Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] Around and Around We Go [Urzoh | Iskernyk]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spockat

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 4:53 pm
She was glossy, well oiled - well fed. And NO Cartujanth did NOT know what rest was! That was for newly hatched dragons, not ones that were growing and could hover.

Urzoh was ready to give up chasing her little giggling, darling beast around. Collecting dust upon dirt on that bone breaking shine she had just oiled.

Oh yes! What a clever little hiding spot. A comfy looking room with music. And chairs to hide under. She did her best to sneak and scuttle, accidentally upturning a chair with the crook of her tail. Now where did the hiding music go?

Cartujanth nudged her head into Iskernyk's chest. All the baudiness (and strength) of pressing a finger into someone's chest. You will! Play that one again! Her little claws tapping to the melody of the gitar string's plucking. What was Urzoh always saying? Always reminding her of doing. What.. was… it… now…?

Right, right. Manners! Please.The little green demanded with such fierceness, that even she needed to sit down on her haunches.

Urzoh folded her arms safely from the hall, catching her breath a moment. Her green would be fine for just a moment. Hopefully.

Prism Shine
I never had a chance for younger Cartujanth writes so please hold this 💙

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 1:13 am
It had been such a quiet little nook that Iskernyk had stolen away into. It was a delight to visit when he could, and after playing, he had found himself a quiet room with some water where he didn't have to worry about performing older ballads and tales. No, his fingers danced across his strings, a quick-tempo but sad song he'd been picking at in his spare time. Humming the lyrics under his breath, ankle balanced across his knee as he made his way through the melody. Sir and Madam lay stretched across the small table next to him.

All was quiet and sweet, as Iskernyk wasn't paying to too much attention to what was around him -- his mind lost on his song, and a handsome greenrider as his inspiration.

What he hadn't expected was a green nose to suddenly shove into his chest, and his instrument twanged with a sour note at the abrupt stop. Wh..? "Uh... Oh, hi there.." He.. vaguely remembers this green, from a hatching only a few months ago. "A..ah, hello there, little.. big one." She wanted to hear him play again? Well, he could do that, certainly. His shock wearing off at the brusque, demanding tone, he adjusted his gitar in his hands before his fingers plucked at the strings, something happier, bouncier. Certainly a baby didn't want to hear his pining song.

He could only hope her rider came to pick her up. Soon.

Spockat

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Spockat

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 1:38 am
"Don't you know how to listen?" She dramatically laid on the floor, splaying on her back legs. Arranging her wings she got comfortable - picking up every speck of dust onto her oiled hide. Maybe when Cartujanth was bigger… theyd listen to her! They wouldn't just pretend!

Aren't harpers supposed to have special ears to listen to music with? What was wrong with yours? Play it right! She tossed him an seething look from all the way down on the floor. She rolled onto her back, grumbling in sheer boredom. It was truely a terrible affliction to be dealing with a lack of games.

I guess that music thing would be fun for me to play with if it can't make the right sounds.

Oh shards, and complete shells. Urzoh was going to have to wrestle her baby dragon for a guitar out if her mouth wasn't she. Maybe if she stayed really quiet, her little darling would remember how to behave without her needing to dive in. Never the less she was ready to spring, looking awkward in the doorway with her finger pressed silently to her lips in a hush.

Prism Shine
DONT EAT IT

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:59 am
His fingers plucked lighter, gentle on the strings as he eyed the weyrling. This wasn’t the weirdest thing to have ever happen to Iskernyk, but there was no doubt that it was quite up there.

“I promise I’m trying to listen. I played this one at dinner -- this isn’t the one you wanted?” Eyeing the rider hanging back awkwardly in the doorway, Isk slowed the strum of notes out softer, sweeter -- sadder even as the tempo picked up. “Th--this one?” Had he been caught strumming his embarrassing pining song?

A song he could barely play when he was alone, or visiting a certain greenrider and plucking out notes where his sweet dragon could hear it. An ache of feelings he had for one who wouldn’t return them, a tangle of his own heartstrings as he tried to sort his unrequited feelings -- to comb them smooth for one he couldn’t, wouldn’t woo as he’d wished.

“That’s one I’ve only been working on here and there -- it’s not quite done. It certainly doesn’t warrant my guitar being chomped on.” Still, the soft melody was coaxed from his instrument. “I would think such a connoisseur of my music would appreciate something a bit more..complete?”

Spockat

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Spockat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:28 pm
YES! That's the one! She stood up to spin in place a few times in delight, before settling back down to sit and pay attention. It wasn't a fun, fast song like at Feasts but sounded… alive. Cartujanth liked so much her eyes whirred little joyous hues. She whacked her tail onto the floor mimicking a metronome to the beat of the tune.

Oh it's a very nice one. Perfect, already done. Masterpiece with a kiss on top. You shouldn't hide that one. Why d-

"And you shouldn't be so bossy," Urzoh reminded from the door - interrupting what felt like a private musical moment. She cast an apologetic glance to Iskernyk, eyes roaming to see if any bit of his guitar needed replaced.

Cartujanth furled her wings happily, leaning against their bonded as Urzoh approached. Well I'm NOT sorry I got to listen. He's very good. She very literally stuck her tongue out.

"Nothing broken it seems?" She asked. Except this man's heart - did that ever sound like a breakup tune. Cartujanth sent Urzoh a prickle of knowing, but for once the green kept her mouth shut. Faranath was her green too smart for her own good. "Cartujanth loves to be rambunctious."

Prism Shine

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff