Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] Distinguished Company (Rio/Wren+Dragons)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:51 am
Oh, yes, just there, Tierboskath purred in absolute bliss, eyes swirling purple and blue as he leaned into His' ministrations. The bigger he got, the longer the whole process of being bathed and oiled took, and he had no complaints at all about that. He did miss certain aspects of being small, as the days of being carried around and play-wrestling with his were long gone, as was being able to cuddle up so perfectly while they slept.

But he was growing more and more handsome, if he did say so himself (His certainly did!), and it wasn't as though they didn't still have plenty of cuddles and scritches and playtime. It was just a little different, was all! The long-legged blue butted his head affectionately against his rider, who stumbled to the side a bit and laughed in response, shoving at the delicate nose that whuffled at him.

"Don't make me spill the oil, Tierb! You wouldn't want me to have to use regular old oil, would you?"

!!!! You'd never!

"Well if you spill it, I won't have a choice!"

MaraRune

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:16 pm
It took you long enough to find it~. Now, come along. We're running behind, Mine. Bronze wings stretched as Wren followed along behind his still-growing dragonet. No longer could he and Nim cuddle up together, but...oh. It was astounding how fast a metallic could grow. The blond had his hair carefully plaited up on his head so that it would not get wet, and his attire? A simple half-top that settled just below his pectoral line, fitted tight. and a pair of loose pants, just enough to be covered. Once they were in the bathing chamber, though, the Bronze was pleased to see his blue brother looking so terribly handsome, being oiled with stuff akin to his own oil. High quality, for only the best would do.

Sliding in to the water, Nim let out a soft huff, watching as Wren moved in to the water as well before the Bronze finally reached out to the pretty blue, crooning in delight, Beautiful Tierboskath. Look at how you shine~. Tell me, what delicious gossip do you have for me? Anything on those lovely whites Yours will share a weyr with in time? Anything on your Rider? I've been so terribly BORED. Wren laughed softly, waving to Rio as he started to bathe the bronze. The other man was LOVELY, after all, absolutely stunning, "Good to see you. How're things?"

Meepfur

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:44 am
Nimrath! Thoughts of his special oil being replaced by the mediocre unscented stuff were put quite out of mind at the sight of his bright-hided bronze brother, and the blue of his eyes deepened. Tierboskath streeetched, ostensibly because he just so happened to need to, but really it was just a good excuse to show off his perfect, mostly-oiled hide as he was complimented. All the better to catch the sun here beside the lake! What a pleasure to see you, brother - come for an oiling of your own, I see. What a lucky coincidence for me!

The blue craned his neck out so that he might offer the bronze a fond nuzzle, humming with delight to have such fine company. Now, if only Saheth were here to complete the trifecta! Tierboskath did so enjoy the company of his more like-minded clutchmates, though they were all lovely sights indeed. Nothing particularly juicy, I'm afraid, just more of the usual.
Lessons, flapping practice, more lessons...not that I'm complaining, mind you!
It's all terribly important, of course, and I and Mine do our very best!
He fanned out his wings to demonstrate, though he didn't commence flappies just then. Now was not the time. Baihath and Brancath both seem well, but sometimes it is difficult to tell with Brancath. I'm not sure that she likes me very much, but Mine assures me that she was much the same with him in the beginning. I'll win her over in time, I don't doubt.

Rio had to duck out of the way when Tierboskath commenced his posing, or else be hit by a wing, and shook his head at his blue before grinning over at Wren. The weyrling had certainly noticed that their class was chock full of all sorts of beauty, but didn't linger on it overmuch, what with a young dragon to look after. He was definitely aware, but in a peripheral sense, and he didn't need to be quite as careful as he was around Alya and Isilje, given their history. "Afternoon, Wren," he offered amiably. "Just another day here in paradise, really. You?"

MaraRune

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:01 am
The bronze crooned happily, nuzzling his blue brother with a delighted sense of content. Slowly, the Bronze stretched himself out, pressing his body near to the other. Ugh, the lack of gossip was so terribly dull, and the rather lazy bronze was a bit saddened...until his blue brother offered him a delicious little morsel about the two whites he was going to be around often. His own wings stayed tucked as Wren tied his hair up in a braid, then high on his head. starting to bathe his own dragon. The bronze let himself lean in to the touches before idly realizing , oh! He'd not said something back. You and Yours are wonderful, dear~. Though I've got to wonder JUST what Brancath has against you~. You're wonderful, and look at yours! Beautiful and so terribly charming. Mine has been enjoying having time in the evenings to make his jewelry, and he even adorns me atimes. Perhaps I should have him make something for you~?

Wren couldn't help it if his eyes lingered a bit on Rio. After all, the other boy had become so alluring when he'd Impressed. Must've been an effect of Impression. "About the same~. Weyrling lessons are so much easier than being a Candidate....And I have to say, even with Nim being a bit more on the lazy side, it still proves more fun than the general day to day, and I still have time to practice my old Craft on Restdays, and at night." After all, he didn't need as much sleep as the average person.

Meepfur

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:14 am
Tierboskath absolutely preened, delighted by the stream of compliments and by the nearness of his brother. Fine company indeed, and he hummed with the pleasure of it, kneading the sand with his claws as his blue-purple eyes drifted half-closed in happiness. She is that way with most males, in my understanding, he explained of Brancath. He took no offense with it, especially given that some of their own sisters were a bit particular about their company as well. But with such company as yours, how could I complain about the friends I do not have? No, with the likes of Nimrath, Saheth, Kleoth, Baihath, and others still, he was quite pleased, and had no shortage of opportunities to enjoy himself in a variety of ways.

Jewelry, you say? The blue's eyes turned even more purple at the thought. Why, if he has the time and inclination, I could hardly say no!

"It's a different sort of work, for sure, but much more enjoyable, I have to admit." How could it not be, with a dragon to share it with? He'd enjoyed Candidacy, but near the end he'd started to have concerns, after seeing Isilje, Alya, and their dragons all injured. It had gotten hard to have to stay behind while they all risked themselves. "Lessons'll get more dangerous soon, though." Their flying was going well, which meant between wasn't far behind, and then their Blooding.

MaraRune

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff