Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Location] The Redwoods
[PRP] New Faces (Aragon, Luciana & Crispin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangoMeow
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The white-gray wolf dog let out a sigh as he walked, tail bobbing behind him in a relaxed manner. He was out on his own right now, just taking a stroll along the border, and wasn't really expecting anything new to happen. The Rooks were doing their job well, protecting the border as they were, and he trusted them to send out the alarm should anything bad occur.

Of course, that didn't mean nothing would happen....

Which is probably why the sound of something moving in the shadows took him by surprise. Going rigid, Aragon whipped his head around to stare out into the trees, eyes narrowed as he tried to spot whatever it was approaching.

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

They were doing a terrible job at moving undetected. It was like every branch and crumbling leaf possible wound up under their paws. Loud crunches, snaps, and the talking. If they managed to find where Vigilantia had wound up, Luciana was pretty sure their sister would kill them both for such poor stealth.

"Will you be quiet!" Luciana growled. Again. At her brother. Which was, once again, pointless.

"You're just jealous my fur is whiter than yours~" He mused, stepping lightly to avoid anything distasteful that would mar his handsome coat. "Besides, it's not like we're gonna find anything interesting." Crispin added under his breath.

Really, he never understood why Luci felt this desire to go out exploring! She hated getting her fur dirty, just like he did. Of course he looked better than his sister.

"Why don't we just go- OOF!" Crispin ran full on into his sister. "What the heck, Luci?!" He growled. UGHHHH.

The petite female had paused to sniff at the ground, until she was run in to and then went sprawling face first with a yelp. Right through the treeline.

"Crissssspin! You good for nothing idiot! Go find a river to stare at!"

MangoMeow

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

MangoMeow
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:34 pm
Well, whatever was approaching, it wasn't quiet, contrary to what the first voice had wanted, and Aragon watched with a raised brow as very suddenly, a young female stumbled out in front of him. She hadn't seemed to notice him quite yet, so he took the moment to simply observe the two individuals.

They were wolf dogs, though he could not say he recognized either of them. That said, the fact alone did calm his nerves somewhat. While they were strangers, wolf dogs were more welcome around here, loners or not, and they were certainly a better sight to see than another type of predator.

Finally, after his second of observation was over, Aragon spoke up, "The nearest river, unfortunately, is further to the east of here. He may have trouble getting to it any time soon."

He tilted his head to the side, continuing a bit more playfully this time, "Though there is a lake nearby, if that better suits your needs."

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:23 pm
The sound of a new voice had Luciana freezing in her attempt to sit up. Oh s**t, had someone come to take advantage of them?! Was it a terrifying villain come to dash her hopes for having her own adventure? She could always flee and let them have Crispin.... but then Vigilantia would have her head! UGH! He was such a nuisance. And the idiot probably had no idea someone else was there..

Oh. Right. That someone else.

Luciana scrambled to her paws, eyes scanning ahead... and then stared. It wasn't some big scary beast come to terrorize them! It was another wolf-dog. Like them. Except he was more handsome then Crispin.

"I would happily settle for the lake. Just a shame the river's waters wouldn't wash him away..." A small dramatic sigh. And then a backward kick as the complaining grew louder and Crispin came in range of her paws.

"OW! You better not have gotten mud on my pristine fur! And what the hell, Luci? Why did you suddenly stop and get in my way? You're just cramping my stylish looks and- " He stopped, staring in surprise. Oh! There was someone else here!

"HI THERE!" Crispin said loudly, covering his previous montage. "Have you come to rescue us? We're lost." He stated matter of factly.

Luciana growled and kicked him again. "We so are not lost! Please don't listen to him. He only sounds intelligent when looking at his reflection." She pushed him aside as the siblings fought for space until the shewolf trotted forward, tail wagging in a friendly manner.

"We're not lost." She repeated. "We're actually looking for our sister. There was this rumor we heard about, and decided to come be amateur explorers." Tail wagging, she gave the stranger a cute little bow. "My name is Luciana! That idiot back there is-"

"The glorious and charismatic, Crispin." He interjected, standing proudly.

MangoMeow

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

MangoMeow
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:40 pm
He watched with increasing amusement as they continued to banter in front of him. He'd been the only pup in his parent's sole litter, so it was always fun to watch siblings mess with each other, although the kick was perhaps a bit much. He wasn't about to correct two strangers on that though. They sounded used to it anyway.

Aragon perked up as they began introducing himself, his growing grin going wider, "It's a pleasure to meet you both. I'm Aragon."

He paused to tilt his head curiously, "If I may ask, what rumor brought you here?" He wasn't sure he could help with finding their sister, though there was a good chance they'd find her here if she was a wolf dog like them.

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:06 am
Luciana gave a wag of her tail. "Aragon? It's our pleasure to meet you!" Having a moment to collect thoughts - and herself, because this wolf-dog was rather handsome - the white wolf-dog was about to answer when her brother beat her to the punch.

Crispin had made his way up to stand beside his sister, taking in this new wolf-dog. "Aragon, is it? Pleasure. And it was just some dumb rumor that my sis, Luci here, wanted to use as an excuse to go out and pretend she was an explorer - which she is not - and then we lost our other sister, Vigilantia, because Luci decided to go off on her own and Lanti had to go find her." The wolf-dog rolled his eyes, sighing. Why did his sisters have to make his life so complicated? He was a simple dude! Just wanting to look his best.

Luciana's ears flattened and she huffed at her brother. "He's just mad because we dragged him out here with us. He'd rather be making himself fat with a meal and cleaning his fur." Shaking her head, she met Aragon's eyes. "I heard a rumor that there were a couple packs in this area. I told Lanti about it. One of the packs... was said to be assassins?!" She wasn't sure if it was true, but that's what she'd heard! "And the other was said to be full of small wolves. So, we wanted to see if we could find this pack of small wolves... see if maybe there were more wolf-dogs like us?

Even though he wouldn't outright say it, one could clearly see that Crispin was interested in finding more wolf-dogs too, by the way his ears were alert and he leaned in a little to listen to the conversation.

"And what about you? What brings you out here in this... place?" He just really couldn't find the right word to describe how the dead looking trees made him feel.

MangoMeow

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

MangoMeow
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:37 pm
Quite a chatty duo. The news of assassins wasn't entirely unknown to him. It was likely the pack nearby, the Crows, he believed they were? He'd been considering sending a contact to them, to perhaps test the waters with an alliance, but that was something for another time.

As for their other query, he actually COULD help them with that.

"Oh, I live here. I was actually taking a stroll along our borders when the two of you showed up. Congratulations, you've stumbled right into the territory of the Fallguard, your aforementioned small wolves pack," he said with amusement, "I cannot say for certain whether your sister is here, but fellow wolf dogs are always welcome in these lands."

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:30 pm
Crispin wasn't entirely sure if they should trust this Aragon. But he also was tired of this... adventure, and really just wanted to find some place to rest his paws. Maybe convince someone to rub them for him. And pluck all the leaves and twigs from his fur... He just slanted a look at his sister, wondering again, why he let her convince him to do these things?

Luciana was very much excited to see if Aragon could provide them with any information to either confirm the rumors or deny them. And then, her eyes all but lit up as he proclaimed they had not only discovered the territory of a wolf pack, but the rumor of a small wolf pack was true. The pale wolf-dogs tail wagged furiously and she couldn't help a small howl of victory. Hah! She had been right!

"Oh my gracious! We were truly hoping the rumor was true!" She gave Crispin a nudge with her shoulder. "See? I wasn't full of s**t!"

"Yeah, okay. Whatever. Are we done with this adventure yet?" He whined, giving the other male a small wag of his tail.

Luciana glanced back at Aragon. "I don't know if its your place to say, but would we be able to come check out this pack? The Fallguard, you said?" To find a place they could possible call home? There was a burning feeling of hope and excitement that would not be doused now! "We'd very much like to see if... this is the place for us." She managed to admit.

Crispin was less subtle. "We seek a home. Luci has it in her mind that this pack is where we belong. I am not convinced yet." He added the last as an afterthought. "But we have traveled a bit. My paws ache. And even if Lanti is not there, she'll find us."

MangoMeow

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

MangoMeow
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:47 am
Oh, if they only knew who they were speaking to. Still, Aragon enjoyed the moment of obscurity, so he refrained from immediately saying what his status was in the pack. Instead, he simply nodded. He didn't think the two would cause trouble, at least nothing that would harm the pack, and as he'd said, wolf dogs were always welcome. They were no exception to that.

"You're free to have a look around, speak to whoever you'd like." He smiled, "And if someone were to question you, you can simply mention my name, and you should be fine."

He paused there to think about it, then continued, "In fact, I'd be happy to show you around at least for a little while. I may have to leave to take care of a few things, but I can at least get the two of you started."

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:36 pm
The two wolf-dog siblings seemed to alight with more spirit than they had already been exhibiting. The prospect of possibly finding a place that would allow them to call it home... it was very intoxicating. Even Crispin couldn't keep his tail from wagging in this new found excitement.

"Really?" Luciana almost didn't want to believe it! This was... well, a part of her (that part that secretly pretended to be a knight out on adventure) thought that maybe this was too easy. And that Aragon would take them to his evil lair and they would be enslaved to do his bidding. "We would so very much love that." She managed to get out in a relatively normal voice.

Crispin just rolled his eyes at his sister.

"Luci and I would like that very much. As long as there is not a lot of walking involved..." The last was muttered more to himself. But Luci heard him and snorted at him.

"Yes. We would appreciate the time you've given us. And your generosity in showing us around a bit. And... if you happen to run into another wolfdog looking for two siblings, that's probably our sister."

MangoMeow

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

MangoMeow
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 1:27 pm
Aragon nodded at that. He would keep an ear out for another wolf dog possibly in the area as well. If there was someone, the Rooks or the Knights would find them.

"Alright then, let's get moving." He said with a grin. No time like the present, and honestly, who knew when someone stopped by to grab his attention for another matter. Plus, then they'd figure out they were talking to the alpha, and that game would be ruined.

So, turning, the wolf dog started walking.

((My WC Total: 754))

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 4:12 pm
There was a little more grumbling from Crispin and a nudge or two from Luciana. But the two wolf-dogs were eager to follow Aragon. They both nodded towards him in acknowledgement.

Luciana glanced behind them, ears alert and a small frown forming. She really hadn't wanted them to get separated from Vigilantia! But if any of the siblings were capable of handling themselves while being alone, it was her sister.

"Don't worry, Luci. Lanti will find us just fine." Crispin gave a rare affectionate nuzzle to his sister. "Now c'mon! My paws are aching and we don't want to get lost in these woods. Again."

With a sigh at her obnoxious brother, Luciana gave herself a quick shake before prancing up beside Aragon, excited to see the pack he spoke of. And, with luck, maybe they had finally found themselves a place to call home!

(WC: 1493)

MangoMeow
Seems like a good spot for an ending! <3

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

[Location] The Redwoods

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items