View Results

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:59 pm
So, normally I don't mind wrapping gifts. Usually, I'd enjoy it. However this year I've been having more problems than usual. More with cutting a straight line. The last few gifts were really stressful for me. With the last gift, it was a somewhat big box. The first paper I cut was just slightly too small. Then I had t cut again. I feel that needing to cut again is a bit wasteful even though I do set aside what I don't use.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:59 am
I'm the gift-wrapper in my fam. I like to go all out with paper, bows, ribbon. I even curl the ribbon so it forms those squiggly bits. smile

And I HORDE wrapping paper. I tend to never wanna use the last little bit because I like the pattern. sweatdrop  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:22 pm
Zphal
I'm the gift-wrapper in my fam. I like to go all out with paper, bows, ribbon. I even curl the ribbon so it forms those squiggly bits. smile

And I HORDE wrapping paper. I tend to never wanna use the last little bit because I like the pattern. sweatdrop
I'm pretty much the gift wrapper of my house. A funny thing is that I ended up wrapping two of my own gifts. So I know at least two things I'll be getting.

Though I don't go all out I do at least try to make the wrapping look decent enough despite me not cutting straight.

I will say that I have a decent selection of wrapping paper. On top of the fact I always buy some more paper every year even though I have some leftovers. I like having a variety of styles.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:22 pm
I feel for you. After a lot of work it gets a bit more difficult, but, more importantly, this is a stressful time of the year, and it doesn't take as much to get annoyed and stressed out about things.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:21 pm
There were a couple gifts this year that I ended up having to cut new pieces of wrapping paper for because my original cut ended up being too short. Though I was able to use the original cut to wrap some smaller presents I had, so it all worked out in the end.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:49 pm
Prof. Moonie
There were a couple gifts this year that I ended up having to cut new pieces of wrapping paper for because my original cut ended up being too short. Though I was able to use the original cut to wrap some smaller presents I had, so it all worked out in the end.
I have the first cut for the next time I have to wrap some gifts. It should be enough for a few small gifts.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items