Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[prp] Look how big she’s gotten! (Mari, Vos, dragons)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:38 pm
It had been a while since M’ari had found the time to visit one of his friends. Well, two, if they counted Killa. M’ari always did. It felt like his first rest day in months, though he knew the reality of it was that he’d slept through a few of them. He’d never imagined being a dragonrider was so tiring.

“Shanath, can you ask Killakeeth if she’d like to meet on the beach?” He had intended, right from the time he’d impressed, to encourage a bond between the two. Killa had encouraged him when he’d felt lost. Shanath encouraged him always.

“Mother! Mother! Mine wishes to see you and yours! Won’t you join us? We can play on the sand or sun! You like sunning, don’t you?”

“She might sun,” M’ari encouraged. Maybe he’d be able to open a book.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:59 pm
Thaliawen

User Image

Life had been busy for everyone. Killakeeth's clutch had been growing so fast, even if the gold didn't really remember them as her offspring unless Vosin reminded her. Except for one, M'ari and his green Shanath. Vosin had been wondering how M'ari and his beautiful green had been doing, but she didn't want to disturb them or their lessons.

Hello, Shanath. We'd love to meet you on the beach. I love to sun. Killakeeth rumbled as she heaved herself from her wallow. Vosin, Shanath and M'ari summon us to the beach.

Vosin looked up as she heard the gold moving more than just a simple resettling. She grinned as Killakeeth relayed the offer. "Sure, I could use a little sun." Vos grabbed the oil and joined her dragon in heading toward the beach. It didn't take long for the green pair to come into sight. "M'ari! Shanath! How's it going?"

magnadearel

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:13 pm
When the pair arrived M’ari gave them both a bright smile. “I told her the beach would convince you to come,” he teased, glancing over at his green. He was always happy to see his friends. “Killakeeth, may I say how beautiful you look in this sunlight?”

Mother, look! I have grown since last you saw me. Mine has too. See? He is taller! But he grows much more slowly than I have. Wasn’t that exciting?

“Vos!” He beamed. “Busy! We finally got some time off where she hasn’t run me ragged already. She wanted to see you.” And so had he. “I’ve missed you,” he added. “Will it become easier to manage time once she’s full grown?”  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:30 pm
Thaliawen

You know me too well, the gold mock-angry flicked her tail, then hummed at the young pair. You know how to flatter me just right too. Her eyes whirled a green. Vosin chuckled. Killakeeth never could turn down flattery.

Indeed you have! Been practicing your flying? We can't take you with us if you haven't been. The gold peered closely at the boy then nodded. He has, but he's just a sprout. Give him a few more turns and you might see a big difference. Make sure he's eating well.

The rider stretched, the sun felt good on her skin. "Don't worry, at least you only have about a turn to put up with that." She grinned, "I had several. Good! I enjoy seeing her too, and I know Killakeeth does too." Vosin came up to ruffle his hair. "We've missed you too. Aye, then you'll be flying wings, but things will even out." She winked at him. "So what's on the agenda today?"

magnadearel

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:50 pm
“It’s from spending so much time with you!” M’ari laughed. Killakeeth always liked when he complimented her. “You do look beautiful though, as always,” he added.

I have! Mine is learning too! He was nervous at first, but he knows we’ll do well. Will we go flying together sometime, Mother? Shanath was thrilled at the idea. Mine often eats what is not the healthiest for him. He eats more than some, but he is still thin. Is it because he’s growing?

M’ari grinned and shook his head. “I don’t envy you that,” he teased. Turns of training! He was glad for just the one. “I’ll visit more often,” he promised, laughing again as she ruffled his hair. “Why, visiting my favorite gold and her rider, of course! Shanath might decide they’ve sunned too long and insist on a game, though. She’s enthusiastic.”  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:29 pm
Thaliawen

It must be so, she laughed. Thank you M'ari. "Don't make her get a big head," Vosin laughed. "I'll never be able to keep her clean."

The gold rumbled to her daughter. He'll learn fast with the other two leggers and you to teach him. Of course, your a dragon and dragons fly. Killakeeth gave a shrug. She didn't keep track of what the humans ate.

"Me either, but I couldn't change it for anything in the world." Vos laughed. "As your lessons allow of course." She winked, "I assumed that was a given." The woman stretched out in the shade and kicked back. "I enjoy finding cloud formations." It was really restful to watch the clouds change shape.

magnadearel

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff