Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ❃❃❃ Universe 7 - Approved RPC
Panacea Cochre | MarM117 | Cyborg | Universe 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MarkM117

Friendly Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:25 pm
User Image
---𝐃 𝐁 : 𝐃 𝐂 - Character - Profile
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

⨂ Character's General Info
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXX。。。FULL NAME
            xxxxxPanacea Cochre

XXX。。。NICKNAME
            xxxxxPana

XXX。。。AGE
            xxxxxAppears 18

XXX。。。BIRTH PLACE
            xxxxx Discovered in the Spinach Mountains

XXX。。。GENDER
            xxxxxFemale

XXX。。。RACE
            xxxxxText Here

XXX。。。HEIGHT
            xxxxx5'7"

XXX。。。WEIGHT
            xxxxx 130 lb

XXX。。。BODY TYPE
            xxxxxAthletic

XXX。。。PERSONALITY
            xxxxx Often seen as a sisterly figure to many,
            she is generally a gentle person. Sometimes seen as a push over by many, though she won't stand idly by when she knows someone is trying to take advantage of her.
            She will heal anyone she encounters, even those she doesn't like, though there are exceptions. As she once put it to a school bully "I'll fix you up, but whether you can make it home is all up to you. It'll be dark soon, so I'd hurry if I were you."

She has a deep love of animals and children. Often prioritizing them unless someone is worse off.

XXX。。。PERSONAL LIKES
            xxxxxList As Many As You Desire
            [ 1 ] Healing others
            [ 2 ] Cooking
            [ 3 ] Learning new things
            [ 4 ] Kids
            [ 5 ]

XXX。。。PERSONAL DISLIKES
            xxxxxList As Many As You Desire
            [ 1 ] Sick and twisted souls
            [ 2 ] Forgetting things
            [ 3 ]
            [ 4 ]
            [ 5 ]

XXX。。。FEAR / PHOBIA
            xxxxx Falling, Death, Fire

XXX。。。GOAL / AMBITION
            xxxxxTo become a pediatrician and to help heal anyone she can.

⨂ Skillset Info - Abilities & Prowess

XXX。。。AURA TYPE & COLOR
            xxxxx Purple

XXX。。。TRANSFORMATION (S)
            xxxxx None

XXX。。。UNIVERSE
            xxxxx 7th

XXX。。。CHARACTER STRENGTHS
            xxxxxList At Least Three
            [ 1 ] Good at reading people
            [ 2 ] Great at cheering others up
            [ 3 ] Great with kids
            [ 4 ]
            [ 5 ]

XXX。。。CHARACTER WEAKNESSES
            xxxxxList At Least Three
            [ 1 ] Not a strong fighter
            [ 2 ] Is somewhat shy
            [ 3 ] Worried of failing to save lives
            [ 4 ] Is often scared of losing her arms
            [ 5 ]

XXX。。。STAT BONUSES
            xxxxxPlease List All The Stat Bonuses That Apply Here
            [ 1 ] Android: Max stamina, -1 in reflexes
            [ 2 ] Late bloomer: BP +150%, +80 Stats, +1 Custom, +2 free techs/supers, Ki & Stamina pools ×1.5%
            [ 3 ] Sonic primary style: Reflexes Stat ( +1 point ), Speed Stat ( +2 point )
            [ 4 ] (+1) Free technique [ Based on dominant Fighting Type ]
            [ 5 ]

XXX。。。OFFICIAL CHARACTER STATS

xxxxx 10 [ Physical-Based Offense ]
            xxxxx 72 [ Energy-Based Offense ]
            xxxxx 56 [ Defense ]
            xxxxx 71 [ Speed ]
            xxxxx 108 [ Intelligence ]
            xxxxx 71 [ Reflexes ]
            xxxxx Max ∞ [ Stamina ]
            xxxxx 66 [ Ki ]

XXX。。。CHARACTER B.P.
            xxxxx500

XXX。。。BP BONUSES
            [ 1 ] Female warrior +30 BP
            [ 2 ] 0-2 transformation +45 BP
            [ 3 ] Android base bp +85 BP
            [ 4 ]
            [ 5 ]

XXX。。。FIGHTING STYLE / SPECIALTY
            xxxxx[ Primary ] Sonic: While not often one to get into a fight, Pana will try to end one as fast as possible.

XXX。。。UNIQUE RACE TRAIT
            xxxxx [ Power Supply ] Machines do not need to eat, sleep or even breathe to survive. Their stamina is essentially limitless, and as a result it will never decrease. However, this lack of biology means they lack instinct, and as a result, their reflexes suffer for it.

XXX。。。RACE - SUBCLASS
            xxxxx Cyborg

XXX。。。SPECIAL ABILITIES
            xxxxx Nano-Particle generation/manipulation. Panacea doesn't realize that her elbows are storage units/mini factories for the use of her nano-particle arms.

⨂ Skillset Info - Technique Listings

XXX。。。PHYSICAL SUPERS
            xxxxxList all the physically based super attacks in this area

xxxxx Deadly Dance: Pana unleashes a series of dance-like kicks that repel weak Ki Blasts. Sometimes leaves her a bit dizzy.
            xxxxx Meteor Crash. Learned from watching Rawber and Celes train. While she isn't as physically strong as them she decided picking up a few moves wouldn't hurt.
            xxxxxText Here
            xxxxxText Here
            xxxxxText Here

XXX。。。ENERGY SUPERS
            xxxxxList all the energy based super attacks in this area

xxxxx Super Explosive Wave: Pana learned this one from Rawber. She fires a very powerful energy wave shot from a single hand, with the other arm supporting the one that is firing the attack.
            xxxxxNano-Particle Barrier: Pana can either place a barrier around herself or others. Unbeknownst to her, the barrier uses the nano-particles that make up her arms and are stored in her elbow storage units. When she notices her forearms disappearing though, she begins to get scared and often loses focus.
            xxxxx Flashscreen: Pana unleashes tiny flashing orbs. These orbs are thrown out into a screen of flashing lights and small popping sounds as if to make a smokescreen. The flashing lights disrupt sight and the popping sounds often throw off an opponent's hearing.
            xxxxx Infinity bullet: First, Pana raises both of her hands in front of her and charges a purple swirling energy sphere. Then, she fires many purple energy blasts out of the energy sphere at the opponent
            xxxxxNano-Particle Repair/Heal: Pana projects a field of nano-particles to heal injuries and cure sicknesses
            xxxxx Stagnant Field: Pana unleashes a thick field of ki slowing any who are not a match for the ki of the user. Often times those who have fused with the user or who sync their kis up with them are unaffected. Lasts 3 turns

XXX。。。OTHER TECHNIQUES
            xxxxxList all the other techniques your character knows here in this area. This area includes your character's 'Speed & Movement Techniques' as well.

xxxxx Flight.
            xxxxx 3D Scan mode
            xxxxx Afterimage
            xxxxx Data Input: Using 3D Scan Mode Pana analyzes her opponent to upload all the opponent's combat data allowing her to dodge the opponent's melee attacks.
            xxxxx Solar Flare: Pana places her hands, fingers extended, near her face and unleashes a bright light used to blind foes.
            xxxxx Nano Drain Swarm: Pana releases a swarm of Nano Particles that when attached to her foes drain the ki from them and can be used to refill her own ki or that of an ally.

XXX。。。ULTIMATE SUPER
            xxxxxList all the other techniques your character knows here in this area. This area includes your character's 'Speed & Movement Techniques' as well.

xxxxx Super Electric Strike: Pana charges energy in her hands and unleashes an arcing energy blast
            xxxxx Invading Swarm: Pana releases a swarm of Nano Particles that invade the enemy body and can either create barriers inside the foes for various purposes or can eat them from the inside out. Once Pana stopped a purse snatcher in the park by holding him in place with barriers in his lungs. It's a darker move that she doesn't really like using.
            xxxxx Amethyst Buster: Pana launches a tiny purple energy sphere that changes into an enormous energy bomb of devastating power. Not only can she control the size of this attack, but she can also propel it forward remotely with her hand and power it up by launching additional ki blasts into it, making it even more powerful and destructive enough to destroy the whole planet.
            xxxxxText Here

⨂ Character's Background Info

XXX。。。OUTSIDE OCCUPATION
            xxxxx Veterinary assistant

XXX。。。BIOGRAPHY
            xxxxx
            Not much is known of Pana's past. All she can recall is a woman's leaving and a name; Victoria Cochre, whom she assumes to be her mother. Trying to remember anything past this causes Pana to experience chills and headaches. As she puts it; "It's like something horrible happened and scares me to the core."

Her earliest real memory involves escaping a metal room in a cave with a young boy. It's her happiest memory because it was when she met her first and best friend.

It was a scary experience to be sure. She remembers waking up in a tube filled with this weird feeling purple goo. She was so scared because she couldn't see very far beyond the glass. Then a light came from so far away and a figure stood there. It slowly approached and she could see them in full. It was a young boy covered in scratches.

He smiled and waved, she attempted the same only to realize she had nothing beyond her elbows. This frightened her immediately. She began screaming only to realize she had a tube down her throat. It pulled itself out, much to her disgust and fear as she began to drown. The tube she was floating in started flashing and shaking. She was afraid this would be the end, until a light flashed and the glass seemed to be gone.

She laid there on the ground for what she thought was forever, coughing and crying until the boy came over, wrapped her in his coat and hugged her. The first words she heard from him are among her favorites. "Hey. It's okay! I'm here. It's okay. I uh... I'll let you in on a secret, okay? I'm scared of spiders. Like, really scared." She wasn't sure why, but it cheered her up. Spiders? When she almost drowned?! What was the correlation here? She didn't care. She hugged him back and thanked him, much to her own surprise; she now had full arms.

She didn't have much on, so the boy gave her his coat. "The coat is nice, but green isn't really my color. Plus it's too big for me." She then noticed a few scars on his now bare back. She reached out but was cut off abruptly by alarms. The boy looked a bit scared by this. The next moments are a bit of a blur as all she can remember was her and the boy fighting off swarms of robot spiders and flying out of a hole in the ceiling. She then saw the most beautiful blue sky she had ever seen.

It was an amazing sight to say the least. A vast blue expanse with this immensely bright light off in the distance. As her eyes adjusted to the light she realized that she was falling. She looked up to see the boy and reach out to him only to realize her arms had disappeared. She was falling rapidly and could hardly breathe.

The next 30 seconds were the scariest of her life. The ground was rapidly approaching, she could hardly breathe and she could hear the boy screaming. She tried to remember the sky and light. She wanted her last memory to be a good one. She then felt something tug on her by the coat. It was the young boy! He wrapped his arms around her and promised he wouldn't let go. As the ground approached she realized it was much much slower. She then heard him crying and apologizing. "I'm so so so sorry! I-I've only been flying for a week now. I've never practiced carrying anyone else. I'm sorry! It's my fault I wasn't strong enough!"

Once they had landed she hugged him, again, to her surprise she had arms once again. She chalked it up to being happy. When she told him about this he just told her he'll make sure she stays happy so it never happens again. This brought about a smile on her face. He then fumbled in his words about how he was gonna be the strongest, but eventually remembered to introduce himself. "I'm Rawber Andcrem. World's strongest... well, in training." He let out the biggest smile she had and she to this day thinks she will ever see. "I-I'm, Panacea. Panacea Cochre, I think. I don't really remember a lot."

After he took her home and the ensuing battle by his parents to make sure she was found a proper home, she and Rawber became great friends. She even became friends with Celes, kind of. She gets a weird vibe from her. As if Celes doesn't full trust her. She would watch as they got stronger and stronger, and she did her best to practice too. She was surprisingly strong despite how little she was capable of doing.

She eventually found out she could heal almost any wound on any creature, almost as if by magic. It was as if she knew just by looking at them what to do and how to do it. This led to her working at the local veterinary clinic since she was too young to work in a real hospital. Until the day she becomes a doctor though, she plans to keep making sure others are healthy as best she can.

XXX。。。CHARACTER RELATIONSHIPS
            xxxxxRelationship can be platonic and/or romantic
            [ 1 ] Rawber (Best Friend)
            [ 2 ] Celes Leingold (Friend?)
            [ 3 ]
            [ 4 ]
            [ 5 ]

XXX。。。PERSONAL THEME SONG
            xxxxxFinish your character off with a personal touch - This Is Optional!

Eighth Diviner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:20 am
User Image

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
❃❃❃ Universe 7 - Approved RPC

Manage Your Items