{PRP}In Want Of Some Rope {Rosannah X Nalacko}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:32 pm
Samuel Carlin

Nalacko had been furiously working with her pottery. She'd made several piles of bowls and jars with lids. Now she wanted some rope to tie the jar with the lid. Luckily she knew who to ask. Nala hoped Rosannah wouldn't mind her asking to make them. Or what if the woman was already busy? Well she had the day off, she could wait a little while.

The question was what colors should she get? Neutral colors? Matching colors? If she'd made these items for a specific person and knew what they liked, it would be an easier matter. Nala mulled as she walked down the hall. Her two greens flitted along with her and chattered back and forth. That was it!

She'd let Rosannah decide. Surely the older woman would have some good ideas. Nala perked up her step as she headed toward the weavers section. When she got there, the teen looked around for her friend.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:11 pm
It was blue, today. Today, when Rosannah appeared from a storage room at the back of the workspace, she sported a faint smear of blue beside her nose, probably due to scratching an itch. She just hadn't noticed yet. She'd wash later, Tomorrow it would look like a faint bruise, but for now? For now, there was blue dye on her face.

It didn't stop her from brightening up when she spotted Nalacko. "Nala," she called out, as she headed toward the younger girl. "You haven't been here for long, have you? I was looking for a piece of sisal I cut before and tucked away to keep it at the ready. Of course I forgot where exactly I put it." She shook her head. "How are you today?"

magnadearel

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers