Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Flourish ll
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:02 pm
THYPOPE'S NOULICORNS

RP POINTS: 105

INVENTORY
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

EQUIPPED ITEMS

GUITIAN
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:49 pm
for plots, please contact me through discord at thyPOPE#9958 unless i have explicitly told you otherwise! thanks : )

Hi! I'm thy. Please use any pronouns you feel are appropriate for me. I'm here because I enjoy breeding games and exploration games, and this game is conveniently both! My intent for Flourish is a casual space to have some fun roleplay; I'm not interested in writing literary masterpieces or anything but I want to have room to explore my characters, and I'm especially looking forward to doing that with you!

IN THIS THREAD:

page 1
          001 mule post
          002 intro/toc
          003 rules idk
          004 how to read my journal - overview
          005 how to read my journal - profile
          006 how to read my journal - story so far
          007 how to read my journal - relationships
          008 personal notes and goals
          009 characters at a glance

page 2
        001 RALIR kakishibu-iro #934337 - persimmon juice color
        002 CATTLEYA shojyo-hi #e2041b - sea spirit's blood
        003 IAUNE fujinezumi #766980 - mousy wisteria
        page 3
        001 FELIG suou-kou #a86965 sappanwood-perfume
        002 GUITIAN usu-beni #f0908d - pale-plum blossom
        003 UXTEN wasurenagusa-iro #89c3eb - forget me not-color
        page 4
        001 JORRI aotake-iro #7ebeab - blue bamboo-color
        002 SYKES kou-ro-zen #d66a35 - japanese wax tree-dyed
        003 AERIE tanpopo-iro #ffd900 - dandelion-color
        page 5
        001 YSMAIU kon-iro #223a70 - navy blue-color
        002 DECAT sumi-iro #223a70 - ink-color
        003 OCHA sumi-iro #223a70 - ink-color
        page 6
        001 NHR sumi-iro #223a70 - ink-color
        002 THRYBIOS sumi-iro #223a70 - ink-color
        003 WYNIP sumi-iro #223a70 - ink-color
        page 7
        001 CLARION sumi-iro #223a70 - ink-color
        002 KNYGHT sumi-iro #223a70 - ink-color

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:50 pm
RULES

001. as long as you're reasonable, we'll get along fine!
        002. contact me in my plotting thread or through my publicly-posted discord (above).
        003. i don't like instant romance, and i'd prefer all my characters be LGBTQ+ in some form. het-appearing relationships are fine but please understand that i will write my characters in queer contexts regardless. if you are not interested in this, please do not make long-term plots with me.
        004. i love breeding games as much as the next person, but for me personally, flourish lore is important, so i'd like to at least talk out a summary of our characters' relationship if we're gonna make kids. it doesn't need to be detailed; i just want to build that relationship into my character's background, especially since i personally plan on roleplaying my nouls. it's okay if you don't; i just don't want to make decisions about your nouls (for the purpose of my writing) without you :>
        005. i have bad eyes so i like big text. i will not write our roleplays in size 10 or 11. you can do what you want; i know how to zoom in. i just want to be able to read my posts easily.
        006. feel free to ditch me in any rp without warning. feel free to take your time with tags.
        007. if you take over a month to tag me and don't let me know that this will be the case, i'll probably go redeem the RP. we can pick up afterward.
        008. feel free to claim RPs with me if a month has passed by.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:51 pm
HOW TO USE THIS JOURNAL - character overview

This is a very barebones overview of my character, subject to change. It'll probably eventually include a portrait, and mostly contains facts. I'll probably link bonded familiars in this post.

At the bottom is the character's dialogue color. I like traditional Japanese color names because I'm a huge weeb.

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

HOW TO USE THIS JOURNAL - profiles

I try to write my profiles with interaction in mind, but please feel free to propose things that don't fit the existing plots. My characters can and will change; I think that's the exciting thing about roleplay!

The quest section is intended to summarize a character's driving force and motivation. It won't be present in every roleplay, but it's intended as an aid for me to guide their decisions: why might this character get involved in [x]?

The conflict section is intended to include some major obstacles for that character. They might prevent that character from moving forward in their quest, or they may provide points of contention to spark a roleplay with someone else. Disagreement is fun!

The hooks section is intended to offer a baseline of typical activities for a character. These are things that could serve as the background to a more slice of life roleplay.

The places section is intended to provide a summary of important landmarks in a character's personal story. Usually this is just their home; they may have other sentimental attachments, though. This is just intended to provide a reference and range of possible settings to default upon when it comes to interaction, and also to ensure consistency in roleplay.

HOW TO USE THIS JOURNAL - story so far

This portion of the journal summarizes each character's journey. It begins with a snapshot of the character's state before engaging in any RPs.

It'll next feature their grandfather tree quest. That should be pretty self-explanatory.

The rest of the post is a list of their RPs. I like to record information like the other characters involved, my word count, items found, powers used, the location, and also a quick summary of the events of the RP, so it's easy to refer to.

I'll sort them by character growth "stage" for ease of submitting to the growth thread.

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

HOW TO USE THIS JOURNAL - relationships

This is intended to map information about other characters. I'll try not to record information about your character unless mine knows that information.

I'll separate into NPCs and PCs. For each character, I'll summarize their relationship to my character, and then record their gift for posterity.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:52 pm
HOW TO USE THIS JOURNAL - plans

This section contains my concept for the future plot arc of this character, to serve as a sort of road map.

This section will probably also contain a gallery of artwork at some point, just because [ story so far ] is likely to get long.

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:54 pm
PERSONAL PLANS

breeding projects
silly dire rat geno
    [A-locus] [B-locus] chc [D-locus] gg [mm or MM] meme [P-locus] [pepe or Pepe] hehe
    Himalayan grey not merle capped (though I don't know if it even matters that they're capped if they're also Himalayan); other genes can be whatever though I'd prefer that mm be homozygous

soft fawn baby
    chestnut + flaxen + pangare + fawnspot; rose or dilution optional. roan ok but would say no to other paints/etc unless they have very minimal coverage. no blacks or bays unless there's HEAVY dilution (double cream or champagne)
    i just want a soft fawn line! i would have much more fun if this was a breeding project rather than a custom though since i think the desired genes aren't that hard to get, but i think this general concept is not possible as a semicustom

primitive horse
    bay + dun + pangare. would prefer no paints, for once, except for maybe some roaning

ALBINO WITH DUN
    i just refuse to cheat by using a custom...though i may up the chances with (dry) chimera herbs.

semileopard appaloosa
    (nLP PATN1PATN2 specifically).
    the entire rest of the geno doesn't matter, though hopefully it's not covered by too much paint.

future customs or semis

GREY PAINTS
    (grey + sooty or dun + any of the paints or appaloosas)
    this is just a good aesthetic and i will fall back on it in semis if i run out of other ideas

galaxy hoers
    (bay + rose + blue + champagne + varnish roan + sabino + pangare + optional fawnspot) original concept
    new w/ plum blossoms
    siblings: sunrise baby (pink champagne pintaloosa with pangare and fawn spots), night sky (blue pintaloosa with pangare, sooty, and fawn spots; has snowflake instead of varnish roan), stormclouds (maybe! but if their family carries grey, that's a Lot...))

red horse
    i just don't have one yet. would prefer shiny red horse; i may wait until pearl is introduced.

grullo
    i want one too T__T

one of every appaloosa
    i like variety.

bleeding heart familiar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:55 pm
    10/15  

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:55 pm