[PRP] Daybreak (Nashwa/Amahno) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 6:58 am
It was the breeze that woke her, and the warm morning sun - both made it quite obvious that she was not in the Barracks. And she was very definitely not on a cot, either. The surface was uneven, but not uncomfortable, but also a bit damp...ah. A blanket over sand, not soaked because there was cover overhead, but still a little wet courtesy of the storm. And the morning sun wasn't the only thing that was warm: she had company. Right. Khamaith had gone up, and she had decided to give in this time (not that she'd been holding out due to any particular principle, it had all just seemed rather a bother in the making). Maybe she'd just been in proximity to a more appealing prospect, this time - she certainly couldn't conjure any complaints from what she remembered in her current half-aware haze.

Something pulled at her toes, and Nashwa reluctantly shifted just enough to glance down and see that it was Altan, peering up at her curiously. She huffed and gently nudged him away with her foot before resuming her oh-so-comfortable position.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 7:33 am
The scent of the ocean was familiar and comforting. With so much of his life spent on a boat, it was easy for his mind to convince itself back to being on one. But boats weren't lumpy....

There was a soft crack, followed by a scramble of claws as a small green appeared from between, scrambled up Amahno's head, then attempted to settle on the young man's chest with a meatroll. Clearly, someone was on breakfast duty. But she looked between her human...and then the other human and then the meatroll. Oh, she knew this wouldn't work, but she clearly wasn't sure why.

"Mornin', Joudai.." Amahno didn't even open his eyes to reach out and stroke his green, which she leaned into happily...and flopped helplessly when he pulled his hand away.

But that wasn't the only lady he needed to greet that morning, finally peering down at Nashwa. "And good morning to you too! Did you sleep alright?"

Meepfur

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 4:32 pm
Oh! Another flit! Altan crooned a greeting at the green and scuttled around to the side of the pair so that he would be a little closer to his fellow flit. He could tell his bonded would rather he not climb on her just now, so sitting close by was the best he could do.

"Good morning," Nashwa answered, a smile in the words even as she held back a yawn. "Now there's a useful trick," she went on to note with a low chuckle when she saw what the other's flit had in its claws, and turned her head to regard Altan. "What do you think, boy? Should I teach you how to fetch breakfast?"

Cheep!

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 6:42 pm
Joudai rolled helplessly with the Meatroll, perking up once she was able to right herself and creeled helplessly between Altan and Amahno. Second pers- oh, hello fellow flit peep, cheep! Wait! Second person! Creeeeeeel?

"I know, I know. You only have one, don'tcha? How about you share it with your new friend and I'll find my own here in a bit?" he offered to the panicking little green, running his fingers over her delicate little head. "Assuming you're alright with your little guy eating food she found who knows where."

Barely invited to it, however, and Joudai was eager to nibble at a piece of the roll...just in case her boy still wanted some of it.

"It's a fairly easy teach, if you don't have a little guy who wants to eat everything they touch."

Meepfur

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 12:53 pm
Nashwa couldn't help but smile at the little green, as well as chuckle at the situation as a whole. It was an interesting way to wake up in the morning, to be sure. A bit exposed, perhaps, but there had been rather limited options at a time when a good portion of the Weyr was looking for somewhere private, or at least semi-private. The riders were definitely the lucky ones, since they had weyrs to retreat to...although she'd not be surprised if they hadn't all succeeded in reaching them. Disarray on the morning after a goldflight was a guarantee.

"I doubt a meatroll will hurt him - I'm sure he finds and eats all sorts of things while he's off doing...whatever it is flits do when they disappear." The brown in question cheeped back at his fellow firelizard, following it up with a concerned croon, as the green seemed a touch upset. "He's been very easy to train, so he'd learn quick enough, I think. Does she stick to what she's told to fetch, or does she nab other things as well?"

Inadvertantly teaching her pet to steal would be an oops that was probably best to avoid.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 4:14 pm
Joudai paused in her nibbling to croon back at Altan. New friend, she had failed!

Amahno, however, was really considering taking a bite of that roll despite the fact it was being chewed on by a firelizard - and Faranth help him he never knew where their mouths went. But he gingerly took it from her, tearing it into several pieces before laying them back out again. "Enjoy, you two," he instructed, as though Joudai didn't immediately descend upon it like she'd never been fed in her entire life.

Which according to her, she hadn't been.

"I don't actually tell her to bring specific things. She just knows that 'Food' is the request - so she usually brings me something she herself would like to eat," which if she was imagining the potential disastrous results of that...."I've been brought things that aren't fit for me to eat before. But she's usually fairly good about it."

Meepfur

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:34 am
Altan watched with rapt attention as Amahno took the meatroll and divided it up, and when the pieces were set down as fair game for the flits, he didn't hesitate to rush in and devour his fair share, delight humming across his bond with Nashwa. So good!!

"I can see where that would be a mixed bag," the young woman noted with a chuckle, imagining the bugs and other oddities that might be presented. "On the other hand, you may not be hungry after regardless, depending on what she's found."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:49 am
Well, there were at least two very happy, very fed firelizards out on the blanket with them now, and Amahno was content to leave them to it. At least Joudai wouldn't squabble over food (unless Altan quite pointedly took some of her nibbles! Hers!!!).

"Oh, I'm still hungry afterwards - she's not, but it'll take a lot more than the offerings of a firelizard to ruin my appetite," and even now he still seemed to be considering the nibbles he'd put out for the firelizards to devour. Not that they were substantial now that the pair had eagerly gone to town on them. "Now if I was required to eat what she brought me...." Amahno scrunched up his face.

Meepfur

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:10 pm
Fortunately for Joudai, Altan wasn't a food thief, and was content to eat only his share. He was mostly a very well-mannered brown, and given that the other flit in question was green, well, there was little danger of him doing something that risked offending the pretty lady.

"You've got a stronger stomach than I do, then. I think if I woke up to a half-dead trundlebug for breakfast, I'd need at least half a candlemark before I was ready to try again." Nashwa wasn't an especially fussy sort, but the thought of Altan dropping a dead bug (or other crawly critter) into her hands was very inappetizing.

x demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:25 pm
"Y'know, I've never received a trundlebug. Usually raw fish - with or without its insides still on the insides. Only have to have uncooked offal dropped lovingly into your mouth once to really test your gag reflex," though Amahno was the sort who wasn't daunted by cooked offal, so that wasn't as much a problem.

Though raw anything had a way of being nasty.

"Isn't that right? You tried to feed me trippppe," Amahno teased, reaching out and brushing his fingers over the end of the frills along Joudai's neck, making the little green trill and crane her head back to look at him with curious eyes.

Meepfur

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:22 am
Nashwa made a wordless noise of disgust. Handling raw meat and fish to prepare it for cooking was one thing, but having it dropped on your face? That was a little much. "I'm starting to think I shouldn't risk teaching him," she said with a laugh. "A smelly, slimy surprise on my face first thing in the morning is not the start I need to my day."

What pillow talk they were having. Flits were such delightful creatures.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:50 am
Amahno laughed, clearly delighted at Nashwa's response to his tale of gross food adventures with Joudai - who had perked up at the visions of food-thoughts she was being sent. Food? More food? Chiiirrrrrrrp?

"I'm the one who taught her it was food! And I mean, it is! When it's cooked!" but what was 'cooked' to a firelizard? "You don't want to have to cook your breakfast?"

Meepfur

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:32 pm
Prrrrrp? Intrigued by whatever it was that had Joudai excited, Altan tilted his head at her.

"Not when I'm still in bed!" Nashwa answered with a laugh. "I'll very happily cook my tripe for breakfast, but only when I'm good and ready. It doesn't need to meet my pillow first." Not that she actually ever ate tripe for breakfast, though she could probably make it work.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:24 pm
Joudai bumped her head against Altan's, beginning to circle eagerly and increasing in peeping volume. "Well if you're hungry, sweetheart, you have to get it yourself!" Ahmano answered the little green, pushing her over with a squonk of protest. She thrashed for a moment to get back up to her feet before taking a giant leap right into the center of Amahno's chest.

And knocking all of the air out of him, making the young man wheeze.

Then, the little green began to sniff at Nashwa's face. Food? Did she have food? Sure she'd just eaten, but....food?

Amahno shoved the firelizard off of him again. "If it's not obvious...she likes food."

Meepfur

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:46 pm
The little green was quite something, and very cute...and very enthusiastic, it seemed! Nashwa grinned, and Altan continued to watch her curiously as she circled and peeped and squonked and pounced on Hers. Cheep?

Nashwa chuckled, wrinkling her nose aa her face was sniffed at. "Sounds like my kind of girl. I don't have anything, though, honey. Sorry."

demon_pachabel

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces