User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hogwarts - Hufflepuff - First Year - Unemployed - Pembroke, Wales
                              tab tab ▬▬▬▬▬ HALICE ARIANNA RADCLIFFE

tab 「 AGE: eleven
                              tab 「 BIRTHDAY: march 16, 2038
                              tab 「 GENDER: female
                              tab 「 SEXUALITY: biromantic asexual
                              tab 「 BLOOD STATUS: half-blood
                              tab 「 WAND: thirteen and three quarter inches, aspen, with fox fur
                              tab 「 PATRONUS: tbd
                              tab 「 FAMILY: halice rosentha (great-grandmother, deceased), zephyr rosentha (great-grandfather, deceased), william radcliffe (grandfather, deceased), aravis wyn (grandmother), gwynfair wyn (great step-aunt), cadoc wyn (great step-uncle), darryn wyn (great step-father), idris wyn (great step-aunt), charlotte wyn (aunt), william zephyr radcliffe (father), unknown mother
                              tab 「 PET: fennec fox named starling (staying at home with her father)

tab STRENGTHS & OPINIONS:
                              tab tab 「Strengths: Charms & Herbology
                              tab tab 「Loves: Hiking, Reading, Strawberries, Animals, Quidditch
                              tab tab 「Dislikes: Shopping, Cleaning, Rainy Days, Mud, the smell of burning food

tab WEAKNESSES & FEARS:
                              tab tab 「Weaknesses: Defense Against the Dark Arts & Flying
                              tab tab 「Fears: Heights, Thunderstorms

tab PERSONALITY

Halice is what some people might call a shy extrovert. She wants to be around people, but just isn't quite sure how to interact with them. It takes a lot for her to go up to someone and say hi, but surprisingly little for her to make a friend. Once Halice decides to open up to someone, they'll find that she's sarcastic with a good sense of humor. She's also someone who would do anything for a friend. Some might say she cares too much.

Of course, Halice does have her boundaries. Once they're crossed, she won't be mean. She'll just be cold. Sometimes, people say she's too sarcastic. They can't tell when she's being sincere or not. It's hard for her to be the one to apologize when she's wrong, and being sarcastic certainly doesn't help matters any. If things go too far, Halice could easily lose friends, simply because she doesn't know how to fix things when they go wrong.

As a student, Halice is someone who would rather not be noticed. It's not that she isn't smart. She's not the smartest one in the class, but she does try, and more than likely, if called on, she'll have the right answer. However, there are times where she won't have the right answer. She's not perfect. She can't always focus. Sometimes she daydreams in class. It's for this reason that being called on in class makes her nervous.

tab CHILDHOOD:

Halice has no clue who her mother is. She's asked her father about it, several times, but it's always the same story. Will had been out travelling, seeing the sights, when he received an owl from his mother to come home. When Will returned, he found his mother, rather annoyed, with a baby girl. The girl had no name when she arrived at the Wyn household, but Aravis had taken to calling the girl Halice, after her own mother.

Upon asking, Will discovered that a mysterious woman had tracked down the Wyn household as his last known residence and simply dropped the girl off. She said something about not being able to take care of her before she vanished.

Of course, having an unknown mother doesn't mean that Halice is a nobody. Her father is a Radcliffe, a family that was rather well known in the wizarding world, but not always for good things. The family was rather good at making enemies, and so most of the family were hunted and killed by assassins. On the other hand, her step-family includes the former Minister for Magic, and two former Welsh quidditch team players.

That being said, Halice's childhood was a sheltered one, but a well-rounded one. She knows a lot of wizarding society and its history. Her great-uncles made sure she knew plenty about quidditch. Of course, with her fear of heights, she'd much rather watch than play.

tab SCHOOL YEARS:

When her letter came on her eleventh birthday, Halice was torn. On one hand, she couldn't wait to get out and see the world without her family breathing down her neck, but on the other hand, what would she do without them?

tab POST-GRADUATION:

tab tab ▬▬▬▬▬ UPDATES
                              tab 「 UPDATED: 5/9/2020
                              tab 「 CHANGES MADE:
                              3/16/20 i said i wasn't gonna make a grandbaby, and then i did. i suck.
                              3/17/20 adda said i should make edits so then i added a whole extra paragraph to the personality, and honestly i don't care if the pet's at hogwarts because it is not currently important. but maybe it will be. again. impulse character. i make bad decisions. do not encourage.

5/9/2020 house added

tab 「 PENDED BY: ~𝔞𝔡𝔡𝔞𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔰 [03/17/2020]
                              tab 「 ACCEPTED BY:
                              tab 「 RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY: