Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Event-R] Down in Your South Seas [Ellian/Luciano]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Indigo_Plateau
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:59 pm
prompt
The Destiny City Reservoir opened about a year ago and is an easy escape from the big city. It’s a five minute drive outside of the Eastern side of town and features clear water and sandy beaches--although, the sand here is notorious for squeaking when you step on it. It’s a hot spot for all fun summer activities, but it’s been back in the news recently for mysterious reports of some strange, aquatic monster. Some accounts say they’ve spotted a twenty foot long, snake like creature capable of rearing a long neck high above the water. It’s hard to tell if the videos are doctored, but there are too many rumors to dismiss easily. Something strange might be lurking deep in the water. Are you the type to investigate this or is it enough to dampen your waterfront plans? While you may not ever actually interact with the supposed cryptid, you can spot a strange creature in the distance. And, who knows what youma are crawling in the area, anyway?

"What, are you scared or something?" Ellian jibed at one of his classmates as he grinned and leaned along a bit of railing at the back of the boat. The other boy looked skeptically between him and the water, but eventually surrendered to Ellian's peer pressure and flung himself into the water with a deep breath and a yelp. Ellie's laugh was loud and ringing in response.

He'd been invited to hang out for a bit of a party by one of his friends on the swim team. They guy's family owned a boat and took it for frequent expeditions to the reservoir. It wasn't a huge vessel by anyone's standards, but it was still easily enough to accommodate the ten of them and their various supplies. His classmate's older brother even had a boat license to drive it without parental supervision. Pretty cool, for sure. Not anything Ellian wanted to pass up on. Not if all his friends were going, anyway. He'd be damned if he was going to miss something all his friends were doing.

No rumor of sea monsters was going to prevent that. Ellian and his friends were in the water almost constantly. If not at school for swim practice, than Ellian would have people over to hang out at the lake behind his house. He loved the water. He wasn't about to be afraid of it just because someone said some nonsense about a scary creature living in there. He'd never seen anything particularly odd-

Except that one time about a year ago with the dog boy, when his brother had had to come pick him up in the middle of the night...

Irrelevant.

When a blond head resurfaced from the water with a shake to clear his eyes, and a glare shot in Ellian's direction, he couldn't help but shoot a grin down at his friend, Ethan. "Are you getting in?" The other boy demanded.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:53 pm
The only, true reason why Luciano found himself here on this boat was because he was promised a good time. The big brother on this ship had been a long time friend of his, and, hey, the description of a boat on a lake surrounded by cute boys was certainly a good sounding time.

And yet, here he was, sipping a root beer, legs crossed while he watched a bunch of brats try to dare one another to jump into the water. Some were cute, certainly but... They seemed much more into the childish sorta fun than the kind he had in mind.

It wasn’t all bad though, some were pretty cute, and he admired them through his sunglasses with mild interest. Luci himself wasn’t quite ready to get wet, and walked over closer to the edge where they stood. Dressed in a simple speedo and a light cover hoodie, he only seemed mildly entertained at the idea of shoving a kid or two into the lake.

“Hmm... Yes, why don’t you you all jump in. Then we’ll slowly drive away and leave you all behind. Then me and the boy here can have an honest to goodness good time.”

Indigo_Plateau

Kapoodles

Battle-ready Waffles

Indigo_Plateau
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:57 am
Kapoodles

"Mmm..." Ellian hummed thoughtfully as he looked down at his friend treading water. Of course he wanted to get in because that was a good part of the reason he was here. Why be at a lake if not to swim in it? Of course he could have a good time without, and really, he just wanted to make sure he didn't miss an event with all his friends involved, or else they would talk about it, and he wouldn't know what was going on, and he would feel excluded and like he'd missed out.

'Excluded' was the worst possible feeling a guy could experience.

He thumbed over the sunny orange tip of a braid as it spilled over his shoulder. "Well, I'm not sure if I can-"

An arm looped around his shoulders as one of the other boys stepped up behind him on the boat. "Yeah, I wouldn't bet on it," the voice sneered. "Ellie's too afraid of messing up his new dye job." And yeah, that was true. During swim season there was no way he could keep it dyed. It'd turn all shades of unpleasant within a week thanks to the chlorine. But after swim season was over, Ellian couldn't help but want to be a little more...

Noticeable.

He slipped from beneath the other boy's arm, twisted to put some distance between them, and gave the other a well-earned shoved that sent him careening and flailing into the water below. Ellian shrugged as the boy popped up above the surface. "Besides, you need someone to stay on board and make sure we don't get left behind, apparently. Right?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:38 am
"Dye job? You do know this is a lake, not a pool. the likelihood of it running too terribly isn't all that high." If it were a pool, it would have made more sense for that uncertainty, but the occasional droplet of fish pee wasn't likely to rinse out all of that hard work. The boy was certainly brightly colored in a curious way.

Now, while Luciano was expecting someone to get in the water, a shove like that was still surprising, and he couldn't help but laugh over it. What could he say? That sort of childish behavior seemed fun, and... They were right. The whole point of being here was to swim. He could work on his tan any other day.

"Well, how about a deal?" he went a little closer to the edge, slipping off his cover slowly to reveal caramel kissed skin and tossed it off to the side, before taking his own hair and braiding it back to keep it out of the way. "If you go in, I'll go in with you. That sounds fun, hmm?"

Indigo_Plateau

Kapoodles

Battle-ready Waffles

Indigo_Plateau
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:58 am
Kapoodles

Ellian chewed his lip as he gazed down into the water and his friends now in it. He sucked one of his piercings into his mouth and caught it with his teeth, as he mulled the thought of joining them. He did want to be in the water, but, "Lakes are dirty," he retorted flippantly as the older boy came to stand at his side. "The water itself isn't the issue, but it smells, and I can't walk around smelling like 'fish pee' for who knows how long." He combed his fingers through the loose strands of highlighter blue hair near his scalp and pulled his fingers down through its length. "I'm supposed to wash it sparingly so the color doesn't dull, and I'd definitely need a wash after getting in this water."

He glared at the murky lake as if it had offended him by being inaccessible, then grumbled, "A really good wash, at that..."

But then his dark eyes drifted to the boy next to him. He wasn't unaccustomed to seeing other guys naked or mostly so (he had his whole team right here, and he surely saw them without clothes on more often than not), but a light flush pricked at the tips of Ellian's ears as the fabric slid off the other boy's frame, and his eyes widened just a fraction.

"Uh, sorry, what was your name again?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:25 pm
"Aren't you cute, worrying like that? If it helps you any, I got some dry shampoo in my bag, as well as those full body wipes for post-vigorous activities. It should last you long enough until you can get to a proper shower. I'll even help wipe you down if you want after wards." He said with a little wink. His 'over night' bag was always prepped with the needed things for a quick clean up post his own favored 'vigorous activities', one of which he was hoping to do while the boys swam.

Unfortunately, there was no time for such things, buuuut a swim could still be nice.

"Hmm? Oh, I suppose I didn't introduce myself, did I? I'm Luciano. You can call me Luci if you want. Suits me better, don't you think?" He couldn't help but pose just a little bit, showing off his subtle curves and slender frame. Yes, he was much more a Luci than a Luciano.

With a flick of his wrist, he took off his sunglasses, tossing them onto his hoodie that was left off to the side.

"If I remember correctly, they said your name was Ellie? I see. Well then, Ellie..." Luci drew a little closer to the boy, gently tilting up his head with a single finger. "Why don't you and I go in together, hmm? You can show me a grand ol' time, I'm sure."

Indigo_Plateau

Kapoodles

Battle-ready Waffles

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas