Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective~ X

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Student

DREAM JOB Something in the Theatre

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ DETERMINED Titus is always trying to do his best, and be the best. He will put in any amount of work if it means getting to where he wants to be. He is very resolute and rarely changes his mind about his goals and where he's headed. He is always looking for a way to succeed, no matter the cost.
              ■ GOAL ORIENTED Everything Ty does has to do with his goals and where he sees himself in the future. He knows that hard work and never stopping is the way to get to where you want to be. He isn't afraid to do something less than kind if it means it will get him where he needs to be, but he always tries to get what he needs without hurting others.
              ■ CLEVER Ty is clever. He can read people and their motivations easily, and he knows how to use that to his advantage. He quickly figures out things, and how to use that to bring his ideas to fruition and is always the one coming up with extravagant and strange ideas to entertain himself throughout the day. Everything he does is very extra.
              ■ OBSEQUIOUS Titus has an inherent need to please the people he cares about. He is terrified of disappointing his parents and will follow their rules and orders to a tee. He does everything in his power to make sure he is exactly what they want in a son, and any time he can't live up to his own ridiculous inner standards he feels like an absolute failure.
              ■ CREATIVE Titus has a very wild imagination and loves to create things from it, whether it be in painting, wood working, or acting. He likes to bring to life his own inner world, and definitely thinks he is the most important person in any room... well maybe second to Rosa, but she was ten times more extra than him. He thinks of his life as a two man play where he and Rosa are the stars, and everyone else are extras.
              ■ CONFIDENT Confidence is not even a big enough word to encompass Ty's ego. He thinks of himself first and foremost and then his sister next. Everyone else registers far lower than them. He is known to not even notice others in the room unless they are in some way helping him or making him look even better. He thinks he is more attractive, better spoken, and more interesting than most of the population, and doesn't understand when others don't agree.

Carnival Music, specifically the creepy kind
                  Painting
                  Books on Obscure Knowledge
                  Folklore
                  Eldritch Abominations

DISLIKES
                  Plants
                  Cotton
                  The Beach
                  Being Early
                  Mazes

HOBBIES
                  Acting
                  Dancing
                  Woodworking

STRENGTHS
                  Hard Working
                  Loyal

WEAKNESSES
                  Can be obnoxiously Egotistical
                  Needs to Please His Parents

FEARS
                  Disappointing his parents
                  Being a boring person

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          CHILDHOOD Titus is the youngest of four children. His twin sister Rosamund is only a few minutes older than him, but that still makes him the youngest, which is more than aggravating. His parents have always been very loving towards all of them, and definitely coddle him and Rosa a bit. Titus has always had a large devotion to his entire family, and a deep seated need to please his parents. Being a disappointment is his greatest fear.

Titus loves spending time with any and all of his siblings, though Rosa will always be his favourite. Portia is a bit too stoic and proper to be much fun for him, and Caspian is old enough that Titus feels to much like the annoying little brother. He and Rosa on the other hand get along like two peas in a pod, and he can always find something fun to do with her. He can't wait to get to Hogwarts, and hopefully he'll be sorted into Slytherin like his parents want.

SCHOOL YEARS
              FIRST YEAR In his first year Titus was sorted into Slytherin along with Rosa. He was so excited he wrote his parents that night to let them know the good news. Beyond that his year was generally uneventful and ended without much drama.
              SECOND YEAR Information
              THIRD YEAR Information
              FOURTH YEAR Information
              FIFTH YEAR Information
              SIXTH YEAR Information
              SEVENTH YEAR Information

POST GRADUATION Information

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          FAMILY Grandparents: Callius (deceased) and Desdemona (gone)
          Parents: Evander and Wendy
          Siblings: Caspian, Portia, Rosamund
          Aunts/Uncles: Cyrus (dead), Antigone, Violante,

FRIENDS Caspian, Portia, Rosamund
          BEST FRIEND Rosamund
          CRUSH Name
          ENEMIES Name
          PETS A long haired black Guinea Pig named Cthulhu

xxxUPDATESxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED 07/03/2020

UPDATES MADE
■ Posted Profile

PENDED BY 𝓖𝓻𝔂𝒇𝒇𝓲𝒆 ~ 07/11/2020
ACCEPTED BY ~𝔞𝔡𝔡𝔞𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔰 [08/08/2020]
RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY (do not touch this)