Shalbyath regarded her dear friend Khamiath gently. Tail twining theirs, large wing draped over their back. Such was the duty of queens. To have their time strongly divided, to clutch, to tend. To worry. Perhaps she wanted to forget her cares and leave her little ones to bronze and white claws a while?

Come I've saved you the nice fat beast in the middle.

Without waiting she made took own kill, settling on a warm sunny ledge. They are MAGNIFICENT. I told you, oh I told you, you'd do just fine.

Shalbyath had seen them, beautiful sweet gems from the cavern's mouth. The wonderful mental images from Nona's boys their shock, their delight, their tears at the Touching. Now you have two delightful little dads to trade off with. Smart! What and a good pick as well. She nudged Khamiath playfully. He seems like he knows how to tend a clutch. No rocks rattling around in that one's skull.

Nona lazed upon the grass, waving to Ezyzu. In her hands was a wrapped fine wine, matching glasses. "Come have a seat. I have these for you." She promised they'd celebrate ones the eggs had hardened. It wasn't the grandest of celebrations, but who didn't care for a strong drink amongst friends?

Prism Shine
x