View Results

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:53 am
I'm prepared for today. Basically I'm just going to have a quiet night in. I got the prep work done during the weekend.

I've made myself a food platter to eat though the day. I filled it up with vegetables fruits and cheese. For dinner, I'm ordering from somewhere. Don't know where yet. I kinda want sushi but I'd be the only one eating it so I'd need to make two orders if I do decide on sushi. Though Chinese is an option. I also have one of those variety cheesecakes where each slice is a different flavor and a nice white wine for later. I'm gonna get drunk later, probably. Since I have just one bottle it might not get too bad, probably.

I have a variety of video games I can play. I'm going to pay one or two though the day. Got a movie rental for later; Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom.

Then to top it off, I'm going to time a song to play for when midnight comes. Timing the song so when it strikes midnight right during a certain part of the song. I forgot what song I used last year. But I know once I used Killer Queen and timed it to where the clocks hit midnight right when they first sing 'Killer Queen' This year the song I've picked is Fighting Gold.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:49 pm
I had to work closing shift on New Years Eve, so I didn't get to do any festivities this time around. The most celebration I had regarding the holiday was trying a co-workers lemon bars they made... and seeing someone lighting off fireworks in the nearby neighborhood from the theater's windows ((which technically they shouldn't be doing)).  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers