Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[SoloRP] Girls Hang Out.( Ren'ai, Fawn, Vidia, Ten'i, Mist ) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:24 pm
Colors For This RP:: Ren'ai = Plum Fawn = #6FD8E5 Vidia = #C38EC7 Ten'i = #8A4117 Mist = #38ACEC
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:09 pm
Vidia was with her daughter Fawn as they are out and about wandering the lands. This was in order to make friends maybe or to find new flowers. Something like that as she yawns a bit thinking. Having some female friends outside of family to have an outing sounds kinda fun. She snickers a bit at the thought as she butt bumps her daughter. "Maybe we should see if anyone is about this land. If they seem friendly who knows what will happen. Could even gain new friends to have hang outs with. What do you say to that?" She waits for her daughter to answer her as she stops looking up at the clear skies. Oh it was such a pretty day and a waist not to do anything fun on a day such as today. Closing her eyes Vidia breathes in taking all the scents around them in slowly enjoying this moment. So peaceful and warm. The feeling like a hug only a mother can give.
How many days were like this that she has missed? Slowly opening her eyes as she smiles scanning the landscape around them. Letting it consume her vision. Oh it was indeed a wondrous day. Smells that claim the nerves and serenades your senses melting you into harmony for the rest of the rest. Oh something like this is just a heavenly feeling. Something she wished was an everyday kinda thing. There is a good reason that Vidia didn't notice days like this normally. That was because she was always teasing and pulling pranks on her siblings. Not to mention the rest of her family. The only ones that didn't get that treatment from her was her own kids. To her they were the ones she was teaching to do these things so it was better that they watch instead of getting handed it. After all you learn differently if you are the target then if you are the one pulling the strings. Vidia shakes her head that is full of all these thoughts and spins around taking it all in again before butt bumping Fawn once again. "Today is just too pretty isn't it? Lets enjoy it to the fullest shell we?" She giggles again. Her voice having no hint of plotting in it at all this time. Prancing off she spins about again staring back at her daughter. "Fawn my dear are you going to join me or stand there looking clueless like that?" She really hasn't given Fawn the change to answer any of her questions with herself spacing out and enjoying the day all on her own. But she does stop fully waiting for her daughter to catch up to her.

WC:: 452

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:07 pm
Fawn sighs as she looks at her mother. "Yes it is a wondrous day I do agree. Making new friends would be nice and helpful if we ever need help for them. The day should be enjoyed fully as well. No I am not going to just stand here. But mother you are not looking where you are going and you are about to run into what could be a new friend." She says as she watches her mother spin about almost tripping over a cute little mini. But stopping right in the nick of time. Fawn then joins her mother as she looks at the small mini. "Are you ok? You came out of wooded area so fast that my mother almost turned you into a flat pony."

WC:: 129

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:18 pm
Ren'ai Keri shocked looks up at Vidia and Fawn only to give Fawn more of her attention. "I am fine. Thank you. Just a little shock up. After all I didn't think bouncing out of the woods would get me trampled by such a pretty mare. I am Ren'ai Keri... Who might you two be?" She wonders as she watches the two mares before her. Their size wasn't something that frightened her at all. The both seemed so nice and caring. Calming down as she takes a few deep breaths while closing her eyes to gather her thoughts before slowly opening them and looking at the two mares once more. This time she isn't shaken but calm this time which made it all easy to take in. "Are you two from around here?" She wonders.

WC:: 135

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:37 pm
Fawn looks at Ren'ai. "Oh my name is Fawn and this is my mother Vidia. Who is acting shy for some odd reason." She looks back as her mother, Vidia. "Why are you hiding behind me?" Glancing back to Ren'ai as she smiles. "No we aren't really from here but from a place not so far off from here. How about yourself Ren'ai?" She wonders as her tail flicks to smack her mother in the face lightly. "We are just roaming about and maybe looking for friends if not that then just having a nice fun relaxing day." Fawn liking the mini who is just so cute as she is the first mini Fawn has ever met. "You know you are the first mini I have ever met."

WC:: 128

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:49 pm
Ren'ai thinks about it for a bit. "No I am not from around here either. My home is a bit far from here. I was out looking for something and it seems that I have gotten lost. But that is ok because now I ran into you two. I don't mind becoming friends. Would you help me find my way back home?" She wonders if they will give her a helping hoof. Being lost wasn't something she liked and normally she was with her mate so it never mattered where she was before. As long as she was with him getting lost was ok because he would always lead her back home but this time he isn't with her so being lost this time was scary.

WC:: 126

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:49 pm
Silver Mist runs up out of no where bumping into her niece Vidia and great niece Fawn. "You two left without me.. Why?" She then comes to a stop and looks down at Ren'ai. "Why hello there. I am Silver Mist. What is your name pretty thing?" She wonders as she then looks at her two family members. Why did they have to leave her? This was suppose to be a fun day of family and fun. Well just the three of them was what she thought but looking back at the mini before her as she smiles a bit as she leans closer to the female mini. "You are so darn cute. I haven't met a mini before this. Who knew that minis were so cute." Looking back at Fawn and Vidia as she gets all giddy. "So are we going out and about to make friends? That could be fun. So now why did you both leave without me? That was so mean of you both." Mist pouts a bit as she couldn't believe that her family members could just leave her out on something that they planned out to do together.

WC:: 194

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:52 pm
Ren'ai looks up at Silver Mist. "I am Ren'ai Keri and I am lost. I have asked these nice mares if they could help me find my way home and if we become friends that would be awesome." She points out as she smiles up at Silver Mist. "Also thank you. You three are pretty cute as well."

WC:: 58

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:57 pm
Silver Mist hearing what Ren'ai Keri has said. "Oh you have a cute name and I am sure that we can help you find your way. It sounds fun and something like an adventure." She pokes out as she circles about looking around the around. "Do you live far or close?" She was wondering. Something the clicked in her mind. "Hmm I take it from the fact that only us four are in sight that you live far or at least not close." Looking back at Ren'ai waiting to see if she is right on this.

WC:: 96

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:11 pm
Meanwhile a bit further then the other girls stands a mare named Ten'i Shinbi who is out and about finally taking some time to herself after her two sweet kids have grown up. They still stay close by her and her mate which is nice. But sometimes it is good to go out enjoy one's self to the fullest on their own. She hasn't done this before that she can recall anyways. Well not since meeting her mate which is fine to her. After all she never wished for a day like today. It was her mate and kids who told her to go have a wondrous day out and to enjoy herself so that is what she is going to do. She has no clue that there is a group of mares not too far from where she is at this moment. She will soon find them if they don't find her first that is. This is a chance for her to meet others outside her family. Ten'i has always been someone who didn't wander too far from home so taking a day like this is so new to her. Although she isn't lost and knows perfectly well which way will lead her home.

WC:: 205

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:26 pm
Ren'ai looking at the three mares before her. "Oh that would be great. I am looking forward to bonding as we find my way back home."

WC:: 26

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:34 pm
Ten'i didn't know that in a few moments that she was going to be roped into the bonding of new friends and helping one of them to find their way home. As she wandered about she gets closer and closer to others talking. Listening to the voices as she steps quietly without making a sound so not to be heard. They didn't sound evil so they couldn't be walkers or any other breeds that were known to be of ill nature. Therefore Ten'i keeps quiet as she closes in on the voices.

WC:: 92

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:54 pm
Vidia looks at Fawn, Silver Mist, and then to the small mini called Ren'ai. "Well I guess we can help find this little one find her way back home. Safety in numbers. Although I don't think we will run into anything unsafe with this nice weather." She giggles a bit as she flicks her tail a bit with a smile. "Oh isn't it just cute that we all have such cute little cerynei tails?" This was just a cute little thing that made her think about the odds of it happening. Maybe that was because three of them were family. But this mini having the same kind of tail. The thought was just so cute in Vidia's mind as she looks about. "So Ren'ai which way did you come in order to get to this area? That is if you can recall that. It would be helpful to us in order to take the right path but towards your home." She points out. Then she looks back at her daughter Fawn. "So Fawn lets all take the time to not only find Ren'ai's home but also to enjoy the weather and beauty of the day. This would be a nice time to make new friends if we met any others along the way." What would be the odds of running into another pony with a cerynei tail. Though that would be funny and cool all at the same time. Flicking her tail again as she does a little prance in place waiting to get this adventure started.

WC :: 257

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:37 pm
Fawn looks at her mother as she tils her head. "It is odd that we all have similar tails. It is pretty cool but three of us are family so it would be more awesome if we ran into more non family members with similar tails all on the same day. I would like to meet others with similar breed traits. New breed traits would be cool to see as well." She looks at Ren'ai Keri. "Such an adorable mini. I would love to meet more minis. I think it would be fun." She prances around the other three as she hums a bit. This was going to be fun as she would love an adventure with her family and this new little mini friend. After all an adventure is an adventure and who doesn't wanna go on an adventure? She smiles a bit as she thinks about the fun time they are going to have when enjoying the day and helping this pretty thing to find her way home. Fawn didn't like the idea of another being lost. It didn't sound fun and really seemed to be a terrifying thing to go through. Thank god that they found the sweet Ren'ai Keri before something dangerous could find her. After all Fawn knows that some things with paws like hers are dangerous creatures called walkers although she hasn't come across one of those as of yet. She has heard that some are ok if they are charmed which is something that sometimes makes them nicer but she wouldn't like to deal with one charmed or not.

WC:: 266

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:25 pm
Silver Mist stares at Vidia and Fawn then to the little mini. "Ren'ai Keri please don't mind my crazy niece and her daughter. They can get a bit out of hand. So please if they do something that you dislike tell me and I will put them back into their places." Mist is normally the stallion finding happy flirtatious mare. So when it comes to other females she isn't really an out going personality at all. But this little mini is cute enough to make her want to keep her family in check so that they don't bother the poor little thing more than need be. Fluttering her wings as she is the only one with flutter wings in this little group. Not that she can size down fully like a full blooded flutter but enough so that if she gets tired of walking on this little adventure that they are going to be on then she can size down and ride on Vidia or Fawn. After all Mist won't allow any female outside of family carry her. Now if it was a stallion then she might jump on that fast. Smiling at the mini before her as she butt bumps Fawn to get her to stop prancing about so much. "Cool it Fawn. No need to freak out our new friend. Seeing this super hyper you could easily scare others even if you aren't trying to do so. Now chill it out a bit while we let Miss Ren'ai speak so that we can get her home safe and sound."

WC :: 261

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces