Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Roleplay
[PRP] Chasing Down Destiny (Northern Belle/Havoc)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Then: Ever since Havoc had crashed the Northern Family's party, Billie had been having a rather chaotic time of things. Swept off his hooves by the wild stallion, he'd snuck out to see him many times. He knew that Havoc was due to return to his herd sometime soon and while Billie was scared of leaving all that he knew, it had been so thrilling to!

Until the baskets had shown up, with the lives inside of them. Then everything seemed to spiral out of control and not in a good way. He locked himself in his room, not coming out for days. He couldn't let his parents find out and steal his babies away forever, but he couldn't carry two baskets with him to his usual meeting place with Havoc either. He began to question everything: maybe his parents were right, maybe Havoc was just a hooligan, but no... Billie had never felt so right with anyone else before. Surely, while a bit of an accident, the baskets that rested beside his own bed... they were proof of that? He fell asleep on his down feather bed with warring thoughts and feelings in his mind.

Later that night, he woke to the sound of crashing glass somewhere else in the mansion. Jolting awake, Billie looked beside him for his precious baskets, but... they were gone! Replaced by a... a snake! Billie leaped to his hooves with a shrill cry of alarm, but... What was the herd that Havoc had come from... the Pit Snakes? No... Vipers, that was it! This snake at his bedside and his baskets gone without any other trace... Billie was certain of it. Havoc had stolen away his baskets. Billie just realized that Havoc could've stolen Billie away too.

There wasn't much time. His parents would come looking for him soon enough, after the chaos died down. He set to work gathering up a bag, stuffing anything he deemed esstiential in it and nothing more: brushes, clothes, jewelry... would he need bits? His parents always provided him with everything, so he didn't have any spare. He flattened his ears in frustration, but he couldn't afford to think about this anymore. He was about to leave, when he remembered the snake. Scooping it up with a soft apology, he went to his window, looked down and gulped. Then he jumped. He was going to chase down Havoc and his baskets if it was the last thing he did.

Now: Billie was beginning to think that finding Havoc would be the last thing he did. Feeling worn out and ragged, he dragged himself through town after town. He had sold most of the possessions he'd brought with him, save for two brushes and the dress he had worn the night he and Havoc first met. The snake, who he had named Goldstone, for that's what the serpent reminded him of, had become a constant companion. Billie had grown rather fond of the snake and by the way it curled around Billie's mane, he suspected the feeling was mutual.

Billie's search for Havoc had yet to bear any fruit. He'd gone to every major town he could think of, asking about the roguish stallion and his herd. Having gone from Drizzletown all the way to Everville, only to loop back around through Winterbloom, he finally came plodding into Coal Town. He looked around drearily, before he spotted a sign that looked like a small cafe? If cafes could exist in such a grundgy place. Inside looked a bit more like a bar than any of the cozy cafes back in Drizzletown, but Billie just slumped into the first booth he spotted and waved a hoof.
"I don't suppose anyone... in this town... knows of a stallion called Havoc? Or the herd called the Pit Vipers?" He panted. He was used to a constant rain, not this oppressive heat! "And, er, can I get a glass of water, please?"

Valdmir Talamore
Sorry for the saga sweatdrop Hope this works as a decent RP start!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Then: Havoc had never expected to run into a pony like Billie at the party. He was raised right but ready to be lead to trouble. Havoc couldn't help but stick around longer and spend time corrupting this boy. He knew though soon he would need to return to his herd, he almost didn't want to leave Billie though.

The time finally came that Havoc needed to return home to his herd, but he stayed to wait at their meeting place. He would ask Billie to come home with him. No matter how Billie dressed he had the heart of a Viper some where in the frilly stuff he wore and owned. So when Billie didn't show Havoc got a bit worried. By the next day that worry turned into a bit of hurt and self doubt. By the night time Havoc was starting to get angry , but who deserved his anger Billie or Bille's parents? Havoc decided to go to Billie, but when he got there he noticed the security was way up from before, there was no way he was sneaking in to see Billie. He would have to ask to see the stallion. And when he did the parents were clever, they welcomed Havoc in gave him tea and while Billie hid unknowing Havoc was even there. The parents told him that Billie had grown bored with Havoc. That their amusement was over and to they great dismay Billie was refusing to see Havoc. A stronger stallion might not have believed them, but Havoc had a bad self image. It was why he needed a herd a family to stick up for him and remind him of his value. So when they said Billie wanted nothing more to do with him he believed it. But his hurt quickly turned into rage.

