xxxxGASPARDxxxFELIXxxxDUFOUR xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
          xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Gus

AGE Twelve

BIRTHDAY September 27, 2037

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 11 Inches, Birch Wood, Unicorn Tail Hair Core, Supple Flexibility & Smooth Texture

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION TBD

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English & minimal French

FACECLAIM Colby Canterbury [x]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDING Hogwarts

HOUSE Hufflepuff

YEAR Second

HONORS None

CLUBS
                  Culinary Club (1st year off and on, 2nd year - )
                  Namaste Club (2nd year - )
                  Adventure Club (2nd year - )

BEST LESSONS
                  Herbology
                  Charms
                  Healing

WORST LESSONS
                  Transfigurations
                  - - -
                  - - -

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective ~ X

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective ~ X

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Student

DREAM JOB Stopping the bad guys

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ CARING Despite my father I am quite kind. I care for people friend or otherwise. I can be very sympathetic to the feelings of others, and truly have no problem trying to help. Though I know I can’t fix everything in the world I can certainly make someone’s world a little brighter. You really can’t say I’d intentionally hurt someone’s feelings as I wouldn’t dare hurt another person on purpose. If I did, I’d certainly try to make things right.
              ■ RESPECTFUL I try to be unlike my father in every way. That means being respectful of other people. I would never hurt another person, verbally or physically. Putting myself above others isn’t something I like doing. I’m not any better than anyone else. Even if I’m good at something I’m not going to boast about it. I’m actually quite humble but don’t expect me to be a pushover.
              ■ BRIGHT My mind is quick like a whip with understanding the things I see. I’ve come to be very observant to things around me. Though I wouldn’t say I have a sharp eye for everything I do notice things, perhaps some things I’m not supposed too. This carries over to me learning things. If I see it, I’m bound to pick up on it. Usually quicker then if I was just told what to do.
              ■ PROTECTIVE Growing to be quite concerned for how others are treated, I’ve become quite protective. I don’t like seeing people suffering. If I witnessed someone treating another person badly, I’m going to say something. I’ll stand up for them. Someone should. One might even call me chivalrous when it comes down to it. Seeing my mum being mistreated sort of made me feel the need to protect others from the same thing.
              ■ BOLD It takes a bold person to stand up for others especially those you don’t know. I’m not afraid to take the risk in helping someone. I’m fair from being heroic but I try to be as brave as I can be. I show confidence when it comes down to doing things. I certainly have the courage to figure things out and stand out with potential for being wrong. I’m not stupid but I’m not going to do nothing when I can do something.
              ■ LEVEL-HEADED Even in the most insane circumstances I can be rather calm. Nothing really sends me over the edge, not even my parents’ deaths. Nothing came from panicking or getting over dramatic. When it comes to situations, I’m also sensible. I know what can and cannot be done. Perhaps it’s just being realistic. Wanting to help doesn’t mean doing the impossible. Though, I’ll try my best to figure out a way to help.

Soda Pop
                  Cards
                  Books
                  Butterflies

DISLIKES
                  My Father
                  That my father killed my mother
                  Abuse & Bullying
                  Dueling
                  Wasps & Hornets

HOBBIES
                  Collecting Cards
                  Reading
                  Lepidopterology (Cataloguing Butterflies)

STRENGTHS
                  Studying
                  Healing

WEAKNESSES
                  Physical Anything (Not Athletic)
                  Transfigurations

FEARS
                  Being like my father
                  Being stung...

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD I was born to Aldric and Vivian Dufour. My mother was a healer when she met my father. He worked in the ministry. Though, I didn’t see much of him. Mum was the one I spent the most time with on the family estate. She taught me a lot and tried to keep me away from all the wrong dad was doing. She didn’t know it, but I saw many times where my father was abusive either with his words or with his actions. I never said anything being so young.

When I was seven, father brought a woman home with him. Mum tried to help but in doing so dad got mad. There was a fight and I watched the blonde girl kill my father. I hardly cared what happened to him, but I saw my mum lying there. She’d been hit by a spell and was badly injured. Mother told me to stay with the woman. I came to know her name as Andrea. She took me in after my mother passed on. My mum always had a thing for butterflies which I never understood. Since that incident I started cataloguing them much like she did. Andrea doesn’t mind taking me out to find them. Though I wish my mum was around to share it with.

My life turned out to be pretty normal with Andrea and Rosabella. Nice house, tons of dogs, I got to go hiking, and do other fun stuff. When it came to me going to Hogwarts I viewed them as my parents even though they weren't. Either way it was time for me to head off to school, a whole new adventure waiting just for me. I only hoped I could handle it, what was there to worry about anyway.

SCHOOL YEARS

Like your father? That's up to you, lad
              But, I'd say you're well on your way
              And you'll find that path readily enough in
              Hufflepuff!

First Year, Gus was sorted into Hufflepuff. He was happy with the choice and even made some friends. Overall classes went well and he had a good time.

POST GRADUATION Information

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY
              Adopted Family
              • Andrea Mina Hart (mother) • Rosabella Winthrop (unofficial mother)
              • Peter Kemp, Philip Quimby-Winthrop & Christian Barrett (uncles)
              • Julia Kemp née O'Leary, Alexandria Barrett & Cordelia Quimby-Winthrop (aunts)
              • Neil Kemp, Penelope Barrett & Syd Barrett (cousins)
              • Charles Kemp & Tristan Winthrop (grandfathers) • Raquel Kemp née Dupuy & Eleanor Quimby (grandmothers)
              Biological Family
              • Aldric Dufour (father - deceased) • Vivian Dufour née Kelly (mother - deceased)

ROMANTIC INTEREST • None
              BEST FRIEND • TBD
              FRIENDS
              • Hitori Miyazaki
              • Calliope Whitethorne

ACQUAINTANCES
              • None
              ENEMIES • None...
              PETS • My mum's dogs

xxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED 07/27/20

UPDATES MADE
■ Age & Bio updated

PENDED BY Weasley 4/29/20
ACCEPTED BY ~𝔞𝔡𝔡𝔞𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔰 [05/07/2020]
RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY (do not touch this)