Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Since we’re soo dead, were allying with Why Not

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:36 pm
So yeah why not is the better place. You guys can go here still but more people will be around at Why Not guild. It’s not what it used to be but why not is a fighting guild and has their pride held high. So don’t say anything bad about them. So we should instead support them.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:39 pm
That means you cool4? Where are you?  

Anaya the Bee

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:48 pm
Couldn't post in the guild, and it didn't seem to allow me to request to join.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:48 pm
Semok
for some reason they have a bogus entry fee dunno why. Urghh even they have gone downhill for couple years. It’s sad. I know cool4 rarely posts there but my interest there is wellwisher. Me and her go way back and both were the greatest friends ever but ever since rop gone downhill in like 2009, she left me and well she wished she never met me, it’s hard but at least she is replying to me recently there at why not but barely. I hope to try to attempt to be potential friends again but I dunno. She has no idea that my guild entered a revival era from 2011 to 2013 then it died again. It’s sad.  

Anaya the Bee

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:59 pm
Anaya the Bee
Semok
for some reason they have a bogus entry fee dunno why. Urghh even they have gone downhill for couple years. It’s sad. I know cool4 rarely posts there but my interest there is wellwisher. Me and her go way back and both were the greatest friends ever but ever since rop gone downhill in like 2009, she left me and well she wished she never met me, it’s hard but at least she is replying to me recently there at why not but barely. I hope to try to attempt to be potential friends again but I dunno. She has no idea that my guild entered a revival era from 2011 to 2013 then it died again. It’s sad.

Seems a lot of gaians have gone their separate ways.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games