Submit

One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:06 pm
Hydra stretched her long legs and pranced. it had been a while since she was off of pack grounds. She never really had a reason to leave. Right now her reason was just that, that she didn't have a reason to. Why not? After all, she should familiarize herself with the surrounding area, not that she was one of the guards but what if one of them were to become injured and she came to get them and got lost? That would be a disaster, so she figured a little exploring was in order.

Not too far though she kept a constant range of smells so that she could find her way back to the pack if she needed to. Hydra was small and weak and in a fight was relatively useless. Perhaps that was why she never left. Maybe it was fear of meeting some big bad wolf all on her own that kept her to the grounds she shivered at the thought.

Middyglow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:13 pm
One Little Jay

Spring is Coming was on the move, he was feeling a little restless he didn't like staying in one place for too long, he wanted to see as much of the world as he could, and today he was in the Bluestone mountains exploring and seeing what there was to see. He took a deep breathtaking in the scents of summer in the mountains the scents he wasn't used to. He had spent a great deal of time in the forest so those were the scents he knew best. He looked around and continued on till he started to smell other wolves on the wind. He made his way to the border of a territory and started along curious to see what wolves lived here.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:22 pm
Hydra was happily prancing around the ridge. Looking at the scenery in summer was so cool, she had last seen this part in winter when things were cold and frozen here. It was so different in the summer it was quite distracting so distracting she forgot to be checking for others.

She was up on the other wolf before she realized they were there. She had been so lost in her own world 'stupid stupid' she chastised herself as she started backing up the dire wolf hadn't noticed her she thought. Perhaps she could still get away safely. She smelled the air, and looked at the dires long legs, she'd never make it to the guards in time this one would close in on her.

In the world of fight or flight, she was truly a fighter, and she desperately ran through situations in her head and came to the realization if this wolf wasn't friendly she was gonna be in trouble. 'Just hope for the best.' She was still slowly backing up toward the pack lands. Low to the ground the small wolf dog trying to be even smaller.

Middyglow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:32 pm
One Little Jay

Spring continued forward till he spotted the little figure trying to sneak away from him, which he thought was very odd, he didn't consider himself a scary wolf, but hey maybe they were a pup and he looked really big to them. He held still trying not to frighten them more than he already had. He called out "Hey I'm not going to hurt you, I'm just passing by, I'm Spring is Coming." He said in a warm tone trying to smooth things over.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:43 pm
The relief on her face must surely have been visible. "A new friend? I am Hydragard but everyone calls me Hydra are you here to join the pack?" Her ears perked up and her tail wagged slightly. The pack could always use new members, they had been so warm and welcoming to her.

She was sure he must either be lost or looking to join what were the odds of the whole world this one finding her here. Fate destiny, maybe something meant to be, he was very handsome and she was suddenly very hopeful. She was a young wolf and admittedly has some tendency to expect the worst from everyone. 'Good thing he is freindly'

Middyglow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:06 pm
One Little Jay

Spring smiled "Sure we can be friends, it's nice to meet you Hydra, I'm a bit of a wanderer so I don't think I'm ready to settle down with a pack just yet." He looked around the area "Do you live in a pack here in the mountains? It's not hard making a life up here?" He asked curiously "I have lived most of my life in the forest so I don't know much about the mountains." He took in a deep breath, taking in the scents around them. He was curious what wildlife lived up here and how many wolves lived in this pack. Spring had still not clicked on that Hydra was a wolf dog since he had never met one before.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:12 pm
Hydra smiled brightly. "The pack has good hunters I definitely couldn't do it on my own. The forrest would definitely be easier. Ah that's too bad we could probably use another strong male" She eyed him again, slower this time taking in his size and colors. She took a big breath in, adding his smell to her memory.

"This pack is great, they took me in no problem at all, some pack I hear won't take us wolf dogs, but Dawnstar has been so nice. If you ever want a pack ours is definitely the best" she said it so matter of factly. To her that was not an opinion or up for debate.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:15 pm
One Little Jay

Spring smiled "Maybe I'll come back and visit and consider joining someday." He blinked looking at her when she said wolf dog "What is a wolf dog?" He asked curious and a little confused. Never having met one himself and he had not heard any rumors about them either, so he was a little out of the loop with the things happening in the world. He needed to get out there and learn more. Looking at Hydra he saw nothing wrong about her, her tail looked a little different from him but that didn't bother him. He had thought she was a pup though since she was small.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:25 pm
Hydras eyes widened in surprise and she let out a barking laugh, "what is a wolf dog?" More laughing. After a few seconds of laughter she realized that he wasn't laughing and that his question was serious. Her eyebrows pulled up in surprise. "Well... what is a wolf-dog?" She tapped her chin thinking about answering "I am?" She wondered if that would be good enough because she had never thought of how to answer what is a wolf dog.

"Even if you don't join, you should still come back" she said a mix of longing and encouragement. "Even if it's just to see your new friend." She said hopefully  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:27 pm
Spring laughed "Well I thought you were just a small wolf, you look pretty normal to me, or maybe a wolf pup?" He hoped he wouldn't make her angry with him for saying such a silly thing, now he was looking at her he could see she was a full-grown creature. "I think I will come back to visit once I learn more about the world around us and such since I missed this." He laughed.

(517)  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:34 pm
She let out a huff. Puffing out her small chest "I'm pretty small, even for a wolf dog, but I'm no pup" she thought for a second. "I suppose it would explain why I'm always treated like a pup" she let out a little snicker. "I'm old enough to have my own pups honestly" she was young but she was full grown. "Well I hope your wandering doesn't take you too far I better be getting back. The guards will be making rounds soon. " she looked behind her. "It was really nice meeting you!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:37 pm
One Little Jay

He winked at her "Well that is good to know, and I won't treat you like a pup." He grinned "Take care Hydra perhaps I will see you again someday soon."

(Fin)  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

[Location] The Bluestone Mountains

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas