Mystery Bun Contest CLOSED-Judging

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Opens: NOW
Closes: Nov 8th 10pm CST

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:15 am
Welcome to my little contest! I had this bunch of bunnies show up on my door you see and well I just can't take care of all of them! I need you guys help, but here is the thing....they got a little confused themselves and aren't sure who is who. Those silly bunnies!

There are 2 that are looking for homes! Both of the twins want to be impressed and want you to decide which one of them is which!! Oh dear!

Both girls are Dutch Silver Chocolate Chinchilla (Mutants)

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:27 am
Rules are simple, just be nice and no begging or downing on anybody...just not cool ok?

Alright so the important part right? All you have to do is fill out the form below. I have no naming convention for the other 2...I may have a name picked out for the boy cause his colors remind me of my cat Cohen and that is Irish so I may be leaning towards naming my 2 Irish names BUT!!! I could totally go a different direction depending on the results here!! wink Have fun!!

I will pick 1 overall winner(they will have first pick of the girls) from all entries and then everyone else will be entered into a raffle for the second girl! Whee!! Let's GO!!

Form:

[color=purple][b][size=16]I know who you are![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Doe's Name:[/b]
[b]Meaning:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] (give me a short personality for her, try to keep it around 200 words or so but no limit)
[b]Small Prompt:[/b] (tell me the dynamic between the twins or between all the siblings. Kinda extra so dont HAVE to especially for the raffle)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:32 am
Taking one more post just in case  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:36 pm
I know who you are!
Username: HeavenlySnow
Doe's Name: Nuala
Meaning: white shoulder
Personality: Nuala has quite a bit of sass and no end to her curiosity. Which is often getting her into some kind of trouble. But on the other hand, gives her a thrill and sense of adventure. This can be too much for other rabbits but I'm sure the right one could help mitigate it and balance her out. She enjoys berries and fresh morning dew, along with the occasional sunbath. Over time she's developed quite the imagination and has begun to spin tales around what she may have seen or may have just plain made up.
Small Prompt: Nuala loves her twin and all her siblings. Ideally, it would be neat if her twin either balanced her out or just plain enabled Nuala's antics. I'd say beside her need to give everyone sass, she got along rather well with her siblings but isn't everyone's cup of tea.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:34 pm
I know who you are!
Username: Absolutiones
Doe's Name: Sorcha
Meaning: Radiant
Personality: Soft-spoken and modest, Sorcha really just wants to go with the flow and let things do what they do. She's a touch shy and doesn't like to stand out. She has a sense of wonder, but is too cautious to pursue it. The unknown is scary, but if you know, she would love to hear about it!
Small Prompt: Sorcha wants to be close to her siblings. She would do her best to be a peacekeeper as needed.  

Absolutiones
Crew

Evolved Bunny

Ellanoire
Captain

Sugary Nymph

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:50 pm
I know who you are!
Username: Ellanoire
Doe's Name: Feather Dust
Meaning: Her parents named her based in their impression of her coat colouring.
Personality: Mischievous, playful and always looking for the next good time, Feather Dust has a hard time staying in one place too long. She sometimes pushes the boundaries on what acceptable social interaction is, especially with her twin. She can be selfish at times, especially when considering the comfort of others.
Small Prompt: Feather Dust tries to include her twin in all of her plans, but feels rather distant from her other siblings. Perhaps they don't enjoy her constant pranks? Or maybe she just doesn't hang around long enough to really bond to them.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:59 am
So sorry for the delay guys...Had a busy weekend and week and then kids have been sick....just life! lol Without further ado we have our first winner!!

I have to say I really loved all 3 entries and it was difficult to choose just one!! Next post I will roll for the remaining twin!!

Welcome Sorcha!!!

Absolutiones

Let me know if you want Twin 1 or 2  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

stormflower generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:01 am
Okay so between

HeavenlySnow
Ellanoire

the remaining twin goes toooo.............

Congrats Ell you get the remaining twin. If you want to go with a different name other than Feather Dust let me know other wise once I finalize names for my 2 I will post them for certing <3
Ellanoire

Thanks all I hope to be able to do this again in the future!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:51 am
Either is fine with me! Thank you! ^^  

Absolutiones
Crew

Evolved Bunny

Ellanoire
Captain

Sugary Nymph

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:25 pm
Thank you! I'm good with her remaining Feather Dust!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:42 pm
Congrats you guys!  

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash