Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] Bright Days (Khamaith, Shanath, Ezyzu, M’ari)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 1:37 am
“I swear, sometimes I think you’re still growing.” Ezyzu grumbled, completely good-naturedly, as she rubs down some of the dryer spots on Khamaith’s face with oil. The rest of her complete, Khamaith always preferred her face be done last -- so that she could gaze at her rider.

Nonsense. You only wish I was small enough to fit through doorways once more. Khamaith’s tone is warm and sleepy, the very tip of her chin resting on her rider’s lap as she’s lavished with attention.

Ezyzu laughed, booping her dragon on the top of her nose with the oil rag. “Don’t even pretend like you don’t wish that as well.”

Guilty. Her eye cracked open, thoroughly saturated with deep, loving purples and pinks. She yawned, turning her head away from Ezyzu politely. The day is warm, and sleep calls to Khamaith like the ocean called her to swim. Yet the gold blinks, and her eyes focus on a new pair -- a green weyrling and her rider. Hello, She greets the pair, crooning gently.

Thaliawen

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 10:30 am
Shanath always seemed bigger, whenever M’ari looked. “You’ll stop growing sometime and then we won’t have to do this so—” he broke off when he noticed his dragon’s eyes on something, someone else and hesitated. It was one of the younger goldriders. He’d seen her around but he didn’t know her well. “Hello,” he said.

i] Hello, Shanath returned Khamaith’s greeting. It’s a comfortable sort of day. It was just right for flying later on. Is yours treating you well?  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces