Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R?] Parks and Rec [Hygiea x Dinara]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:17 pm
Starting a patrol with a hot pursuit of a youma or even a bad guy was always ideal, like it always would. Running into a small feline would be an added bonus, talking or otherwise. What Sailor (still chibi) Hygiea did not expect to find herself in when she ventured to one of her favorite parks 'o patrol would be a confrontation with a gang of raccoons.

It had begun innocently enough, rounding about on the location when a rustle in some bushes had caught the orange clad soldier. Because of course her first hope was a cat, she bounded right on over and tried to coax it out to her with an offering of her snack of the night (courtesy of dad) and soft coos and clicks of her tongue. A tactic that would work with any version of a cat she knew of. And apparently other wildlife that followed their nose.

Because what came out, timid at first, was a fat raccoon who might not really have needed her offering but after a few seconds of sniffing the air figured it had ever right to it. And apparently had no shame for attempting to take everything. It sauntered its way over and easily snatched the bag from her other hand and then scampered its way away; obviously faster than it was letting on.

"Hey!" She exclaimed, instantly to her feet with her cat plush in one hand just in case she needed to use it as a flail or something. "That wasn't cool!" Like it could understand her as she chased it to the bush that it decided to take shelter in.

With its buddies. Two of them. She could see all their sets of beady little eyes staring back at her, hissing as she loomed above and shook the bush. "Hey, those are mine!" They hissed some more, but hey, she had magical powered, obviously she could take them on.

Orangeish Sherbert
have fun with a girl yelling at a bush /o/

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:59 am
Dinara hadn’t been out on patrol recently, and honestly she hadn’t really done much of anything recently. With school going hardcore and her own, personal teenaged angst getting her down…there really hadn’t been enough time or energy to get up and do…well. Anything lately.

She had decided that this cool night might be a good one to just…take a walk, and if she were powered up…that walk would be just a little bit safer.
Making her way to her favorite park, the page felt someone else there, and a small spark of interest propelled her to go and seek them out. Perhaps this would be a friend in the making and…perhaps they could patrol together.
Her eyes raked around in the dark, and finally landed on a girl who looked to be about her own age with bright orange hair who was…

…who was talking to….a bush?

Pausing, Dinara let her head tilt slightly, confusion washing over her features. Maybe…maybe she wasn’t the only unbalanced one out here…though…

“…Are…you okay?” The question left her lips before she could stop it, and after a second, she realized just how rude it could be taken. But, she…she was talking to a bush…

chirigami

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:30 am
Not much progress had been made once the Page came across the scene; not that Sailor Hygiea was keeping track of the time nor aware of her surroundings. Because she had a score to settle on a small band of raccoons. Well, she almost lost a glove when she attempted to reach inside the bush and the little thieves had snapped at her.

The recoil at least allowed her to finally look up and notice someone had appeared. And judging by her clothes (happy colors!), not someone on the bad side; oh how awful she still was at detecting auras, she didn't even realize Dinara had shown up. But she was here now, hopefully not trying to pull one over her and attack her (well, would that be so bad? Would add to the already interesting night.... but then again, she had awful powers).

"They took my crackers!" Hygiea just found herself blurting out, a little bit of a whine as she pointed at the bush.

Orangeish Sherbert
sorry, life got in the way ~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:35 am
Dinara allowed herself a few seconds to try to process what had been said, but after a moment, it was quite clear that there was no real way to process the words. “…The…the bush stole your crackers? I…I don’t understand.”

Her voice came out as a confused almost whine, and she looked at the girl in real concern now, wondering if…this was the result of some crazy magic or if the girl was just….just really confused. “You know…that um…bushes don’t have hands…and I don’t know why they would want your crackers…if you just need crackers, you and I could just um…go to the store and I have some money I could get you more crackers and then you wouldn’t have to keep…keep talking to bushes…”

Maybe Dinara could do some sort of wellness check on the girl too…just to make sure…

That she wasn’t…completely crazy…

Even though the page was already quite sure that…such a thing wasn’t necessary, and she already had the answer made up in her mind.

chirigami
Life is the worst! <3

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out