Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] Rumors Fly (Wren + X'teis + Dergs)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:50 am
Honestly, Wren was BORED. Restdays were nice, but they were usually spent attending Nim's needs. The bronze liked being lovely, just as Wren did, and needed oiling and bathing. Carefully, small hands moved over the reddish-bronze hide, fingers moving carefully over every glimmering spot. His Nimrath was gorgeous. It wasn't until that bronze head raised, eyes glimmering a lazy blue, that Wren realized...they had company. His own pale eyes turned to X'teis, a smile curving up his lips. Braided blonde hair was swept over his bare shoulder, the boy turning to face the other Rider, "X'teis, right? You're welcome to join us. Nim always loves company."

I do indeed. Stretching out, those claws paddled slightly at the water before him, tail swishing against the liquid. Please tell me you've got SOMETHING to tell me~.

sariraii

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:34 am
There was not much to do. Damisath and X'teis had been efficient, as always, even if the former was bored to death of lessons and homework. X'teis kept him on track, which Damisath somewhat, secretly appreciated, but...it was time for something fun.

Unfortunately, he needed an oiling, and X'teis did not cut corners when it came to Damisath's health. (Not that he cut corners in general.) So, before they could do anything fun, they had to do some oiling. Maybe, just maybe, they could find some company, before Damisath had to sit still for it. Sure, oiling was nice, but Damisath would rather play or explore.

It caused both relief, surprisingly, when they spotted Damisath's twin, also getting oiled. Damisath did enjoy his sibling, and Nimrath was not especially dull. A bit silly, maybe, and easier to amuse than Damisath (at least in Damisath's mind), but certainly good company. And X'teis needed to socialize more. X'teis's relief stemmed from Damisath being less bored during the oiling, naturally. His dragon needed to learn to just...relax? And be okay with not doing things?

"Ah, we'd love to join you," X'teis said, polite, despite not feeling especially sociable. "I hope you two are well."

Nimrath! It has been ages, my dearest twin. Damisath sat down near his brother, as X'teis prepared the oils. I am certain that I can find something to interest you, but it would be a matter of what sort of thing you would like to hear. Certainly, he could indulge his brother in knowledge and gossip alike. If it made Nimrath happy, he was happy to show off how clever he was, how much he noticed about others.

MaraRune

sariraii

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:11 pm
Wren laughed softly, his lips coiling up in a grin as X'teis decided that he was going to join him. Company was always lively and nice, "Oh yes~ We get terribly bored every so often, but we at least manage to keep ourselves occupied. I've enjoyed the lessons so far. Nim might not want to particularly get up and do them, but....well." Lithe fingers pressed in to the joints of the wings as he carefully scrubbed that bright reddish-bronze hide, "Keeping yourself busy, I take it? You seem the type."

Nim couldn't help but brush his tail against his twin's own, wings stretching as Wren began to scrub, Oh beloved twin mine, I love hearing - Ooh, that's the spot - Any good gossip. About Yours, our siblings, something you've seen during chores~ I'm sure I could indulge your curiousity in turn~.

sariraii

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff