Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 10:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Calling this a pirate's paradise is putting it very mildly. A great place for the swashbuckler to lay low, relax, have a drum of rum and enjoy the simple things.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:58 am
User Image

Never a better gentleman of fortune than i
but make no mistake to who cross me
.. them that dies will be the lucky ones ..

Ship: 'The Lady of Fortune'

User Image

the loud shots of pistol fire, drunken singing, and fiddling filled the air of the pirate port as The Fortune docked at the messy pier. Silver rolled his eyes at the rowdy actings of the port as he looked to Jim "best stick by me Jim, this isn't exactly a savory town" he said hobbling down the gang plank and gazed over to The Guinevere for a bit before looking back at Jim "I'm glad you feel no ill will towards her ... i just hope she can do the same. Pirates have a distrust of each other as well as comradery but with Odelia .... i dunno Jim, with my plans I'msettin in motion to reconstruct the Court, she'll need to pick a side; pirate or pirate hunter ... and we need to be united" he said before glancing around looking for any sign of his wife

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:22 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Theme:Here
...I have to become stronger...
... To protect the one person I love ..

The busy bustling pirate port of Tortuga came into view as Jim watched them sailing in he kept an eye on the star of Guinevere as she kept her pace behind them but it seemed she was a spectral among some of the viewers already seeing bells and whistles a normal pirate ship didn't carry; Jim heard silver telling him to stick close to him, exclaiming how Odelia would need to figure out what side she would want to be on,"I think.. she knows what side she has been wanting to be on for a long time", said jim as he seen silver's distracted face,"You looking for someone?", he asked his own direction torward the other ship in search for his sister;

Hannah managed to stay on deck when they arrived she didn't like the brutal reality of this place and went back into the small room to talk with bob,"Its pretty.. rough out there", said hannah sighing,"I know I look like a pirate but I sure don't feel like one and I dont feel safe at all here I rather be against actual enemies instead of people who I'm not sure I can trust or not", she said refereeing to the pirate town;

At this period of time Odelia had been getting washed up her hair cut and laid to bed with a full bottle of rum already drunk and in her belly in her sleep she found herself standing on a beach and among the breeze she turned at the sound of a voice,"Dara", she said quietly frowning upon seeing her,"What be your reasons for being here?", she asked her mother who smiled at her,"You used the spear of Leonidas?", she asked her daughter quietly as the woman nodded slowly,"You have still alot to learn my child... between your dreams i shall walk with you and train you for the upcoming war you need more practice to harness your powers here I shall push you to your limits but first..", she said softly, as she walks over to touch her hand onto odelia's shoulder,"Go to your brother please make amends he is truly the son of Jack and Sarah Hopkins Please", she told her,"Its not a lie..", she assured her; Odelia was silent for a long time before saying,"I knew it wasn't a lie..", she said closing her eyes and turning her face away in guilt,"I just... didn't want to accept it.... I can't deny he looks alot like pa when I were just a tiny lass running on a beach.. and he be picking me up in his arms but it was't even that..", she said quietly,"He has the eyes of me mother.... and I would know those eyes anywhere yet I would ignore them because I fear that place..", she trembled slightly as dara found her heart aching,"That place my home I had so many child hood memories and love there is a reason I did not go back to that island.. after Lilly's death..", tears streamed down her face,"After... the thing I did I took lives I took more than one life.. I..", she dropped her head and broke down crying,"I didn't know... this be so hard...", she confessed,"Every day I hardened my heart it was easier that day.. when I found the drink I never went back it was way easier than hardening my heart...", ; As dara wrapped her arms around her daughters body who shook with emotions the dream faded and in the real world Odelia slowly blinked her eyes open tears streaming down her face sighing she sat up and chugged a bottle of her alcohol she took;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:18 pm
User Image

User Image
.:Outfit:.
User Image

...I'll be there for You...
...The Captain Told me To..

B.O.B., finishing up with the upgrades within the ship, had a surprise visitor that opened the door freely and instantly talked to her. The droid looked back, though it's back was toward her and it's arms up into the roof of the room where wires were hanging down from. Hearing about how she didn't trust the pirates and how she would rather be with people she knows are bad than people that she would have to figure out for herself if they are bad or good. This was when B.O.B. spoke up,"First of all...knock before entering, I'm playing with my wires..but besides that.."
Finishing with the wiring, the sounds of the engine rebooting and the camouflage in full activation began to disguise the boots many sci fi styled gadgets into things that normal pirates would see everyday. From cannons to signs, the Star of Quenivere looked beautiful and almost brand new if not for the few patches that were made to it. B.O.B. sat down in it's large big boy chair before spinning around straight toward the vampire princess, speaking with it's standard British-Sounding Tone,"The problem is..you don't know if anyone is truly good or truly bad, pirate or not..it all depends on your point of view and how you see what's right or wrong. The acting captain, though always drunk, does have the ability to hurt the cause for freedom and yet, she instead helps the rebellion. She could of let us die and run away..and yet she didn't. Might be best for you to think about this as much as I have."
Meanwhile, Ardyn watched from the front of the ship as he thought about the man in red hair who attacked them. The man with the same eyes as Vincent who he had met before. Clenching his fist tight, Ardyn closed his eyes and thought about the bloodied creatures that captured him, hurting B.O.B. and scarring Hannah. The young partial daemon boy was angry at the thought that Daichi is still after them and was using the psychopath to attack them yet again. Looking out toward the front of the ship, Ardyn watched as the ship parked next to the dock, letting down a small bridge down to the dock before locking itself into place. The young keyblade wielder turned back toward the back of the ship before yelling out,"WE ARE DOCKED!"

User Image

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:30 pm
User Image

User Image

"aye ..." Long John said absentmindedly, still looking out "me wife; Madi ... she should be-" he started to say but then heard the painful grown of a man who fell too the ground with his arms over his chest near the tavern and a black skinned woman wearing a beautiful turquoise dress glaring down at him and flexing her wrist "for the last time-" she said in a Jamaican accent "i am a married woman" she said before hearing the sound of laughter and saw Long John not far from her and ran to him, hugging the one-legged man around his neck and kissed him "wasn't gone too long this time" Long John said with a smile which was copied by his wife "any time is too long for me, Long John Silver" she said before finally noticing Jim and seemed slightly confused as she let go "and who might you be?"

as the Doctor looked to the port with some distaste, she looked to Ardyn "i see that Ardyn" she said jokingly with a smile "oi, 'fore you run off-" she said as she knelt down to his level "listen .... you got really special powers, but .... these pirates are simple, they'll even think i'm a witch for being intelligent. so ... be careful, ok?" she asked with a smile

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:17 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Hannah felt slightly ashamed when BoB scolded her as she whispered,"Sorry", between their conversation upon hearing him explain Odelia's situation she felt even worse,"You are right BoB.. I suppose.. its just hard to admit", she told him as she stood up from her place of rest and then said,"Thank you for everything you give very good advice for a robot", she smiled before leaving him alone in peace once on deck she noticed that Adryn was rather excited to be going down there and if was she should be to adjusting her head she followed over to him,"You think we can hold hands?", she was second guessing a lot of things right now and the worry clearly shown on the young girls face;

At this point Odelia hopkins came up from below deck as she strode across it to see the two children ready to go into the town or Tortuga,'What ever ya to do don't be going into a bar without me and no Brothels", she said taking a chug of her bottle,"They baby the both of ya", she chuckled,"It be probably safer on the ship..", she commented quietly staring out she noticed jim interacting with a woman and silverr

Hannah looked up as odelia came up from behind them,"I like the hair", she tried for a compliment but Odelia's mind set was to distracted as she frowned,"Probably would be safer though.. I am not leaving adryn to go out by himself", she said firmly;

Jim found himself following silver over to the dark skinned woman named Madi as there was an introductory of sorts as Jim nervously began to say,"Hi miss.. silver I mean.. Ma'am I..", he offered his hand for a shake,"Sorry the names Jim Hopkins", he looked over at silver like 'is she going to smack me?'

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

Options:
Attach Signature

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

"I-It's okay, I promise", Ardyn spoke up with a soft tone, blushing softly as he wasn't sure. He wasn't exactly excited to be here really but he was happy to go on any sort of adventure. With that, Ardyn turned toward Hannah who asked about holding his hand which oddly enough was quite strange to him. She never really asked, she always just did but with that, Ardyn smiled softly before lending out his left hand as Odelia walked over with her new style. Almost like a casual outfit but it really looked nice as Ardyn smiled softly back at the captain,"D-Don't worry about a thing, we will be just fine. I promise."
Before all of this, when Hannah left his small office, B.O.B. listened to the words of the droid's little vampire friend. She supposed it's hard to admit was something that it too was having trouble with. Once she left and close the door, B.O.B. only blinked a few times, it's green eyes turning on and off before looking back toward the monitor where the group was. It would be nice to be able to join them but unfortunately, the droid wasn't programmed with the ability to camouflage it appearance to look more human. With that in mind, B.O.B. opened the coms in which the compasses that everyone held spoke up in the droid's voice,"Paging the Doctor to come to my office, please."

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Long John simply chuckled at Jim's nervousness as Madi looked at him with an interested half smirk "Hopkins? any relation to Odelia Hopkins by chance?" she asked making Long John nod "her little brother, as it were in fact" he said with an air of mystery which made Madi simply shake her head at him "John thinks he can be wise and sage like ... my husband mostly has hot air" she said making Long John give her a look of mock hurt "call me Madi, if my husband likes you that practically makes you family, speaking of i hope this means you found Elia?" she asked sternly to her husband who took off his hat and bowed his head in confirmation "she should be here"

"the fact that you'd even need to tell them that ..." the Doctor said to Odelia about the brothel comment before hearing B.O.B. calling for her "just ... try not to cause any trouble ... that goes for all three of ya, if i come back and this town is on fire ... i'll be lookin for you three" she said in a playfully stern tone and pointed her finger at the three of them then went to B.O.B.'s quarters "B.O.B., you there? it's the Doctor"

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:47 am
MarcusEmyrs

Aussie Srives

Jim Hopkins

Theme

Found herself watching as the Doctor scolded them then walked off,"Let be going children", she told the pair of them, as she walked off the ship down onto the dock already heading to the same bar silver and jim were at knowing Adryn would follow because of Curiosity and Hannah would follow because of Adryn;
Hannah looked over at the doctor,"I think we should stay on the ship but thats just me", she told her feeling rather nervous about going among pirates and that word she had with B.O.B earlier sighing she held onto Adryn's hand tightly until Odelia told them to come along,"But..", she said wondering if they should wait for the docotr;

Jim smiled at her,"Thank you madi", he told her before hearing the couple go back and forth at each other in a rather playful manner not something he had ever seen among couples before in the past most of the time when one hinted something at the other like his parents for example it would just end up in some harsh words and the two seperating for several hours; There was a named mentioned as she asked where Elia was and jim turned to Silver,"Whose Elia?", he asked curiously as he was revolving his head about he caught something out of the corner of his eye and seen Odelia headed straight towards them with a determined face,"Oh boy..", he said under his breathe;

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:23 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

The doors opened for the Doctor to show the large droid with it's hands on it's knees. The seat was quite small but it was it's own quarters and yet, the droid looked down with it's eyes half shut. Looking up toward the timelord, B.O.B. moved it's hand out toward the seat available for any visitors before speaking up with a monotone voice,"Thank you for meeting me, Doctor..I need your help.."
With that, the droid placed it's hands on the table to show all the mechanical advances in-between the creases of the metal. Looking at the Doctor, B.O.B. spoke up with it's request,"Please..do you have any devices where I can look..human?"
Meanwhile, Ardyn looked back at Hannah as she didn't look very excited on being here and honestly, he understood completely. This place was quite strange and different from the places there were. Ardyn wasn't too worried about the Doctor's words because the daemon boy knew that if anything were to happen that the three of them would be fine. With that, Ardyn placed both hands around Hannah's before speaking softly,"I-If you don't want to, w-we can s-s-stay here until the Doctor comes back."

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:07 pm
User Image

User Image

as both Madi and Long John saw Odelia come towards them, both had different yet similar reactions: Long John's was of disapointment, licking his top teeth and gazing up slightly while Madi had a warm smile and a tilt of her head "why Odelia of course" Madi said with the slightest hit of a smirk before nodding her head to follow her inside the tavern. Long John sighed and followed suit and entered the tavern just as Odelia would be enough to see by the patrons so it wasn't certain which one of the sights caused it, but the place went deathly quiet. however said quiet was halted when one of the patrons rose up wearing a long leather coat, a handsome face but what really stood out was his left hand: in it's place was a hook "well well ... John Silver ... you got old" the man said as Cap'n Flint squawked lowly "aye ... that happens when you no longer live in Neverland, Cap'n Jones" Long John said somewhat sternly towards Killian Jones as he gazed at the missing leg then to Jim then back at the pirate "this is one of the few times i can say my revenge can be placed on hold ... please, join me for a drink ... as well as your friends as well of course" he said motioning his hand to the table then eyed Odelia before doing the same

"sounds like you need a perception filter" she said biting her lip and dug around in her pockets "normally works on organic matter, making an alien look human you know but ... if i can-" she said before pulling out a small object that looked about the size and shape of a cigarette pack then got out her sonic screw driver but still kept digging "get what i need out of here ... i can ... bingo!" she said pulling out a hologram communication device then grinned "right now ... this might seem weird" she said before taking off the robots hat and started working on the two devices "the arms might be more difficult, but then again pirates have weird appendages all the time so shouldn't seem too odd .... aaaaand ... done" she said before placing the hat back on his head with a grin "right, moment of truth ... you just customize the look and initiate"

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:03 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

...I have to become stronger...
... To protect the one person I love ..

hannah let out a soft sigh or relief snatching adryn's hand back into her own as they let Odelia head down by herself,"Your such a sweet angel thank you", she said rather relieved they wouldn't have to set out without a practical head right now it looked like Odelia had more on her mind than usual;

Odelia on the other hand was determined to fix what she had broken walked into a quiet bar s she was noticed she sat down and ordered a few drinks; In her head the only think she could think of that moment was getting jim over to talk to her as she sat there with a drink in hand she motioned with her finger and eyes for him to approach as he looked about nervously before heading over,"Sit", she told him in a low voice as the room began to pick up speed again; Jim wasn't so sure about any of this but he listened as she gave him a large mug of beer/ale to start off wth,"Look this isn't easy for me..", she began as Jim cleared his throat,"What saying sorry?":, he asked her as she rounded on him rather angrily,"You love to be trying me don't ya lad?", she hissed her breathe as he looked over at her,"No I just didn't expect you to be so nasty to your own brother", he took a swig of the stuff nearly chocking on the flavor gosh this was harder to like than he thought,"Look lad..", she sighed softly,"I dont be having much time there is a war coming.. and I'm involved", she commented turning to him frowning,'I just wanna find me crew I just want my boys to know i'm safe don't ya understand?", she asked him as Jim who never had friends in his life really until now found himself trying to sympathize with her,"I think... I do..", he patted her with a soft smile,"I'll help you sis.. I promise but you have to promise to go home and see mom", he said sternly,"Swear on it", as Odelia sighed softly she didnt' want to go home but she knew she had to,"Okay...", she replied in a quiet voice turning she produced a small dagger in which he flinched instantly before she slit her own palm,"I blood swear it help me find me crew I'll go home and be seeing our mother", she said seriously to him before the bleeding on her palm slowly began to fade away into nothing and heal instnantly because of her demi god factors,"Could.. you always do that..", he said rather surprised as he gulped,"No..", she told him turning as she sighed,"I be telling you a magical lady claiming to be me mother actual gave me these powers all I be knowing is her name is Dara", she told him; As jim's head began to spin with questions;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:59 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

B.O.B.'s glowing lights where it's eyes should be created a blinking motion as the droid watched the Doctor at work. Using the small hat on it's head, the Doctor placed the new device within the inside of the cap before placing it back onto the droid's head. B.O.B. blinked one more time before looked toward the mirror in the room. The droid's wiring from it's head flowed within it's own cap to attach onto the device that the timelord had helped put together. This activated the device as the droid quickly changed into something...human. The droid stood there, it- or should I say he was standing there in the mirror to see what all had changed, staring at himself for a little bit longer before turning back toward the Doctor before speaking,"Thank you..lets get going before Acting Captain does something predictable."
Opening the door, B.O.B. stood there with it's vest opened and his arms still covered in metal but like the Doctor said. Pirates wouldn't notice especially if they are drunk on the rum. Ardyn smiled softly before hearing the door open, moving to the side before his eyes grew wide as he spoke up,"Who is...wait..B.O.B.!?"

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:56 am
cry
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"not bad, eh?" the Doctor said to Ardyn's shocked exclamation "same ol' hardware just a new look, bit show-off-y but who am i to judge? Shoulda seen me half a dozen regenerations back, not the best fashion sense in those days" she said before giving the two a large grin "now then, let's see why Long John Silver wanted to come here ... god that's weird to say" she said before jumping off the side of the ship and treaded forward towards the bar, passing a pirate who looked drunk off his feet without a bottle in his hands and nearly did a double take at the Doctor as she passed

Long John couldn't help but smirk as he saw Odelia's blood oath, though he didn't know what it was for he did see her determination and knew Jim migh5 have got through to him "never expected you to turn pirate" Killian said bringing Long John back to the present "same could be said about you ... Captain Hook, quite the colorful moniker" "so says Long John Silver" Hook said quipping back "even i heard of the one-legged devil who was feared by all, even his own captain. And now you want to revive the Pirate Brethren Court ... fear inducing and honorable, good form John" Hook said complementing Silver then scratched his cheek "hope you have enough people" "working on it: Jack Sparrow and Hactor Barbosa for two" he said making Hook laugh "those two? They're bitter enemies, they'll kill each other any chance they get, i even heard they did" he said as Silver leaned back in his chair "they're from the old court, they'll deem respect ... i was hoping you and Odelia would join as well" he said making Hook scoff "the only thing i care about is my revenge on the Crocodile ... but i see your reasoning, especially when it concerns the Viper ... so that's five including you, who else" he asked as Silver shrugged "for the moment, those five are it, pirates are in short supply, the only ones that could fill those last four spots are dead"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:45 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Hannah turned at the sight of the doctor and apparently B.O.B?!? Her jaw dropped,"How is this possible!", she walked over looking over him as the doctor explained vaguely how he got the appearance of a human,"Old software? I didn't know it was probable to make a robot human", she said her eyes wide with awe; She then watched the doctor jump off the ship and head to the bar rather confident in her steps as she turned back to B.O.B and Adryn,"We better get going", she told the pair;

Jim began to make small talk with Odelia for the next several minutes asking her about her powers what she knew how she felt about it and why the heck she cut her hair,"It had Kraken blood in it and since i couldn't wash all the color out I decided to have it cut", she shrugged,"It be only hair I'll grow it back", she told him pressuring him to drink more of his ale,"Get along now why don't ya? you wont' catch up to me drink at that rate", she had already chugged mugs in the past 5 minutes sipping 'casually' so to speak but really she could take on alot more a man down from her shouted,"Aye there little miss I better a wager", he walked over to her as she stared back unamused,"I be giving ya a little information if ya can out drink me captain", he said as she looked over at his captain who had drank several mugs and was laughing about,"He doesn't think anyone can beat him I be hearing ya the famous Odelia Hopkins if that be true prove it to em", he said winking at her as she asked,"He be buying?", she said pointing at the man,"Aye sure..", said the crew mate while Odelia downed her ale and walked over,"I be hearing you think you out drink me", she slammed her hand on the table,"Wanna wager that bet", she said her eyes glowing; The captain was sipping on a bottle of rum as she approached and then set his bottle onto the table,"Aye.. who you be?", he asked clearly to drink to see her straight,"Oh no one..", she said innocently enough,'I wager I out drink you more you give me all the coin in your pocket or ya can be the laughing stock of yer crew your choice", she sneered as he stood up,"No one!", he shouted,"Out drinks me!", he glared at her,"You have yourself a bet!", he then whistled,"Bring us 2 kegs of ale whoever drink the fastest wins the money", he threw a massive bag of coin onto the table and then said,"Go on girly your share", he snickered; Odelia didn't have much but threw out her money as well,"That wont be covering for your loss", he said arms crossed,"Aye..your right captain..", she told him,"But this will", she threw down the spear as the area got quiet,"That should be enough to buy ya a new ship I would think its got magical properties", she told him; As they sat down Odelia was smirking and the captain was serious as mugs were put before them preparing for the challenge;

Jim during this time got up and walked with his sister she seemed to be playing with them which gave him an uneasy feeling as he turned back to see Silver, he wanted to ask him what was going to happen that spear could shoot fire and it defeated the Kraken but what concerned him was she was so willing to give it up was she confident in winning a drinking competition that easily?

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

Options:
Attach Signature

Islands of the Waterway

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items