Havoc returned home quickly and told his herd what had happened. He was angry and hurt and his herd his family could tell which whipped them into a frenzy! The would not stand for it so what would be the revenge. Wreck the place!! Destroy their materialistic bull for them having hurt a Viper. Viper's bite back! So it didn't take long for the herd to rally and return to the Northern home on their motor cycles. The arrived in the night and the night guards were overwhelmed. Soon the Viper gang was ripping through the place smashing what ever they could.
Havoc came upon Billie's room by chance and just as he was about to take a bat to the room and wake Billie up, Havoc saw the baskets. He stared at them before putting his bat back into its holder and tip hooving to the baskets. It was clear to him they were his too, he could see it and he could feel it. Havoc felt boiling pain which he just assumed was more anger. How dare Billie think he could keep Havoc's foals from him!!! No! Unacceptable! He would not leave his children to be raised by such a horrible family. He grabbed the baskets and called for Silver Jam to help him carry one. Silver Jam thought he was crazy but did what Havoc asked. The call went out for the gang to roll out but not before Havoc left a viper were the baskets once were. That was a poisonous calling card of the rage Havoc was feeling. Billie was lucky the viper could sense something was wrong about all of this and did not react with aggression to Billie when he woke up.

Now: This was Billie's lucky day! The inhabitants of the town did know Havoc and The Pit Vipers! The reaction was mixed from pure hatred towards him to admiration for his herd's work to recycle stuff from the dump. The only down side was no one could tell Billie exactly where The Pit Vipers were, only rumors that they were often spotted in the dump. The ponies there happily got Billie a water and apologized for not being able to tell Billie exactly where he needed to go.

It was even more lucky when a silver pony showed up to the place wearing a pit vipers jacket. She ordered a drink before turning around and spotting Billie. She blinked that pony sure looked ridiculous but also familiar. Oh s**t that was the other father of Havoc's baskets what was he doin' here? Silver Jam pinned her ears this couldn't be good then again she raised a brow the viper they had left was happily curled in the stallion's mane. "Hey you....Did I just here you askin' about the vipers?" Silver jam looked cute as a button but if anyone had worse anger issues then Havoc it was Silver Jam and she did not have a lick of his self doubt to get in the way. "Who are ya?! What do you want?! Why you askin' about the Vipers?!" Silver Jam spat and stomped her hoof waiting impatiently for the answers.

belloblossom
No need to say sorry I love it

Valdmir Talamore
Crew

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:46 pm
Billie had been brought a glass of water by a surly looking worker that seemed to grumble about the Vipers. Murmuring a small thank you, he started to drink when he was approached by a very impatient, very irritated mare. Exhausted though he was, he didn't like the attitude she had talking to him. She had no idea what he'd been through to get here and he wasn't about to take smack from the first lead he had.

He finished his drink, set the glass down solidly on the table and bracing himself, turned to look at the flashy mare.
"You heard right." He started. "I've got business with its leader, Havoc. He and I have..." He paused, thinking of the right phrasing and settled with. "Unresolved matters that need talking about." He took a deep breath and hoped he sounded more confident than he felt. "And now that I know that the Pit Vipers and he are here, I'm not gonna turn tail and leave when I've spent the last hoof-full of months tracking him down."

Though his legs felt like jelly and the heat of the summer territory was making him sweat hard, Billie got out of the booth and puffed out his chest.
"My name is North-erm-My name is Billie and I request you take me to see Havoc this very instant." He picked up his bag that jingled from the bits that were inside. "And I will reward you handsomely, if you are able to complete this task." He hoped that would be enough and that this mare wouldn't just rob him blind and leave him lead-less. But by golly, he was ready to get into a skirmish, tired as he was, if it meant finding Havoc and giving him a talking to. "Well? What'll it be?"

Valdmir Talamore

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:30 pm
Silver Jam flattened her ears and seemed to chew some gum as she listened to the Billie's reply. She pondered what had happened that night and remembered how angry Havoc had been and she remembered why.
"I think his business is done with you, just like you were done with him." Silver Jam growled a little. "You've been looking for him for months?" Silver Jame asked with a raised brow she would have thought the rich folk would pay others to do the looking. Silver Jam took the state of Billie in a little more. He didn't look like a pompous rich kid right now. The clothes and hair were kinda there but they weren't the cleanest. Billie looked tired and hot and the hooves looked like they had not been rested in awhile. Maybe she should take him to Havoc something was a little off here and the viper, the viper in Bellie's hair was driving her crazy, like a little sign. At the mention of a reward though her expression soured more if that was possible. "You ain't got anything I want." She grumbled. "The Vipers don't do bits or material things." She snarled with disgust. Then she just suddenly laughed. "But ya do have some bells of steel cause I would not think someone in a dress like that would have the guts to demand anything of me." She seemed to ponder it for a moment longer she would take Billie to Havoc, surrounded by his herd there was nothing Billie could do to him but talk. "Alright Frills, lets go. I'll take you to Havoc." Silver Jam canceled her drink and then headed right out expecting Billie to follow. Silver Jame didn't really try to hide where they were headed it wasn't that the herd was hiding ponies just didn't come looking. She lead them towards the dump and passed through it stopping a moment to pick up a few pieces of metal that had not been there earlier in the day. "Carry this." Silver Jam laid a unbroken plate on Billie's bag. "Coming with me you gotta help carry something." She huffed before grabbing her pile and heading out of the dump. There was a dense area of trees that blocked out some of the harsher sun. Once past the tree line homes made of cleared reused material sat before them. The herd wasn't huge but it was big enough. They weren't wanting in any way there was plumbing and all just it didn't look so pretty. Though there was metal art statues here an there. Silver Jam added her stuff to a pile of metal and pointed for Billie to put the plate in another pile. The herd members greeted them though they gave Billie odd looks he stood out here by a lot. "Oh Havoc there is someone here to see you!" Silver Jam said with a laugh heading into one of the homes near the front of the mini village."Yeah yeah I'll watch em'" Silver Jam fussed.

Havoc sighed what now watching the foals was a full time thing they tried to get into everything.....which he encouraged but he didn't want them to hurt. A scratch here and there fine but they found his spiked bat the other day that was going a little to far. "Who is it and what do you want?" Havoc huffed coming out of his house and looking about. When he saw Billie he seemed to kick his door shut before heading strait for him. "What are you doing here?" Havoc said in a hostile tone.

belloblossom

Valdmir Talamore
Crew

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:57 pm
Billie hadn't understood much of what this pony was telling him. The notion that they didn't use bits surprised him enough to show on his expression, but when the mare agreed to take him to Havoc, he let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you." He told her her, gratitude evident in his voice. Then followed her out of the building. He grunted a little when the plate was added to his bag. I thought the Vipers didn't do material things. He thought, but kept his mouth shut. He followed her through the trees, committing it all to memory in case he didn't have a guide the next time he had to find the herd.

When they came to the piles, he added the plate atop one and hurried after the mare. He tried to raise his head, not minding the stares of the other herd members as they passed. He was all the more thankful for Goldstone, who remained curled around his mane, for steadying his mood. When the mare called out for Havoc, he perked his ears and looked around expectantly and his chest tightened with anticipation when Havoc appeared.

Billie must've imagined their fated reunion at least a hundred times throughout the course of his journey. He thought of how he would embrace the rogue stallion and everything would make sense and be alright. He thought of how he would rip Havoc a new one. He thought of seeing the baskets and suggesting they raise a family together. But nothing prepared him for the unexpected hostility that Havoc spat at him as soon as he arrived.

Billie was tired. He'd been through a lot and it took nearly all he had in him to stand up to the silver mare who had brought him here. His legs wobbled and he struggled to find the right words. Goldstone slithered from his mane to curl around his neck. The weight of the snake steadied his nerves and he steeled himself.

"Is that any way to talk to a stallion that's traveled all over Everchange looking for you?" He replied hotly, or maybe that was just the weather. "For goodness sake, Havoc! You come into my life, enchant me with your chaotic ways, set me up with baskets... only to break into my home, steal my children and without a word to me about where you're going or how I can find you?" He shook his head, indignance clear in his expression and tone. "And when I finally find you, the first thing you have to say to me is an angry, 'What're you doing here?' for crying out loud!" Billie was shorter than Havoc by half a head, but he didn't feel very small in this moment.

"What I'm doing here, Havoc, is trying to work things out with you! I want to find out what happened to the baskets you took; I want to find out why you left and perhaps the most pressing thing on my mind is why would you go to the trouble of making me love you, only to disappear with our children without another trace!" Billie was breathing hard, his front hoof sore from how many times he'd stamped it throughout the conversation. "Now, if you don't mind, I've traveled a long way to get to you. May we find a place where we can sit down and connect on what on earth happened between us?" He asked and muttered. "Before I end up breaking something."

Valdmir Talamore

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:03 pm
"If I end up in trouble for bringing you I will make sure you pay for it so no worries there." Silver Jam grumbled before leading the way. Probably a good thing he kept that thought to himself, Silver Jam would have met that with a fuss. Silver Jam headed inside and moved the foals to the back of the house. Not really knowing what might come from this the last thing she figured Havoc wanting was the kids to get upset

All Havoc could see was the hurt he had felt over everything that went down. Which made him angry he felt like he had just started to get over everything and now that pompous spoiled brat was here in his home. Havoc snorted a little bit pawing a hoof at the ground almost looking ready to fight if he felt the need. He pinned his ears though as he noticed the wobble even if he was feeling pissed he wouldn't pick on a stallion that needed rest.

"Why so you can take what you see as your possessions back." Havoc growled. "You were the one hiding them from me!" Havoc accused. "What do you think I would have to say to you? Oooooooh Billie I'm so happy you came!" Havoc said in a mocking voice. Havoc snorted and tried to ignore the fact that Billie looked like he needed to lay down.

Now those words strung together made Havoc wrinkle his nose. Wait what? Well he did steal the baskets but Billie was trying to make it seem like Havoc was the only one to have done anything wrong here. What's more why would Billie mention love or anything like that he was the one who had grown bored of the amusement that was Havoc, right? Havoc gave a small confused whinny. And as Billie mentioned breaking something a member of the herd seemed to appear with the same plate that Billie had brought earlier, but Havoc shook his head and the member vanished though there was a smash in the distance after he had left. "Alright...., but only because I'm confused.......and because you look like you were run over by a truck recently." Havoc huffed it was clear his anger wasn't gone. "Come on." Havoc lead them to a place that seems to be a cafeteria.It was nice and cool inside and there was food and water. Havoc got a small platter of stuff and put it on a table. He looked mean and snarly but he put the stuff on a table and gestured for Billie to sit and eat. Havoc acted tough but at the same time he could not ignore that Billie was suffering. "Alright you wanna talk about what happened. I don't know why. Things are perfectly clear to me." Havoc stopped for a moment the pain felt brand new to him again. "I waited for you at our meeting place....I....I wanted to ask you......what I wanted to ask doesn't matter because you never showed up. You never even sent word. Why could you not even be bothered to tell me not to wait there like an idiot?" Havoc kept the hurt off his face by just looking even more pissed off.

belloblossom

Valdmir Talamore
Crew

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:47 pm
Billie was not so naive to think that this journey wouldn't be dangerous. Indeed, he had come nose to nose with danger in various spots along his journey. He took what Havoc threw at him, but it wasn't until they moved into a building and the two sat down that he showed any signs of proper exhaustion. He dropped his head onto the table in front of him with a loud sigh, holding up a hoof.

"Just give me a moment, please. It's been a long walk to get here." He said. In that moment, Billie looked much like a deflated balloon slowly gaining air and when he finally raised his head two minutes later, he was able to eat what had been provided for him. "Thank you for your patience." He said between bites, for he was a Northern Family pony and he knew not to talk with his mouth full. Once he had an apple in him, he felt well enough to begin.

"Before we begin, I would like you to know that what I am about to say is completely honest. I don't know what scenarios you've been through nor are you right in assuming what I've endured since, well, before you made your grand exit." He rolled his eyes. "So, to explain myself. I am sorry that I couldn't meet you in our usual spot. I was too busy throwing up at the time." He shuddered at the memory. "You ask why I didn't send word... I didn't have anypony I trusted enough with that information, especially while I was in such a compromised position at the time. All of the servants in the mansion... they were under my parents service. And my parents are as good as snakes-er, sorry Goldstone." He added, when the onyx viper's tongue flicked his ear.

"My parents are untrustworthy as they come, is what I meant to say. They wanted me to be someone I'm not. A daughter they could dress up and marry off to some high horse nobility. They didn't like it when I started sneaking around to see you and I knew that if I tried to get a message to you, that they'd find some way to ruin it." It was here that Billie looked angry. His disgust towards his parents was clear. "I thought, when I recovered from whatever sickness I was dealing with, I would go see you and apologize. But it kept getting worse until one day I woke up and there were baskets beside my bed!" His voice became high, nearly sounding as hysterical as he had felt at the time of the discovery.

"Baskets! They were obviously ours, but we hadn't... I didn't think that we possibly could've... and it was like magic! I wanted to tell you or to take them to you, but I was one pony and there were two baskets with fragile, perfect little lives inside. I couldn't risk them. I shut myself in my room for weeks; I refused to talk to my parents or any of the servants, because the moment anypony saw the baskets in the mansion, I knew my parents would take them away and I'd never see them again!" Tears brimmed around pink eyes. "I didn't know what to do... and I didn't even know if you were still in town as it had been so long..." He shook his head. "But I didn't have to think of what to do, because I woke up in the middle of the night to the baskets gone and in their place was Goldstone." He gestured at the viper who had burrowed into his mane to escape the cool temperatures of the building.

"It was then that I knew exactly what to do. I would track you down and see our foals and we would raise a brilliant, chaotic family. You accuse me of thinking them merely of my possessions, but I didn't spend two weeks throwing up to hear that sort of smack from someone who didn't have to feel the consequences of our love!" Billie looked away wiping his eyes. "Well, mine, at any rate. It's clear how you feel about me." Taking a deep breath, he turned his gaze back to Havoc's. "And while you might have your reasons for hating me, as it's so evident you must... I am not going to abandon my goal. I am going to join the Pit Vipers and we will raise our foals together and... and after that... then we can re-discuss the terms from there." He said, stubborn attitude creeping into his tone.

Valdmir Talamore

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:33 am
Havoc seemed to soften a little seeing Billie deflate like he did. Maybe Havoc was being a little hard on him he did manage to find him so he could at least treat him with a little less harshness, maybe.

Havoc watched Billie eat silently and tried his best to not let thoughts of time they had spent together slip into his mind in a positive way. He refused it down right. Havoc just grumbled about Billie thanking him for his patience.

Havoc listened but he wasn't sure if he should trust the pony before him or not. His anger seemed to slip away though everything that Billie said seemed logical enough to be true but was it? Even Havoc frowned at the snake comment.

It wasn't till Billie was done that Havoc finally spoke. "Alright...say I believe you...know saying I am just....talking for now." Oh Havoc wanted to believe Billie but he was honestly afraid of what might happen if he let Billie close again."Let me tell you what happened with me. I waited for you with no word I stayed even though I knew I was past due to get home to my herd. And even though I didn't throw up, I went through some things during that time. I started to doubt everything leading up to those moments, I felt stupid." Havoc explained but didn't mention that he felt hurt. "I tried to figure out how to sneak in and it just wasn't going to happen. So I did what I had to and asked to see you." Havoc frowned. "Your parents are very convincing. They told me you had grown bored of me. That I never really meant anything in the first place. I waited so many days away from my family....and for what someone who thought I was amusing." He sighed. "I got really mad...." That meant he had gotten really sad. "And I reacted the way I knew best. We came back to trash the place, so when I found the baskets what was I supposed to thing other then you were trying to keep them from me. I couldn't bare the thought of ponies like your family raising kin of mine." He explained looking away a bit. "So I took them. And they are here and safe with my family." Havoc explained before looking to Billie.

"I think you've made a lot of plans there." Havoc frowned pondering them all. "I don't think you understand anything about how I feel and at this rate you never will, on the other hand you came all this way and you at least have a right to see the foals." Havoc agreed he wasn't a monster after all. " But joining the pit vipers is something you are gonna have to earn. I have no idea how to prove or disprove anything you say so until I figure out how I can trust you again you are just a guest here whose welcome is temporary." Havoc warned, but if Billie was any good at reading between the lines, Havoc was hurting and scared to be hurt more.

belloblossom

Valdmir Talamore
Crew

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:04 am
Billie listened carefully to Havoc speak. The stallion became more red than pink as he heard about the lies his parents created. Tears pricked again at his eyes and he slammed his hooves down onto the table, knocking over the food still on the plate. "Damn them!" He cursed, but just as quickly as his anger had surged, it was gone in embarrassment. Years of manners reined him in. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to knock this over." He quickly murmured and righted the plate, picking the food up where it had spilled and putting it back neatly. Straightening, he continued to listen, trying his best to keep a tighter rein on his anger to the news.

"Though I can't say you went about it in the right way... I'm glad you took the baskets away." Billie admitted. "I couldn't figure out a safe way to get them away from my parents." He sighed. He probably should've just went to Havoc for help in the first place, though that would've meant leaving the baskets alone in his room... No. Even thinking of it now, he wouldn't have ever risked that. "I want to understand your feelings, though maybe now isn't the right time to ask that of you, when I've already come here asking a lot." Billie said. His ears perked when Havoc said that he could see the foals. "Foals..." He gasped and smiled. "So they did emerge from the baskets already..."

With a nod, he got up from the table and crossed over until he stood in front of Havoc.
"It's a deal." He agreed. "Though I daresay I'll be able to prove myself once I've rested. I've grown to be more than the frilly young stallion you met during that party." He said, lifting his head and then dropping it. "So... When shall I meet our foals?" He asked. A part of him wished he could have time to prepare-to rest, but another part of him urged him to see his foals now, for he had already lost precious time with them. Still, he would let Havoc be the judge of it for now. Billie had already imposed enough, he wasn't about to go around bossing the wild-tempered stallion around further.

Valdmir Talamore

▶ Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff