Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Confrontation (Kamacite & Aquamarine)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:55 am
Delivering collected energy was just another necessary step in the duties that fell upon officers of the Negaverse. Unfortunately, so was submitting reports. Thankfully it never took Kamacite very long because he tried to keep out of trouble, but sitting down somewhere in Negaspace at one of their computers and referring back to any notes he kept with his tablet opened the door to others possibly wanting to interact with him.

Or, as the case seemed to be, not interact with him so much but to rudely stare across the room at him.

The room in question was one of the few, clean, studies that had been set up for information reference and specifically submitting reports. There were still non-dusty upholstered chairs that allowed officers to take a break, or possibly wait until they were called in for a meeting with their superior officers.

Seeing as Kamacite’s only superior officers were the General Kings and Queens, he had not been planning on speaking with anyone that evening, and planned to leave as soon as he was finished.

But the staring continued, and as much as he tried to ignore the blond General that seemed completely relaxed in one of the nearby chairs, it was seriously getting on his nerves.

He hit the button to submit his report with a little more force than was entirely necessary, and made sure he was not in danger of stepping on his stupidly long hair as he rose from his seat, finally turning to the staring General.

“Is there a problem?” he asked, ignoring his own desires to just walk away. “You’ve been staring at me this whole time,” Kamacite decided to point out, lest the other try to deny it.

Sunshine Alouette

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:30 pm
Aquamarine had taken up residence in one of the upholstered chairs while waiting for Jet to arrive. There were other places he could have gone, but those other places tended to be a little noisy, and he wasn’t really in the mood for noise or conversation. One of the studies seemed like a suitable alternative. It was quiet, and clean enough not to inspire too much disgust, and if anyone tried to bother him he could always pretend that there was work to be done and make himself look busy.

As a newly appointed General, he should probably be busy anyway. If the General Kings and Queens didn’t have work for him, he could make work for himself. But Aquamarine was easing into his new responsibilities — observing his comrades, picking out which of them were suitable agents, formulating a number of opinions about this and that, determining for himself what needed to be done to make the Negaverse function better so that his responsibilities might eventually be more to his liking.

“Your clothes are too bright,” Aquamarine said, in a cavalier sort of tone that usually made people dislike him right away. His posture was careless and at ease — one leg raised, foot propped on the edge of the seat, the other leg stretched out in front of him, arms at rest along the corresponding arms of the chair, the fingers of his right hand tapping impatiently.

Jet was late, and this Senshi was a nuisance.

“It’s an eyesore,” he complained, looking the Senshi up and down. It was a shame he was an Eternal, otherwise Aquamarine would have ordered him away.

He should be able to order him away anyway, in Aquamarine’s opinion, but someone at some point apparently decided the Corrupt Senshi were worth more than Aquamarine thought they should be.

“You’re not one of Jet’s, are you?”

Guine

Sunshine Alouette

Eternal Senshi

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:59 pm
Kamacite’s eyes narrowed slightly at the General’s comment about his clothing being too bright, and how it was an eyesore. Although Kamacite would generally agree that his clothing was too bright, he’d learned to make use of its brightness. And when stealth was necessary, he could always remove it and turn it inside out so the dark night sky was revealed instead of sunset.

He thought about doing just that, and showing this General that he was quite capable of adapting to his surroundings, but instead he simply crossed his arms over his chest, tucking both inside the opposite sleeves.

This General seemed to be rather simple minded anyway, if his main concern was Kamacite’s clothing. If he had any real critique about him, it might have been how his whole previous team was missing and Kamacite was useless to do anything to help locate them.

Clearly Kamacite was harder on himself than others were.

When asked about being ‘one of’ a name that he hadn’t heard too often, Kamacite paused. If his research paid off, Jet was the name of a General with the Negaverse for longer than Kamacite had been involved. He participated in a few tournaments as well. Which meant this General was likely Aquamarine, who was noted to often be in Jet’s shadow.

“Who?” Kamacite asked in response, although maybe it wasn’t wise to purposefully try to antagonize a new General. After all, Kamacite did not have any data on this General’s fighting style yet.

Sunshine Alouette

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:31 am
Other than a minor twitch of the brow, Aquamarine offered no visible reaction. He was already frowning, so any increase in the level of his displeasure should go unnoticed. Generally, Aquamarine didn’t care if people knew he was displeased, but he didn’t want to give this Senshi the satisfaction of knowing he’d successfully annoyed him.

Jet might not be the most fortunate or the most skilled in battle, and he certainly wasn’t the most influential General in their ranks, but he was serious and dutiful and hardworking. The reputation he did have should be a positive one, at least compared to Aquamarine. A new recruit could be forgiven for having no idea who Jet was, but an Eternal Senshi should know his or her betters. Either this Senshi was clueless, or he was trying to bait Aquamarine.

For such a useless waste of resources, he didn’t look clueless.

“Stupid me,” Aquamarine said. “Of course you’re not one of Jet’s. He tends to have better judgement.”

Which was absolutely not true at all, considering Jet’s track record, but Aquamarine knew Jet best and could make up whatever he wanted about him, and no one could really question him on it.

Except maybe Sera, but Aquamarine often liked to pretend Sera didn’t really count.

“You’re welcome to vacate the premises,” Aquamarine continued, waving the Senshi off with a careless flick of one hand. “I don’t have any use for you. I never even invited you to address me. I don’t know who it was that decided your kind should be tolerated, but I haven’t seen anything to convince me they were in the right, so I’d quit while you’re ahead, if I were you.”

Guine

Sunshine Alouette

Eternal Senshi

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:43 am
“Ah,” Kamacite said softly, with a shallow nod of his head, “At least you can admit to being stupid.”

Should he be purposefully trying to antagonize this General? Probably not, but he was already irritated about being stared at and being treated as though he were less for being a senshi. Besides, this General seemed to be more bark than bite. Otherwise, why had he only now been promoted? If this was the same Lieutenant and then Captain that followed General Jet around, it definitely took him long enough to do anything.

“It’s a good thing you haven’t been in charge of deciding many things, then,” Kamacite said, taking a moment to inspect his nails, showing just how unimpressed he was about this boy of a General. As if they didn’t look about the same age.

“While you continue thinking about why my kind have been tolerated and kept around, I’m going to get actual work done. The Queen must be desperate to fill out the ranks if she’s promoting anyone these days,” he said, deciding he really did have better things to do than stand around and get berated by a pretty boy.

“Oh,” Kamacite paused as he took a few steps past the chair where the General lounged, “I think being ahead is better than being expected to give it.”

Because let’s be real. This General certainly looked as though he’d never had a difficult day’s work in his life.

Sunshine Alouette

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:03 am
Before he could hold the startled reaction at bay, Aquamarine blinked, unsure at first if he’d heard the Senshi right.

Apparently he had.

It was almost amusing. He’d only been a General for a few days and already there were assumptions being made about his relationship with Jet. Aquamarine wasn’t necessarily surprised that anyone would draw that conclusion, he’d actually expected it at some point, but he hadn’t thought this Senshi had it in him to unleash snark like that, at least not at first glance. Once he had his expression under control again, Aquamarine considered the Senshi more carefully.

“Who said it was an expectation?” he countered. Neither his expression nor his posture changed; he continued to sit comfortably, still tapping his fingers against the arm of the chair. “I like to think of it as a perk of what has so far been a mutually beneficial partnership.”

Aquamarine’s lips twitched into a smirk. He would have appeared amused if his eyes didn’t narrow slightly, making the smile look mean.

“Not that you know anything about it,” he added. “Is this jealousy or disgust? Both? I really can’t tell. Are you projecting? Is that how you convinced someone to keep you around? Let me guess, they discarded you as soon as you had nothing left to work toward. Now you’re here, seeing to the tedious monotony of files and reports, with no hope for another reward no matter how good you might be at paying lip service to your betters.”

Guine
Wow, Kama. The audacity.

Sunshine Alouette

Eternal Senshi

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:37 pm
Kamacite frowned, but knew very well that this General was trying to get under his skin, just like he was trying to get under the General’s skin.

“You’re telling me that you don’t file your own reports?” he asked, although it didn’t sound like he was very surprised, seeing as he’d just accused the General of seeking favors from his superiors. “In clear violation of the rules set forth to guarantee accurate information?” Whether it was an actual rule or not, Kamacite would never trust someone else to do his reports for him.

“If Metallia no longer considers me useful and wants to get rid of me, she has every right. How long did it take you to earn your rank? Are you asking me those questions because you’re afraid of being discarded now that you have nothing to work towards?”

This General was annoying, and clearly thought highly of himself. Kamacite made a mental note to himself to keep an eye on this blond idiot’s progress to see just how quickly he failed.

Sunshine Alouette

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:47 pm
Aquamarine rolled his eyes and stood from the chair, pleased to note that he had a few inches on the Corrupt Senshi, though that might have been partially due to his new boots, which he hadn’t truly appreciated until this moment. Without them, they’d likely be closer to the same height.

“When and how I earned my rank is none of your concern,” he said.

Had he earned it? Probably not. Not to the level other agents had, anyway. Sure, he did his duty when it was expected of him to do so, but it was with a notable lack of enthusiasm. He never went above and beyond. If he didn’t have Jet around to harass him about filling his quota and occasionally (alright, frequently) picking up the slack, he likely would have been a Captain for several more years to come. Jet covered for him and sang his praises, and Aquamarine was made a General.

Considering how often Aquamarine saved Jet’s a**, he happened to think the promotion was well deserved. Jet was an asset to the Negaverse, which meant Aquamarine was doing everyone a favor by making sure Jet stayed alive and well.

“I won’t be discarded,” Aquamarine continued, confident enough in his own worth whether or not he’d actually proven himself. “Not unless someone manages to do Jet in, but I make it a point to guarantee that doesn’t happen. Unlike you, I actually have value beyond filing reports.”

Guine

Sunshine Alouette

Eternal Senshi

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:29 pm
Kamacite wished they were in a place where he could show how formidable of an opponent he could be. This prissy General was just spouting whatever he felt without any evidence or knowledge of who Kamacite was. Otherwise he wouldn't dare approach him so casually without welding goggles.

But this was not a place to fight, and Kamacite was not going to give into this baby's tantrum.

"Then if you'll excuse me. The reports won't file themselves," Kamacite said as he turned to leave the room. Once he had cleared the area he simply teleported, lest the annoying General decide to follow after him.

Whether or not he was confident in his own abilities was none of this General's business. Kamacite purposefully made himself to be underestimated, anyway, so if blondie wanted to do that too it would only benefit Kamacite.

Sunshine Alouette
Fin?

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces