Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Family Profiles
The Miyazaki Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:14 am
xxxT H ExxM I Y A Z A K IxxF A M I L Yxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxC U R R E N T xxx F A M I L Y xxx M E M B E R Sxxx
Akihiko Miyazaki (NPC)
Rin Miyazaki (NPC)
xxx↪Shiro Miyazaki - Son of Akihiko and Rin (NPC)
xxx❤Yuna Miyazaki (NPC)
xxxxxx↪Hitori Miyazaki - Child of Shiro and Yuna

xxxxxxxxxxxP A S T xxxF A M I L Yxxx M E M B E R Sxxxxxxxxxx
      None

xxxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
UPDATED 04/26/2020
Created Profile o3o

ACCEPTED BY Weasley 4/27/20
RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY (Do not touch this)
CHARACTERS ACCEPTED
Hitori 4/27/20

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:14 am
xxxxH I T O R IxxxA K I H I K OxxxM I Y A Z A K I xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Tori

AGE 12

BIRTHDAY 03 May 2038

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 12 1/2 inches, Willow, Unicorn Hair, Swishy, Spiraled Shaft

GENDER Genderfluid

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Pansexual

FACECLAIM Anime o3o [x]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Hufflepuff

YEAR Second Year

CLUBS
                  Adventurer's Guild
                  Art Club
                  Culinary Club
                  Drama Club
                  Herbology Club
                  Music Club

BEST LESSONS
                  Charms
                  Healing
                  Herbology

WORST LESSONS
                  Astronomy
                  Divination
                  Transfiguration

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective~ X

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective~ X

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Student

DREAM JOB Healer

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ GENTLE Tori is above all else, gentle. He tries his best to only use force when absolutely necesarry and thinks his words can solve most problems. He is always picking up strays whether they be animal or human. He is positive that all his kind actions will be repaid eventually. Not that he does them for any repayment in the first place. He just believes if you put good into the universe good will be returned upon you.
              ■ QUIET Tori is very quiet. She doesn't like to raise her voice and thinks that loud people are usually compensating for a lack of self-confidence. Being quiet doesn't mean she has low self esteem or that she is undeserving of being heard. She just believes that those who want to listen to her, will do so no matter how quiet she is.
              ■ SENSITIVE Tori calls herself an empath. She is very aware of the emotions of those around her and can easily get stressed out by negative energy in a room. She finds it difficult to be around negative emotions for long periods of time, but also feels the need to help those experiencing the negativity as much as she possibly can. In the same note, tons of positive energy can also wear her out from the opposite effect. Always being on, is as exhausting as fighting to not turn off. She prefers the company of those who can find a balance between both extremes.
              ■ CANDID Tori is honest to a fault. He is always as truthful as he can be without hurting feelings, and will never try to hide things he thinks are important for someone to know. He feels all his emotions honestly and openly, and is always willing to discuss problems instead of hiding them or ignoring them.
              ■ ALTRUISTIC Tori puts others before himself constantly. He prefers to make sure those he cares about are okay and healthy over himself and will put up with a lot of trouble if it means the happiness of his friends and family. Although he knows that allowing himself to be harmed isn't the best idea, he can't help but allow it to happen for the good of those around him.
              ■ LOYAL Tori loves fully and honestly. She will stand by her friends and family until the edge of despair and still not leave. Her support for those she cares about is unwavering no matter the cost or end game. Come hell or high water, Tori's friends can always count on her to be there for them with an open ear and whatever else they might need from her.

Fashion
                  Dramas
                  Art
                  Water

DISLIKES
                  Spicy Food
                  Sweet and salty mixtures
                  Lying
                  Bullies
                  Clowns

HOBBIES
                  Acting
                  Singing
                  Painting

STRENGTHS
                  Honesty
                  Never Giving Up

WEAKNESSES
                  Fear of Being Alone
                  Too Forgiving

FEARS
                  Clowns
                  Being Hurt

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          CHILDHOOD Hitori's family lived in Japan for generations, but after marrying, his parents moved to England to expand their horizons and join the ever growing wizarding community in the UK. Hitori was born a few years later and was immediately the pride and joy of both his parents. A male heir on the first try was something they had never expected. All of his father's brothers had only ever produced female heirs which his grandparents said just wouldn't do.

From a young age, a lot of pressure was put on Tori to be the perfect heir. She was taught poise and how to be proper. She was tutored in every subject and given every opportunity to learn and grow. Because of this, she has found it hard to be honest with her parents about the truth of her gender. Despite what she was born as, she knows in her heart that she is neither only male or only female, but somewhere in between. She finds pretending for her parents half the time to be utterly exhausting but disappointing them scares her to much to do anything else.

When Tori received her letter for Hogwarts, she was more than excited. Not only because she'd be the first in her family to attend the highly acclaimed school, but also because joining the school would give him time to be himself and he wouldn't have to put on a fake face for anyone for the entire school year.

SCHOOL YEARS
              FIRST YEAR Going to Hogwarts has already been the best thing to happen to Tori. Not only has he made friends already, but he also found another genderfluid person who taught him some very helpful things and was just generally very nice to him. Tori even found the confidence to join a bunch of clubs, and the Quidditch team (though she only made reserve this year), and just generally felt like she was finally able to be herself. She was sorted into Hufflepuff along with her friend Callie.
              SECOND YEAR Information
              THIRD YEAR Information
              FOURTH YEAR Information
              FIFTH YEAR Information
              SIXTH YEAR Information
              SEVENTH YEAR Information

POST GRADUATION Information

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          FAMILY Grandparents: Akihiko Miyazaki and Rin Miyazaki.
          Parents: Shiro Miyazaki and Yuna Miyazaki.

FRIENDS Austen Mathers, Calliope Southwark, Gaspard Dufour, Tristan Lovette, Rian Mclellan, Lochi Bardsdale, Duanaire Aindrias-Evera, Jessica Quimby-Winthrop, Billie Xanders, Elaina Lovette, Sparrow Winchester, Weslyn Knoelle
          BEST FRIEND Name
          CRUSH Name
          ENEMIES Name
          PETS A small orange kitten named Yuki.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Family Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items