Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:19 pm
Thaliawen

User Image

Rinis was working with another green rider on their paired flying. She was so happy that Galensith was finally large enough to carry her, even if it was just a short time. Carrying her straps she and Galen headed to the flying area. The green trotted eagerly alongside her, while chattering constantly.

I can't wait to get up into the air, Rinismine. The weather is absolutely perfect, bright and sunny and just the right temperature. Galensith hummed eagerly, as her eyes whirled a deep blue. Rinis laughed. "Any weather is the perfect weather." But she agreed with her dragon. The day couldn't be more perfect.

As the pair approached their area, Galensith bugled a greeting to her green sister. Shanath! My dear! How are you? Are you ready to fly? Is yours? I can't wait to get going!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:54 pm
The day couldn’t have been more perfect for practice. M’ari had decided to work with another Greenrider for paired flight. When he’d first gone up he had thought he might be frightened. He was clumsy enough on land, he’d thought. But being up there with Shanath had been different from what he’d expected. She’d encouraged him the whole way.

I can’t wait, mine! Galansith and I will brighten the sky, you’ll see! The weather is perfect. Are you ready?

“I’m ready. Looks like our friends are too.” M’ari waved when Rinis and her dragon approached.

I am well! You look as beautiful as ever, my sister! I am ready! Mine thinks we’ll look radiant up there. Don’t you, Mine?

You always do, He agreed with a laugh. “Ready, Rinis? It sounds like our girls are eager to get started.”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:03 pm
Thaliawen
We could roll a 2d4 for funs. 1d to see how well they put it on, and 2d to see if the partner notices anything wrong if there is. lol

Rinis waved back to M'ari until she was close enough to speak without yelling. "Hi there. Seems our girls are ready and willing!" She laughed. "Let's get them harnessed up and then we'll check each other's straps. If Galensith will hold still." She eyed the bouncing green.

Galensith was indeed bouncing in excitement. I'm so glad you're ready! Some take forever to get ready! I'm not one of them. I was hatched ready to go! "Galensith hold still." The green rumbled as her rider made her quiet down so she could at least put the straps on, but it didn't stop her from talking. How high are you and Yours going to fly today Shanath? I'm going as high as Mine will let me. She likes to fly high too! We'll be able to do some tricky flying for sure today.

Rinis rolled her eyes at her partner. "Are you listening to this?" She mock asked M'ari. "It's as if this is all fun and games and not a learning lesson." Which for the green it probably was. Oh well. She'd still enjoy it. "Ready to check my straps?"

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games