Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ellanoire
Captain

Sugary Nymph

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:43 pm

User Image Moonbeam let out a long breath as the water from the pool barely touched her toes. It had been a long day, and the sun was just dipping below the treetops. Spring always seemed to bring a rush of business to the pool. Two rabbits had already come with offerings, and it was her job to ensure the process went smoothly. Correctly. The little doe nodded softly to herself, gazing at the pool. She'd done a good job, her job.

Sometimes it left like being an attendant at the pool meant never resting, but, of course, there were still moments like this. While there were more tasks for later, they could wait for the moment. Unless, of course, another offering appeared. She glanced around, ready to make herself scarce if needed.

wc: 131

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:36 am
Bark strolled along as he neared the pool. He had heard many stories about the magic of this area and he really wanted to come see it for himself. As he reached the clearing and his ears picked up the bubbling sounds of water he let out a happy sigh. What a lovely place! How could anyone not just immediately feel at peace with such beauty surrounding them. He noticed a doe crouched near the water, and being the social guy he is, he called out to her immediately. “Hello there! A lovely evening don't you think?”

Word Count: 97  

Einna Firekeeper
Crew

Dapper Bunny

Ellanoire
Captain

Sugary Nymph

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:29 pm

User Image Moonbeam turned, and fought off her own urge to jump at the sudden intrusion. She quickly looked the buck up and down, appraising that he didn't appear to be here to leave an offering.

She bobbed her head in both greeting and acquiescence. "I think it's always a lovely evening here at the pool. But a may be a little biased." Her voice was soft, but it carried out across the water, making it easy to hear. She glanced back at the pool. "What brings you here, traveler?"

wc: 88
tw: 219

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:35 am
Bark nodded appreciatively and took another look around at the clear water, lush grass, and just overall beauty before him. “Yes, I imagine it always is.” He smiled as he came closer and set himself a respectful distance away from the doe. “I had heard of the magic of the pool and needed to come see for myself. I’m very thankful I did! I’m surprised there aren’t many more rabbits flocking here all the time.” He tilted his head in thought and then added, “Though I suppose it would not be nearly as serene with crowds and crowds of rabbits everywhere.” He chuckled.

Word Count: 103
Total: 200  

Einna Firekeeper
Crew

Dapper Bunny

Ellanoire
Captain

Sugary Nymph

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:56 pm

User Image Moonbeam laughed lightly. "We do try to keeps the crowds moving. So everyone can have their time here." She glanced around, appreciating the scene. "I do think this is the most beautiful place I've ever seen, so I'm lucky to call it home." Not that Moonbeam had seen much of the word, but that didn't seem terribly relevant.

She carefully dipped another toe in the water. "It's nice to be able to keep it ... magical ... for all the visitors. So everyone can have the experience." It was also a lot of work. Many rabbits would be content to dig themselves a little burrow and never leave, but that simply wouldn't be fair. Soon there'd be no room left for those who wanted to visit the pool. Or leave an offering. She let out a little sigh. "Lots of work, though. But I suppose most worthwhile things are."

wc: 147
tw: 366

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:02 am
The dark brown rabbit found himself almost lulled into a trance as he listened to the doe describe her home and the magic she tried to keep safe here. He then nodded as he glanced around at the untainted ground surrounding the pool. “Yes, I imagine it would be a lot of work to maintain this pristine beauty.” He cocked his head at the doe, “How do you manage such a task? If you don’t mind my asking….” He startled as he realized he did not know her name and had never actually introduced himself properly. “Oh, forgive me. My name is Bark, and I really appreciate you taking the time to speak with me about the pool.”

Word Count: 118
Total: 318  

Einna Firekeeper
Crew

Dapper Bunny

Ellanoire rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Ellanoire
Captain

Sugary Nymph

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:59 pm
Redeemed

User Image She smiled softly. "Well, the warren of Nymph's Pool is dedicated to keeping the Pool pristine for all of rabbit kind. We do our best to make sure that everyone peaceful can come and visit. I'm an attendant of the pool, so it's my job to see to the pool itself. ... But there are others, bucks mostly, who live a bit beyond the pool. They make sure rabbits are able to come and go, but if they want to stay they have to commit to our way of life."

Carefully looking Bark up and down, she nods slightly. "I'm Moonbeam. You know, if the Pool calls to you, this could be your home, too." She wondered if perhaps Bark would join with them. The warren was always on the hunt for those who were drawn to this place ...

wc: 138
tw: 504

Einna Firekeeper rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:03 pm
Redeemed
Bark listened to Moonbeam with rapt attention as she described the way the pool was protected. He wasn’t sure what she meant by attendant, though he assumed it had something to do with keeping the pool safe, and probably something to do with the stories he had heard of the magic that comes from offering something to the pool. He was very interested in this business of bucks who choose to stay and protect the area. His ears perked and twitched as she looked him over. What a fascinating idea! To be able to stay here in this pocket of peace, and better yet to protect it, as well as get to meet so many new rabbits who came to seek out the pool’s magic and beauty. Well, he didn’t even really need to think that long. “It would be amazing to make the pool my home. To protect it and keep it safe and accessible to all.” He stood up a little straighter and lifted his chin. “I would be honored to learn your way of life and become one of these bucks you speak of. Just tell me what I must do.”

Words: 194
Total: 512  

Einna Firekeeper
Crew

Dapper Bunny

[W] Nymph's Pool Warren

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items