Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Pack] The Deep (The Forest)
{Meta-PRP}Third-time Charm Brother{Storm/Sand}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
magnadearel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-16)

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 8:03 pm
DavyJnah
Looks! Sand haz cert! =D

User Image

Several days had passed. Desert Sand had checked up on the wolves of the pack to make sure none needed his services. He had also set the plants he'd picked to dry when him and his brother had gotten home. They were now dry and tucked away in their proper places.

Despite waiting a few days, no exciting news had come in. At least that he'd heard. It was time. He grabbed a small bunch of stinky leaves he kept around for just the purpose and hung it over his sleeping brother. Not that he'd ever tell Storm.

"Rise and shine Storm! We need to get out there and find that herd! Don't you think you've laid about long enough?" Sand shoved his nose under his brother's snout.

{128}  
DavyJnah rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 8:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This was not exactly how he wanted to woken up with stinky herbs and his twin's stinkier muzzle under his. He was up on his paws in an instant though and with a light growl too. "You're very luck you are my brother Sand." Words coming out like a thunderstorm as he shook off. So maybe he had been moping a little. Could anyone blame him? The hunts weren't going well and that just seemed to be the continuing luck of the pack. This really needed to change. Hopefully today would change and they might find something more tangible. Otherwise this was going to be yet another trip for his Healer brother. Not that a trip for his brother was a bad thing, it just wasn't really Storm's thing.

[129]

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

magnadearel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-16)

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 8:57 pm
DavyJnah

The lighter tan male thumped his tail against the floor. If there was one thing he knew would get his brother moving, it was stinky plants. He tried to make up to his brother with licks to the chin. Maybe he shouldn't have used the most stinky herbs he had. Oh well. Storm was up wasn't he?

"I am!" He trotted after his twin. Sand was determined Storm would find something this time. It would take a bit to reach a new location. Time to strike a conversation. "So Storm. Found any of the girls to your liking yet? There are some pretty ones." His reddish eyes looked over at his brother. A handsome stud like his brother should have all the girls panting at his heels. He hadn't seen any sign of anything yet, but it didn't hurt to ask.

{141}  
DavyJnah rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 9:02 pm
The darker twin rolled his red eyes at the mention of females as they walked. Nothing coming through his sniffer so why not talk. "No. There are no girls that I have talked to. You do know there are few females in this pack right?" The male mentioned as he tried to listen to anything besides his persistent brother. "I'm not out looking for a female either. Nor have I seen any rogue females..." The thought of breeding with a rogue female both intrigued and disgusted him. Storm wanted to increase the ranks of the pack of course, give it new life but he wasn't looking for anything in that moment. If a strong looking female came along then fine, but he wasn't going to settle down just yet. That could be his twin all day long, but not Storm.

[140]

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

magnadearel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-16)

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 10:13 pm
DavyJnah

Sand was always amused by trying to figure out what kind of female his twin would go for. Perhaps a rough and tumble female as loud as Storm himself was. Maybe a shy and quiet female? Something in between might spark his interest. The lighter male pranced beside his brother.

"I know. But doesn't that mean we should keep our eyes out then? There will be a much bigger selection outside the pack." Not that they'd come across many females out and about. Still it was an interesting thought! What if they did come across eligible females? "If you found a good female though brother, would you try to tempt her to join the pack?"

Desert Sand tilted his head with a thought. "Do you think they'll reward us more if we found the herd or brought females back?"

{139}  
DavyJnah rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 8:19 am
Spirits take him... What was his brother infatuation with him getting a female! Okay, yes he had thought about it but right now of all times? That was not what he was thinking about at all. He gave a mild growl at his brother and gnashed his teeth a little. Sand needed to get out more by himself maybe.

"I'm sure there will be a bigger selection out there. I'm really not looking right now Sand. Right now we need food not puppies who need feeding." He knew his brother understood that. The pack would probably be okay if there were more mouths to feed but it would be stretched and everyone would have to pick up even more. "If we come across anyone, male or female, we will vet them before we bring them in. We don't need any dead weight, especially now."

Rolling his eyes again he just gave his brother a blank stare, "I think they will reward us more for food. If you are so keen on asking me about females, how about you? Do you have any prospects little brother?"

[185]

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

magnadearel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-16)

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 3:22 pm
DavyJnah
Permission granted for Storm to injure Sand. XD

Desert Sand flinched when he hear his twin growl and grind his teeth. The lighter male only wanted his brother to be happy. He'd do anything to see Storm content. More members could also mean more help with hunting. The darker male didn't seem to agree.

He let out a sad whine in apology as his head drooped low and his ears went back. His tail dropped to the ground. Sand awkwardly dug a paw into the ground. "I'm sorry," he really hated when his twin was truly mad at him. "Puppies wouldn't come right away anyhow, she could help with hunting," he said softly.

Sand looked off to the side. "I never said she had to be weak. I know you'd only pick the best for the pack and the pack's future." He gave a sad laugh as Storm tried to turn the pressure onto him. "Really, what really good female would be interested in a pathetic healer like me?"

As he spoke, he saw movement in the distance. Sand couldn't believe his eyes as the bushes shook then a whole herd of prey burst out into the open. Their goal. Right before his eyes. Storm was going to roast him. Might as well make the best of it then. Sand turned a sly grin toward his twin. "Ok, I found the food. Time to hold up your end of the bargain."

{233}  
DavyJnah rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:23 am
As soon as he saw his twin dip his head, Storm went over to him. He was mad yes, to be teased as such and prodded about something over and over. However mad he was, this was his flesh and blood and he needed his twin. "Sand." His voice getting calmer, "I'm sorry. Yes, a female could help with hunting and helping provide." At least his brother could see that he was in a better mood. "There is a female out there for you. You aren't pathetic. Who has patched me up and made sure I'm at my best even when I get my rump handed to me and I'm nearly out of commission? You. I don't go to the other healers because I know you can fix me up better than them."

He knocked his brother on the head just as Sand said he had noticed something. Well wasn't this something. This 'pathetic' healer had just found a herd. How the heck? The darker twin rolled his eyes. That light twin was definitely the luckier one of the two of them. "Well." The dark twin stated quietly, "Back to the pack we go. Looks like we are going to eat well." He gave his brother a gentle and reassuring shove, "You're going to have to get a scar or two I think."

[223]

magnadearel
FIN

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

[Pack] The Deep (The Forest)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items