, characters are allowed to korabo any type of jutsu with another, as opposed to the normal limitations of korabo. This leaves it possible to create things anything from imagination, such as a genjutsu that heals others and many other combinations. This ability is done for a single activation by paying the chakra cost for both abilities. The only restriction is that the korabo must be incorporated as part of the user's performance, not just used during it. An example of this would be using the explosion from katon jutsu as a firework. In addition, the user also gains access to the following song technique. The cooldown for this korabo is once every three posts.

The Stage is Set [ Sutēji ga Settei ] | Rank X | Cost: Chakra
                        The cornerstone to set the ideal scene for the performer, this ability changes the entire thread it is used in, as prevents any other jutsu at the rank this was used at below from altering the thread once it has been laid. Similar to a keystone, this ability takes three effects of the user's choice to allow to the story. This could mean something like creating a swamp and then having that swamp has sticky properties to those that travel through it, requiring chakra paid to free oneself, whatever is desired. While being used this way, these effects may be korabo'd into the user's performance korabo for free, creating a three-way korabo between the jutsu. The limitations of this jutsu are listed below:

• This jutsu must follow a storybook progression. Unlike a true keystone, this ability cannot have all of its effects active at one time. Instead, they must follow the progression order of a beginning, middle, and an end. When transferring to the next part of the story the previous part loses its power but can remain after, as an aesthetic effect if desired. Meaning once you reached the next part of your story, the swamp would lose its sticky power but could remain behind as a means to set the ‘scene’ without breaking the flow of the reading. Each separate effect cannot last more than [3] posts.

• Storybook created items lack elemental properties that the performer does not possess when they interact with real-world items and beings. For instance, writing that a fireball falls from the sky will only deal blunt force trauma as opposed to burning, unless the performer possesses the fire element. Ninjutsu users may apply their enhanced element effects to these storybook creations as well.

• Much the same as other custom effects, no storybook created effect may be written so that it is a direct auto-hit OR write the death of a character that isn’t initially part of the story. As in, you could not say: write that that their RPC starts out poisoned, but instead write they are traveling through a poisoned cloud.

• Similar to other song jutsu, performers may utilize either your squad, or the assistance of other class performers, or even yourself, this ability may have its current effect duration increased by one post each time that performance is written in their post. Doing so costs an activation (or all activations in the case of a squadron) but no chakra, and can only a maximum of one activation may be spent this way at a time. Performance assistance from multiple sources does provide more than a single post increase but does improve your chances for upkeep this effect uninterrupted.

• Kai may be used to free oneself from a storybook effect but does not end the use of the story jutsu itself. This freedom counts as immunity from all story effects for up to one post after the kai isu sed. After that, if the performance has been upkept, they are subject to its effects once more.

▱▰▱ Cross Class or Specialization:Ninjutsu – Performer: The user's ninjutsu cast through their instrument is considered overwhelming when interacting with techniques. Ninjutsu may now also be upkept even if it did not have a duration before. The limitations of this follow the same rules as song technique.

Chakra Pool: 2,750
                        Stamina Pool: 2,125
                        Chakra Element: Lightning, Water (demon unlocked, overwhelming), Fire (overwhelming)
                        Chakra Color:
                        Chakra Materialization: Chakra bunnies running out of hats, gloves hands chasing them, and decks of playing cards being scattered in different directions.

Stats:
                        • Strength ► 4
                        → Furnace Style, Freestyle whirlwind
                        • Speed ► 4
                        → Furnace Style, Mach Fist
                        • Agility ► 4
                        → Mirror Image Art, Small Circle Combatives
                        • Endurance ► 4
                        → Flowing Arts, Kyotoryuu

Strengths:
                        • [Included in Personality]

Weaknesses:
                        • [Included in Personality]

Personal Attributes:

▱▰▱ Magician's Flare | Coello is the furthest thing from a brute, and this shows through his fighting style. Any Kemono techniques that reference taijutsu may be replaced with with ninjutsu instead. Things such as: not able to use ninjutsu while in beast mode, become not able to use taijutsu in beast mode, and so forth.

▱▰▱ Sleight of Hand | Bloodline jutsu can be considered ninjutsu and vice versa for the purpose of interacting with Coello's other jutsu/passive effects. The only effects that these altered jutsu may not benefit from is gaining overwhelming, or effects that would reduce their cost.

▱▰▱ Element PA | A witch's curse breathes through Coello's body, augmenting his katon jutsu with emotions of panic and discord. Those struck by successful (unblocked or lost collisions) attacks are paralyzed by their fear for [1] post. This effect only prevents escape/evasion techniques, and does not stop a target from defending themselves with jutsu.

▱▰▱ Steam-Powered Warrior (Demon Unlocked) | Boil release techniques can be self-korabo'd with taijutsu or bukijutsu techniques. Doing so makes the taijutsu or bukijutsu technique treated as spiritual in collisions and applies the full effects of the boil technique including corrosion.

▱▰▱ Master Shifter l The clan member is capable of changing forms once every 3 posts without using an activation. Their Half-Animal Form and Ancestral Form's cost per post is reduced by one rank.

▱▰▱ Christmas 2020 | By introducing a small amount of plasma chakra to his katon jutsu, Coello is able to allow them to benefit off of Storm release abilities. The only effects that these altered jutsu may not benefit from is gaining overwhelming, or effects that would reduce their cost.

▰ PROFESSIONS AND MISSIONS

Ryo: 両 8,645,374
                        XP: 17,100

Shinobi Missions Complete:
                        D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Crafting Trees
                        • || →
                        • || →
                        • || →
                        • || →

Crafting Profession Missions Complete:
                        D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Career Profession Titles
                        • || →
                        • || →

Career Profession Missions Complete:
                        D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Mission, Training, Events, Endgame, and Profession Claims

Missions Claim:

Training Claim:

Professions Claim:

Events Claim:

Halloween 2020 :: 30k ryo
                        Item Shop :: 60k ryo
                        Christmas 2020 :: 60k ryo, 1 PA, 100 Chakra
                        3 PA three year
                        Halloween 2021 chakra +200

Endgame Claim:
                        Trauma x30

▰ INVENTORY

• Everyday Clothes
                        • Konoha Headband
                        • Carrot Crackers
                        • Kunai x15

Weapon Specs

▰ TECHNIQUES

Limitations:
                        • Ninjutsu | 65 / 65
                        • Katon | 20 / 20
                        • Genjutsu | 59 / 60
                        • Taijutsu Styles | 04 / 04
                        • Replenishment Ninjutsu | 18 / 18
                        • Replenishment Genjutsu | 00 / 17
                        • Replenishment Styles | 3 / 3

Maruton: [34]

• Kai | Rank X
                        • Henge no Jutsu | Rank E
                        • Bunshin no Jutsu | Rank E
                        • Substitution Technique | Rank E
                        • Shadowing Stealth Technique [ Bikou Ninjutsu ] | Rank E
                        • Transformation Technique [ Henge no Jutsu ] | Rank E
                        • Magic Cloak of Invisibility Technique [ Kakuremino no Jutsu ] | Rank E
                        • Mechanical Eight Trigrams Formation [ Karakuri Hakke no Jin ] | Rank E
                        • Escaping Skill [ Nawanuke no Jutsu ] | E Rank
                        • Barrier Shatter Technique [ Kekkai Massatsu no Jutsu ] | Rank X
                        • Feigning Sleep Technique [ Tanukineiri no Jutsu ] | Rank E
                        • Sexy Technique [ Oiroke no Jutsu ] | Rank E

• Art of Walking on Water | Rank D
                        • Art of Walking on Walls | Rank D
                        • Body Flicker Technique [ Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D
                        • Temporary Body Paralysis Technique [ Kanashibari no Jutsu ] | Rank D
                        • Four-Legged Technique [ Shikyaku no Jutsu ] | Rank D

• Wave Transmission Technique | Rank C-A
                        • Astral Projection Skill [ Kozumikku Jigyou no Jutsu ] | Rank C
                        • Heavenly Transmission Technique [ Tensou no Jutsu ] | Rank C
                        • New Sexy Technique [ Atarashi Oiroke no Jutsu ] | Rank C

• Shadow Clone Technique [ Kage Bunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank B
                        • Harem Technique [ Haaremu no Jutsu ] | Rank B

• Shadow Mirror Body Change Method [ Kage Kagami Shinten no Hou ] | Rank A
                        • Spiral Sphere [ Rasengan ] | Rank A | Variable
                        • Telescope Technique [ Toomegane no Jutsu ] | Rank A
                        • Shadow Clone Explosion [ Bunshin Bakuha ] | Rank A
                        • Multiple Shadow Clone Technique [ Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank A
                        • Flying Swallow [ Hien ] | Rank X
                        • Aerial Shift [ Kūchū Shifuto ] | Rank X
                        • Chakra Absorption Technique [ Chakra Kyuuin Jutsu ] | Rank X
                        • Exploding Puppy [ Bakuretsu Koinu ] | Rank X
                        • Hidden Doorway Technique [ Kakusareta Deiriguchi no Jutsu ] | Rank X
                        • Eye Mind Reading [ Dokushinjutsu ] | Rank X
                        • Face Copy Technique [ Kao Utsushi no Jutsu ] | Rank X
                        • Change Technique [ Narikawari no Jutsu ] | Rank X
                        • Empty Cicada Shell Technique [ Utsusemi no Jutsu ] | Rank X

• Antlion Ninja Arts: Ephemeral [ Kagerou Ninpou: Utakata ] | Rank S
                        • Spiral Turbulence Spheres [ Rasen Rangan ] | Rank S
                        • Super Chakra Spiral Sphere [ Chou Chakra Rasengan ] | Rank S

Water [33]

• Water Manipulation [ Mizu Soujuu ] | Rank E-X

• Black Clouds Technique [ Kokuun no Jutsu ] | Rank D
                        • Beach Crab [ Isonagi no Jutsu ] | Rank D
                        • Breathing Underwater Technique [ Suimenka no Kisoku ] | Rank D Passive
                        • Hidden Mist Technique [ Kirigakure no Jutsu ] | Rank D
                        • Mist Vision Technique [ Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu ] | Rank D Passive
                        • Water Release: Instant Movement Technique [ Suiton: Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D
                        • Water Puddle Technique [ Mizutamari no Jutsu ] | Rank D

• Water Gun [ Mizudeppō no Jutsu ] | Rank B
                        • Water Shark Projectile Technique [ Suikoudan no Jutsu ] | Rank B

• Water Torrent Technique [ Suise no Jutsu ] | Rank A
                        • Raging River Force [ Gekiryuu Chikara ] | Rank A
                        • Grand Waterfall Technique [ Daibakufu no Jutsu ] | Rank A
                        • Water Gathering Gorgon [ Suishuu Gorugon ] | Rank A
                        • Sky and Water Convergence [ Suitenhoufutsu ] | Rank A

• Soap Bubble Ninjutsu [ Shabondama no Ninjutsu ] | Rank S
                        • Depth Charge [ Shindo Futan ] | Rank S
                        • Grudge Rain [ Uramiame ] | Rank S
                        • Great Typhoon Technique [ Idaina Kamikaze no Jutsu ] | Rank S
                        • Water Collision Destruction [ Suishouha ] | Rank S

Augments

• Pop | Rank E

• Fill | Rank D

• Water Puddle Transportation Technique [ Mizutamari Yusuo no Jutsu ] | Rank C
                        • Envelop | Rank C-X
                        • Water Gun: Spitfire [ Mizudeppō no Jutsu Kushiyaki ] | Rank E-C

• Encase | Rank B-X
                        • Five Sharks Eating [ Goshokuzame ] | Rank B

Burst | Rank A-X
                        • Water Gun: Twin Bullet [ Mizudeppō no Jutsu : Sōtan ] | Rank A
                        • Water Gun: Water Spirit Wave [ Mizudeppō no Jutsu: Suireiha ] | Rank A-S+

• Water Gun: Rapid Fire [ Mizudeppō no Jutsu: Sokusha ] | Rank E-S
                        • Water Gun: Sure Fire [ Mizudeppō no Jutsu: Tashikana ] | Rank S
                        • Thousand Sharks Eating [ Senjikizame ] | Rank S
                        • Great Shark Missile Technique [ Daikoudan no Jutsu ] | Rank S

Lightning [6]

• Static Strings [ Seidenki Ito no Jutsu ] | Rank E
                        • Electrical Resistance Training [ Teikou no Kuntou ] | Rank E | Passive

• Wave of Inspiration [ Kangekiha ] | Rank X

• Thousand Birds [ Chidori ]

• Hell Thrust [ Jigokuzuki ] | Rank S | Variable
                        • Lightning Armor [ Raiton no Yoroi ] | Rank S-S+ | Variable
                        • Shina’s Touch [ Shina no Sesshoku ] | Rank S

Augments

• Thousand Birds Needles [ Chidori Senbon ] | Rank A

Fire [10]

• Fire Release: Fox Fire [ Katon: Kitsunebi) ] | Rank X
                        • Flame-Resistance Technique [ Bounetsu no Jutsu ] | Rank E | Passive
                        • Cinder Technique [ Tanebi no Jutsu ] | Rank E

• Fire Release Shuriken Technique [ Katon: Shuriken no Jutsu ] | Rank D
                        • Burning Cinder: One [ Nenshou Ha: Ichi ] | Rank D
                        • Flaming Palm Technique [ Houka Hira no Jutsu ] | Rank D | Variable
                        • Many Flowers in Bloom [ Hyakkaryouran ] | Rank X
                        • Fire Release: Instant Movement Technique [ Katon: Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D

• Great Fireball Technique [ Gōkakyū no Jutsu ] | Rank C
                        • Mythical Fire Flower Technique [ Housenka no Jutsu ] | Rank C
                        • Bomb Blaze Technique [ Kibaku Kaen no Jutsu ] | Rank C
                        • Incendiary Technique [ Shouidan no Jutsu ] | Rank X
                        • Aerial Explosion Technique [ Kita no Jutsu ] | Rank C
                        • Fireproof Technique [ Taika no Jutsu ] | Rank C | Passive
                        • Flame Sphere Technique [ Kyuuka no Jutsu ] | Rank X

• Incinerating Hail Technique [ Kaen Hisame no Jutsu ] | Rank B | Variable
                        • Burning Clone [ Nenshou Bunshin ] | Rank B
                        • Hellfire Whirlwind Skill [ Gouka Senpuu no Jutsu ] | Rank B
                        • Pulse Blast Technique [ Myaku Hitofuki no Jutsu ] | Rank B

• Running Fire [ Hibashiri ] | Rank A
                        • Hellfire Clap [ Gouka Hataka no Jutsu ] | Rank A
                        • Flame Fist [ Kaseiken ] | Rank A
                        • Blaze Eruption [ Kasairyuu ] | Rank A
                        • Incineration [ Shoukyaku ] | Rank A
                        • Heavenly Prison Fire Sword [ Tenrō Kaken ] | Rank A
                        • Burnt Memories [ Yakeshinu Omoi ] | Rank A

• Hellfire Gale [ Jigoku no Hi Kyōfū ] | Rank S
                        • Extinguishing Curtain Field [ Keshimakuga Hara ] | Rank S
                        • Fire Release: Demon Lantern [ Katon: Onidōrō ] | Rank S
                        • True Hydra Technique [ Shinhidora no Jutsu ] | Rank S
                        • Blazing Clone Technique [ Homura Bunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank S
                        • Dragon of the Raging Storm [ Oorashi no Ryuu ] | Rank S
                        • Fire Release: Great Flame Rasengan [ Katon: Gōen Rasengan ] | Rank S

Augments

• Burning Cinder: Two [ Nenshou Ha: Nii ] | Rank C

• Mythical Fire Phoenix Nails Red Technique [ Housenka Tsumabeni no Jutsu ] | Rank B
                        • Grand Fireball [ Gurando Endan ] | Rank B
                        • Oil Fireball [ Abura Endan ] | Rank X

• Piercing Hell Strike [ Ketatamashi Makai ] | Rank A
                        • Fire Lily Technique [ Yurika no Jutsu ] | Rank A
                        • Burning Cinder: Three [ Burning Cinder: Three ] | Rank A
                        • Shatter Force Technique [ Kudakasei no Jutsu ] | Rank A

• Fierce Flame Fist [ Moushou Kaseiken ] | Rank S
                        • Burning Cinder: Four [ Nenshou Ha: Shi ] | Rank S
                        • Burning Ash Accumulation [ Haisekishou ] | Rank Null
                        • Great Fireball Shower Technique [ Gōka Hitoame no Jutsu ] | Rank S

Bloodlines

Storm

• Threatening | Rank E

• Stingshot | Rank D
                        • Marker | Rank D

• Light Show Barrier | Rank C-A
                        • Laser Circus | Rank C-S
                        • Laser Riding | Rank X

• Laser Bolt Rain | Rank B
                        • Devil's Storm | Rank B

• Lightning Release: Black Panther | Rank A
                        • Laser Parade | Rank A

• Secret Technique: Rising Dragon Storm [ Hijutsu: Ryuuki Boufuuryuu ] | Rank S

• Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon | Rank S+

Boil

• Getting Heated [ Atsukunaru ] | Rank X
                        • Skilled Mist Technique [ Kōmu no Jutsu ] | Rank X
                        • Acidic Reinforcement [ Sansei Kyōka ] | Rank X | Supplementary
                        • Corrosive Defense [ Fushoku bōgyo ] | Rank X
                        • Extreme Steam Prison [ Kyokutan'na Jōki Keimusho ] | Rank X [ Kyokutan'na Jōki Keimusho ]
                        • Acid Spit [ San Tsuba ] | Rank C-S
                        • Devouring Tornado [ Musabori Kuu Tatsumaki ] | Rank A
                        • Boiling World [ Futtō Suru Sekai ] | Rank S
                        • Evaporate to Nothing [ Jōhatsu Suru ] | Rank S+

Kemono

• Lie in Wait | Rank X | Spiritual
                        • Animal Sense | Rank X | Simple
                        • Devouring | Rank X | Complex
                        • Primal Roar | Rank X | Spiritual
                        • Call of the Wild | Rank S+ | Spiritual
                        • Primal Reversion | Rank S+ | Spiritual

Genjutsu

• Thunder Voice Technique [ Hekireki Koe no Jutsu ]
                        • Depth Distortion [ Okuyuki Katawa ]
                        • All Directions [ Shihouhapou ]
                        • Closed Sight [ Shimaru Shikaku ]

• Approaching Allies Technique [ Sekkin Kyoushoukoku no Jutsu ]
                        • Leer of the Peculiar [ Dokuji no Gyoushi ]
                        • Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique [ Magen: Kokuni Arazu no Jutsu ]
                        • Leer of the Peculiar [ Dokuji no Gyoushi ]
                        • Flower Petal Escape [ Hanabira Esukēpu ]

• Hidden Assassin Technique [ Hitoshirenu Shikaku no Jutsu ]
                        • Phantom Illusion: Cloak and Dagger [ Maboroshigen: Manto to Tanken ]
                        • Shadowmeld [ Kagemazeru ]
                        • Echo of Lament [ Aitou no Hibiki ]
                        • Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique [ Magen: Nijū Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu ]
                        • Lightning Illusion: Lightning Flash Pillar [ Raigen: Raikouchuu ]
                        • Spell of the Trees [ Kyouboku no Jumon ]
                        • False Place Technique [ Kokohi no Jutsu ]
                        • Voice of Compromise [ Jouho no Koe ]
                        • Charming Technique [ Yukashii no Jutsu ]
                        • False Strike Technique [ Mougo Shibaku no Jutsu ]
                        • Chained Mind Technique [ Atama Kusari No Jutsu ]
                        • Forgetfulness Technique [ Kenbou no Jutsu ]
                        • Sly Mind Affect Technique [ Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu ]
                        • Solid Mist Weapon [ Soriddo Kasumi Buki ]
                        • Shared Sight [ Kyouyuu Shiryoku ]
                        • Melting Flesh Technique [ Nikuyouyuu no Jutsu ]
                        • False Flame Technique [ Nise Honō no Jutsu ]

• Absolute Weather Control Technique [ Zettai Tenkou Kansei no Jutsu ]
                        • Firefly Masquerade [ Narisumashi no Hotaru ]
                        • Demonic Illusion: Fear Through the Eyes of Madness [ Magen: Kyouran no Me kara Kyoufu ]
                        • Shroud of Darkness [ Kurayami no Oii ]
                        • Phantom Illusion: Betrayal [ Maboroshigen: Uragiri ]
                        • Recklessness [ Chototsu ]
                        • Art of Fake Death [ Niseshi no Gijutsu ]
                        • Voice of Persuasion [ Tokitsukeru no Koe ]
                        • Dampen [ Sameru ]
                        • Forgetfulness [ Kenbou ]
                        • Echo of Clarity [ Meiryou no Hibiki ]
                        • Inflict Emotion Technique [ Ataeru Kanjoo no Jutsu ]
                        • Siren's Song [ Sairen no Uta ]
                        • Sleep [ Nemuri ]

• Voice of Influence [ Eikyou no Koe ]
                        • Emotional Suppression [ Kin'atsu no Shujouteki ]
                        • Amplify [ Fuyasu ]
                        • Beat Motion [ Kodou Dousa ]
                        • Mental Barricades [ Mentarubarikēdo ]
                        • Physical Assault Illusion [ Kyoushuu Genkaku ]
                        • Sight of Darkness [ Mugen Yami ]
                        • Suffocation [ Chissoku ]
                        • Continuous Thunder Technique [ Keizokuteki Raimei no Jutsu ]
                        • Exploding Death [ Kibaku Zetsumei ]
                        • Cower [ Sukumu ]

• Voice of Command [ Kamei no Koe ]
                        • Consume [ Sesshoku ]
                        • Illusion Technique Binding [ Genjutsu Shibari ]
                        • Eternal Embers Technique [ Fuhen no Moegara no Jutsu ]
                        • Lapse of Memory Technique [ Kioku Shoumetsu no Jutsu ]
                        • False Suicide Technique [ Kyougenjisatsu ]
                        • Dangerous Game [ Kiken'na Gēmu ]

Taijutsu

Freestyle whirlwind
                        • Mastered

Small Circle Combatives
                        • Mastered

Flowing Arts
                        • Mastered

Kyotoryuu
                        • Mastered

Mirror Image Art
                        • Mastered

Mach Fist
                        • Mastered

Demon

• Boil Release: Unrivalled Strength [ Futton: Kairiki Musō ] | Rank X | Complex
                        • Boil Release: Erupting Propulsion Fist [ Futton: Funsuiken ] | Rank X | Complex
                        • Boil Release: Erupting Strong Foot [ Futton: Fungōkyaku ] | Rank X | Complex
                        • Boil Release: Steam Blast [ Futton: Jōki Burasuto ] | Rank X | Spiritual
                        • Boil Release: Steam Dash [ Futton: Jōki Bakushin ] | Rank X | Complex
                        • Boil Release: Falling Sword [ Futton: Ochiru Ken ] | Rank X | Complex
                        • Boil Release: Steam Armor [ Futton: Jōki Yoroi ] | Rank X | Spiritual
                        • Boil Release: Mighty Geyser [ Futton: Tsuyoi Kanketsusen ] | Rank A | Spiritual
                        • Boil Release: Grevious Burns [ Hisan'na Bānzu ] | Rank A | Passive
                        • Boil Release: Sauna Bursting [ Futton: Sauna Haretsu ] | Rank A | Complex
                        • Boil Release: Internal Combustion [ Futton: Naibu Nenshō ] | Rank S | Spritual
                        • Boil Release: Steam Powered Force [ Futton: Jōkidōryoku ] | Rank S | Complex
                        • Boil Release: No Brakes [ Futton: Burēki Nashi ] | Rank S | Passive
                        • Boil Release: Boiled Alive [ Futton: Yudeta Ikite iru ] | Rank S+ | Passive
                        • Boil Release: Falling Steam Metoer [ Futton: Rakka Suru Ryūsei ] | Rank S+ | Spritual

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:42 am

1 ) Are you a morning person or more of a night owl?
Oh, I'm for sure a morning person. There is nothing at all like the feeling of waking up to watch the sunrise.

2 ) What’s the first thing you notice about a person when you meet them?
Probably their face? Either that or the way they smell. Actually, scratch that. It's for sure smell. Nothing else gets me... Uh yeah.

3 ) You see a huge spider in your room. What do you do?
First instinct? Want to play with it. Second? Realize that I would probably disturb him too much if I did, so instead, I would try to coerce him into my hand and carry him where he wouldn't be bothered by anyone else. Bugs, insects, they are all usually really sweet.

4 ) If you could go back and change one decision you made in the past, what would you change?
How I treated Sir Lion. He was creepy and overstepped his boundaries but he still deserved a direct answer, and because I was too much of a coward Mina and Rei almost got hurt. Never again.

And I intend to meet him again one day to fix it.

5 ) Tell me about your first kiss.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I-I've never had one? Next question, please!

6 ) Do you give people second chances?
I would rather trust and get betrayed than spent all my life living in fear of what others could be doing. That's no good for anyone's head.

7 ) Are you a cat person or a dog person?
Animal person! You can't ask me to choose when they are all sweethearts!

8 ) Do you think you’re attractive?
Nope! But that's okay. I am the way I am.

9 ) What’s your worst habit?
Well... I guess it's that I have a tendency to play with my ears a lot? That or that I'm kinda skittish sometimes, but really the two go hand in hand most of the time. I really want to seem tough you know? People always count me out before anything even starts.

10 ) When was the last time you cried?
I don't remember.

11 ) Are you a good liar?
You would think I would be since I'm a magician, right? Nope! I can fake it for my act, but even people who don't know how to read others always seem to catch me. Usually whenever I have to lie, I'll just change the subject around so much that it tends to lose people into the flow of conversation.

12 ) What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Oh, that's easy! When people treat me I'm something small. Well I'm a man too dang it!

13 ) Have you ever had your heart broken?
Uhhh you mean like like from a lover? Well, I mean I haven't really meet my special someone yet. Soooo, I guess no?

14 ) Are you more likely to use your fists or your words in an argument?
Always words. I mean I'm not very good at it but shouldn't fists always be a last resort?

15 ) What’s something you’re naturally good at?
I'd like to think it's magic but... my audience probably doesn't agree. One day I just know I'll be great though! And I'll perform the greatest magic trick ever seen!

16 ) What’s something you had to work hard to be good at?
Everything? I don't think there's ever been anything in my life that's come easy. But that's part of the fun!

17 ) Can you tell when someone is flirting with you?
Ha! That's assuming they would be flirting with me. I don't think I could honestly. Or even if they did I'd be kinda scared as to what to say back...

18 ) Do you think money can buy happiness?
No. But it can buy all your basic needs, and I think that would help a lot of people not have to worry.

19 ) Do you believe in destiny?
That's... a hard question. I don't really know if I do or not. It feels like that kind of sullies up free will though doesn't it? I'd like to think that we can all choose our own path in life, and that whether or not we succeed or fail depends on us.

20 ) Are you a good cook?
Oh I love to cook! I've never had anyone to cook for is the problem. I think that would be something I'd really love to do with someone I liked or... even loved. Just goofing off in the kitchen with each other, dipping frosting of each other's noses.

21 ) What do you think happens after you die?
I don't know, but I don't think that's the end either.

22 ) Did you have to grow up fast?
I was really fortunate growing up. After my brother left me I was taken in the care of Arune, the wondrous. He was a magician if you couldn't tell by the name. A really eccentric guy, but he always made sure I was taken care of. I remember the first time I ever watched his act. sitting in front of his cart, eyes bright and wide. I was hooked the minute I saw it. He just had this way of making you feel like anything was possible, you know? I want to be like that.

23 ) Who do you look up to?
Arune and... probably my brother. I always wanted to be like him when I was younger. Things were just... complicated back then.

24 ) When you go to a tavern, what do you order?
Is water an option?

25 ) What do you like most about yourself?
Uhm I-I'm not sure?

26 ) What do you like least about yourself?
How pink I am.

27 ) Do you want kids someday?
If I ever find the right person someday, then maybe.

28 ) Are you a planner, or more spontaneous?
Ahhh! I LOVE being spontaneous! You get to experience so much when you just throw everything to the wind!

29 ) Can you keep a secret?
Only if i like you.

30 ) Do you like being the center of attention?
I think that I can handle it better than most, but if I'm being honest? I still get butterflies when it's time to get on stage.

31 ) If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do today?
I... don't know. I think I would want to do whatever I could to live in the moment. Face my fears, try foods I never had before, and then finish out my last day staying up all night to watch the sunrise. If there's enough time I mean.

32 ) Do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?
Oh, I love any excuse to get to dress up! Uhm this is just between you and me, right? Cause it's not something I'd usually admit, but I don't exactly have many friends. Kinda limits the chances I get to go out. so a lot of times I'll even do it when I'm at home alone.

33 ) Where do you feel safe?
Oh, that's easy. My home. It's really warm in there and perfect for just curling up after a long day.

34 ) Do you love or hate being alone?
I've gotten use to it.

35 ) What’s the last nightmare you remember having?
*Nervous laughter*

Okay, you can't say anything because I know it's super dumb and cliché. But basically I have this reoccurring nightmare where I've finally made it as a magician, and I mean a grand magician, the best of the best! And I have this beautiful stage laid out so perfectly before me, with every bright color you can imagine going off all around me.

I step onto the stage, bringing a wave of silence with me. Lights dim low so that the spotlight leaves me unforgettable in people's minds. Then... I find out I'm completely nude. Yeah I know it's alright! I just don't deal well with public ridicule. It's my challenge as a performer I guess.

36 ) Do you admit to mistakes when you make them?
I don't think I could hide them if I did. Tat would just lead into making others people's lives worse and I would never want that.

37 ) Do you want to grow up to be like your parents?
I never knew my parents, only my brother and he never talked about them much. I do regularly fantasize about turning into someone strong like my brother though, and then maybe I come across him in some random tavern and show him I'm someone to be proud of.

38 ) How do you deal with being sick? Are you stoic, or super whiny?
Sick? Oh, I'm out of it the whole ride through. Honestly, doesn't that just make sense? I mean otherwise I'd just go around making everybody else sick, wouldn't I?

39 ) What did your parents expect from you when you were born?
Like I said, I don't remember them. Whatever it is, I hope that I'm living up to their ideals though.

40 ) Do you have a strong sense of style?
If my style is get laughed at. I usually wear simple one color shirts and jeans so that I can avoid all that stuff. I guess maybe my suit is the exception to that? Or err... maybe not since it's all black.

41 ) Would you rather camp outdoors or stay the night in an inn?
OUTDOORS. I love exploring nature and going camping! Oh, maybe even a little bit of hiking too? Except maybe not with others. Not that I hate company, but usually I like to take my time looking under every nook and cranny that I kid of feel like it would annoy someone else with how slow I am.

42 ) Is there a food that most people like that you absolutely hate?
From taste? If there is I haven't found it yet. But that actually reminds me of something funny I like to do. So, basically whenever I try new food I always make sure to close my eyes before I eat it. Ideally it works better when you have someone there to feed you, but you know.

The idea is that I go in blind and judge only based on taste. I got the idea while traveling on my own and came through a desert city that had these fried rat-like things on a stick. By then I was so hungry that I didn't care what I put in my mouth, so I spent my few coins on it and closed my eyes. Hands down the best food experience I've had in my whole life, and I'd like to think I came away from it with a life lesson.

43 ) Are you more of a hoarder or a minimalist?
Uh well, I've never really had that much stuff in my life. When you travel on the road you tend to want to only keep to the essentials, ya know? Things or objects that would fit into the 'memento' category are sort of replaced by the memory you spent with that person instead. So, I guess that makes me a minimalist then? I never really strayed away from that idea. Heck! I think that my suit is the only frivolous thing I own!

44 ) Are you superstitious?
Great, thanks for asking. Now I have to spit three times or you'll give me bad luck!

45 ) Are you the kind of person who remembers people’s birthdays and pets’ names and stuff?
I can always remember a face! Names and other stuff kinda gets hard for me sometimes, like I have no control over what random fact my brain decides it wants to have drilled into it's memory. If I really like you though, then I'll make a special effort to force it to click. .

46 ) What do you do to feel better when you’re sad?
...Ah. Just taking a walk I guess.

47 ) Is it hard for you to trust someone?
I would rather trust someone and be betrayed than to live my other any other way. It is enough to give me butterflies in my stomach sometimes though. I mean if the person hasn't had a good track record, but even those people deserve a second chance, right?

48 ) Are you susceptible to peer pressure?
I wouldn't know. I don't think I've ever even been around enough peers to feel pressured.

49 ) If you decided to stop adventuring and settle down, what kind of job would you take?
Duh isn't that obvious?! I wanna be a magician! I just need to come up with a good act is all.. and maybe uh practice a tiny weenie bit.

50 ) As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
There is WAY too many answers to that question. Literally every time I saw a new person II would ask my brother what they were doing, and THAT would become the job of the day. Come to think of it I don't know why being a magician stuck with me so hard. I guess I just... fell in love with the wonder? I hope that doesn't make me a romantic.

Haffon

Haffon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:12 pm
tba  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
                        ▰ PERSONAL DATA

Full Name: Amelia Nevarra
                        Nickname: -

Body Rank: D

Hair Color: White
                        Eye Color: Pink
                        Height: 5' 5ft
                        Weight: 100lbs

Bloodline:

▰ SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY

Nindo:

Village: Konohagakure
                        Title: Genin

Biography:

▰ CLASSES AND STATS

First Class: Bloodline
                        ▱▰▱ Dual AncestryDual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the bloodline attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank. This discipline cannot be taken with the Elemental Mastery discipline from Ninjutsu Class.

Second Class: Scholar
                        ▱▰▱ Infinite PerceptionYour specialty is more in sensory than in sealing or summoning. You are able to discover things such as demon chakra, or the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank from any active sensory technique. This discipline allows the user to be able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -2 rank reduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill so long as it was used within the range of the user’s sensory abilities. You can release yourself from genjutsu at one rank lower in kai chakra release but with no benefit in pain release. In addition, the user's sensory abilities are extended fifty feet per rank of the technique. As a master tracker, you can advance in the ninja hunter and special ops careers for half as many Oinin Butai and ANBU missions completed. Upon reaching Initiate in Oinin Butai, you gain the Eagle Eye perk innately so you can choose one other Oinin perk as well. When you use a sensory technique with jamming you can double the jamming effect, this ability applies to one technique per three posts.

▱▰▱ Cross Class or Specialization:Scholar – Bloodline: Able to sense without any technique if someone has the same bloodline as the user within the topic. Gains a technique exclusive to this cross.

Technique Name: Curse of the Family
                        Technique Type: Sealing
                        Technique Rank: B
                        Technique Description: The user places a seal upon the ground. Any bloodline the user has cannot be accessed by any opponent which is in contact on the same surface as the user has touched. If this technique is used on the opponent themselves then they lose access to any bloodline the user has. Last until the fight is over or until a counter seal is used.

Chakra Pool: 350
                        Stamina Pool: 250
                        Chakra Element: Earth, Wind, Fire
                        Chakra Color:
                        Chakra Materialization:

Stats:
                        • Strength ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Speed ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Agility ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Endurance ► 0
                        → N/A

Strengths:
                        • {Pick at least two things your character is good at.}
                        • {We also suggest adding some intangible traits other than just Nin/Gen/Tai/Buki/Etc}

Weaknesses:
                        • {Pick at least two things your character is bad at, or that might hinder them.}
                        • {As with Strengths, consider noting character traits here.}

Fears:
                        • {Pick two and be specific, as these may be used by other RPers and those GMing missions for you}

Modifiers:
                        • { List your modifiers here. This should include things like "Bloodline techniques cost N less chakra" }

Personal Attributes:

▱▰▱ Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.

▱▰▱ Domination of the Primitive World | Your dust release techniques cost one rank less in chakra and you can manifest your dust release without any charge time.

▱▰▱ Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a juken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 80 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 120 instead of the 100 normal clansmen would reduce.

▱▰▱ Might of Hephaestus | You are able to self-korabo one earth technique, one wind technique, and one fire technique into one three-times powerful ninjutsu technique consuming the chakra of the three techniques but only one offensive action. This can only occur once for every three posts.

▱▰▱ Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.

▱▰▱ Explosive Lineage | Gain the Fire element.

▱▰▱ Sensory Prowess | Amelia can fit her non-offensive sensory jutsu to the range of her Byakugan/Tenseigan.

Ryo: 両0
                        XP: 0
                        Passive XP: 0

D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Crafting Trees
                        • || →
                        • || →
                        • || →
                        • || →

D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Career Profession Titles
                        • || →
                        • || →

D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Missions Claim:

Training Claim:

Professions Claim:

Events Claim:

Endgame Claim:

▰ INVENTORY

Weapon Specs

▰ TECHNIQUES

Limitations:
                        • Ninjutsu | 00 / 13
                        • Genjutsu | 00 / 08
                        • Iryojutsu | 00 / 00
                        • Taijutsu Styles | 00 / 01
                        • Bukijutsu Styles | 00 / 01

Maruton:
                        • Kai | Rank X | Default
                        • Henge no Jutsu | Rank E | Default
                        • Bunshin no Jutsu | Rank E | Default
                        • Substitution Technique | Rank E | Default
                        • Art of Walking on Water | Rank D | Default
                        • Art of Walking on Walls | Rank D | Default
                        • Body Flicker Technique [ Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D | Default

{Replace this with Element 1}

{Replace this with Element 2}

Bloodline

Genjutsu

Taijutsu

Bukijutsu

Haffon

Haffon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:22 pm
tba  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:36 am
((Three extra PA's, 1 variable technique, and 2 taijutsu from Nohea replenishment)).

User Image
                        ▰ PERSONAL DATA

Full Name: Takezō Hogosha
                        Nickname: Taki

Body Rank: E

Hair Color: Black
                        Eye Color: Black
                        Height: 5'6ft
                        Weight: 134lbs

Bloodline:
                        tab Hozuki
                        tab Ukyo

Non-Combat Outfit:
                        Combat Outfit:

▰ SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY

Nindo: "Society is afraid of alonedom, like lonely hearts are wasting away in basements, like people must have problems if, after a while, nobody wants to spend time with them. But lonely is a freedom that breaths easy and weightless and lonely is healing if you make it."

Personality:

I have this written up and will provide it to the mod approving this on request. I would, however, like to keep this as secret as possible from everyone. That way, you have to go in blind when talking with him.

Village: Land of Iron
                        Title: Wanderer

Biography: TBA

▰ CLASSES AND STATS

First Class: Scholar
                        ▱▰▱ Erudite AcademicYou compromise on excelling at one to be proficient in both sealing and sensory. The Academic's body is considered a scroll so seals can be used and stored on your direct body. Your body may be treated as three scrolls equal to their body rank. If you are double class and have a second discipline from this class then you may add the five slots to your mirrored amount of ninjutsu, using these techniques for ninjutsu, sealing and sensory. Fuuinjutsu and sensory skills do not require handseals and are one rank less in chakra cost (Following the one rank max reduction rules) All three of your actions can be used on fuuinjutsu and/or sensory for one post every three posts in combat. In addition, the duration of all sealing techniques and all sensory techniques are increased by two posts. Finally, Erudite Academic Ninja have the ability to Korabo their fuuinjutsu and sensory for 1 action with varying cooldowns depending on the rank of the techniques.
                        E-D - None
                        C-B - 1
                        A-S - 2
                        S+ - 3

Second Class: Blloodline
                        ▱▰▱ Dual AncestryDual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the bloodline attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank.

▱▰▱ Cross Class or Specialization:Scholar – Bloodline: Able to sense without any technique if someone has the same bloodline as the user within the topic. Gains a technique exclusive to this cross.

Technique Name: Curse of the Family
                        Technique Type: Sealing
                        Technique Rank: B
                        Technique Description: The user places a seal upon the ground. Any bloodline the user has cannot be accessed by any opponent which is in contact on the same surface as the user has touched. If this technique is used on the opponent themselves then they lose access to any bloodline the user has. Last until the fight is over or until a counter seal is used.

Chakra Pool: 100
                        Stamina Pool: 100
                        Chakra Element: Earth, Wind.
                        Chakra Color: Black
                        Chakra Materialization: N/A

Stats:
                        • Strength ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Speed ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Agility ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Endurance ► 0
                        → N/A

Strengths:
                        • Stealth.
                        • Flexibility
                        • Quick witted.
                        Weaknesses:
                        • Jumpy.
                        • Hard time expressing emotions.
                        Fears:
                        • Fear of speaking.
                        • Fear of crowds.
                        • Fear of attention, born out of a self-perceived lack of depth.

Personal Attributes:

D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Crafting Trees
                        • {First Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Second Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Third Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Fourth Tree Here} || → {Current Title}

D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Career Profession Titles
                        • {Profession} || → {Current Title}

Career Profession Missions Complete: {all start at 0}
                        D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Missions Claim:

Training Claim:

Professions Claim:

Events Claim:

[1] Variable Technique (Replenishment)
                        [3] PA's (Replenishment)
                        [2] Taijutsu (Replenishment)

Endgame Claim:

▰ INVENTORY

Weapon Specs

▰ TECHNIQUES

Limitations:
                        • Ninjutsu | 00 / 00
                        • Genjutsu | 00 / 00
                        • Iryojutsu | 00 / 00
                        • Taijutsu Styles | 00 / 02
                        • Bukijutsu Styles | 00 / 00

Maruton:
                        • Kai | Rank X

Doton

Fuuton

Hozuki

Ukyo

Genjutsu

Taijutsu

Bukijutsu

▰ ACADEMY STUDENT

Learned E Rank Technique

Haffon

Haffon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:38 am
tba  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:34 pm
DON'T YOU LOOK AT THIS ROCKET. I'M WARNING YOU.

User Image
                        ▰ PERSONAL DATA

Full Name: Hatsu Tanaka
                        Nickname: 'Sixty-seven"
                        Birthdate: 1/19

Body Rank: S+

Hair Color: Red
                        Eye Color: Red
                        Height: 5'9ft
                        Weight: 144lbs

Bloodline: Bakuton
                        Implant: Hyuuga

▰ SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY

Nindo: "Ashes can't talk back."
                        Personality: Wild and free baby.

Village: Wanderer
                        Title: --

Biography:

▰ CLASSES AND STATS

First Class: Bloodline
                        ▱▰▱ Blood KnightYour bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S} In addition, Blood Knights are able to Korabo bloodline techniques at varying cool downs depending on the technique ranks for a single action.
                        E-D - 0
                        C-B - 1
                        A-S - 2
                        S+ - 3

Second Class: Scholar
                        ▱▰▱ Infinite PerceptionYour specialty is more in sensory than in sealing or summoning. You are able to discover things such as demon chakra, or the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank from any active sensory technique. This discipline allows the user to be able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -2 rank reduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill so long as it was used within the range of the user’s sensory abilities. You can release yourself from genjutsu at one rank lower in kai chakra release but with no benefit in pain release. In addition, the user's sensory abilities are extended fifty feet per rank of the technique. As a master tracker, you can advance in the ninja hunter and special ops careers for half as many Oinin Butai and ANBU missions completed. Upon reaching Initiate in Oinin Butai, you gain the Eagle Eye perk innately so you can choose one other Oinin perk as well. When you use a sensory technique with jamming you can double the jamming effect, this ability applies to one technique per three posts.

▱▰▱ Cross Class or Specialization:Bloodline – Scholar: Able to sense without any technique if someone has the same bloodline as the user within the topic. Gains a technique exclusive to this cross.

Chakra Pool: 2,380
                        Stamina Pool: 2,205
                        Chakra Element: Earth, Fire
                        Chakra Color: Gradient of red, orange, and yellow
                        Chakra Materialization: Sparks flying around the body

Stats:
                        • Strength ► 2
                        → Gentle Fist
                        • Speed ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Agility ► 6
                        → Small Circle Combative, Art of the Eight Limbs, Kasier Fist
                        • Endurance ► 6
                        → Mirror Image, Flowing Arts, Gentle Art

Strengths:
                        • Blowing stuff up
                        • Blowing up the ashes that are left from the previous explosion
                        Weaknesses:
                        • Witty comebacks
                        • A cute face
                        Fears:
                        • Getting smooshed into a ball or paperweight
                        • Loosing their gold tooth

Bloodline Traits:

A Grand Display | To access this all-powerful ability, the Bakuton user must be full-blooded (non-implant). Once per battle, the Bakuton user may divide one ranked clay creation into a maximum of [5] pieces. When divided, the clay pieces create separate explosions of equal power and ignore the ninjutsu splitting rule. This means that [1] A-Rank clay piece can be split into up to [5] A-Rank pieces without losing their power. These explosions can retain overwhelming qualities. The highest rank of clay creation this ability applies to is up to 2 ranks below your body rank at a minimum of E and a maximum of A. For example, an A-Rank creation if S+ body rank and a D-Rank creation if B body rank.

Artistic Creativity | Explosive clay artists are renowned for their ability to integrate explosive clay into a variety of forms of artistic expression. If the explosive clay user has a fine arts shinobi class then they gain [1] custom technique per body rank (6 at S+) dedicated to integrating clay with their class's art. The classes that apply are puppeteer (puppetry arts), performer (performing arts), and scholar (calligraphy arts). This only applies to one class so if you have multiple creative classes then you must choose one of them.

Personal Attributes:

▱▰▱ Art is an Explosion! | The user is able to use A Grand Display twice per battle rather than once. Additionally, the user's clay gains an elemental advantage to water like all doton but without the lightning weakness.

▱▰▱ Grand Illumination | The explosive radius of any exploding clay technique is doubled and explosive techniques apply tiered burning status by rank. Additionally, the user receives [5] ninjutsu per body rank dedicated to doton and an additional 200 chakra.

▱▰▱ Grand Sensor! | The sensory effects can be applied the to the Byakugan's sight as if it were a sensory jutsu, treating it as such.

▱▰▱ A Special Touch | Using sealing methods, any clay jutsu may be kuchiyose no jutsu'd to any location that can be sensed via sensory means. However, even when placing a bomb in front of someone's face this way, the opponent will always have a chance to respond to it before it goes off.

Ryo: 両 5,000
                        XP: 8,000

D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Crafting Trees
                        • Technology || → Grandmaster
                        • || →
                        • || →
                        • || →

D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Career Profession Titles

D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

▰ INVENTORY

Weapon Specs

▰ TECHNIQUES

Limitations:
                        • Ninjutsu | 75 / 75
                        • Genjutsu | 31 / 65
                        • Iryojutsu | 00 / 00
                        • Taijutsu Styles | 06 / 06
                        • Bukijutsu Styles | 00 / 00

Maruton:

• Kai | Rank X

• Temporary Body Paralysis Technique [ Kanashibari no Jutsu ] | Rank D
                        • Four-Legged Technique [ Shikyaku no Jutsu ] | Rank D

• Manipulate Advancing Blades [ Soushuuha ] | Rank C-S

• Shadow Clone Technique [ Kage Bunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank B
                        • Kagura Mind's Eye [ Kagura Shingan ] | Rank X
                        • Barrier: Dome Method Formation [ Kekkai: Tengai Houjin ] | Rank B
                        • Brawler's Instinct [ Burourā no hon'nō ] | Rank B

• Shadow Mirror Body Change Method [ Kage Kagami Shinten no Hou ] | Rank A
                        • Spiral Sphere [ Rasengan ] | Rank A
                        • Open Minded [ Kangaekata ga jūnan'na ] | Rank A
                        • Multiple Shadow Clone Technique [ Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank A
                        • Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique [ Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank A
                        • Chakra Absorption Technique [ Chakra Kyuuin Jutsu ] | Rank X
                        • Exploding Puppy [ Bakuretsu Koinu ] | Rank X
                        • Tool Creation [ Tsūru Sakusei] | Rank X
                        • Hidden Doorway Technique [ Kakusareta Deiriguchi no Jutsu ] | Rank X
                        • Water Droplet Reflection Sight | Rank X
                        • Face Copy Technique [ Kao Utsushi no Jutsu ] | Rank X
                        • Empty Cicada Shell Technique [ Utsusemi no Jutsu ] | Rank X
                        • Spore Technique [ Houshi no Jutsu ] | Rank X

• Antlion Ninja Arts: Ephemeral [ Kagerou Ninpou: Utakata ] | Rank S
                        • Spiral Turbulence Spheres [ Rasen Rangan ] | Rank S
                        • Super Chakra Spiral Sphere [ Chou Chakra Rasengan ] | Rank S

Doton

• Earth Military Movement Technique [ Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu ] | Rank E

• Hidden Earth: Instantaneous Body Skill [ Iwagakure: Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D

• Explosive Stone Body Replacement [ Bakuyaku Iwa Kawarimi ] | Rank C
                        • Underground Fish Projection [ Dochuu Eigyo ] | Rank C

• Earth's Disembodiment [ Chikyuu no Tachikirumono ] | Rank A
                        • Earth Sandwich [ Chikyuu no Sandoichi ] | Rank A
                        • Rock Army Shield [ Iwa Guntai Tate ] | Rank A
                        • Stone Pillar [ Sekkai Zanchuu ] | Rank A
                        • Chasm Creation [ Wareme Souzou ] | Rank A
                        • Clay Barrier Prison [ Kekkai Doroudomu ] | Rank A
                        • Earth Dragon God Blast [ Shindoryuudan no Jutsu ] | Rank A
                        • Earth Barrier Raging Wave [ Tsuchi Shouheki Gekido Nami no Jutsu ] | Rank A
                        • Mud Rush Wave [ Deido Sattou Nami no Jutsu ] | Rank A
                        • Swamp of the Underworld [ Yomi Numa ] | Rank A
                        • Sudden Earth Strike [ Kyuu Tsuchi Dageki ] | Rank A
                        • Earth Plate Barrage [ Tsuchi Zuhan Danmaku ] | Rank A
                        • Earth Shift Core [ Chidoukaku ] | Rank X
                        • Covering Lid [ Otoshi Buta ] | Rank A | Variable
                        • Rock Hiding Technique [ Iwa Inpei no Jutsu ] | Rank A
                        • Rock Golem [ Iwa Gōremu ] | Rank A

• Mountain Creation [ Yama Souken ] | Rank S
                        • Impermanence [ Uitenpen ] | Rank S
                        • Earthen Tsunami Technique [ Dosei Tsunami Technique ] | Rank S
                        • Stone Castle Creation [ Sekkai Daichi Souzou ] | Rank S
                        • Dragon Explosion Technique [ Bakuha no Jutsu ] | Rank S
                        • Stone Shell [ Sekkai Suke ] | Augment | Learned as S

Katon

• Flame-Resistance Technique [ Bounetsu no Jutsu ] | Rank E | Passive
                        • Fire Release: Fox Fire [ Katon: Kitsunebi) ] | Rank X

• Fire Release: Instant Movement Technique [ Katon: Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D
                        • Many Flowers in Bloom [ Hyakkaryouran ] | Rank X
                        • Flaming Palm Technique [ Houka Hira no Jutsu ] | Rank D | Variable
                        • Burning Cinder: One [ Nenshou Ha: Ichi ] | Rank D
                        • Burning Ash Accumulation [ Haisekishou ] | Rank Null

• Incendiary Technique [ Shouidan no Jutsu ] | Rank X
                        • Flame Sphere Technique [ Kyuuka no Jutsu ] | Rank X
                        • Burning Rush [ Nenshou Tosshin ] | Rank C
                        • Fireproof Technique [ Taika no Jutsu ] | Rank C | Passive
                        • Aerial Explosion Technique [ Kita no Jutsu ] | Rank C
                        • Great Fireball Technique [ Gōkakyū no Jutsu ] | Rank C
                        • Burning Cinder: Two [ Nenshou Ha: Nii ] | Rank C

• Incinerating Hail Technique [ Kaen Hisame no Jutsu ] | Rank B | Variable
                        • Head Mincing Pain [ Zukokku ] | Rank B
                        • Grand Fireball [ Gurando Endan ] | Rank B
                        • Oil Fireball [ Abura Endan ] | Rank X

• Running Fire [ Hibashiri ] | Rank A
                        • Flame Fist [ Kaseiken ] | Rank A
                        • Blaze Eruption [ Kasairyuu ] | Rank A
                        • Burning Cinder: Three [ Burning Cinder: Three ] | Rank A

• Hellfire Gale [ Jigoku no Hi Kyōfū ] | Rank S
                        • Burning Cinder: Four [ Nenshou Ha: Shi ] | Rank S
                        • Extinguishing Curtain Field [ Keshimakuga Hara ] | Rank S
                        • Fire Release: Demon Lantern [ Katon: Onidōrō ] | Rank S
                        • Dragon of the Raging Storm [ Oorashi no Ryuu ] | Rank S
                        • Fire Release: Great Flame Rasengan [ Katon: Gōen Rasengan ] | Rank S
                        • Great Fireball Shower Technique [ Gōka Hitoame no Jutsu ] | Rank S

Clay Release

• Explosive Release: Clay Molding [ Bakuton: Kurei Seikei ] | Rank X

• Explosive Release: Explosive Bullets [ Bakuton: Baku Tama ] | Rank E

• C1 | Rank D
                        • Explosive Release: Grenade Belt [ Bakuton: Tekidan Sanjaku ] | Rank X

• Explosive Release: Suicide Bombing Clone [ Bakuton: Jibaku Bunshin ] | Rank A
                        • C2 | Rank A
                        • Explosive Release: Exploding Landmine [ Bakuton: Kibaku Jirai ] | Rank A

• C3 | Rank S
                        • C4 | Rank S

• Explosive Release: Carpet Bombing [ Bakuton: Jūtan Bakugeki ] | Rank S+
                        • C0 | Rank S+

Hyuuga

• The Gentle Fist [ Juken ] | Rank X | Complex | Training
                        • Chakra Needle [ Mizu Hari ] | Rank X | Spiritual
                        • Gentle Palm Stance | Rank X | Simple

• Palm Bottom [ Shōtei ] | Rank X | Complex
                        • Gentle Fist Art One Blow Body [ Jūkenpō Ichigekishin ] | Rank X | Complex
                        • Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm [ Hakke Kūshō ] | Rank X (Minimum C, Max of S) | Spiritual

• Eight Trigrams: Thirty-Two Palms [ Hakke Sanjūni Shō ] | Rank C | Complex
                        • Trigram Stance | Rank X | Simple

• Eight Trigrams: Heavenly Spin [ Hakkeshō Kaiten ] | B-S Rank | Complex
                        • Eight Trigrams: Sixty-Four Palms [ Hakke Rokujūyon Shō ] | Rank B | Complex
                        • Eight Trigrams Tenketsu Strike [ Hakke Tenketsu Sutoraiku ] | Rank B | Complex
                        • Eight Trigrams: Infinite Strike [ Hakke: Mugen Sutoraiku ] | Rank B | Simple

• Eight Trigrams: One Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms [ Hakke Hyaku Nijūhachi Shō ] | Rank A | Complex
                        • Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher [ Hakke Hasangeki | Rank A-S | Spiritual
                        • Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists [ Jūho Sōshiken ] | Rank A | Spiritual

• Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms [ Shugohakke Rokujūyon Shō ] | Rank S | Complex
                        • Eight Trigrams: Three Hundred and Sixty One Palms [ Hakke San Hyaku Rokujūichi Shō ] | Rank S | Complex

Genjutsu

• All Directions [ Shihouhapou ] | Rank E
                        • Depth Distortion [ Okuyuki Katawa ] | Rank E

• Ghost Touch [ Youma Tacchi ] | Rank D
                        • Flower Petal Escape [ Hanabira Esukēpu ] | Rank D

• Hidden Assassin Technique [ Hitoshirenu Shikaku no Jutsu ] | Rank C
                        • False Place Technique [ Kokohi no Jutsu ] | Rank C
                        • False Strike Technique [ Mougo Shibaku no Jutsu ] | Rank C
                        • Chained Mind Technique [ Atama Kusari No Jutsu ] | Rank C
                        • Forgetfulness Technique [ Kenbou no Jutsu ] | Rank C
                        • Phantom Illusion: Cloak and Dagger [ Maboroshigen: Manto to Tanken ] | Rank C
                        • Echo of Lament [ Aitou no Hibiki ] | Rank C
                        • Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique [ Magen: Nijū Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu ] | Rank X

• Hydra Clone Technique [ Hyudora Bunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank B
                        • Deepest Part of the Earth Technique [ Konrinzai no Jutsu ] | Rank B
                        • Dampen [ Sameru ] | Rank B
                        • Breath of Dirt [ Hitoiki no Chiri ] | Rank B
                        • Echo of Clarity [ Meiryou no Hibiki ] | Rank B
                        • Recklessness [ Chototsu ] | Rank B
                        • False Dodge Technique [ Mougo Hagurakasu no Jutsu ] | Rank B

• Dust Covered Sky [ Chiridaruma Kuuchuu ] | Rank A
                        • False Body Technique [ Mougo Mukuro no Jutsu ] | Rank A
                        • Shroud of Darkness [ Kurayami no Oii ] | Rank A
                        • Amplify [ Fuyasu ] | Rank A
                        • Beat Motion [ Kodou Dousa ] | Rank A
                        • Physical Assault Illusion [ Kyoushuu Genkaku ] | Rank A
                        • Sight of Darkness [ Mugen Yami ] | Rank A
                        • Fake Rush [ Gansaku Sattou ] | Rank A
                        • Suffocation [ Chissoku ] | Rank A
                        • Continuous Thunder Technique [ Keizokuteki Raimei no Jutsu ] | Rank A
                        • Exploding Death [ Kibaku Zetsumei ] | Rank A

• World of Dust [ Chiri no Ittenshikai ] | Rank S
                        • Assassination Technique: Crushing Earth [ Hitokiri Jutsu: Tsuuda Tsuchi ] | Rank S
                        • Eternal Embers Technique [ Fuhen no Moegara no Jutsu ] | Rank S

Taijutsu

Mirror Image
                        • Mastered

Flowing Arts
                        • Mastered

Gentle Art
                        • Mastered

Small Circle Combative
                        • Mastered

Art of the Eight Limbs
                        • Mastered

Kasier Fist
                        • Mastered

Haffon

Haffon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:24 pm
User Image

User Image
                        ▰ PERSONAL DATA

Full Name: Reváni
                        Nickname:
                        Birthdate: June 7th

Body Rank: D

Hair Color: Dark brown
                        Eye Color: Emerald green
                        Height: 6' 5ft
                        Weight: 187lbs

Bloodline: Kemono Shinzō Clan

▰ SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY

Nindo: "Polítics and death go together like kisses and love-making."

Personality:

I have this written up and will provide it to the mod approving this on request. I would, however, like to keep this as secret as possible from everyone. That way, you have to go in blind when talking with him.

Village: -
                        Title: Wanderer

Biography:

tab Born in the desert city, Selés, Reváni was a casteless orphan with no home or parents to speak of. While living on the streets, he was quickly taken in by slavers who selected their marks young. Thus so, despite their cruelty, Reváni was given a better life than most would have had in a similar position; the blood of the lion kemono is an exotic prize that many are willing to pay good money for after all. With a bit of schooling under the finer arts, Reváni was set to become the perfect servant—a caretaker wreathed in an appealing wrapper, and well versed in the pleasurable arts. From here, the lion was quickly bought into house Vantivah as head of the household slaves. Serving under this position for several years earned the lion quite the reputation, and after establishing strong ties with other noble houses, Reváni broke away under Vantivah's blessing to graduate into a merchant caste. Although seeing much success in his new line of work, greed and visions of grandeur overtook him. In a risky gambit of the transportation of goods across the border into shinobi lands, Reváni's caravan was attacked. The lion was left for dead without a penny to his name. Instead of returning to his homeland in shame, he now seeks to rebuild the name and influence that he lost in the attack.

▰ CLASSES AND STATS

First Class: Scholar
                        ▱▰▱ Erudite AcademicInstead of excelling at sensory or summoning abilities, you prefer pure sealing arts. The Academic's body is considered a scroll so seals can be used and stored on your direct body. Your body may be treated as three scrolls equal to your body rank. Fuuinjutsu and sensory skills do not require handseals and are one rank less in chakra cost (Following the one rank max reduction rules). All three of your actions can be used on fuuinjutsu and/or sensory for one post every three posts in combat. In addition, the duration of all sealing techniques and all sensory techniques are increased by two posts. Your expertise makes your seals innately intricate, meaning attempts to hijack your seals invoke a turn of neutralization where the seal is unusable to everyone before it falls under the hijacker's control. You automatically inflict one tier higher of Hex status (maximum of tier 4)

Second Class: Ninjutsu
                        ▱▰▱ Elemental MasteryThe user's ninjutsu gains the ability to overwhelm techniques of the same rank. The overwhelming trait only applies to a single element at D rank, increasing to two at A rank. Overwhelming properties do not apply to techniques above S Rank. In addition, each rank that you gain an overwhelming property the user gains a free Element PA that allows the user to augment their ninjutsu that gained the property with an additional effect for no resource or action payment, allowing the user's ninjutsu to shine. You gain an additional 4 Ninjutsu per body rank that are dedicated to their primary element. Also, the user gains access to Augment Skill Lines for the cost of it's primary technique slot and is not required to pay additional slots for skills in this line. Finally, the user's two chosen overwhelming elements can be combined into [1] advanced nature kekkei genkai that counts as a free implant. This implant does not consume an implant slot but does have the restrictions of the implant system. The implant does not carry the overwhelming factor of its base elements through this discipline.

▱▰▱ Ninjutsu – Scholar:Able to gain five additional custom slots. In addition the user is able to cast ninjutsu on sealing tags they carry in their inventory by paying the total cost of the technique plus an additional D Rank amount of chakra. These tags are placed on a time up to one post for each body rank of the user and must be specified as to the number of posts it takes to detonate upon creation.

Chakra Pool: 400
                        Stamina Pool: 200
                        Chakra Element: Katon (primary), Fuuton (secondary)
                        Chakra Color: Golden
                        Chakra Materialization: Sunlight around his person.

Stats:
                        • Strength ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Speed ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Agility ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Endurance ► 0
                        → N/A

Strengths:
                        • Poetry
                        • Gives excellent massages
                        • Good coordination skills

Weaknesses:
                        • Things that are beautiful
                        • Things that are strong

Fears:
                        • Topping
                        • Love

Personal Attributes:

▱▰▱ Man of Class | Reváni is the furthest thing from a brute, and this shows through his fighting style. Any bloodline techniques that reference taijutsu may be replaced with with ninjutsu instead. Things such as: not able to use ninjutsu while in beast mode, become not able to use taijutsu in beast mode, and so forth.

▱▰▱ Lion's Share | Whenever earning money through RP (not events) Reváni gains triple the amount as long as he is the aggressor in the business/arrangement. The best examples of this are things such as hostile takeovers, deals that put others at a disadvantage through complicated business jargon, etc.

▱▰▱ Unleash the Beast | The clan member is unforgiving in their strikes. Taijutsu (Ninjutsu) techniques of the user may apply one tier higher trauma status at the following ranks. E-C Rank: Tier 2, B-A Rank: Tier 3 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 4. The user may use clan techniques through animalistic vocalizations but this takes just as much time to mold chakra as handseals.

D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Crafting Trees
                        • || →
                        • || →
                        • || →
                        • || →

D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Career Profession Titles
                        • || →
                        • || →

D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Missions Claim:

Training Claim:

Professions Claim:

Events Claim:

Endgame Claim:

▰ INVENTORY

Weapon Specs

▰ TECHNIQUES

Limitations:
                        • Ninjutsu | 00 / 20
                        • Genjutsu | 00 / 10
                        • Iryojutsu | 00 / 00