Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
Budding, like a Camellia Flower [Maeko//Takao] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:32 am
User Image

He wasn't really convinced by what she was saying, but the new seafood came and she practically pleaded with him to drop it. He weighed his options but opted to throw all of the seafood on the hot plate at once. "Okay, okay. But only if you keep me from burning these clams," he said with a smirk.

Changing the subject, he fixed her with a more serious look. "So why don't I ever see you around? Really? Like on missions or at the academy. You are fighting for our village, yeah?"

โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
> Chakra : : 1,905 // 1,905 x > Stamina : : 1,705 // 1,705 x > XP : : 6,540 x > Ryo : : ไธก0 xxx
> Jack / Jackx > No Bloodline x > Arashigakure x > S-rank xxxxxxxxx

Rosa Havoc

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }
      โ€ข [ Free ] Streetwise: Receives 2x ryo on missions
      โ€ข [ Maruton Augment ] Maruton techniques can originate from a point around the user - within a five meter radius per body rank.
      โ€ข [ Jack ] Jamming: When sensory abilities or Dojutsu that would detect the user as a target are utilized within the same topic as the user this ability takes effect. Chakra is automatically deducted from the userโ€™s pool equal to the rank of the sensory technique to allow the user to avoid detection. If a dojutsu is the cause of detection, the user pays the cost of the targets body rank instead. This effect remains active one post for every other body rank ( D,B,S )
      โ€ข [ Jack ] Jazz Hands: Ninjutsu may be performed with somatic gestures.
      โ€ข [ Jack ] Iridescence: For an e-rank amount of chakra, Takao's chakra manifestation may become multi-colored and function as a visual trigger for a genjutsu; this does not consume an activation.
      โ€ข [ Jack ] Quick Expertise: Career missions performed in the village function as two missions solely in terms of counting towards title advancement for the first title only.
      โ€ข [ Jack ] Suspense: Takao can pay for a maruton technique in resource and in activation but not release the technique until the next turn for no additional cost/activation. This may be done once every three turns.

{ Stats and Tai/Buki Trainings}
      Current Stats
        Speed: [ 0 ] xx Strength: [ 0 ] xx Reflex: [ 0 ] xx Fortitude: [ 0 ]

โ€ข [ Channeling Martial Skill ] Once completed, all techniques are able to carry two elemental properties.
        โ€ข [ Phantom Slayer ] The user is capable of leaving phantasms of their own body at the end of every phantom slayer technique they preform for no additional cost. These are considered E rank phantasms, effecting only sight.
        โ€ข [ Sobagai Deba Sentou ] The user becomes more accustomed to all combat revolving around small weapons combat. The user's speed and reflex when wielding a small weapon is increased by a slight amount.
        โ€ข [ Sobagai Deba Sentou ] After each technique, light shines in the opponent's eyes and reduces their reflexes for that turn equal to the rank of the technique used by the practitioner.
        โ€ข [ Sobagai Deba Sentou ] Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique involving small weapons without paying the cost. This still requires the activation be utilized.
        โ€ข [ Sobagai Deba Sentou ] All projectile weapons used as a small weapon for this style gain a slight speed increase per rank of the parent technique.

Current Bonuses
        None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
        - Objectives
        - Go
        - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
      > XX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:30 pm
Maeko Tsujihara
Who I Am Hates Who I've Been
โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 1,300/ 1,300 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 1,500/ 1,500 x โœ˜โ•‘ XPx 4,250 x โœ˜โ•‘ RYOx 2,348
โœ˜โ•‘ Arashigakure x โœ˜โ•‘ Chunin x โœ˜โ•‘ S-Rankx โœ˜โ•‘ Taijutsu / Bukijutsu x
xxxxx

User Image

When Takao caved, she grinned and gave him a nod. Her chopsticks moving to grab up the last few bites of her cooked pork belly. "Not a problem, I got this!" As the seafood cooked she'd flip them, making sure they were as perfectly cooked as she could. She hummed softly, only to catch his gaze, hearing his question. "Well...I'm technically...I am on a leave of absence for my health condition." She started to lie, but bit her lip, before just being completely honest. "Not the cancer. I was having really bad emotional and mental issues, the doctor's think the pressure on my brain from the cancer, was causing it. The best way to put it...I was crazy. But with the help from my psychiatrist, and the medicine and treatments things have gotten a lot better. My psychiatrist has taught me how to manage my emotions better, among other things."

Maeko was doing her best to explain, but she had been confronted a lot since the incident, mainly by officers and a few anbu. They call her crazy, and they tell her she doesn't belong here. She takes it and moves on, she refuses to let it get to her, but what would Takao say? "I-I attacked someone after I emotionally hurt someone really bad, that I care for a lot. I don't remember that much about it, I just know I lost it. I was crying, I was hurt, I wasn't thinking rationally. Its almost as if I blacked out crying, and the next I woke up in a cell." Maeko was biting her lip, looking away. Her hand had a slight tremble, waiting for his response.

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

โœ˜ Base D.R. โœ˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
+5 Strength || +3 Speed || +3 Reflex || +3 Fortitude
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used
      Dance of the Larch: Absolute Defense [ A ]
      This is a supplemental technique. The user first prepares themselves by channeling chakra throughout all of their bones. Then, when the user is struck with a tai or bukijutsu technique, the user is able to have a plate of bones first protect the area which was struck equal rank to the strike provided. Then, the user launches a counter attack, which converts the opponentโ€™s strength stat which they used the technique into the speed of which the bone blades rise out of the user to impale the target. Can only be used up to the rank the user has access to. Cost one activation to block the strike, and another to launch the counter strike. If the user only has one activation left, then the block will occur, but not the counter attack. If the user has no activations left, then this ability does not work. This stance last for 6 post.
      Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] โ†ต

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used
      Bone blade thing [ D ]
      Made bone blade

โœ˜โ•‘ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Combat Passives
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—

NON-COMBAT DATA

โœ˜โ•‘ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Non-Combat Passives

โ— Learn 1 extra Taijutsu technique per post.
      โ— Learn 1 extra Bukijutsu technique per post.

โœ˜โ•‘ Jutsu Learned
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here

โœ˜โ•‘ OOC
      Notes:
      kiiwispoet

Roy-schach

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:15 pm
User Image

Takao listened to Maeko as she explained her situation honestly. It was more honesty than he expected from someone he didn't know that well, and it was giving him a really good impression of her. However, something was moving at the bottom of his stomach and making him tense up. Jeez, what could make him react this badly?

He barely managed to wait til she was finished talking before he was gasping for a breath, rising to his feet in a hurry. "I- I gotta go. We'll catch up soon, alright?" He hurried out without another word, leaving his lemonade and seafood with the Kaguya.

OOC: I'm making it canon that Chomei, before his reveal, made it physically difficult for Takao to stay in situations that may compromise Chomei's secret existence in Takao.

24 x S [ Bonds ] 9,600
6,540 + 1460: Max'd Passive XP @ 8000 [ S+ Rank ]
Leftover [ Endgame ] :: 8,140

โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
> Chakra : : 1,905 // 1,905 x > Stamina : : 1,705 // 1,705 x > XP : : 6,540 x > Ryo : : ไธก0 xxx
> Jack / Jackx > No Bloodline x > Arashigakure x > S-rank xxxxxxxxx

Rosa Havoc

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }
      โ€ข [ Free ] Streetwise: Receives 2x ryo on missions
      โ€ข [ Maruton Augment ] Maruton techniques can originate from a point around the user - within a five meter radius per body rank.
      โ€ข [ Jack ] Jamming: When sensory abilities or Dojutsu that would detect the user as a target are utilized within the same topic as the user this ability takes effect. Chakra is automatically deducted from the userโ€™s pool equal to the rank of the sensory technique to allow the user to avoid detection. If a dojutsu is the cause of detection, the user pays the cost of the targets body rank instead. This effect remains active one post for every other body rank ( D,B,S )
      โ€ข [ Jack ] Jazz Hands: Ninjutsu may be performed with somatic gestures.
      โ€ข [ Jack ] Iridescence: For an e-rank amount of chakra, Takao's chakra manifestation may become multi-colored and function as a visual trigger for a genjutsu; this does not consume an activation.
      โ€ข [ Jack ] Quick Expertise: Career missions performed in the village function as two missions solely in terms of counting towards title advancement for the first title only.
      โ€ข [ Jack ] Suspense: Takao can pay for a maruton technique in resource and in activation but not release the technique until the next turn for no additional cost/activation. This may be done once every three turns.

{ Stats and Tai/Buki Trainings}
      Current Stats
        Speed: [ 0 ] xx Strength: [ 0 ] xx Reflex: [ 0 ] xx Fortitude: [ 0 ]

โ€ข [ Channeling Martial Skill ] Once completed, all techniques are able to carry two elemental properties.
        โ€ข [ Phantom Slayer ] The user is capable of leaving phantasms of their own body at the end of every phantom slayer technique they preform for no additional cost. These are considered E rank phantasms, effecting only sight.
        โ€ข [ Sobagai Deba Sentou ] The user becomes more accustomed to all combat revolving around small weapons combat. The user's speed and reflex when wielding a small weapon is increased by a slight amount.
        โ€ข [ Sobagai Deba Sentou ] After each technique, light shines in the opponent's eyes and reduces their reflexes for that turn equal to the rank of the technique used by the practitioner.
        โ€ข [ Sobagai Deba Sentou ] Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique involving small weapons without paying the cost. This still requires the activation be utilized.
        โ€ข [ Sobagai Deba Sentou ] All projectile weapons used as a small weapon for this style gain a slight speed increase per rank of the parent technique.

Current Bonuses
        None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
        - Objectives
        - Go
        - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
      > XX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:25 pm
Maeko Tsujihara
Who I Am Hates Who I've Been
โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 1,300/ 1,300 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 1,500/ 1,500 x โœ˜โ•‘ XPx 4,250 x โœ˜โ•‘ RYOx 2,348
โœ˜โ•‘ Arashigakure x โœ˜โ•‘ Chunin x โœ˜โ•‘ S-Rankx โœ˜โ•‘ Taijutsu / Bukijutsu x
xxxxx

User Image

It made her happy, he seemed to be totally engrossed in everything she said. She was smiling, waiting for him to respond, though her eyebrows raised. She read his face, something was wrong. In seconds he was standing. "H-Hey, wa-wait uh-" The seafood was left sizzling and he was already gone. Her heart was pounding, and a heavy pressure grew in her chest. Mae' gave a deep gulp and just flopped back in her chair, trying not to cry. Her wrist came up to her eyes and wiped them. She'd stay there, staring at that food as she tried to process what the hell had just said.

[End]

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

โœ˜ Base D.R. โœ˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
+5 Strength || +3 Speed || +3 Reflex || +3 Fortitude
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used
      Dance of the Larch: Absolute Defense [ A ]
      This is a supplemental technique. The user first prepares themselves by channeling chakra throughout all of their bones. Then, when the user is struck with a tai or bukijutsu technique, the user is able to have a plate of bones first protect the area which was struck equal rank to the strike provided. Then, the user launches a counter attack, which converts the opponentโ€™s strength stat which they used the technique into the speed of which the bone blades rise out of the user to impale the target. Can only be used up to the rank the user has access to. Cost one activation to block the strike, and another to launch the counter strike. If the user only has one activation left, then the block will occur, but not the counter attack. If the user has no activations left, then this ability does not work. This stance last for 6 post.

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used
      Bone blade thing [ D ]
      Made bone blade

โœ˜โ•‘ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Combat Passives
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—

NON-COMBAT DATA

โœ˜โ•‘ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Non-Combat Passives

โ— Learn 1 extra Taijutsu technique per post.
      โ— Learn 1 extra Bukijutsu technique per post.

โœ˜โ•‘ Jutsu Learned
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here

โœ˜โ•‘ OOC
      Notes:
      kiiwispoet

Roy-schach

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:35 pm
Narrative Mission:

Bonds with Takao
10 Paragraphs
Rank (S) = S
18 x 400 XP = 7,200 XP

(Super late but I meant to do this awhile ago ;w wink  
โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games